关于未来的英语作文文对未来婚礼的想象

未来生活英语想象作文
未来生活英语想象作文
未来生活英语想象一:Life in the Future
I imagine a lot about lives in the future. I think two words can summarize my imagination. The first word is fast. In the future, we will have more quickly transportation means. No matter how far we go, it takes only a short time. With the development of science and technology, we can travel to the moon, Mars or somewhere outer space. People may can live in other planets. The second word is convenient. Because of the fast development of our society, many work can be done by computers or even robots. Lots of things are fully automated. Humans just need to give some simple instructions to complete complecated tasks.
This is my idea of the future life,what dou you think it?
未来生活英语想象作文二:Life in the Future
Sometimes I dream about life in the future. What will it be?
Perhaps some people will go to the moon for a holiday or even live on the moon,and some scientists will build cities under the sea to make people live there. We can have a medical examination or do some shopping without leaving our homes,which makes the life more convenient. Maybe we will also do some shopping and work at home.
And I'm sure there'll be more educational programmes on the radio or TV or by the Intemet or videophones,so perhaps some children won't need to go to school every day. They'll study at home.
In the future,all electric equipment at home is under the con-trol of computers. People can learn about the situation of the house by working on the computer at the office. No people like doing housework. Maybe each family will have a robot. Every day we can tell the robot what to do-shopping,housework and so on. believe the dream will come true some day.
未来生活英语想象作文三:Our Future Life
We will have developed traffic. People will work and study at home. The robots will be used everywhere. People who get serious disease can be treated now .With the development of the world economy people will live better and better . But environment problems become more serious . Some people think the earth is not suitable for people to live in .We should look for another planet to live in .
未来生活英语想象作文四:Life in the Future
With the development of science and technology, our lives have changed a lot in the past century. Many things that wouldn&t happen before have come into reality now. Therefore, our lives will change as well in the future. Our pace of live will greatly speed up, because we will help many machines to finish our work. Many things can be done autonomously. Therefore, people will have more time for fun. People can travel the outer space freely. Space shuttle can bring people to planets far from the earth. Human beings may live in other planets. Besides, our environment will be much better than now, because some effective measures are taken to protect the environment. Earth is still a beautiful home for human.
未来生活英语想象作文五:Our future life
I'm always thinking what our future life would be. I think it must getting more better than now.In the future , there must have some more advanced vehicles,so depend on these , we can use less time to travel a lot of places. And school life would be more interesting. Teacher can teach us more effectively.I'm really looking forward to our future life.
未来生活英语想象作文六:Life in the Future
What our life will be like in the future?When I was a little boy,I always asked myself this question.At that time,I had no idea what Internet was.But now,we use it every day.We can't live without it.Internet is become so popular and so convenient.
Just forget it.What our life will be like in the future?For example,in ten& years.I think that in ten years our life will be much more colorful,our computer will be much powerful,and we can do almost everything on the internet including seeing a doctor.What about your future& life ?Will you share with me?
与未来生活英语想象作文相关的文章未来的玩具_小学想象作文_优习英语网
&>&&>&&>&&>& &
未来的玩具
使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!
