they are old.they are new.合并为usb选择性暂停设置疑问

1.She is reading newspapers&.(对画线部分提问)
Where isshe reading newspapers?
2.They are playing basketball at school.(改为一般疑问句)
Are they playingbasketball at school?
3.Her aunt is shopping&.(对画线部分提问)
Where isher aunt shopping?
4.They are talking to&.(对画线部分提问)
Who arethey talking to?
5.Lucy's mother watches TV every morning.(用now改为现在进行时态)
Lucy's mother is watching&TV now.
点拨:在现在进行时中,谓语动词的形式必须包含be和动词的-ing形式两个部分。当前位置: >>
2004年高考英语试卷能力考查分类解析
作者:John 来源:转载 发布日期: 浏览数: 字号:〖
2004年高考英语试卷能力考查分类解析
415。 200415份试卷坚持了英语测试改革的总体方向:“突出语篇、强调应用、注重交际”, 试卷既充分地体现了教学大纲和考试大纲的要求,又较好地体现了素质教育的内涵。尤其
2004年高考英语试卷的命题指导思想基本上体现在以下两方面:
2 0.5520042004
71%193%58%04
123200415 50%
30. My mind wasn’t on what he was saying so I’m afraid you can’t have time to ____before the party.
&&&& A. was missing&&&&&&&&&&& B. had missed&&& C. will miss&&& D. missed
&& My mind wasn’t on what he was sayingBD
25. ---Has Sam finished his homework today?
&& ---I have no idea. He ____it this morning.
&&&& A. did&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. has done&&&&&&&&&&& C. was doing D. had done
&&& ABI A He did it this morning.I have no idea.CHe was doing it this morning.
22.---What’s that terrible noise?
&& ---The neighbors ____ for a party.
&&&& A. have prepared& B. are preparing& C. prepare&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. will prepare
22. He kept looking at her, wondering whether he _____her somewhere.
&& A. saw&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. has seen&&&&&&&&&&& C. sees&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. had seen
&& kept looking at…..D
34. Sales of CDs have greatly increased since the early 1990s, when people ____to enjoy the advantages of this new technology.
&& A. begin&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. began&&&&&&&& C. have begun D. had begun
&& since the early 1990s
29. ---Isn’t that Ann’s husband over there?
&& ---No, it _____ be him---I’m sure he doesn’t wear glasses.
&&&&& A. can’t&&&&&&&& B. must not&&&& C. won’t&&&&&& D. may not
&& I’m sure he doesn’t wear glasses.can’tcan’tcan
28. Children under 12 years of age in that country ________ be under adult supervision when in a public library.
&&&& A. must&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. may &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. can&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. need
&& under adult supervision when in a public library
26. ---Excuse me. Is this the right way to the Summer Palace?
&& ---Sorry, I’m not sure. But it ____ be.
&&&& A. might&&&&&&&& B. will&&&&&&& C. must&&&&&&& D. can
&&& I’m not sureAmight
31. You are saying that everyone should be equal, and this is _______I disagree.
&&&&& A. why&&&&&&& B. where &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. what&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. how
&& disagreeC disagreeB where
23. There were dirty marks on her trousers______ she had wiped her hands.
&& A. where&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. which&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. that
&& wiped sth on sthAwhere
23. The English play ____my students acted at the New Year’s party was a great
&&& A. for which&&&&&&&&& B. at which&&&&&&&&&&& C. in which&&&&&&&&&&& D. on which
act “act in a
play”in which
31. We cannot figure out _______ quite a number of insects, birds, and animals are dying out.
&&&&& A. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. as&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. why&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. when
&& cannot figure outwhy
23. I work in a business_____ almost everyone is waiting for a great chance.
&& A. how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. which&&&&&&& C. where&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. that
&& businessalmost everyone is waiting for a great chance in the business”C.where&&
24. I think Father would like to know _____I’ve been up to so far, so I decide to send him a quick note.
&& A. which&&&&&&& B. why&&&&&& C. what&&&&&&&&&&& D. how
&& be up tobe up to
…………Cwhat to
36. America women usually identify their best friend as someone _____they can talk frequently.
&& A. who&&&&&&&&& B. as&&&&&&& C. about which&&&&&& D. with whom
as”they can talk with them”,
Dwith whom
26. ---How about eight o’clock outside the cinema?
