求英语翻译成中文英语

求翻译成英文_百度知道
求翻译成英文
简历当中的介绍。三年的海外留学生活是一种非常难得的历练,无论是从对社会的接触与认知,还是良好的交流沟通能力,都得到很好的锻炼。因为大学主修的是工商管理,相对其他很多专业涉猎广泛,但是都处于比较浅的了解。所以我对这些接触过的学科都十分感兴趣,也愿意去尝试与学习各种不同部门的工作。因为我第一份工作是在银行工作,所以积累了不错的人脉,在未来的工作里,我相信这些是我难得的财富。 工作描述:我的主要职位是理财部门的理财经理,主要工作是作为市场部员工营销银行产品、发展新客户,以及维护原有客户。工作内容涉及银行个人存款、理财、保险、个人贷款等等,可以说是接触了大部分个人业务。任职期间参与过部门内绝大部分的营销活动,更有幸参与银行与沈阳日报(地铁第一时间报)合作的营销企划案,并提出了改进方案。直接百度、谷歌翻译下来的就算了。谢谢
直接百度、谷歌翻译下来的就算了。谢谢直接百度、谷歌翻译下来的就算了。谢谢直接百度、谷歌翻译下来的就算了。谢谢
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
确认一下 斯内普的魔杖你是想说十三又二分之一英寸吧 不是十三又二十一吧翻译的累死了 跪求加分啊Welcome to Ollivander wand shop.Now, let me introduce the excellent wands in our shop which we are proud of.First is the wand that belongs to the savior of the Harry Potter. It's eleven inches long,made of holly wood and the heart of the wand is Phoenix feathers.Then here is the wand belongs to the mysterious person - Voldemort.It's thirteen and half inches long, made of yew and the heart of the wand is also Phoenix feather.Oh! This is my favorite, Draco Malfoy's wand.It's just ten inches long, made of hawthorn and unicorn hair.Its elasticity is also okay.But unfortunately Harry snatched up in the end.Then here is his father, the old Malfoy's wand, made of elm and the nerves of the dragon.And then there is
great Potions teacher Severus Snape's wand.It's thirteen and half inches long and is made of birch.Then it is the principal of Hogwarts, Dumbledore's wand.It is not a new one but it is powerful.It is also called Death Wands sometimes. It's made of Elderberry.The heart of the wand is the tails of Tenebrus ,but the size is unknown. Because that is not the product of Ollivander. It's an invincible wand in the legend.Of course, this is only a small part of all the products. But it is enough for Muggles to research for the rest of their life.Maybe you do not understand my presentation, but I have to close my shop now. See you next time, Muggles! !
Three years of overseas study life is a rare experience, whether it is from the contact with the cognition of the society, or the good communication ability, have been very good exercise. Because the University majored in business administration, relative to many other professional covered a wide range, but are in relatively shallow understanding. So I to these contact subjects are very interested in it, is also willing to try and learn various departments work. Because this is my first job was working in a bank, so the accumulation of a good contacts, in future work, I believe that these are my precious wealth. Job description: my main position is the financial sector of the financial manager, the main work is as staff development marketing banking products, marketing and new customers, maintain existing customers. The contents of the work involved in personal bank deposits, financial, insurance, personal loans and so on, can be said to be in contact with the majority of personal business. During his tenure in the Department of most of the marketing activities, more fortunate to participate in bank and the Shenyang daily (Metro first time reported) cooperation marketing project, and put forward the improvement scheme.
翻译的一般,英语水平不是其高,几个单词按意思理解的,不一定对啊。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译成英语_百度知道
求翻译成英语
排我前面孩拿张2张存折要求A存折钱转移B存折  银行柜员:请您输A存折密码  孩(理直气壮):2张存折都我互相转账要输密码  银行柜员:起银行规定要提取款项都要输密码论向  孩怒道:我要知道密码我折腾呀我忘张存折密码才要转存
提问者采纳
The girl in front of me, with two pass books in hand, is to transfer the money in the pass book A to pass book B.Bank Teller: Please enter the pass word of book A.Girl: They both belong to me, why should I enter the pass word to do the transfer?Bank Teller: Sorry, it's the regulation of the bank. You have to enter the pass word when drawing regardless where it might go.Girl(angry): Why should I do the transfer if I know the pass word?觉翻译其搞笑素丢失仅供参考
提问者评价
刚刚不在,谢谢~
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
其他3条回答
The girl in front of me held 2 bank books, asking the bank teller to transfer all the money from bank book A to bank book B.Bank teller: Please enter the password for your bank book A.Girl (raising her tone): Both bank books belong to me, I am just making reallocation among the accounts, why do I need a password ?Bank teller: Sorry, but the bank requires a password for every withdraw, no matter its destination.Girl (getting furious): Why the hell would I mess around with you if I know the password ?
