I forget ____(close)the door. when I came back to lock the door.I found isoft close doord

Tired and exhausted, I came back home from work. I found the front door was 36 open and I felt a little scared. Did I carelessly forget to lock it after I left? I looked around 37 to see what could be 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Tired and exhausted, I came back home from work. I found the front door was  36 
open and I felt a little scared. Did I carelessly forget to lock it after I left? I looked around  37
to see what could be  38 . Why would someone come into my home only to  39
with nothing? After searching every inch, I realized that everything was  40
I had left it. No  41
cushions, broken lamps, or  42 emptied out on the carpet. Feeling much  43  ,I looked out my oversized window of my dinning room at Ms. Sullivan’s house. Jimmy, the little boy next door was visiting her. Jimmy cared a lot about Ms. Sullivan and was very concerned with her health after she became ill. She used to  44  Jimmy when he was just a baby.Forgetting about the  45 with my front door, I decided to walk over to Ms. Sullivan’s house to see how she was  46 . With a warm hello, she invited me into her home. I noticed twelve beautiful roses delicately presented on the table next to her bed. They looked exactly like the  47 on my dinning room table in front of my oversized window. With a pleasant smile, she told me Jimmy brought them to her as a “get-well gift”. Suddenly Jimmy  48
out of his seat in an instant and said that he had to go home for a while to do some homework but he promised to be back to
up on Ms. Sullivan.Talking for a while, Ms. Sullivan began to get very tired so I gave her my phone number in case she
needed help, and left her home. I thought about how  51
it was for little Jimmy to be so concerned for Ms. Sullivan. I got home, laughing at how  52 I was that morning about what had happened over  53 . I walked passed the dinning room and noticed my roses  54 in the vase were missing. Without a second
55 , I glanced out the window at Ms. Sullivan’s house and with a smile on my face I turned off the light in the room and went to sleep. The next morning my door bell rang. I opened the door Jimmy was there…36. A. easily           B. slowly           C. slightly          D. silently37. A. tensely          B. patiently         C. eagerly          D. calmly38. A. burning          B. losing           C. lacking          D. missing39. A. get             B. deal            C. steal            D. leave40. A. what            B. where           C. that             D. how41. A. worn            B. changed         C. unwashed        D. overturned42. A. lockers          B. kettles           C. drawers         D. coats43. A. eased           B. angry           C. surprised        D. curious44. A. watch           B. guard           C. follow           D. visit45. A. accident         B. experience       C. incident         D. condition46. A. working          B. doing           C. sleeping         D. acting47. A. lamps           B. vases           C. roses           D. gifts48. A. stood           B. ran             C. stepped         D. jumped49. A. look            B. check           C. pick            D. call50. A. ever            B. still             C. only            D. just51. A. smart           B. sensitive         C. sweet           D. thankful52. A. strange          B. nervous         C. careless         D. wrong53. A. everything       B. something        C. anything         D. nothing54. A. growing          B. sitting           C. lying            D. arranging55. A. thought          B. intention         C. expectation       D. delay
&36-40&& C A D D B&&&&& 41-45&&&&& D C A A C &&&&&&&& 46-50&& B C D B A&&&&& 50-55&&&&&& C B D B A&&&
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:2014届江西师大附中高三10月月考英语卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Are morning people born or made? In my case it wasdefinitely made. In my early 20s, I hardly went to bed before midnight, and Iwould always get up late the next morning. &&& But after a while I couldn’t ignorethe high relationship between success and rising early. On those rare occasionswhere I did get up early, I noticed that my productivity (效率) was always higher. So I set out to become a habitualearly riser. But whenever my alarm went off, my first thought was always tostop that noise and go back to sleep. Eventually some sleep research showedthat my strategy was wrong. &&& The most common wrong strategy isthis: supposing you’re going to get up earlier, you’d better go to bed earlier.It sounds very reasonable, but will usually fail.