&& ---That _____ me fine.
&& A. fits&&&&&&&&& B. meets&&&& C. satisfies&&&&&&&&& D. suits
&& satisfy meetfit suitfitsuit…………Dsuit
33. I must be fat---I can _____ do my trousers up.
&& A. fairly&&&&&& B. hardly&&&&& C. nearly&&&&& D. seldom
&& A CseldomhardlyBhardly
28. The faces of four famous American presidents on Mount Rushmore can be seen from a _____ of 60 miles.
&& A. length&&&&& B. distance&&& C. way&&&&&& D. space
&& 60 miles
32. You can take anything from the shelf and read, but please _____the books when you’ve finished with them.
&& A. put on&&&&&&&&& B. put down&&&&&&&&&& C. put back&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. put off
26. The forest guards often find campfires that have not been _____completely.
&& A. turned down&&&&&&& B. put out&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. put away&&&&&&&&&& D. turned over
26. Before the war broke out, many people _____in safe places possessions they could not take with them.
&& A. threw away&&&& B. put away&& C. gave away&&& D. carried away
in safe placesBput away
35. I don’t _____rock’n’roll. It’s much too noisy for my taste.
&& A. go after&&&&&&& B. go away with&&&&&&&&&&& C. go into&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. go in for
&& go in for”,
21. ---How often do you eat out?
&& ---, but usually once a week.
&& A. Have no idea&&&&&&& B. It depend&&&&&&&&&& C. As usual&&&&&&&&&&& D. Generally speaking
&& usuallyCDButA
B. (It depend)
35. ---Will $200_____?
&& ---I’m afraid not. We need at least 50 more dollars.
&& A. count&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. satisfy&&&&&&& C. fit&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. do
&& Sth will do……
When I finished it the night was half gone and there was no __48___ left to write a proper composition for Mr. Fleagle.
A. time&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. excuse&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. way&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. idea
the night was half goneA. time
I was leaving &49 &several girls camp up to me.
A. while&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. since
“be doing …when…”….B. when
Bob had just made a “motherhood contract()”―declaring that for 70 days this summer he would 37& &the care of their four children and all the housework. &Although he didn’t even know how to make coffee when he sighed, he was very confident….
37. A. stick to&&&& &&&&&&&&& B. set about&& &&&&&&&&& C. think about&&& &&&& D. take over
&& 70D take over
&& After 40 of the 70 days, he was ready to give up. “ I was beaten down, “ admits Bob. “Not only is motherhood a &&40& task, it is an impossible job for any normal human being.”….
40. A. strange& &&&&&&&&&& B. pleasant&&&&&&&& C. difficult&&&&&& &&&& D. serious
beaten down impossible jobCdifficult
&& ….“ I had been children around so much,” she &45 &, “I couldn’t talk to a grown-up.” She continued to run the household, however -- until Bob signed the contract.
&Bob tried hard to learn cooking, but the meals he prepared were &47& . For the last three weeks, the family ate out a lot--- sometimes having MacDonald’s hamburgers for lunch and dinner….
45. A. insists&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. sighs&&&&& &&&&&&&&& C. jokes&&&&&&& &&&&& D. apologizes
47. A. terrible&&&&&& &&&&&& B. tasty&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. expensive&&&& &&&& D. special
45I couldn’t talk to a grown-upPatBsighs
47tried hard to learn cooking, but….A terrible
….“ I found &51& CI shut the doors,” he says. Soon the kids were wearing their shirts inside out. “When we went to fetch Pat at work, I made them wear their shirts& 53& side out so they would look clean.”
51. A. an easier way&& &&& B. a cheaper way& C. a cleaner way&& &&&&& D. a harder way
53. A. good&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& B. wrong&&&&&& &&&&& C. right&&&&&&&&& && D,. opposite
51I shut the doors A an easier way
53Soon the kids were wearing their shirts inside out.
