简单英语句子带翻译 翻译

简单英语句子翻译~_百度知道
简单英语句子翻译~
这本字典被完全撕开了(tear)他到家时发现前门紧锁着(lock)经理进屋后听到门关上了(shut)今天早上天气很冷,我的车发动不了(start)严冬过去了,动物们可以出来找食吃了(go)听到那位流行歌手死于车祸的消息,我们都很震惊。(shock)这位女士将手提包翻了一遍后说:‘天哪,我的钱包丢了!(lose)在显微镜的帮助下,我们可以亲眼看到整个过程被清楚地演示出来(demonstrate)不要机器翻译的噢~谢啦!
提问者采纳
1,The dictionary was torn apart entirely.2,He found the front door locked close when he reached home.3,After entering the room, the manager heard a door was shut.4,The weather was so cold this mmoring that I couldn't start my car.5,The cold Winter having passed by, animals can go out for food.6,We are deeply shocked at the news of that popular singer's death in an accident.7,After she checked every corner of her handbag, the lady said :&Oh, my God, I lost my purse.&8,Under the help of microscopes, we can watch the whole process being demonstated clearly,with our own eyes.9,Don't translate those above under the help of translation-softwares,please. Thank you!
其他类似问题
句子翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
这本字典被完全撕开了The dictionary has been completely torn他到家时发现前门紧锁着He arrived home and found the front door locking经理进屋后听到门关上了After the manager entered the house heard the door今天早上天气很冷,我的车发动不了The weather was cold this morning, my car can not be launched严冬过去了,动物们可以出来找食吃了Severe winter has passed, the animals can find food to eat out of the听到那位流行歌手死于车祸的消息,我们都很震惊Hear pop singer who died in the accident, we are shocked这位女士将手提包翻了一遍后说:‘天哪,我的钱包丢了!This woman turned the bag again, he said: 'God, my lost wallet! 在显微镜的帮助下,我们可以亲眼看到整个过程被清楚地演示出来With the help of a microscope, we can see the whole process was clearly demonstrated by
The dictionary
torn at all
The dictionary has been completely torn (tear) He arrived home and found the front door locking (lock) After the manager came to hear the door (shut) The weather was cold this morning, my car will not launch (start) Severe winter has passed, the animals can find food to eat out of (go) Hear pop singer who died in the accident, we are all very shocked. (shock) This woman turned the bag again, he said: 'God, my lost wallet! (Lose) With the help of a microscope, we can see the whole process was clearly demonstrated by (demonstrate)
这本字典被完全撕开了(tear) 他到家时发现前门紧锁着(lock) 经理进屋后听到门关上了(shut) 今天早上天气很冷,我的车发动不了(start) 严冬过去了,动物们可以出来找食吃了(go) 听到那位流行歌手死于车祸的消息,我们都很震惊。(shock) 这位女士将手提包翻了一遍后说:‘天哪,我的钱包丢了!(lose) 在显微镜的帮助下,我们可以亲眼看到整个过程被清楚地演示出来(The dictionary has been completely torn (tear) He arrived home and found the front door locking (lock) After the manager came to hear the door (shut) The weather was cold this morning, my car will not launch (start) Severe winter has passed, the animals can find food to eat out of (go) Hear pop singer who died in the accident, we are all very shocked. (Shock) This woman turned the bag again, he said: 'God, my lost wallet! (Lose) With the help of a microscope, we can see the whole process was clearly demonstrated by (
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁·(等待中…)翻译很简单的英文句子_百度知道
·(等待中…)翻译很简单的英文句子
Today, the heart of China is still beating but it is beating sadly. The people of Sichuan have suffered a great loss. Parent children have lost parents. It will take years for them to recover.
提问者采纳
今天,中国心仍在跳动但是它跳动的很悲伤.四川人民遭受到了巨大的损失.父母失去了孩子,孩子失去了父母这将使他们用去几年的时间来恢复
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
其他4条回答
今天,中国的心脏仍在跳动却是悲伤的跳动着.四川的人民遭受了很大的损失,父母失去了孩子,孩子失去了父母.这将需要长年的时间来恢复悲痛!
今天,中国的心在跳动,但是是带着悲伤跳动。四川人民遭受了巨大的损失。父母失去了孩子,孩子失去了父母。需要很长时间人们才能摆脱悲伤。可以翻得更好的,就是时间紧了点,如果需要,可以发信息给我
今日,中国心口上的伤痛让人们越发悲哀。 在四川,人民遭受着巨大的损失。家园面目全非,亲人无法寻找。这将需要他们的很多年才能恢复。
今天,中国的心仍在跳动,但是是带着悲伤跳动。四川人民遭受了巨大的损失。父母失去了孩子,孩子失去了父母。需要多年过去人们才能摆脱悲伤。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁[英语学习]简单句的翻译简单句的翻译一、转换法
英汉两种语言在造句方式和表达习惯..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
[英语学习]简单句的翻译
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子翻译器 的文章

随机推荐