&&& There are two main schools (流派) of thought on sleep patterns. One is that you shouldgo to bed and get up at the same time every day. The second school says youshould go to bed when you’re tired and get up when you naturally wake up.However, I have found both are wrong if you care about productivity. If yousleep at fixed hours, you’ll sometimes go to bed when you aren’t sleepy enough.You’re wasting time lying in bed awake.&&& My solution is to combine bothmethods. I go to bed when I’m sleepy and get up with an alarm clock at a fixedtime. So I always get up at the same time (in my case 5 a.m.), but I go to bed at different times every night.However, going to bed only when I’m sleepy, andgetting up at a fixed time every morning are my ways. If you want to become anearly riser, you can try your own.1.According to the passage, the underlined phraserefers to ________.A. people who stay up until the next morningB. people who get up early in the morningC. people who feel sleepy in the morningD. people whose productivity is the lowest in themorning2.Why did the author want to become a habitual earlyriser?A. Because he / she wanted to have more sleep time.B. Because he / she wanted to do morningexercise.C. Because he / she wanted to test which school isbetter.D. Because he / she found that the productivity washigher.& 3.The author experienced all the following EXCEPT________.A. going to bed after midnightB. asking scholars for advice on sleepinghabitsC. getting up early occasionallyD. pressing off the alarm to go on sleeping4.What’s the author’s sleep pattern?A. Going to bed early and getting up early.B. Going to bed late and getting up late.C. Going to bed when sleepy and getting up at a fixedearly time.D. Going to bed early and getting up late. 5.The passage is mainly about ________.A. main schools of thought on sleep patternsB. how to have a good sleepC. wrong strategies for getting up earlyD. how to become an early riser&
来源:2015届黑龙江省绥化市高一下期第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
After a busy day of work and play, the body needs torest. Sleep is necessary for good health. During this time, the body recoversfrom the activities of the day. The rest that you get while sleeping makes itpossible for your body to prepare itself for the next day. There are four levels of sleep, each being a littledeeper than the one before. As you sleep, your body relaxes (放松) little by little. Your heart beats more slowly, andyour brain slows down. After you reach the fourth level, your body shifts (变换) back and forth from one level of sleep to the other.Though your mind slows down, you will dream from timeto time. Scientists who study sleep point out that when dreaming occurs, youreyeballs begin to move more quickly (although your eyelids are closed). Thisstage of sleep is called REM, which stands for rapid eye movement. If you have trouble falling asleep, some peoplerecommend (建议) breathing very slowly and very deeply.Other people believe that drinking warm milk will make you drowsy. Thereis also an old suggestion that counting sheep will put you to sleep. 1.The text suggests that not getting enough sleepmight make you _____. A.suffer frompoor health&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.feel tiredand nervousC.dream moreoften&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.breathequickly2.During REM, _____. A.you moverestlesslyB.you startdreaming C.your mindstops workingD.your eyeballsmove quickly3.The underlined word &drowsy& in the lastparagraph probably means _____. A.lazy&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.sleepy&&&&&&&&&&& C.relaxed&&&&&&&&&& D.pleased4.A good title for this text might be _____. A.Dreams&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.SleepC.Good Health&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Work and Rest&
来源:学年云南省景洪市高三上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