It was the night before the composition was due. As I looked at the list of topics , "The Art of Eating Spaghetti () " caught my eye. The word "spaghetti" brought back the
36&& of an evening at Uncle Alien' s in Belleville &&37&& all of us were seated around the table and Aunt Pat &38& &spaghetti for supper. Spaghetti was an exotic () treat in &&39 &&days. Never had I eaten spaghetti, and &40& &of the grown-ups had enough experience to be& 41&& it. What laughing &42& &we had about the& 43& &respectable method for moving spaghetti from plate to mouth. &&44 &, I wanted to write about that, but I wanted to &45& &it down simply for my own 46 , not for Mr. Fleagle, my composition teacher. &&47& , I would write something else.
36. A. memory &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. thought &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. knowledge &&&&&&&&&& D. experience &&
37. A. when &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. where& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. since &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. after &&&&&&&&&&&
38. A. cooked &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. served &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. got&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. made &&&&&&&&&&
39. A. their &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. past &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. last &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. those &&&&&&&&&&
40. A. none &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. one &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. earns &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. neither &&&&&&&&
41. A. careful about &&&&&&&& B. good at &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. fond of &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. interested in
42. A. speeches &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. lessons &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sayings &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. arguments &&&
43. A. nearly &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. naturally &&&&&&&&&&&& C. officially &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. socially &&&&&&&
44. A. Especially &&&&&&&&&&&& B. Probably &&&&&&&&&&& C. Suddenly &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Fortunately &
45. A. settle &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. put &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. bite &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. let &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
46. A. work &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. story& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. luck &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. joy
47. A. However &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Therefore &&&&&&&&& C. As for him &&D. Except for that&&&&&
&& 36bring backmemoryA
&& 37When “at the moment”, an evening
&& 38A D “…..all of us were seated around the table….”serve
&& 39Dthosein those days
&& 40Never had I eaten spaghetti, and….neitherA none
&& 41SpaghettiBgood at
&& 42Darguments
&& 43respectable methodDsocially
&& 44I wanted to write about itEspecially,
Fortunately probablyI wanted to write about itCSuddenly
&& 45 “write” Bputput down
&& 46butnot forD joy
&& 47CAs for him
39&& &started. Some parents, who had paid the coach extra so their daughters could have &&&40&& &one-on-one training, got angry when she didn’t give them more playing time in our &&&41&& &. The coach was replaced.
B. struggle&&& &&&&&& C. attempt&&&&&&&&&&&& D. pressure
&&&&&& &&&&&& B. private &&&&&& C. good&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D. basic
B. courses&&&&& &&&&&& C. lessons&&&&&& &&&&&& D. programs
该段落为完形填空试题段文的第二段,主要内容是讲述第一个教练的情况。
44&& &. But we ran so much that, afterwards, we had trouble &&&45&& &. Younger people shouldn’t be doing exercises &&&46&& &for 18-year-olds.
B. boring &&&&&& C. scientific&&& &&&&&& D. practical
B. moving&&&&&& &&&&&& C. sleeping&&&&& &&&&&& D. breathing
&&&&&& &&&&&& B. intended&&&& &&&&&& C. made&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. described
%,说明考生对
47&& &I started football, but as a member of this team I wouldn’t eat much, because I was afraid of being too &&&48&& &to run. I feared making mistakes, and the added pressure caused me to make more than my usual &&&49&& &.
A. full&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. tired&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C. lazy&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D. big
&&&&&& &&&&&& B. share&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. space&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. state
选材要求:
Tired of Working in Your Country"!
With over 500 instructors and 20 years of experience, we are the leader in the field of teaching foreign languages. We now have positions open in Osaka starting September/October 2004 for instructors of English, German, Spanish and French.
• Teach many different kinds of classes using the latest technology in small classes of up to 3 students.
•Accommodation (), and other necessary documents () will be ready before you leave.
• Applicants will teach their first language only.
