他有一交个笔友怎么样吗?翻译

跪求一片英语作文:假如你是李华,你的一位笔友Peter发来e-mail,说他下星期来中国,他向你询问中国的“餐桌礼仪”,请你给他回一个e-mail,告诉他有关情况。
跪求一片英语作文:假如你是李华,你的一位笔友Peter发来e-mail,说他下星期来中国,他向你询问中国的“餐桌礼仪”,请你给他回一个e-mail,告诉他有关情况。 5
要点:1.让客人和长辈先吃每一道菜。2.不要用筷子敲碗。3.不要将手伸到对面
夹菜。3.等大家都到齐了,才开始吃。5.为了主人的长寿、健康、成功而干杯。提示词:guest客人 elder长辈
tap敲 longevity长寿
补充:多用点be supposed to 的句型!!!
Dear Peter,
Is everything goes well?
Hear that you will come to China,you know,how happy I am.When it comes to China Dining Custom Table Manners.
Do not worry ,I will show you`````
Fristly,everyone is supposed to let the guest and seniors eat every dishes frist.
second,do not have to use the chopsticks to tap the tray andthe bowl.
Thirdly,let your hand reach
the oppisite side ia not be supposed to ,too.
lastly ,we started the dinner when everyone is all here.Cheers for host's
longevity,healthy,success and so on.
Now,have you remebered?
I think this trip of China will be unforgetable~!
英文打字好累```特别网吧键盘都磨了```看不见啊`````
等待您来回答
外语领域专家他只是我的一个10岁的笔友。翻译成英文_百度知道
他只是我的一个10岁的笔友。翻译成英文
他只是我的一个10岁的笔友。翻译成英文
The boy,who is 10 years old,is just one of my pen friends.
其他类似问题
笔友的相关知识
按默认排序
其他6条回答
he is just a ten aged penfriend of mine.
He is just my 10-year-old pen-pal.
The ten-year-old boy is just one of my penfriends.
He is one of my 10-year-old pen pal
The boy,who is 10 years old,is just one of my pen friends.
He is just
my ten-year old pen pal.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假设你是李华,你的美国笔友 Linda 来信说她家搬到了一个新城市,她几乎 没有朋友,每天除了上课就是在家上网,感觉很孤独。请你给她写一封信,劝她 多结交朋友,参加社会活动。带翻译
假设你是李华,你的美国笔友 Linda 来信说她家搬到了一个新城市,她几乎 没有朋友,每天除了上课就是在家上网,感觉很孤独。请你给她写一封信,劝她 多结交朋友,参加社会活动。带翻译
不区分大小写匿名
Suppose you are li hua, your American pen Pal letter from Linda said her family moved to a new city, she has few friends, in addition to class every day is on the Internet at home, feel very lonely. Would you please write a letter to her, advised her to make friends, to participate in social activities. With translation &
Dear Linda:
I'm very happy to receive your letter.
From your letter,I know that your life changed when you moved.Well,Iwant you know that,only try to do something to change your life and hobby.You said that after you moved, stuy and internet is full of your life everyday.I think everyone move to a new city will feel lonly and scared.When these happen,you should make some new friends,you know that,when you feel frends and friendship's power,you will defeat anything,after this,you need take part in social activities,when you lose your mind in something,you will forget anything goes wrong.
OK.these are my opinions and suggestions.I wanna they can work in your life.
Yours Li Hua
&
刚才有几个错误...下面是修正篇
Dear Linda:
From your letter,I know that your life changed when you moved.Well,I want you know that,only try to do something to change your life and hobby.You said that after you moved, study and internet&are full of your life everyday.I think everyone who&moves to a new city will feel lonely and scared.When these happen,you should make some new friends,you know that,when you feel frends and friendship's power,you will defeat anything,after this,you need take part in social activities,when you lose your mind in something,you will forget anything wrong.
OK.hese are my opinions and suggestions.I wanna they can work in your life.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours Li Hua
Dear Linda:
From your letter,I know that your life changed when you moved.Well,I want you know that,only try to do something to change your life and hobby.You said that after you moved, study and internet&are full of your life everyday.I think everyone who&moves to a new city will feel lonely and scared.When these happen,you should make some new friends,you know that,when you feel frends and friendship's power,you will defeat anything,after this,you need take part in social activities,when you lose your mind in something,you will forget anything wrong.