Christopher Thomas, 27, was a writer by night and ateacher by day when he noticed he was always tired and was losing weight fast.Diagnosed with diabetes(糖尿病), Thomas would need to inject himself withinsulin(胰岛素) three times a day for the rest of hislife or risk nerve damage, blindness, and even death. And if that weren't badenough, he had no health insurance.& After a month of feeling upset,Thomas decided he'd better find a way to fight back. He left Canton, Michiganfor New York, got a job waiting tables, nicknamed himself the Diabetic Rockstar, and , a free online community for diabetics andtheir loved ones—a place where over 1,100 people share personal stories,information, and resources.&&&&&Jason Swencki?s son, Kody, was diagnosed with typediabetes at six. Father and son visit the online children's forums(论坛) together most evenings. &Kody gets so excited,writing to kids from all over,& says Swencki, one of the site'svolunteers. &They know what he's going through, so he doesn't feelalone.&&& Kody is anything but alone: Diabetes is now theseventh leading cause of death in the United States, with 24 million diagnosedcases. And more people are being diagnosed at younger ages.&&&&&&These days, Thomas's main focus is his charity?慈善机构?, Fight It, which provides medicines and supplies topeople—225 to date—who can't afford a diabetic's huge expenses. Fight-it.orghas raised about $23,000—in products and in cash. In May, Thomas will hold thefirst annual Diabetic Rockstar Festival in theCaribbean.&&&&&&Even with a staff of 22 volunteers, Thomas oftendevotes up to 50 hours a week to his cause, while still doing his full-time jobwaiting tables. &Of the diabetes charities out there, most are putting moneyinto finding a cure,& says Bentley Gubar one of Rockstar's originalmembers. &But Christopher is the only person I know saying people needhelp now.& 1.Which of the following is true of ChristopherThomas? A.He needs togo to the doctor every day. B.He studiesthe leading cause of diabetes C.He has apositive attitude to this disease. D.He encouragesdiabetics by writing articles. was created for_________.&&&A.diabetics tocommunicate&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.volunteers tofind jobsC.children toamuse themselves&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.rock stars toshare resources.3.According to the text, Kody ______. A.feel lonelybecause of his illness B. C.helps createthe online kid’s forums D.writeschildren’s stories online4.What can we learn about Fight It? A.It helps thediabetics in financial difficulties. B.It organizesparties for volunteer once a year. C.It offersless expensive medicine to diabetics. D.It owns awell-known medical website.5.The last paragraph suggests that Thomas ______. A.worksfull-time in a diabetes charityB.employs 22people for his websiteC.helpsdiabetics in his own wayD.ties to finda cure for diabetes&
来源:学年浙江省嘉兴市高三上学期基础测试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
The boy,____ with his school work every day. feltrather tired and wanted to have a&&&& whole day to relax.A.occupying&&&&&&&& B.havingoccupied&&& C.occupied&&&&&&&&& D.beingoccupied&
来源:新疆农七师高级中学学年度高二下学期第二阶段考试英语试题
&三:阅读理解(共25小题;每小题2分,满分50分)&& EyeFacts&&& There are many commonlyheld beliefs about eyesight that are not proven facts. For example, some peoplebelieve that wearing glasses too soon weakens the eyes. But there is noevidence to show that the structure(结构)of eyes is changed by wearing glasses at young age. Wearing thewrong glasses, however, can prove harmful. Studies show that for adults thereis no danger, but children can develop loss of sight if they have glassesunsuitable for their eyes.&&& We have all heard someof the common myths about how eyesight gets bad. Most people believe thatreading in weak light causes poor eyesight, but that is untrue. Too littlelight makes the eyes work harder, so they do get tired and strained. Eyestrainalso results from reading a lot, reading in bed, and watching too muchtelevision. However, although eyestrain may cause some pain or headaches, itdoes not damage eyesight in the long term.&& &Another myth about eyesis that they can be replaced, or transplanted from one person to another. Thereare close to one million nerve fibers(神经纤维)that connect the
as of yet, it is impossibleto connect them all in a new person. Only certain parts of the eye can bereplaced. But if we keep clearing up the myths and learning more about theeyes, someday a full transplant may be possible!1. This passage is mostly about __________.&&&&&&&& A.different types of eye problems& & B. myths about eyesight&&&&&&&& C.beliefs of eye doctors& &&&&&&&&&D. eye transplants2. One cause of eyestrain mentioned in thepassage is __________.&&&&&&&& A.wearing glasses too long&&& &&& B. suffering frompain or headaches&&&&&&&& C.reading in poor light&&& &&&&&&&D. reading before going to bed3. From the passage we can conclude that__________.&&&&&&&& A.doctors are still learning things about eyesight&&&&&&&& B.wearing wrong glasses is less harmful to adults&&&&&&&& C.eye transplants have been performed successfully&&&&&&&& D.people should not wear glasses at young age&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