• Excellent teacher training programs.57
If you are young with a university degree and are willing to experience different cultures, apply () now. Experience in teaching is an advantage but not specially required. Knowledge of the Japanese language is not necessary but good English skills and practical computer knowledge are basic requirements.59
Apply with C. V. and send letters to:
NOVA France, Mr. Sampy (IHT3/2)
34, Bd. Haussmann, 75009 Paris, France
Or visit our website: www. teadyp. com
The manager expects to meet and talk with successful applicants in Paris in June and July.58
57. We know from the text that those who are going to Japan will _______.
&&&&& A. teach English only in Osaka&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&& B. receive a degree from a university
&&&&& C. have free accommodation&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&& D. get trained for the job
&& Excellent teacher training programs.D
58. Before going to Japan, you need _______.
&&&&& A. to see the manager of NOVA France&&
&&&&& B. to take some computer courses
&&&&& C. to write a letter to Japan&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&& D. to find a place to live
&& The manager expects to meet and talk with successful applicants in Paris in June and July.A
59. If you want to work in Japan you should _______.
&&&&& A. have some working experience&&&&&&&&
&&&&& B. know how to use computers
&&&&& C. present good teaching plans&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&& D. speak several languages
&& good English skills and practical computer knowledgeB
(全国一卷C篇第2段)
When someone has deeply hurt you, it can be extremely difficult to let go of your anger. But forgiveness is possible - and it can be surprisingly helpful to your physical and mental health. Indeed, research has shown that people who forgive report more energy, better appetite () and better sleep patterns. "People who forgive show less anger and more hopefulness," says Dr. Freder&ic Luskin, who wrote the book Forgive for Good. " So it can help save on the wear and tear on .our system and allow people to feel more energetic."
So when someone has hurt you, calm yourself first. Take a couple of breaths and think of something that gives you pleasure: a beautiful scene in nature, someone you love. Don' t wait for an apology. "Many times the person who hurt you may never think of apologizing," says Dr. Luskin. "They may have wanted to hurt you or they just don't see things the same way. So if you wait for people to apologize, you could be waiting a very long time. " Keep in mind that forgiveness does not necessarily mean accepting the action of the person who upset you. Mentally going over your hurt gives power to the person who brought you pain. Instead, learn to look for the love, beauty and kindness around you. Finally, try to see things from the other person' s perspective ). You may realize that he or she was acting out of ignorance () , fear - even love. To gain perspec&tive, you may want to write a letter to yourself from that person' s point of view.
66. According to the writer, what is the right way to calm down after being hurt?
&&&&& A. Try to figure out why you get hurt.
&&&&& B. Write a letter to the person who hurt you.
&&&&& C. Persuade yourself to accept what others have done to you.
&&&&& D. Think about pleasant things and forget about the hurt.
&& …think of something that gives you pleasure….”D
67. Dr. Luskin advises us not to wait for an apology after being hurt because ______.
&&&&& A. we are not patient enough
&&&&& B. we' d feel worse accepting others' apology
&&&&& C. people seldom want to apologize
&&&&& D. people don' t mean it when they apologize
“Many times the person who hurt you may never think of apologizing," says Dr. Luskin.C
The Home of My People
When Lewis and Clark stepped onto the Weippe Prairie in present-day Idaho in September 1805, they met the Nez Perce Indians. In the following years, the white explorers began to fight with the Indians for their land. Some Nez Perce chiefs signed agreements with the U.S. governments, selling part of their lands. But the government always broke those agreements and demanded more land.
Other chiefs refused to go along with the government’s plans. The most famous was Chief Joseph, whose people lived in the Wallowa Valley (present-day Oregon).
“In order to have all people understand how much land we owned,” he once explained, “my father planted poles around it and said: “Inside is the home of my people…It circled around the graves of our fathers, and we will never give up these graves to any man.”
But in 1874, the U.S. government declared the valley open for the white settlement and ordered the Nez Perce onto a reservation(). Seeing that resistance was useless, Chief Joseph agreed to move.
Later, fighting broke out between the Nez Perce and U.S soldiers. Chief Joseph tried to lead his people to Canada, winning several battles against the soldiers during their fighting. But finally, he was forced to give in.
56. Which historic site (on the map) lies in the south of today’s Nez Perce reservation?
&& A. Buffalo Eddy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Dug Bar.
&& C. Joseph Canyon Viewpoint.&&&&&&&& D. Chief Looking Glass Camp.
&& Nez Perce reservationhistoric siteADBuffalo EddyNez Perce reservationAD Chief Looking Glass Camp
57. What can we learn about the Nec Perce lands from the map?
A.They were in the state of Oregon.
B.They have become a historic site.
C.They have become much smaller.