OK.these are my opinions and suggestions.I want that&they can work in your life.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours Li Hua
再修正版Dear Linda:I'm very happy to receive your letter.From your letter,I know that your life changed when you moved.Well,I want you know that,only try to do something to change your life and hobby.You said that after you moved, study and internet&are full of your life everyday.I think everyone who&moves to a new city will feel lonely and scared.When these happen,you should make some new friends,you know that,when you feel frends and friendship's power,you will defeat anything,after this,you need take part in social activities,when you lose your mind in something,you will forget anything wrong.OK.these are my opinions and suggestions.I want that&they can work in your life.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours Li Hua
等待您来回答
外语领域专家我要给一个在法国的笔友写信,求寄信人地址的格式,可以帮忙翻译一下么~~??_百度知道
我要给一个在法国的笔友写信,求寄信人地址的格式,可以帮忙翻译一下么~~??
地址如下:福建省泉州市安溪县凤城镇河滨南路江滨花园X号楼X号店。因为是店面,所以很纠结啊....求翻译!!谢谢了!!
QuanZhouShi AnXiXian entre la ville FengCheng favorisent la route JiangBin block X jardin X.
哈,其实不用法文,用英文就好了~
Quanzhou city in fujian province AnXiXian FengCheng town river south road the riverside garden building no. X X number shop
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
福建省泉州市安溪县凤城镇河滨南路江滨花园X号楼X号店Shop X, Building X, Jiangbin Garden, Hebin South Road, Fengcheng Town, Anxi County, Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China
楼主给人家寄信人的地址的目的应该是方便对方回寄吧,但是寄回来如果写的是英文,中国的邮递员怎么办啊?如果对方不会写中文,那你就复印几份自己的中文地址,到时候让人家贴上去寄回来不就行了
写信的格式 网上收集的,希望对各位有所帮助 写信的范例: 敬爱的(亲爱的,尊敬的) ***: 您好! 感谢你的提醒和教诲,我会铭记于心,以后不会再发生类似的错误和问题, 在百忙中给你造成的麻烦,我感到抱歉。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 此致 敬礼! 你的朋友青蛙 2005年10月18日 具体的要求: 书信历史悠久,其格式也几经变化。今天,按通行的习惯,书信格式主要包括五个部分:称 呼、正文、结尾、署名和日期。 1.称呼 也称“起首语” ,是对收信人的称呼。称呼要在信纸第一行顶格写起,后加“: ” , 冒号后不再写字。称呼和署名要对应,明确自己和收信人的关系。 (具体可参见第四编《应 酬称谓》 )称呼可用姓名、称谓,还可加修饰语或直接用修饰语作称呼。这里简要说明几条 细则: (1)给长辈的信。若是近亲,就只写称谓,不写名字,如“爸” 、 “妈” 、 “哥” 、 “嫂”等; 亲戚关系的,就写关系的称谓,如“姨妈” 、 “姑妈”等。对非近亲的长辈,可在称谓前加名 或姓,如“赵阿姨” 、 “黄叔叔”等。 (2)给平辈的信。夫妻或恋爱关系,可直接用对方名字,爱称加修饰语或直接用修饰语, 如“丽” 、 “敏华” 、 “亲爱的”等;同学、同乡、同事、朋友的信,可直接用名字、昵称或加 上“同学” 、 “同志” ,如“瑞生” 、 “老纪” 、 “小邹” 、 “三毛”等。 (3)给晚辈的信。一般直接写名字,如“乐毅” 、 “君平” 、 “阿明”等;也可在名字后加上 辈分称谓,如“李花侄女”等;亦可直接用称谓作称呼,如“孙女” 、 “儿子”等。 (4)给师长的信,通常只写其性或其名,再加“老师”二字,如“段老师” 、 “周师傅” 、 “宏 海老师”等。对于十分熟悉的师长,也可单称“老师” 、 “师傅” 。假如连名带姓,在信首直 称“孙松平老师” 、 “王达夫师傅” ,就显得不大自然且欠恭敬。对于学有专长、德高望重的 师长,往往在姓后加一“老”字,以示尊重,如“戴老” 、 “周老” ,亦可在姓名后加“先生”
笔友的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁他是我的一个笔友,只有10岁。翻译成英文_百度知道
他是我的一个笔友,只有10岁。翻译成英文
他是我的一个笔友,只有10岁。翻译成英文
提问者采纳
he is one of my penpals, and he is only 10 years old
其他类似问题
笔友的相关知识
其他3条回答
He is my pen pal that only ten years old.
你好!翻译如下,希望可以帮到你~~~He is a pen friend of mine, only 10 years old
He's one of my penpals, who is only ten.绝对没错哦~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 有道词典在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