他比她做更好的自己 翻译运动一些翻译

她非常喜欢运动,所以她的身体一直很好(用英语怎么说)_百度作业帮
她非常喜欢运动,所以她的身体一直很好(用英语怎么说)
She like sports well,so her body is good .
She likes doing sport very much,so she has a good physicsal
she keeps a wonderful health because of her fond of sports.
She likes sports very much, so she has always been in good health
It is because she likes doing sports that she is always keeping a heathy figure.
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译现在有些年轻人都是节食减肥,过分节食会影响健康,甚至危及生命;有些人认为这样做能保持身材,减少疾病;我认为单纯的节食是不够的,需要多加运动,才能达到好的效果.帮忙翻译成英文,_百度作业帮
英语翻译现在有些年轻人都是节食减肥,过分节食会影响健康,甚至危及生命;有些人认为这样做能保持身材,减少疾病;我认为单纯的节食是不够的,需要多加运动,才能达到好的效果.帮忙翻译成英文,
Many young people are keeping diet to lose weight.Overdoing diet-keeping may influence health or even endanger one's life,while some others argue that keeping diet if for body shaping and disease control.I would not think simple diet is enough,rather I belive more sports help to get a better result.
你好,你的问题可以翻译为Now some young people are on a diet, excessive dieting will affect health and even endanger life. Some people think it can keep body, I think simple diet is not enough, need more sports, can achieve good effect 希望我的回答对你有帮助
Nowadays some young people lose weight by dieting. They think it a good way to keep slim and reduce disease.
Now there are some young people who are on a diet, excessive dieting will affect health, e some people think that it can keep fit, I think the simple diet is not enough, need more exercise, in order to achieve good results.
您可能关注的推广回答者:你哥哥几点洗澡,他们通常在周末锻炼、好学生总是先完成做业、她知道吃冰淇淋对她没好处。翻译为英语。谢_百度知道
你哥哥几点洗澡,他们通常在周末锻炼、好学生总是先完成做业、她知道吃冰淇淋对她没好处。翻译为英语。谢
她知道吃冰淇淋对她没好处,他们通常在周末锻炼、好学生总是先完成做业。翻译为英语你哥哥几点洗澡
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
What time does your brother take a shower?They usually exercise on weekendsGood students are always first to finish the workShe knows that eating ice cream is not good for her
其他类似问题
冰淇淋的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译好友k有很好的饮食习惯,每天锻炼2次,经常外出观光,注意饮食平衡,几乎不吃垃圾食品,身体很健康,从来不需要看医生.在某些方面,你们很像,喜欢做同样的事情,但也有不同之处:你比她胖,文静,她比你活跃,_百度作业帮
英语翻译好友k有很好的饮食习惯,每天锻炼2次,经常外出观光,注意饮食平衡,几乎不吃垃圾食品,身体很健康,从来不需要看医生.在某些方面,你们很像,喜欢做同样的事情,但也有不同之处:你比她胖,文静,她比你活跃,外向.你们都认为好朋友没有必要完全一样.今年暑假准备一起骑车或徒步爬山.字数80左右.
Good friend k has the very good food habit,every day exercises 2 times,goes out to go sightseeing frequently,the attention diet is balanced,does not eat the junk food nearly,the body is very healthy,always does not need to go see a doctor.In certain aspects,you look like very much,like handling the similar matter,but also has the difference:You are fatter than her,gentle,she is more active than you,extroversion.You thought that the good friend is not unnecessary to be completely same.This year summer vacation prepares to ride a bicycle together or to climb a mountain on foot.
一篇关于朋友健康饮食的作文80词左右
K have a very good friend of diet, exercise 2 times a day, often going sightseeing, a balanced diet, eat junk food almost, the body is healthy and has never needed to see a doctor. In some ways, much ...
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:用英文翻译这段作文:“期末考试后,我会去参加英语口语培训,让自己的语法更好。然后预习下学期的课本。再去看望爷爷奶奶,陪他们几天。最后去参加一些社会活动,锻炼下自己,就是这样了”
用英文翻译这段作文:“期末考试后,我会去参加英语口语培训,让自己的语法更好。然后预习下学期的课本。再去看望爷爷奶奶,陪他们几天。最后去参加一些社会活动,锻炼下自己,就是这样了”
After the final examination,I will take part in an oral English trainning courses. I hope I can improve my grammar. Then I will preread the textbooks of next term.
I would like to pay a visit to my grand parents and live with them for several days. At last, in order to practice and learn something new, I want to join in some social activities.
其他回答 (3)
after the final exam, in order to improve my english grammeri will take part in english training. then, i will preview the book for next term. after that, i will visit my grandpa and grandma. at last, i will join in some social activities to train
myself. that&s all.
I will attend the spoken English training class after the Final,so that can make my expression better.Then i will prepare lessons of next semester.......

(BTY:this is not a good idea)
i&ll take some oral english training after the fdinal exam,so as to make my grammer better,and preview next term&s books,then i&ll see my grandparents and stay with them for days.in the end,i&ll take some social field work to take some exercise.that&s all.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 运动鞋翻译 的文章

随机推荐