&& Nez Perce ReservationNec Perce landsD
Coin Stars
"College students are lazy, but they also want to help," says University of Pennsylvania graduate Dana Hork. So she made it easy, placing cups in rooms where students could leave their spare coins, and handing out cups to first-year students to keep in their rooms. Her " Change for Change" effort has collected $40,000 for charities ) , which were decided upon by students.
62. The underlined word "Change" in the second paragraph means _______.
&&&&& A. Idea&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& B. Decision&&& &&&&&& C. Cups&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. Coins
&& changechangechangeD
The first is called the " tank test". A modem airplane must fly very high in the sky. Air must be pumped into the plane so that the passengers can breathe. The metal structure of the plane has to be very strong for this reason. When the plane is filled with air, the air presses against the skin of the plane inside. The pressure on a small window is like a huge foot that is try&ing to get out. If a small part of the plane were to fail, the plane would explode in the sky. To test the structure of the plane, the plane is lowered into a huge tank or container of water. Then it is filled with air. Vne pressure inside the plane is greater than it ever will be when it is high up in the air. Finally, there is an explosion. This does not cause so much damage inside the water tank as it would anywhere else. Engineers can discover which part of the plane has broken. Then that part is made stronger.
69. What will happen to the plane under the "tank test"?
&&&&& A. It will be broken.&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& B. It will be made stronger.
&&&&& C. It will be filled with water.&&&&&& &&&&&&&& D. It will be tested by pilots.
&& Finally, there is an explosion.A
If you are a recent social science graduate who has had to listen to jokes about unemployment from your computer major classmates, you may have had the last laugh. There are many advantages for the social science major because this high-tech "Information Age" demands people who are flexible () and who have good communication skills.
Finally, although some social science majors may still find it more difficult than their technically trained classmates to land the first job, recent graduates report that they don' t regret their choice of study.
72. By saying that "you may have had the last laugh" in the first paragraph, the author means that you may have _______.
&&&&& A. shared the jokes with computer majors
&&&&& B. earned as much as computer majors
&&&&& C. found jobs more easily than computer majors
&&&&& D. stopped joking about computer majors
74. The underlined word "land" in the last paragraph probably means _______.
&&&&& A. keep for some time &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. successfully get
&&&&& C. immediately start && D. lose regretfully
The cost of Dream School’s tuition, room and board was around $40,000---an impossible sum! How could I afford to attend? What good reasons did I have to go there when three other fine colleges were offering me free tuition? My other choices were good, solid schools even if they weren’t as famous as my first choice.
One of the schools that offered me a full ride had an informational dinner one night in the spring. Considering my parents’ financial difficulties, I decided 45 minutes and attend. At first, all I had planned to do was smile politely, eat free food, listen quietly. But I surprised myself….
61. In paragraph 5, “offer me a full ride” can be replaced by “_____”.
would pay for transport to the school
would show me around the campus
would offer free meals at all events
D.would charge me nothing for tuition
&& three other fine colleges were offering me free tuitionD
“I was on the way to a personal-injury accident in West Nashville. As I got onto Highway 40, blue lights and sirens going, I fell in behind a gold Pontiac Firebird that suddenly seemed to take off quickly down the highway. The driver somehow panicked at the sight of me. He was going more than a hundred miles an hour and began passing cars on the shoulder.”….
&& “After I arrested him, I asked him why he was running. He told me he didn’t have a driver’s license.”
&& That accident cost the driver of the Firebird plenty---a thousand dollars for the new engine---not to mention the charges for driving without a license, attempting to run away, and dangerous driving.
63. The meaning of “panicked” in paragraph 2 is related to _____.
A. shame&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hate&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. anger&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. fear
He told me he didn’t have a driver’s license.D
Grown-ups also have a sense of object permanence. We know that if we put a box in a room and lock the door, the box will still be there when we came back. But does a baby realize that a ball that rolls under a chair does not disappear and go to never-never land?….
69. In Paragraph 3, “object permanence” means that when out of sight, an object _____.
&& A. still exists&&&&&&&&&&& B. keeps its shape&& C. still stays solid&& D. is beyond reach
With over 500 instructors and 20 years of experience, we are the leader in the field of teaching foreign languages. We now have positions open in Osaka starting September/October 2004 for instructors of English, German, Spanish and French.