HAPPY WEEKENDBlank-filling1) If it _______ (not rain) this afternoon,we ________ (go) shopping with our mother.2) When the teacher came into the classroom,the students stopped ________ (talk).3) I am sorry I forgot ________ (lock) the door when I left.4) When the boys heard the strange noise,they stopped _______ (try) to find what _____ (happen).5) A:________ you _______ (find) your wallet?B:Yes,I ________ (find) it in the teachers’ office.6) The children _______ (play) games this time yesterday,but I _____ (not know) what they ________ (do) now.7) Our physics teacher explained to us that light _____ (travel) faster than sound.8) The foreign friends ________ (go) to visit the Yangpu Bridge already.They ________ (be) back in three hours.9) Tom _______ (watch) DVD when I ________ (go) to visit him last night.10) Will you please _______ the box and put it on the top of the shelf?(rise,raise) 11) The rain sounded ________.(heavier,heavily)12) I have been to Tokyo ________.(some times,sometimes)13) He promised to come over and visit me _______next week.( sometime ,some time)14) Can you _______ it in English?(say,speak)15) ___________ the letter on your way to school.(remember to post,remember posting)16) Columbus ________ America in 1492.(discovered,found out)17) These English songs _________ very wonderful.(sound,voice)Translation1) 我从来都没有读过你说的那本书.(定语从句)2) 在我到达北京后,参观的第一个地方是长城.(定语从句)3) 我昨天买的那块手表走得很好.(定语从句)4) 我不知道这次演讲该从何开始.(宾语从句)5) 什么引起这两个国家的争吵尚不为人知.(主语从句)
1doesn't rain
go2taking3to lock4to try
happened5Did
found6was playing
don't know
are doing7travels8have gone
will be9was watching
went10raise11heavily 12some times13some time14speak15remember posting16found out17soundT1:I have never read the book you recommend2The frist place I visit is the Great Wall since I have come to beijing3The swatch that I bought yesterday works well4I dont'know the speech when to start5what cause the quarrel between the two countries is unknown.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
sometime表示“将来的某个时候” Sometimes表示“有时候” Some time表示“一段时间” Some times表示“几次
扫描下载二维码When I came back, I found the door . A. lock B. locking C. to lock D locked 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
When I came back, I found the door _______. A. lock       B. locking       C. to lock      D locked &
请在这里输入关键词:
来源:北京市西城区2007年高三英语抽样测试
  It cam as something of a surprise when Diana, Princess of Wales, made a trip to Angola in 1997, to support the Red Cross campaign for a total ban on anti-personnel landmines (地雷).Within hours of arriving in Angola, television screens around the world were filled with images of her comforting victims (受害者) injured in accidents caused by landmines.“I knew the huge numbers,” she said.“But putting a face to those figures brought the reality home to me ; like when I met Sandra, a 13-year-old girl who had lost her leg, and people like her.” The Princess concluded with a simple message:“We must stop landmines”.And she used every opportunity during her visit to repeat this message.
  But, back in London, her views wee not shared by some members of the British government, which refused to support a ban on these weapons.Angry politicians started an attack on the Princess in the press ,They described her as “very ill-informed”.The Princess responded by brushing aside the eroticisms:“This is a prevention we do not need.All I’m trying to do is to help.” Opposition parties, the media and the public immediately voiced their support for the Princess.To make matters worse for the government, it soon appeared that the Princess trip bad been approved by the Foreign Office, and that she was in fact very well-informed about both the situation in Angola and the British government’s policy regarding laundries.the result was a sever blow on the government.
  To try and limit the damage, the Foreign Secretary Malcolm Rifkidnd, said that the Princess’ views on landmines were not very different from the government’s policy, and that it was “working towards” a worldwide ban.The defence secretary, Michael Portillo declared the matter was “a misunderstanding”.For the Princess, the trip to this war-torn country was an excellent opportunity to use her popularity to show the world hw much destruction and suffering landmines can cause.She said that the experience had also given her the chance to get closer to people and their problems.
