悬赏英语作文 should a citizen eco drivebe allowed to have

跪求一篇英语作文we should have a good attitude,好的有悬赏_百度知道
跪求一篇英语作文we should have a good attitude,好的有悬赏
提问者采纳
s obstacles?In the face of the secular vision?The face of life&#39, I would choose second answers to each question:&quot.&quot, find out the deficiency and defect.&quot?In the face of others to yThe optimist says? Or chooseThe optimist says.&quot:& hope is a star.&quot, even if not pick can also let people see the dawn.&quot, you are choosing to heart:&quot?If I had the choice: as long as accomplice, with a new you stand in the east of the world:&quot:& if you give me a piece of barren mountain, I will build a tomb, a negative, he will live happily, successful flowers bloom for him:&Fo if you give me a piecThe pessimist says, I would kind of mountains and trees, hate in my heart? Or choose
the wind is the wave &#39, how should we choose, you choose to retreat, will bring you into the abyss without low.&quot,T hope is the horizon, to your results, will drive you to success, love each other more friends, pessimists and optimists have distinct two attitudes. In such a world, one is positive. Facing the life, to be a coward, thereby became one of our friendship, breaking the world all the stale idea, was the world look down, friendship flowers for his open, even see? Or choose to take a calm ' calm ' tolerance of the heart to find someone to explain, you choose to escape, always huddled in their own narrow world. Because I think, to show the world your point of viewThe pessimist says, to give to others to solve the trouble everywhere, but f tThe pessimist says
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
生活也是这样. A good attitude can give us good accomplishment。好的态度可以给我们好的修养, bitter, as long as there is a good attitude will be able to give a good impression,生活有喜怒哀乐酸甜苦辣而我们生活也是如此, hot. The same is true of life,只要有个好的态度就能给人一个好的印象.我们要有一个好的态度在生活中, sweetWe should have a good attitudeIn life, life is the passions and our life is so sour, we all should take a good attitude to face the life,我们都要以一个好的态度来面对生活
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大学英语四级词汇表 带例句_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
12页免费130页免费54页免费28页免费100页免费54页免费34页免费130页4下载券26页7下载券66页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢25页1下载券12页免费79页免费23页2下载券17页1下载券
大学英语四级词汇表 带例句|大​学​英​语​四​级​词​汇​表​ ​带​例​句​ ​ ​
​
​带​例​句​,​有​利​于​了​解​该​单​词​的​用​法
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢高分悬赏英语作文【can students skip classes 】或【It pays to be honest】或【staying healthy】_百度知道
高分悬赏英语作文【can students skip classes 】或【It pays to be honest】或【staying healthy】
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
health. execising is also necessary in order to avoid gain weight, there would be much less complaining about poor health。it&#39. finally there is another thing to be careful is that we should eat high protein food such as fish or beef and have less junk food that can cause fat accumulating in our bodies if everybody were to do so. acturely, we need to have right food and enough sleep to ensure ourselves in good health, because most time in our life, we all know that we need care. some people even stay up to 4or 5 clock in the morning which is really harmful, we sit in front of our computer or work table to deal with daily task, ts said that modern people are more focus on their work so ignore their bodies&#39Good heath is the most valuable possession a person can have
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 citizen 的文章

随机推荐