56. What is the purpose of the text?
&&&&& A. To introduce a language school in Japan.
&&&&& B. To hire language teachers to work in Japan.
&&&&& C. To describe working conditions in Japan.
&&&&& D. To make clear the requirements for Japanese teachers.
&& We now have positions open in Osaka starting September/October 2004 for instructors of English…”B
& When someone has deeply hurt you, it can be extremely difficult to let go of your anger. But forgiveness is possible - and it can be surprisingly helpful to your physical and mental health. Indeed, research has shown that people who forgive report more energy, better appetite () and better sleep patterns. "People who forgive show less anger and more hopefulness," says Dr. Freder&ic Luskin, who wrote the book Forgive for Good. " So it can help save on the wear and tear on .our system and allow people to feel more energetic."
So when someone has hurt you, calm yourself first. Take a couple of breaths and think of something that gives you pleasure: a beautiful scene in nature, someone you love. Don' t wait for an apology. "Many times the person who hurt you may never think of apologizing," says Dr. Luskin. "They may have wanted to hurt you or they just don't see things the same way. So if you wait for people to apologize, you could be waiting a very long time. " Keep in mind that forgiveness does not necessarily mean accepting the action of the person who upset you. Mentally going over your hurt gives power to the person who brought you pain. Instead, learn to look for the love, beauty and kindness around you. Finally, try to see things from the other person' s perspective ). You may realize that he or she was acting out of ignorance () , fear - even love. To gain perspec&tive, you may want to write a letter to yourself from that person' s point of view.
65. The text is mainly written to explain _______.
&&&&& A. how to keep yourself from being hurt
&&&&& B. how to stay mentally healthy
&&&&& C. how and when to remain calm
&&&&& D. why and how to pardon others
&& forgiveness is possibleD
Before a new type of airplane goes into service, every part of it is tested again and again. But there are two tests that are more important than all the others.
71. What might be the most suitable title for the text?
&&&&& A. Two Important Tests on Airplanes
&&&&& B. The Importance of Flying Safely
&&&&& C. The Danger of Testing Airplanes
&&&&& D. How Airplanes Are Made and Tested
It seems that some people go out of their way to get into trouble. That’s more or less what happened the night that Nashville Police Officer Floyd Hyde was on duty.
&& “I was on the way to a personal-injury accident in West Nashville. As I got onto Highway 40, blue lights and sirens going, I fell in behind a gold Pontiac Firebird that suddenly seemed to take off quickly down the highway. The driver somehow panicked at the sight of me. He was going more than a hundred miles an hour and began passing cars on the shoulder.”
&& But Hyde couldn’t go after him. Taking care of injured people is always more important than worrying about speeders, so the officer had to stay on his way to the accident. But he did try to keep the Firebird in sight as he drove, hoping another nearby unit would be able to step in and stop the speeding car. As it turned out, keeping the Firebird in sight was not that difficult. Every turn the Pontiac made was the very turn the officer needed to get to the accident scene.
&& Hyde followed the Pontiac all the way to his destination. At that point he found another unit had already arrived at the accident scene. His help wasn’t needed. Now he was free to try to stop the driver of the Firebird, who by this time had developed something new to panic about.
&& “Just about that time,” Hyde says, “I saw fire coming out from under that car, with blue smoke and oil going everywhere. He’d blown his engine. Now he had to stop.”
&& “After I arrested him, I asked him why he was running. He told me he didn’t have a driver’s license.”
&& That accident cost the driver of the Firebird plenty---a thousand dollars for the new engine---not to mention the charges for driving without a license, attempting to run away, and dangerous driving.
67. What is probably the best title for the article?
&& A. Losing his Way?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Going My Way?
&& C. Fun All the Way? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Help on the Way?
&& go out of their way to get into trouble
Grown-ups know that people and objects are solid. At the movies, we know that if we reach out to touch Tom Cruise, all we will feel is air. But does a baby have this understanding?
&& To see whether babies know objects are solid, T. Bower designed a method for projecting an optical illusion of a hanging ball…..&
&& Experiments done by Bower suggest that babies develop a sense of object permanence when they are about 18 weeks old. In his experiments, Bower used a toy train that went behind a screen. ….