Princess Diana paid a visit to Angola in 1997________
to explain the British government’s stand on landmines
to show off her image as a friend of landmine victims
to look into the suffering of landmine victims there
to voice her support for a total ban of landmines
What did Diana mean when she said “…putting a face to those figures brought he reality home to me”(Line 5, Para, 1)?
Seeing the pain of the victims, she realized the seriousness of the situation.
Meeting the landmine victims in person made her believe the statistics.
The actual situation in Angola made her feel like going back home.
She just couldn’t bear to meet the landmine victims face to face.
Some members of the British government criticized Diana because________
she was ill-informed of the government’s policy
they were actually opposed to banning landmines
she had not informed the government before the visit
they believed that she had misunderstood the situation in Angola
What did Princess Diana think of her visit to Angola?
It had greatly helped her gain more popularity.
It had brought her closer t the ordinary people.
It had caused disappointment to the British government
It had affected her relations with the British government
Working AT home is increasing in popularity as a means of escaping from nine-to-five office life. Why work under the constant watch of your boss when you can work in front of the TV in your carpet slippers? Armed with all the office essentials—telephone, computer, e-mail and fax, many workers believe they can work as effectively as their colleagues in the office. Being able to work wherever you like: from a busy city to a beautiful village, and make working from home an attractive choice, you can even work on a canal boat, like one Internet firm in the Midlands, US. &&&&&& So what will become of the office of tomorrow? I believe it is likely that many could disappear into cyberspace. To minimize office overheads in inner-city areas, companies will apply a workforce made up of a network of home workers linked by an advanced communication and information system. A central processing computer would be controlled by the manager who sends out work schedules and oversees the activity of each employee.
As a successor to the Web Cam, a video screen would be created, as the need for more natural form of interaction than e-mail or telephone becomes greater. Capturing the mood and expressions of work colleagues, managers would have the ability to view several employees at once on their screen. Employees would be encouraged to feed any information that may be useful to fellow workers into the computer to make the company work more effectively. As the company's life blood, the computer would contain a record of all conversations and correspondence for future reference, and hold confidential information such as accounts in password protected areas. In the office of tomorrow, with daily life captured in detail, the case for firing employees could be more clear cut.
6.The first paragraph mainly focuses on _________. &&&&&& A. the office to working at home& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B. preference to working at home &&&&&& C. working effectively in the office&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D. one Internet firm in the Midlands, UK 7.The office of the future will be ________. &&&&&& A. in space&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B. a network C. in inner-city areas&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D. a central processing computer 8.In Paragraph 2, the word “ oversee” probably means “_________”. &&&&&& A. overlook&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B. organize&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C. make out&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D. watch over 9.A video screen would be built because _________. &&&&&& A. the Web Cam needs it&&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B. it is useful to fellow workers &&&&&& C. e-mail or telephone is out of date&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D. managers can clearly spot employees 10.Which of the following statements is TRUE according to the passage? &&&&&& A. You can get accounts without password. &&&&&& B. Computers would record workers’ blood types. &&&&&& C. You can get informationg of your fellow workers easily. &&&&&& D. Firing employees in the office of tomorrow could be largely reduced.
