powerschool School app怎么用

PowerSchool for Parents on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app PowerSchool for Parents by Pearson School Systems, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
PowerSchool for Parents
By Pearson School Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
See live attendance, assignments, scores, grades and more, right from your teachers’ grade books.Now with an easy access setup process!*** WINNER of the 2012 EdTech Digest COOL TOOL Award!!!****** WINNER of Creative Child Magazine’s 2012 Preferred Choice Award!!! ****** 2012 Seal of Approval Winner from the National Parenting Center ***PowerSchool is the fastest-growing most widely used student information system, supported more than 13 million students in all 50 states and 72 countries.PowerSchool provides real-time access to:* Attendance* Grades* Assignments & Scores* Standards Progress* School Announcements* Teacher Comments* Grade Point Average* Lunch Transactions & Balance*** Fee Transactions & Balance* Student ActivitiesYou can also use PowerSchool to register to receive email alerts for grades, attendance, assignments and more.IMPORTANT!!Your school district must be using the PowerSchool student information system. If you are not sure what student information system your school is using, contact your school and ask if they’re using PowerSchool. You can also check to see if your school or district has registered to use the app by visiting /products/mobile/parents** PLEASE NOTEPowerSchool for Parents requires PowerSchool version 7.1.3 or later* Requires iOS version 6 or higher* Access to PowerSchool is controlled by school administration* Lunch transactions are only available using the PowerLunch meal management system* Requires a wireless connection or mobile data plan
What's New in Version 2.7.0
- Added a troubleshooting feature during on-boarding- Updated FAQ list that appears during on-boarding- Added an App Reviewer feature- Fixed various bugs
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
If you're a parent that actually cares about your kid, this app is awesome!
At the touch of a thumb I get all the most updated information that I need. But it's only as good as the information that is being plugged in, so if I don't see recent information I have to contact that teacher and ask why the delay. I get the feeling that some teachers don't like this system. Tough pooh though, they make loads of money, so they need to do their job!
Lost app from the screen
I have downloaded the app a time ago, but since January 2015 I can't see the app on my screen. I need to go through the App Store and open it from there... After I check grades and leave the app the icon disappears from the screen right away (all pages). Very inconvenient.. Please fix! Thank you!
Needs fixed
I absolutely loved this app and would have previously given it 5 stars. It's great for keeping up with your kids grades along the way instead of just at report card time. Since the update, it won't refresh. I even deleted it and downloaded it again and now it freezes when I try to sign in. Please fix asap!
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 2.7.0Size: 25.1 MBLanguages: English, French, SpanishSeller: NCS Pearson Inc. (Pearson School Systems)Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&21 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&1557 Ratings
More by Pearson School Systems
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.PowerSchool for Students on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app PowerSchool for Students by Pearson School Systems, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
PowerSchool for Students
By Pearson School Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
See live attendance, assignments, scores, grades and more, right from your teachers’ grade books. Now with an easy access setup process.PARENTS! Download the PowerSchool for Parents App for real-time access to all the same data, but in a special app designed just for you.PowerSchool is the fastest-growing most widely used student information system, supported more than 13 million students in all 50 states and 72 countries.PowerSchool provides real-time access to:* Attendance* Grades* Assignments & Scores* Standards Progress* School Announcements* Teacher Comments* Grade Point Average* Lunch Transactions & Balance*** Fee Transactions & Balance* Student ActivitiesYou can also use PowerSchool to share assignments, scores and grades with your friends on Facebook or Twitter!IMPORTANT!!Your school district must be using the PowerSchool student information system. If you are not sure what student information system your school is using, contact your school and ask if they’re using PowerSchool. You can also check to see if your school or district has registered to use the app by visiting /products/mobile/students** PLEASE NOTEPowerSchool for Students requires PowerSchool version 7.1.3 or later* Requires iOS version 6 or higher* Access to PowerSchool is controlled by school administration* Lunch transactions are only available using the PowerLunch meal management system* Requires a wireless connection or mobile data plan
What's New in Version 2.7.0
- Added a troubleshooting feature during on-boarding- Updated FAQ list that appears during on-boarding- Added an App Reviewer feature- Fixed various bugs
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Hello again...
I'm already reading the 1-star ratings on here, and it's pretty upsetting. I really hope that you can do most of what people are asking, because these people, even me, want to see our grades. Going on Safari to do so is not even close to as good. The app used to be better than the desktop version, until all these bugs randomly showed up and broke it. It's not your fault. Nobody expects bugs when working on software, and some can be hard to fix. I hope you can do your best to give us what we want. I don't like reading hate comments on what can be a really helpful utility, and by the way, thank you for the PowerSchool program. It's a very good resource for checking you or someone else's scores.
I have been trying to check my final grades for two weeks and STILL have not succeeded. I used to have the app before the whole style was updated and it worked fine. Now it tells me it's loading for 15 minutes and then gives me a message saying there is a connection error! Have tried on multiple devices using different wifi networks all with the same result. This issue desperately needs to be fixed!!
The app is great. I can check my overall grades and my assignment grades. The only thing that needs improvement is that on some of my assignments it says that I have a comment from my teacher but it won't let me look at it. Besides that is is a great app to keep up with your grades.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 2.7.0Size: 25.1 MBLanguages: English, French, SpanishSeller: NCS Pearson Inc. (Pearson School Systems)Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&38 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&2054 Ratings
More by Pearson School Systems
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.格式:pdf&&&
贡献者:HDMR
上传时间: 14:09
此文档归属以下专题
暂无相关专题
-------------
新增文件夹...
(多个标签用逗号分隔)
&品牌营销APP发展状况研究报告
华扬数字营销研究院(HDMR)是华扬联众数字技术股份有限公司下属专门从事新媒体传播研究、数字技
华扬数字营销研究院(HDMR)是华扬联众数字技术股份有限公司下属专门从事新媒体传播研究、数字技术创意、数字营销技术、数字营销市场原理和知识积累、互联网文化和美学研究、数字时代的消费者研究、数字时代社会性问题研究的机构。微博: /HDMR
分享到:&&
下载本文档需要登录,并付出相应积分。()
文件大小:3.39MB
所需积分:& 30
&2006-, All rights reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 app手机铃声怎么用 的文章

随机推荐