I need to transfer simply because I forgot the password.
A girl in front of me takes 2 bankbooks and asks to transfer the money in bankbook A to B.Bank
teller:please put in the bankbook keywords.Girl: The 2 bankbooks both are mine,why do I have to put in keywords for transferring accounts?Bank teller: Sorry,the rule of bank is that you have to put in keywords so long as you drawing money, no matter where the money will go.Girl(angrily):If I had known the keywords,will i turn from side to side?I want to transfter ,Just because i've forgot the bankbook keywords,
The girl lining before me takes two bankbooks. She needs to transfer the credits in bankbookA
to bankbook B.Bank clerk: Please enter the password of bankbook A.The girl(bold and straight):All these two bankbooks are mine. Why should I enter the password when I need to transfer my credits between them?!Bank clerk: I am sorry but it is the regulation that password should be entered when any kind of withdrew happens.The girl is angry: I will definitly not come here to transfer my credits if I remember the password. I have to transfer credits is only because I forget my password.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译成英语!_百度知道
求翻译成英语!
龙门村,在尚文路133弄,北通先棉祠街。基地是清代著名士绅李筠嘉的吾园,李为母亲请得“诰命”,建一石牌坊。同治四年(1865年)道台丁日昌购地建龙门书院。民国24年,江苏省立上海中学搬迁,基地被规划成53块土地出售,由业主各自建房,取名龙门村,石牌坊移到西偏迎勋北路。龙门村为砖木结构,年先后三批建造。有石库门里弄住宅,新式里弄住宅,花园住宅多种类型。总体布局整齐,单体多种式样,有的为中式,有的为西式,有的采用西方古典装饰或装饰艺术派装饰。各栋住宅彼此独立,特点各异,也相互和谐统一,加之被给予重视归为优秀历史建筑,共同形成龙门村这一极具时代气息的新式里弄。与之形成鲜明对比的是尚文路和中华路之间的白漾四弄,较之龙门村古朴而不破败的历史气息,白漾四弄中的住房显得拥挤而狭小,但即便如此,我们也能从中发现不少韵味十足的装饰痕迹而备受启发。这样的一片里弄住宅,不仅能引发我们对历史建筑特色的思考,也能给予我们以如何保护和发展历史建筑的提示。
提问者采纳
Longmen Village, Lane 133, Shang Wen Road, the north, the first cotton Temple Street. Base of the Qing Dynasty's famous gentry Li Jun Wu Jia and Li for the mother you have to &Patent life&, built a stone arch. Tongzhi four years (1865) Road Taiwan Ting-chang buy land to build gantry College. In 24 years, Shanghai, Jiangsu Provincial School relocation, the base is planned to be 53 land for sale, each building by the owner, named Longmen Village, stone arch moved to North West side Ying Xun. Longmen Village, brick and wood , year, he began the construction of three batches. There Shikumen neighborhood residential, new residential neighborhood, many types of property. The overall layout of the neat, single variety of styles, some for the Chinese, and some for the Western, and some decorated with western classical or Art Deco decor. The buildings housing independent of each other, different characteristics, but also mutual harmony and unity, combined with attention being given to historical buildings classified as outstanding, together form the Longmen Village, this highly contemporary new style neighborhood. In stark contrast to the Shang Wen Road and Zhonghua Road, Four Lane between the White Yang, ancient Longmen Village, rather than run-down compared to the historical atmosphere, get in the White Yang d and small housing seem crowded, but even so, we from the full flavor found in many traces of the highly decorative inspiration. Such a neighborhood home, not only to provoke us to think of historical architectural features, but also give us ways to protect and develop the historic building tips.