来源:学年江西赣州会昌中学高一下学期第二次月考英语卷(带解析)
Norah had a cottage on a cliff(悬崖)above a big bay. In winter it could be very unpleasant because of strong winds and sea waves. In fact, when a gale was blowing, Norah and her husband got used to sleeping in a small room downstairs, because their bedroom upstairs, which faced the gales, had a very big window, and they were afraid that an extra violent wind might break it and blow pieces of broken glass over them.Also, the salt wave from the sea put an end to many of the colorful plants Norah planted in her garden. She tried putting up a fence to protect them, but the wind just hit it, went up over the top and then down the other side, so in the end she filled the garden with trees and bushes that liked salt.But most of the summer Norah enjoyed her cottage and garden very much. At weekends she could sit out-of-doors in the sun, looking at the beautiful view, with interesting ships and boats passing by, and she could very easily cycle down to the sea for a swim.Now, Norah and her husband had plenty of friends and relations. In the summer lots of them used to come to enjoy the beautiful place, and in the end it really became quite annoying for the couple. When they were at home, they found friends and relations arriving, expecting to be given unlimited drinks and meals, and to sit in the sun for hours, talking as if Norah and her husband had nothing else to do but entertain and listen to them.This went on for several years. Norah didn’t wish to appear rude by refusing to let her friends and relations in, but on the other hand, she was getting tired every summer.Then one day Norah was complaining about this to her hairdresser while she was doing her hair. “You’re disturbed by too many uninvited guests, are you?” said the hairdresser. “Why don’t you try my way of escaping?”“What’s that?” asked Norah.“Well,” the hairdresser answered, “when the bell rings, I put on my coat and take my shopping bag. If it’s someone I don’t want to see, I say innocently, ‘I’m sorry, but I’ve got to go out.’ But…”【小题1】The underlined word “gale” can be replaced by _____.A.windB.shipC.seaD.animal【小题2】We can infer that _____.A.lots of friends cam to visit them in winterB.few friends came to visit them in winterC.friends came to visit them only for drinks and mealsD.Norah was a good cook【小题3】How did Norah go to the sea for a swim?A.She went there by ship.B.She walked there.C.She swam there.D.She went there by bicycle.【小题4】The hairdresser likely to continue to say “_____” in the end?A.if I’m tired, I say ‘Sorry, can you come next time?’B.if it’s someone I like to see, I say ‘How lucky! I’ve just come in!’C.if it is fine that day, I say, ‘I’m tired of this, but I’ll show you around the place.’D.if it’s someone I like to see, I say, ‘How happy to see you! But I was going shopping now .’【小题5】Which of the following is the best title?A.A Good Place of Enjoying the SeaB.A Visit to NorahC.A clever Way of EscapingD.A Warm-hearted Couple
来源:2010届湖北省高考英语总复习练习系列(一)
Parents in three Midwestern states willsoon know just how good or bad their kids' driving is when their children takethe car for a spin (疾驶).Starting today, American Family Insuranceis offering customers with teen drivers free cameras that record what happenswhen a sudden change in the car's movement occurs.The cameras record the action inside and infront of the car in 20 - second audio - video clips (剪辑). The clips are thentransmitted to Drive Cam, a San Diego company that analyzes the clips for riskybehavior.Among things the analysts look for is theresponse time of the drivers and if they are paying attention to the road.Parents can receive a report on their kids' driving and view the clips on ahome computer.Car accidents are the leading cause ofdeath among U. S. teens, according to the NHTSA (National Highway Traffic SafetyAdministration).&There will be fewer accidents,&Rick Fetherston, vice president at American Family said of the new system.American Family will test the system out by offering it for free for one yearto 30.000 families in Wisconsin, Indiana and Minnesota to see whether the systemresults in fewer accidents. If the system is proven to prevent accidents,customers who volunteer to use it might see their insurance premiums (保险费) drop. The company would notbe viewing the videos or individual score cars, unless there is an accident.Bruce Moeller, president of Drive Cam, sayshis company's system is already being used by companies with lots of cars.&Some of our customers are reporting a 30% to 90% reduction in their riskydriver events,& Moeller says.But a lawyer in Minneapolis says. &IfI felt I needed a camera in the car to watch over my kids, I shouldn't beletting them drive.&American Family tested the system in twohigh schools in Minnesota and Wisconsin.Megan Ireland, 17, said the camera caughther stopping too late and taking turns too fast. The student at Prior Lake HighSchool in Savage, Minn., said she didn't like it because she felt it invadedher privacy (侵犯隐私)but has warmed up to the system. &Now I don't really have a problem withit because it's made me a better driver,& she says. &For real.