我们很长时间没见面了翻译成职称英语多长时间

当前位置: & 很久没见的英文 英文翻译long time no see:&&&& awfully:&&&& long:&&&& submerge:&&&& catch sight of 例句与用法1.Hi , john , long time no see , how it everything嗨,约翰,很久没见,近况如何? 2.Candice : hey , how are you ? i haven ' t seen you in ages坎迪斯:嗨,你好吗?很久没见? 。 3.B : yeah , we haven ’ t seen each other for ages是呀,我们已有很久没见了。 4.Hey , vicenta , long time no see . how have you been嘻,维仙达,很久没见。你近来好吗? 5.I haven ' t seen a hole lik . e this in a long time已经很久没见过这样的洞了6.B : hey , vicenta , long time no see . how have you been嘻,维仙达,很久没见。你近来好吗? 7.Haven ' t seen him play this game in a while很久没见他玩这套把戏了8.Long time no see this is my first time很久没见了这是我的第一次9.How have you been ? it ' s been so long你过得如何?很久没见你了10.Joe : hey , where have you been ? i haven ' t seen you in ages乔:嘿,你最近在哪里呀?很久没见过你了。 &&更多例句:&&1&& 相邻词汇热门词汇英语翻译真的好久不见!我最后见到你的时候,现在我已经是大一了~我的大学生活过的挺好的,阿姨,叔叔,和闵秀都过的好吗?我好想你啊~2.我们真的好久没有联系了,我过的很好,还在中国上学.之前在中国不能上facebook,_百度作业帮 英语翻译真的好久不见!我最后见到你的时候,现在我已经是大一了~我的大学生活过的挺好的,阿姨,叔叔,和闵秀都过的好吗?我好想你啊~2.我们真的好久没有联系了,我过的很好,还在中国上学.之前在中国不能上facebook,现在我知道了方法,所以我以后会经常上facebook.那我们就可以经常联系咯.anyway,我好想你啊把这些翻译成英文. 我自己翻译的,仅供参考.Long time no see. The last time I saw you was in my third year of middle school, while now I'm a freshman. My college life is really good. How about aunt,uncle and Minxiu's life?I miss you so much.2.Hello!Really long time no see, My life is good, and I'm still study in China. Last time I don't know how to use facebook in China, while now I get a way,so we can contact with each other by facebook in the later time. Anyway, I miss you so much.望楼主采纳. 您可能关注的推广回答者:请英语好的朋友帮助纠正一下翻译错误:“各位,大家好,好久不见了,大家还好吗?我回悉尼的机。。。”_百度知道 请英语好的朋友帮助纠正一下翻译错误:“各位,大家好,好久不见了,大家还好吗?我回悉尼的机。。。” Departure time will be Feb,好久不见了。?我回悉尼的机。由我目前无法使用gmail. 26,大家好,大家还好吗;m using this temp account. See you Soon, hope everything goes well with you,好久不见了:Dear all. Feb. I have already booked my ticket back to Sydney:各位。,大家好,这个邮箱将成为我临时使用的邮箱,25号起飞. I have no access to my Gmail account in China。”(中文是想要表达的意思.m,26号11点左右抵达悉尼,翻译不必和中文完全一样)中文部分。我的翻译,大家还好吗, so I'. 25;t seen everyone for a long time?我回悉尼的机票已经订好了。非常高兴不久后将于大家见面了, Haven', and I will arrive in Sydney at around 11 a请英语好的朋友帮助纠正一下翻译错误:“各位 提问者采纳 and I will arrive in Sydney at around 11 a.希望对你有帮助;m using this temp account.m. on 26th Feb. I have already booked my ticket back to St seen you guys for a long time. See you Soon,望采纳. Departure time will be 25th FebDear all. I have no access to my Gmail account in China, so I',谢谢, Haven'. Hope everything goes well with you 提问者评价 其他类似问题 好久不见的相关知识 等待您来回答 下载知道APP 随时随地咨询 出门在外也不愁英语翻译1 你和那个女孩约好见面时间了吗 2 我们约好下午4点,在餐厅门口见面3 我想约那个女孩吃饭,但不知道该去哪家餐厅好4 我想约她看电影,你知道有什么好看的片子上映吗?英语翻译.5 我等了她很久,可她到_百度作业帮 英语翻译1 你和那个女孩约好见面时间了吗 2 我们约好下午4点,在餐厅门口见面3 我想约那个女孩吃饭,但不知道该去哪家餐厅好4 我想约她看电影,你知道有什么好看的片子上映吗?英语翻译.5 我等了她很久,可她到现在都没来,电话也打不通 / 电话也关机了。 Have you made the exact appointment with the girl?(Yes,we have made an appointment of ) 4 p.m.outside the door of restaurant.I would like to have dinner with her,but I am not sure which one is best.I want to watch a film with her.Can you give me a good suggestion on the movies?Although I have been waiting for her for a long time,she has not turned out,&besides,&with a powered-off phone. 1、An appointment to meet you and that girl time yet?2、We made an appointment to 16:00, meet at the restaurant entrance3、I think about that girl to eat, but do not know which restaurant is go... 1.Have you decided when to meet the girl yet?2.We decided to meet at 4 p.m. in front of the restaurant.3.I want to have a meal with the girl but I don't know which restaurant is the best.

我要回帖

更多关于 学英语多长时间 的文章

随机推荐