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译成英语_百度知道
求翻译成英语
更解共立至今华民族伟贡献及功宝贵经验本文共产党建立至今取巨入手深入研究四代领导功绩理论实际两面系统阐述共产党90伟贡献及其功宝贵经验通四代领导代表治策略及四代领导功绩研究力阐述共产党立90周伟及其宝贵经验希望本文读者所帮助
提问者采纳
To better understand the inception of the Chinese Communist China's great contribution to the valuable experience and their success. This article from the Communist Party of China has made great achievements in the establishment of start-depth study of four generations of leaders of the achievements, from both theoretical and practical aspects of the system expounded on the Chinese Communist Party's 90 years of great success and its contribution to the valuable experience, through the four generation of leaders on behalf of the country strategies and achievements of four generations of leaders of the research, but also effectively explained to the 90th anniversary of the establishment of the Communist Party of China's great achievements and valuable experience. I hope this can help the reader.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文翻译成中文_百度知道
求英文翻译成中文
The virtual manufacturing approach in this paper is close to Control-centered YM. Fig.1 illustrates the viewpoint of the functional model of the virtual flexible manufacturing cell. Since the activity Execute real manufacturing systems depicts a model of real factory, it possibly replaces real factory. All manufacturing processes except physical elements of virtual manufacturing, such as design, process planning, scheduling, are included in the activity Operation of Virtual factory. The activity Execute simulation for virtual factory is a separate simulation model of VM system. With this virtual factory, parameters (e.g. utilization, operation time, etc.,) associated with operating a flexible manufacturing cell are simulated. And these results can provide the possibility of controlling manufacturing processes and predicting potential problems in the real manufacturing.
拒绝翻译机器谢谢
提问者采纳
本文虚拟制造接近于虚拟制造控制 图1(译文略)说明虚拟柔性制造单元功能模型观点由于执行制造系统描绘真实真工厂模式能取代真工厂所制造程除物质要素虚拟制造设计工艺规划调度虚拟工厂经营范围内虚拟工厂模拟执行种独立虚拟制造系统仿真模型虚拟工厂与柔性制造单元操作相关参数(使用操作间等)益模拟些结产程控制预测潜实际产问题能性做准备
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
本文虚拟制造接近控制Ym图1说明虚拟柔性制造单元功能模型观点由于执行制造系统描绘真工厂模式能取代真工厂所制造程除物质要素虚拟制造设计工艺规划调度虚拟工厂经营虚拟工厂执行模拟种独立VM系统仿真模型虚拟工厂参数(利用手术间等)与经营相关柔性制造单元进行模拟些结产程控制预测潜实际产问题能性
拟制造的方法,本文在接近Control-centered YM。图1说明了功能模型的角度对虚拟柔性制造单元。自活动实行真正的制造系统模型的描绘的是一个真正的工厂,也可能会取代真正的工厂。除了物理单元制造的过程的虚拟制造,如设计、工艺规划、进度安排,都包含在我们的活动运行虚拟工厂。这个活动执行模拟虚拟工厂是一个独立虚拟机系统的仿真模型。与这个虚拟工厂、参数(如:利用、手术时间等,伴有操作灵活的生产单元进行了仿真。这些结果可提供和控制生产过程的可能性和预测潜在的问题在现实的制造。
虚拟制造的方法,本文在接近控制中心YM。图1说明了功能模型的角度对虚拟柔性制造单元。自活动实行真正的制造系统模型的描绘的是一个真正的工厂,也可能会取代真正的工厂。除了物理单元制造的过程的虚拟制造,如设计、工艺规划、进度安排,都包含在我们的活动运行虚拟工厂。这个活动执行模拟虚拟工厂是一个独立虚拟机系统的仿真模型。与这个虚拟工厂、参数(如:利用、手术时间等,伴有操作灵活的生产单元进行了仿真。这些结果可提供和控制生产过程的可能性和预测潜在的问题在现实的制造。
When You Told Me You Loved Me!
英文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 把汉语翻译成英语 的文章

随机推荐