本站部分文章以欣赏的角度转载自互联网,如果侵犯到您的权利请来信告之,本站将删除转载
优习英语网建议您使用IE5.5以上版本浏览本站您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
初一作文:我想象中未来的电脑
来源:  17:32:26 【】 
  人类的科技越来越发达,作为人类的日常用品和工具之一。电脑也要大有不同啦!瞧!从时光机中穿回一个未来的电脑。  刚看到它的外貌,你也许会说:&咦,这不是跟现在的笔记本电脑一样吗?&那你就错了!瞧瞧,这说明书上说出的功能,比现在的电脑先进几十倍呢!它有一个类似于耳机的东西连接电脑,但其实他并不是耳机,而是电脑接受你脑电波的专用仪器。当你带上它,你心中所想的让电脑做些什么,它就全知道了,用不找你再去手动操纵。这样既省时,又省力。比如家里的地没扫,你有没时间打扫卫生,你只要向电脑传送指示,它便会智能操作扫把、拖把&&让它们自行打扫。哦?什么?你担心电脑太大,不便携带?这你就不用担心了。那时的电脑可以像孙悟空的金箍棒,变大变小随你控制。最小可以缩成一块5号电池那么小呢!不过未来的电脑简直是万能,厂家担心,要是这样下去,人类会变得越来越懒,导致四肢退化,所以,如果五天电脑都没有接收到你正在运动的信息,它便会罢工两天呢!  怎样,这未来的电脑你还满意吗?1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 10:36:42)?&&( 10:36:41)?&&( 10:36:39)?&&( 10:36:38)?&&( 10:36:17)?&&( 10:36:16)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-关于想象未来变化的英语作文 及翻译_百度知道
关于想象未来变化的英语作文 及翻译
2050年的地球,是个风景优美的地球,连续几年被宇宙王评为“美丽星球。”而我就是地球中的一员。 每天早上一起床,穿上万能衣。这可是本世纪的重大发明!这种衣服内含有纳米纤维,能根据天气变化自行调节温度。能在炎炎夏日使你感到凉爽,在严寒的冬季能觉得温暖如春。洗梳完毕,来到厨房,厨房里就会根据你的脚步测量出你今天所全部需营养,给你马上做出“万能丸”。这是一种高营养的食物,保证人体在一天之间的会部营养。一切准备就绪,驾上“Happy”号飞船,就去电子大厦上班。 在路上,飞船行驶在宽阔的马路上空,马路两旁是一个个造型新颖和花园和一棵棵修剪得体和树木。树木散发着氧气,鲜花散发出芬芳,两种气体混合在一起,有一种说不出的香气,使我陶醉了…… 我工作的地方位于市中心。办公在楼是一座很新潮的楼房,有点像法国的著名建筑——埃菲尔铁塔。全楼外观材料是银灰色的太阳能板,能吸收太阳的热量,再经过楼内的电能转化站,一部分电能供应全楼日常工作用电,另一部分输入电能储存库,如果遇到阴雨天,要使用电的时候,可调出“仓库”中的电能,这样,就足够全楼用了。 在电子大厦忙碌了一天,驾着“Happy”号飞船驶回家里,我坐在沙发上,顿生感悟:哎,要想制出许多造福国家物品,必须从小努力,好好学习!译文The earth in 2050, is a beautiful earth, for several years by the cosmic king named &beautiful planet.& And I was a member of the earth.Get up every morning, put on all-purpose garment. This is a great invention of the century! Containing nano fiber this dress, can automatically adjust the temperature according to the change of weather. Can you feel cool make in sorching summer, in cold winter can feel the warmth of spring. Wash finished, came to the kitchen, the kitchen will be according to your footsteps measure you today all need nutrition, give you immediately make &universal pill&. This is a highly nutritious food, ensure the human body in the day between the will of nutrition. Everything is ready, ride on the &Happy& spacecraft, will go to the electronic building work.On the way, a spaceship traveling over the broad street, on both sides of the road is a novel modeling and garden and appered clip decent and trees. Trees emits oxygen, flowers fragrant, two gases are mixed together, can n伐害崔轿诏计措袭胆陋ot say there is a fragrance, intoxicated me......My work place is located in the city center. The office is a very modern buildings on the floor, a bit like the famous French building - the Eiffel Tower. The whole building appearance materials is silvery gray solar panels, can absorb the sun's heat, and then through the building of electric power transformation stations, a part of the electric power supply of the whole building electricity daily work, another part of the input power storage, if you encounter a rainy day, want to use electricity, can mix &warehouse&. Electric energy, so, it is enough quanlou use.In the electrical building busy day, driving a &Happy& spacecraft driving home, I sat on the sofa, sentiment: Hey, want to develop many of the benefit of national item, must from efforts to learn!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 我的未来英语作文 的文章

随机推荐