谢谢!有空请发我一份。mooney_.cn 加送10分,不好意思我只有30分。谢谢
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
yahoo的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁四位版主谁有空进来帮忙
我们公司业务可以随便上网,可我们做设计的却只能上网管制定两三个网站,这让我们非常郁闷,现请各位版主帮忙怎样才能正常上网?说明:我有本地用户管理权限,没有局域网管理权限,本地用户也可以上这几个网站。 最新资料下载:如果网络管理员是女的,色诱她
我们公司业务可以随便上网,可我们做设计的却只能上网管制定两三个网站,这让我们非常郁闷,现请各位版主帮忙怎样才能正常上网?
说明:我有本地用户管理权限,没有局域网管理权限,本地用户也可以上这几个网站。最新资料下载:
如果网络管理员是女的,色诱她就可以任意上网了笑看风云淡 发表于
如果网络管理员是女的,色诱她就可以任意上网了
兄弟你真是太牛了,但很可惜他们跟咱一样都是公的!/p1猫兄那个帖子我看了,你的附件没密码。而且我的问题和他的问题还不一样,我有本地用户权限,局域网也可以有权限,是跟电脑室的一个哥们弄到的,但他也搞不定上网问题,是他们主管设定的上网限制,我想应该是他们主管在服务器上面做的”手脚“,我改了ip地址就一个网站都看不到了!
这个问题真的是太麻烦了。不知道还有没有其他办法?估计找人代理上网是唯一的办法吧
附件密码我添加上去了“代理上网”不太清楚怎么弄,能不能详细介绍一下?我家里的电脑应该可以代理吧?代理电脑一定要开机才行吧?还有那个软件还没注册,能正常使用吗?1,代理是指局域网,请仔细查看我在前面帖子里面的回帖!局域网内才能代理!
你要家里代理公司的上网.........能行么?
2,代理自然是需要母机是开机且启动了代理服务,且网络畅通的
分类阅读:
收藏文章到:
------分隔线----------------------------
下一篇:没有了
&&&点击:次
赞助商链接
赞助商链接yahoo travel上面看到對台灣的review
我在yahoo travel上面看到對台灣的風評都是5星的,就是非常好的意思。每個人會說台灣人很友好熱情,買東西很方便。      I lived there for three years 1990 to 1993, now I’ve just gotten back from a 17 day trip with my family- Taipei has changed in many ways. I like seeing the changes. Fantastic. everyone wears helmets now on scooters- MRT is up and running- and being expanded as well.  Traffic seems much improved- still about 50% small motorcycles and scooters- nice buses- and more folding bikes than you can imagine.  Food, is great- although I couldn’t get my wife to sit down at any of the real alley restaurants- One great experience was just up on the second floor from the YuYu Yang sculpture museum- near the botanical gardens (on Nan Hai road) Great Food, and they had a Child’s Plate option too.  We stayed at the Evergreen Laurel Hotel- which is on the main banking street- and great location around the corner from the Taiwan Beer brewery bar.  Lots of great people -that has stayed the same.  Danshui- now is just a 30 or 40 minute MRT ride away- and other MRT areas are great too. Danshui had a nice waterfront area now- the old navy training center is pretty much replaced by lots of new area things. Also the legalization of personal boat ownership and creation of marina areas has dramatically changed the country as well- still to go to one of the beaches at Danshui- I would recommend a Taxi from the MRT stop point- that beach is near the river mouth and a bit similar to Galveston’s beach- over on the Pacific side, there are some course sand beaches with larger waves- a train can take you down to Fulong, or if you have a rental car- you can go out to a beach that is north of Keelung.    Taipei 101 was great- mall was very upscale as well. Living Mall was out near the Puppet Museum- which also had the Barbie Museum as well.   Lots of shopping places- and eating places -exploring the food is a major part of any visit to Taipei- eat anything that smells good- or if you are brave, try the sticky tofu- (Cho Tofu). or 1000 year old egg, actually had my first 1000 year old egg on this trip, but I think it may have only been 500 years old :-()!拼途网友回复:From /p-reviews--prod-travelguide-action-read-ratings_and_reviews-i      Awesome!    Taiwan was very beautiful. You could do the city stuff like shopping, or u could go for a nature hike. The people there were also really kind. A lot of them now are learning english and almost every public place has English. I found it very enjoyable. A good place to visit would be the Taipei 101, which is also the tallest building in the world.拼途网友回复:Taipei offers a good life    Pros    All of it. You don’t need a car in this wonderful country. We lived there for 5 years and will be returning in 2008. The people are genuine, not ruined like mainlanders from the cultural revolution who always have a sense of distrust. We lived there for 5 years as well. Get out of the city and take the MRT to the opposite ends of the city. Danshui offers coffee shops, a festival atmosphere and Beitou has has the hotsprings and baths. The zoo is a little run down, but good for a family day of it and Yang Ming Shan offers diversity in hiking, flora, fauna, dining hotsprings and stars in the evening. There was nothing we didn’t like.拼途网友回复:Amazing city    I adore the friendly people and wonderful food. It’s easy and affordable to get around the city, and there is a broad diversity of amazing things to see for western eyes.    It is a bit crowded, but would you expect any less?拼途网友回复:IT GOT EVERTHING!!!    I love Taipei so much. It has great Taiwanese and Chinese food in very resaonable price, extremely friendly people, very safe enviroment, convinient Rapid Mass Transportaion (you can go to everywhere you want till very late at night), great views, great night markets, plenty of worth-going museums and resorts, and most importantly, freedom.拼途网友回复:i love it!  This place is full of life and energy. The vigorous nightlife is unseen in the united states( and i live 7 minutes away from the sunset strip). In the daytime it is the most convenient and relaxing place to be, stores offer exotic high quality merchandise and if one desires a bargain, the open market is also available.Food is terrific and not too expensive, yet there are also some restaurants that will put a hole in your wallet. Overall, the atmosphere is wonderful and the people of taiwan are very befriending towards foreigners. i definitely enjoyed my stay in Taipei,Taiwan!!!

我要回帖

更多关于 www.yahoo.com 的文章

随机推荐