68. The passage is mainly about _____.
&& A. babies’ sense of sight&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. efforts of experiments on babies
D.babies’ understanding of objects& D. different tests on babies’ feelings
&& Won’t new anti-aging techniques keep us alive for centuries? Any cure, says
Miller, for aging would probably keep most of us kicking until about 120.
Researchers are working on treatments that lengthen the life span of mice by 50
percent at most. So, if the average human life span is about 80years, says Miller,
“adding another 50 percent would get you to 120.”
&&& So what can we conclude from this little disagreement among the researchers?
That life span is flexible, but there is a limit, says George Martin of the University
of Washington. “ We can get flies to live 50 percent longer,” he says. “But a fly’s
never going to live 150 years.” Of course, if you became a new species, one that ages
at slower speed, that would be a different story, he adds.
&&& Does Martin really believe that humans could evolve their way to longer life? “It’s pretty cool to think about,” he says with a smile.
72. What does the story of Jeanne Calment prove to us?
&& A. People can live to 122.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Old people are creative.
&& C. Women are sporty at 85.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Women live longer than men.
&& Jeanne Calment122
75. What can we infer from the last three paragraphs?
&& A. Most of us could be good at sports even at 120.
&& B. The average human life span cannot be doubled.
&C. Scientists believe mice are aging at a slower speed than before.
&& D. New techniques could be used to change flies into a new species.
The actual landing points have not been determined yet, but the scientists say it will be in areas where they hope to find water.
70. We can infer from the last sentence that scientist_____.
A.have changed the landing points many times
B.hope to land the robots on the surface of water
C.are still working on the plan
D.know where they can find water
Dear Ralph,
I’m a newcomer here of a small town. I would&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 76. _____
describe myself as shy and quietly. Before my classmates,&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& 77. _____
it seems always difficult for roe to do things well as&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& 78. _____&&
them. I'm sure they will laugh to me and see me as&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& 79. _____
a fool. So I feel unhappy every day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& 80. _____&
Besides, I have few friends. I don't know that they&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81. _____
don't like to talk with me. Sometimes, we talked to each other &&&&&&&&&&& 82. _____&
very well in class, but after class we become stranger at&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& 83. _____
once. I am trying to improve the situation since it doesn’t&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& 84. _____
seem to work. Can you tell me about what I should do?&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& 85. _____
&&&&&& Yours,
&&&&&& Xiao Wei
77shy and quiet
79laugh at80
81I don’t know that …know why
82talkedtalk
83stranger strangers
84since but
85tell sb what I should do
Besides, I have few friends I don’t know why they don’t like to talk with me. Sometimes, we talked to each other very well in class, but after class we become strangers at once. talkedtalk
If I listen to my own records, there are no need to spend money.
I know it is not easy to be a teacher. You have to learn in order to teach. Without enough knowledge, you can never learn well.
teachlearn
What is more, you have to be friends with your pupils and take good care of him.& himthem,pupils
I wrote down the new words and added it to my collection.
itthemwords
At once I apologized and controlled me at my best till the dinner started.
It was a great achievement for myself.
myselfme, ItI,
My grandma was the best cook in the world but could make the most delicious dishes.
I would come back from school, and then sit for an hour and two.
an hour or two
Unfortunately, I won’t be able to meet you at the airport although I have classes in the afternoon.
althoughbecauseas)
It has been five years when we graduated, but those memories are as sweet as ever before.
when since
We have a lot on common and have a lot to talk about.
have a lot in common
Can you tell me about what I should do?
I had to look up to the same word many times, for which was quite troublesome. look up sth. …towhichfor
You will probably join in the Stamp Collectors’ Club.
join sb. / an organization join in some activity
On Thursday I will have to decide what I want to do over a weekend.
This was my first visit to a English family.
And every year more and more people start stamp collection of their own and discover an interest which can even last /\ lifetime.
last a lifetime)
When I was /\ boy, the most exciting thing was to celebrate the Spring Festival.& boyI was a boy
Ten minutes later, the firemen came and put out /\ fire.
&I would learn a lot of new words from these books, but I had terribly problems memorizing them.
problemsterrible
I would describe myself as shy and quietly.
Yes, a concert can be very excited.