&69.The camera is being offeredto________by________free of charge now.A. a company called Drive CamB. a San Diego companyC.famili an insurancecompanyD.American Family I the NHTSA70.The camera is used to________.A.record what the teen driver does whiledrivingB.prevent the teen drivers from speedingC.reduce the insurance premiumsD.provide videos and score cards for thepolice71.Which of the following states is NOT trueaccording to the passage?A.Drive Cam will analyze the clips to findif the driver drives riskily.B.All the students in Minnesota andWisconsin don't like the system.C.The insurance company will never look atthe clips or score cards of the customers.D.If the system can reduce the number ofaccidents, the fees for insurance will be reduced.72.The best title for this passage mightbe________.A.Teens, drive carefully &&&B.A free camera for kidsC.Cameras invadePrivacy&&&& D.Cameras keep watch on teen driving&
Monty owns a horse ranch(农场) in San Sedro. Once when asked about his __1__ , he told the story about a young man, son of a horse trainer. & One day at high school the boy was asked to write a paper about what he wanted to be and do when he __2__. That night he wrote a seven-page paper describing his __3__ of someday owning a horse ranch. He __4__ about his dream in great detail and __5_ drew a diagram of 200-acre ranch , __6__ the location of everything important there. & The next day he handed it in to his teacher. Two days later he got his paper back. On the front page was a large red F with a __7__ that read, “See me after class.” & The boy went to the teacher. The teacher said, “ This is an unrealistic dream__8__ a young boy like you. You come from a __9_ family. Owing a ranch requires a lot of money. There is __10__way you could ever do it.” Then he added, “_11_ you will rewrite this paper with a more _12__ goal, I will reconsider your _13__. & The boy went home and thought about it long and_14__. Finally, the boy turned in the same paper, making no __15__ at all. He said, “ You cam keep the F and I will keep my __16__.” & Monty said, “I was the boy. And the __17_ part of the story was that two summer ago that __18__ teacher brought 30 kids to camp out on my ranch for a week. When he was leaving, the teacher said, ‘When I was your teacher, I was something of a dream stealer. During those years I __19__ a lot of kids’ dreams. _20__ you had enough courage not to give up yours.’” 1. A. life&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. success&&&&&&&&&&&& C. family&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. education 2. A. got up&&&&&&&&&& B. came up&&&&&&&&&&& C. turned up&& &&&&&& D. grew up 3. A. idea&&&&&&& B. change&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& C. goal&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. design 4. A. thought&&&&&&&&& B. argued&&&&&&& & &&& C. reported&&& &&&& D. wrote 5. A. still&&&&&&&& B. even&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. only&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. nearly 6. A. finding&&&&&&&&&& B. reaching& &&&&&&&& C. describing&& &&& D. showing 7. A. suggestion&&&& B. warning&&&&& &&&&&& C. article &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. notice 8. A. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. as&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. about&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. in 9. A. special&&&&&&&&&& B. poor&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. noble&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. successful 10. A. no&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. one&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. some&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. another 11. A. Since&&&&&&&&&& B. Unless&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. Though&&&&& &&&&&& D. If 12. A. challenging&& B. exciting&&&&& &&&&&& C. practical&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& D. important 13. A. article&&&&&&&&& B. future& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hope&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& D. grade 14. A. far&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hard&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. wide&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& D. late 15. A. answers&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. comments& &&&&&& C. changes&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& D. mistakes 16. A. dream&&&&&&&&& B. paper&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. word&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. decision 17. A. saddest&&&&&&& B. latest&&&&&&&&& &&&& C. best&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. funniest 18. A. same&&&&&&&&&& B. friendly&&&&& &&&&&& C. rude&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. familiar 19. A. valued&&&&&&&&& B. realized&&&&&& &&&&&& C. had&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. stole 20. A. Clearly&&&&&&&& B. Hopefully&&& & &&& C. Fortunately &&&&&&&&&&& D. Confidently
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 came here to forget 的文章

随机推荐