on,only,my,tv,father,mr jones watchess,sport连词成句

英语连词成句——?句型转换——?…… - 已解决 - 搜狗问问
英语连词成句——?句型转换——?……
message , on ,desk ,i'll,his_连词成句2very,of,kind,it's,you,help,to,us_连词成句1What's your favorite sport?(改为同义句)2All of them are playing football.(改为同义句)3I want to get my pen back.(改为同义句)4what color is the woman's skirt?(改为复数形式)5what does the girl often do in the evening?(用now改写句子)DVD意思?MTV意思?CDMA意思?在中午(英语)?five pieces of paper意思?介词填空1can you read (
)lesson 2(
)lesson 5?2let's open our books (
)page 893i
read newspaper(
)my grandmother everyday.4his teacher
lives ( )18
street.修改下列病句1what
you have about breakfast?2you can
call me mike of short.句型转换1he always drives to work .
he always goes to work(
a nose problem
something(
1leave a message , on ,desk ,i'll,his_连词成句I’ll leave a message on his desk.2very,of,kind,it's,you,help,to,us_连词成句It’s very kind of you to help us.1What's your favorite sport?(改为同义句)Which sport do you like most?2All of them are playing football.(改为同义句)They are all playing football.3I want to get my pen back.(改为同义句)I want to get back my pen.4what color is the woman's skirt?(改为复数形式)What colors are the women’s skirts?5what does the girl often do in theevening?(用now改写句子)What is the girl doing now?DVD意思?MTV意思?CDMA意思?DVD数字化多功能盘、MTV音乐电视、CDMA码分多址在中午(英语)?fivepieces of paper意思?at noon.
五张纸介词填空 1can you read ( )lesson 2( )lesson 5?from … to2let's open our books ( )page 89at 3i read newspaper( )my grandmothereveryday.for4his teacher lives ( )18 fork street.at 修改下列病句1what do you have about breakfast?aboutàat2you can call me mike of short.of à for 句型转换1he always drives to work .he always goes to work( ) ( )by car2she has a nose problemthere's something( ) ( )her nosewrong with
其他回答(5)
老大,你题目也黑多了吧DVD数字化视频光盘
MTV音乐电视 CDMA码分多址(Code Division Multiple Access),基于扩频技术的一种崭新而成熟的无线通信技术 在中午at noon
five pieces of paper 是五张纸介词填空1.from ...to
4.in病句修改1.What you have for breakfast?第二句我不明白,高手补充
第一部分:I will leave a message on his desk.It's very kind of you to help us.Which sport do you like best.第二部分:They are all playing football.I'd like to get my pen back.What color are the women's skirts.What is the girl doing in the evening? DVD数字化视频光盘(Digital Video Disk)MTV音乐电视Music TelevisionCDMA分码多重进接,码分多址(Code Division Multiple Access) 在中午(英语):at noon或者in the afternoonfive pieces of paper:五张纸 1can you read ( )lesson 2( )lesson 5?from...to2let's open our books ( )page 89to3i read newspaper( )my grandmother everyday.for/to4his teacher lives ( )18 fork street.in修改下列病句1what do you have about breakfast?about-for2you can call me mike of short.of short-in short句型转换1he always drives to work .by car2she has a nose problem wrong with
I'll leave a message on his desk2
It's very kind of you to help us1 What sport do you like most?2All of them are playing football.(改为同义句)
They are all playing football3I want to get my pen back.(改为同义句)
I want you to return my pen4what color is the woman's skirt?(改为复数形式)
What colors are the wommen's skirts?5what does the girl often do in the evening?(用now改写句子) What is the girl doing in the evening?DVD意思?MTV意思?CDMA意思?
DVD数字化视频光盘
MTV音乐电视 CDMA 分码多重进接在中午(英语)?five pieces of paper意思? 在中午 at noon
five pieces of paper 五张纸介词填空1can you read (from )lesson 2(to )lesson 5?2let's open our books (to )page 893i read newspaper(with )my grandmother everyday.4his teacher lives (in )18 fork street.修改下列病句1what do you have about breakfast?
for2you can call me mike of short.