……, exciting
When I walked into the classroom, the teacher was handing in the tests. I was feeling very nervous. I had not studied al all at the weekend as I had thought it would be an easy test.
hand outhand in
Luckily, the teacher did not punish /\ for cheating but instead gave me a second chance.
punish sb. for doing sth. me
I often dream of /\ a teacher, I dream of standing on the platform in the classroom and giving lessons to lovely boys and girls.
dream of doing sth. dream of being a teacher
I know there is not easy to be a teacher.
As I was about /\ take a piece from a cooked duck, I saw Grandma in the kitchen looking at me.
be about to do sth
下午:游览市区&& 晚上:看电视,完游戏,聊天
2、可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯
文体:书信
We have great pleasure in having you stay with us while you are in China.
I’m very much delighted to learn that you are coming to China and staying at my home.
Words can’t express my delight on learning that you are coming and staying at my home.
Looking forward to meeting you,….
With best regards,….
I hope to meet you as soon as possible.
3.―talent show
Dear Peter,
I read in a newspaper today that a “Learn Chinese, Sing Chinese Songs” Foreigners’ Talent Show will be held in Beijing Television Station on July 18. I know you like singing, and you are in Beijing during that period. I think this is a good chance for you to show your singing talent, and how well you’ve learned Chinese. If you would like to try, you' ll have to go to the TV station to sign up before the end of June. If there is anything I can do for you, I would be more than glad to help.
三、几点建议
1、高三教师应该认真研究近年来高考试卷,尤其是2004年的全国及自命题的15套试卷。了解他们的共性,又要知道自己省市试卷的个性,因为这15份试卷的命题组都是在认真研究考试大纲、汲取前一年几份试卷成功经验,认真听取社会各界对前一年试卷的建议的基础之上命制的试卷。这种了解与研究
会对新学年的教学与复习备考有很大的启发作用。
2、听力复习要精听和泛听相结合。听力课上应该提高听的频度,即缩短
每次听的时间,增加每周的次数,听力的提高必须通过不断实践来实现。进行针对性训练时务必注意功能题。
3、语法知识题的大趋势立足于应用,决非语法条条。但是,没有坚实的语法基础,则会影响对文章的透彻理解及短文写作。一定量的练习很有必要,但要有度,也不是面面俱到。有些项目应从大量阅读中逐步积累,比如短语辨析题项。
4、中国人接触外语的主渠道是阅读。高考阅读理解试题是全卷赋分最高的试题。应该花大气力抓阅读训练,包括扩大词汇量、增加阅读量、提高阅读质量、加快阅读速度等的训练。
5、高三阶段应该认真完成高三教材内容,不应该过早停课复习。学新忆旧
是个好办法,学新课文以扩大学生知识面,提高学生学习兴趣,与此同时归纳总结以前学过的知识,这样做才符合教育规律。
6、书面表达的训练要全方位多侧面,提倡同学间相互批改,以提高学生微
校验能力,在相互批改中既能互相学习也能警示自己少犯错误;教师适时适度进行面批,以对症下药;讲评时注意抓篇章结构、遣词造句以提高学生们的写作能力。
7、加强新课程标准的学习,吃透精神,更新教学观念。在教学法方面多做研究与探讨,与此同时不断学习、提高自己的业务能力,力求精一略知几。精于英语学科,同时对跨学科的知识也略知一二。
1)难度进行适当调整,使试题具有良好的区分度。尤其英语教学发达地区,试题内部的难度会有较大的调整。例如阅读理解试题、写作试题。
2)试题注重以能力立意,加大语言运用能力的考查力度是高考的方向。
3)试题内容的选材将会更好的体现时代感和教育功能,即教育性、学习性、拓展性、异国文化的学习等。
4)课改实验区将会开始进行开放性、灵活性、选择性等主观试题的研究或尝试。例如写作的开放性,读写结合的试题等。
中学英语教学的各个环节的目的并不是高考,但是在目前高考作为重要的选拔手段,又在对英语教学起着不言而喻的检验作用。一位资深教育家曾写道“好的考试是顺从的仆人,因为它跟随并模仿教学。”只要我们按照教学大纲要求认真完成英语基础教育的目标与要求,就能接受高考的挑战。

我要回帖

更多关于 选择性粘贴数值快捷键 的文章

随机推荐