八下78页3a翻译!!!!!救急不救穷

求翻译!!!救急啊When Berenice Belizaire arrived in New York from Haiti with her mother and sister in 1987, she was not very happy. She spoke no English. The family had to live in a small and crowded Brooklyn apartment, a far cry from the comfortable house they'd had in Haiti. Her mother, a nurse, worked long hours. School was torture. Berenice had always been a good student, but now she was learning a new language while enduring constant taunts from the Americans. They cursed
her in the cafeteria and threw food at her. Someone hit her sister in the head with a book. "Why can't we go home?" Berenice asked her mother.Because home was dangerous. The schools weren't always open anymore, and education – her mother insisted – was the most important thing. Her mother had always pushed her: memorize everything, she ordered."I have a pretty good memory," Berenice admitted last week. Indeed, the other kids at school began to notice that Berenice always, somehow, knew the answers. "They started coming to me for help," she says. "They never called me a nerd ."Within two years Berenice was speaking English, though not well enough to get into one of New York's elite public high school. She had to settle for a neighborhood school, James Madison, a school with a history of unlikely success stories. "I didn't realize what we had in Berenice at first," says math teacher Judith Khan. "She was good at math, but she was quiet. And the things she didn't know! She applied for a summer program in Buffalo and asked me how to get there on the subway. But she always seemed to ask the right questions. She understood the big ideas. She could think on her feet. She could explain difficult problems so the other kids could understand them. Eventually I realized she wasn't just pushing for grades, she was hungry for knowledge … And you know it never occurred to me that she also was doing well in English and history, all these other subjects that had to be much tougher for her than math."
伊瓜蘇0000240
1987年,当Berenice Belizaire离开Haiti,和她的妈妈妹妹到纽约的时候。她一点都不开心,她不会说英文。整个家庭不得不居住在布鲁克林又小又挤的公寓里,这和他们在Haiti舒适的房子有很大的差距。她的妈妈是一个护士,一直工作很长时间。学校是折磨人的。Berenice是个好学生,但是现在她一边在学习一门新的语言,一边忍受着来自美国人的持续的嘲弄。他们在咖啡馆里咒骂她,把食物扔在她身...
1987年当Berenice Belizaire和她的妈妈、姐妹从海地到达纽约,她不是很高兴。她不会英文。家人不得不生活在Brooklyn一个又小又挤的公寓,和她们在海地舒适的房子大不相同。她的妈妈,一个护士,工作很长时间。学校是一种折磨。Berenice曾经是一个好学生,但是她正在学习一个新的语言而长时间被美国人嘲弄。他们在自助餐馆诅咒她而且把食物扔向她。一些人用书打她姐妹的头,“为什么我们不能...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码八年级下册英语书75页3a翻译人教版_百度知道2014年初二英语下册8单元59页3a翻译,拜托了,特急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道[翻译交流]救急!!你们怎么翻译!!
位置传感器是一种将机械位置转换成数字信号或者模拟信号的测角电路。它在五刷直流电机驱动控制及各种测角位置系统中使用广泛。由于绝对位置传感器的价格比较高,增量编码器的初始位置无法确定的缺点,所以经常采用混合式编码器。本文主要对混合式编码器作原理的分析,电路的设计和方针的研究。比较各种传感器,由于霍尔传感器和光电增量码盘的结构简单,价格较便宜,所以本文采用霍儿传感器和光电增量码盘组成的混合码盘来达到设计的目的,测出转子的角度,并得到与转子磁场同步的正弦波的位置信号。最后通过Multisim软件仿真,对接口电路也进行仿真,得到仿真波形,证明设计的正确。
position sensor..下次要翻译,自己先来段!!
position sensor is a kind of angular mearing circuit that turns the mechanical angular into digital signal我的英文实在不好!
深奥不是我来的地方
是不是又是写滥竽充数的毕业论文啊?我帮助人翻译过类似的帖子,翻译完了觉得特受骗,因为对你的英文没有帮助啊
直流电机驱动控制DC drive system测角位置系angle
measurement system混合式编码器composed encoding instrument霍尔传感器hull sensor
大家还在看八下英语翻译(43页3a)_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 江湖救急官网 的文章

随机推荐