这道题我个人觉得怪,看不大懂大意,我准备这样改 you can call me short Mike句型转换1he always drives to work .he always goes to work(by ) (car )2she has a nose problem there's something(wrong ) (with )her nose
第一大道第五小题用now改写的那个,我改一下,竟然没用到nowWhat is the girl doing now修改病句的第二道,想通了,应该是 You can call me Mike for short. 你可以简称我 Mike因为Mike 好像是个比较长的英文名的缩略,比如Jim 是 Jimmy的缩略。
连词成句1. I'll leave a message on his desk2. It's very kind of you to help us改为同义句1. Which sport do you like best2. They are all playing football3. I want to get back my pen4. What colors are the women's skirts ?(改为复数形式)5. What are the girl doing now in the evening ?(用now改写句子)DVD--影碟
MTV--音乐电视
CDMA--码分多址在中午(at noon)
five pieces of paper (五张纸/五份报纸)介词填空1can you read (from )lesson 2(to )lesson 5?2let's open our books ( on)page 893i read newspaper(to )my grandmother everyday.4his teacher lives (at )18 fork street.修改下列病句1what do you have about breakfast?--------what do you have for breakfast?2you can call me mike of short---------you can call me mike for short句型转换1he always drives to work .he always goes to work(by ) (car )2she has a nose problem there's something( wrong ) ( with )her nose
(1)I'll leave a message on his desk.(2)It's very kind of you to help us.(1)Which kind of sports do you like?(2)They are all playing football.(3)I want to gain my own pen.(4)what color are the women's skirts?(5)What's the girl doing now?数字多功能光盘(英文:Digital Versatile Disc),简称DVDMTV( Music Television )是全球两大音乐台之一,专事播放MV的电视网CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) 又称码分多址,是在无线通讯上使用的技术在中午at noon
five pieces of paper五张纸介词填空1can you read (both)lesson 2(and )lesson 5?2let's open our books (on )page 893i read newspaper(to )my grandmother everyday.4his teacher lives (in )18 fork street.修改下列病句1what do you have about breakfast?改:what do you have on breakfast?2you can call me mike of short.改:you can call me latter。句型转换1he always drives to work .he always goes to work( by) (car )2she has a nose problem there's something(wrong ) (with )her nosemy,TV,watches,brother,only,them,on.. 怎样连词成句?_百度知道
my,TV,watches,brother,only,them,on.. 怎样连词成句?
My brother only watches them on TV.我哥哥仅在电视上看到他们。
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
My brother only watches them on TV.我的兄弟仅仅在电视上看到他们
My brother only watches them on TV.我哥哥仅在电视上看到他们。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁九年级全一册人教版初中英语单词表_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
46页免费18页免费78页免费32页免费12页免费 50页免费8页免费8页免费3页免费8页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢10页1下载券5页1下载券8页1下载券7页1下载券10页免费
九年级全一册人教版初中英语单词表|初​中​英​语
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢连词成句 1.he,on,sports,only,watches,TV 2.the,we,go,same,to,school_百度知道
连词成句 1.he,on,sports,only,watches,TV 2.the,we,go,same,to,school
1.Sonia has a tennis ball.(吧a换成two改写句子)2.She plays soccer.(改为否定句)3.I have a computer game.(改为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答)4.Ed Smith has a basketball.(改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)
提问者采纳
He only watches sports on TV.We go to the same school. ~~~~原创回答,简明扼要,欢迎追问。(*^__^*) ~~~~
1.Sonia has a tennis ball.(吧a换成two改写句子)2.She plays soccer.(改为否定句)3.I have a computer game.(改为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答)4.Ed Smith has a basketball.(改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)
哪有这样的,累傻小子呢? 不过还是帮你答了。下不为例哦。Sonia has two tennis balls.She doesn't play soccer.Do you have a computer game?
Yes, I do.Does Ed Smith have a basketball?
No, he doesn't.
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
1. He only watches sports on TV2. We go to the same school.【希望帮助到你,若有疑问,可以追问~~~祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*)】
你准备采纳3个人?
按默认排序
其他1条回答
He only watches sports on TV .We go to the same school.
Sonion has two tennis balls.She doesn't play soccer.Do you have a computer game? Yes, I do.Does Ed Smith have a basketball? No, he doesn't.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 stock watches 的文章

随机推荐