英语哈歪优英语中vt是什么意思中文意思?

当前位置: &
slope是什么意思
音标:[ sləup ]&&发音:&&过去式:sloped&&&过去分词:sloped&&&名词复数:slopes&&&现在分词:sloping&&&
中文翻译英英解释百科解释n.1.倾斜,坡度;坡,斜坡,斜面;【印刷】斜体。2.【军事】掮枪的姿势。3.【数学】斜率。4.【矿物】斜井。5.经济衰退。短语和例子vt.弄斜,使倾斜,使成斜坡。vi.1.倾斜,成斜坡。2.〔口语〕逃亡;来,去。短语和例子adv.-wise 倾斜着。
例句与用法1.The inverse of its slope is the speed of light .其倾斜的倒数是光速。2.The slopes of the hills were planted tea bushes .山坡上植了茶树。3.Pears grow on the cool mountain slopes .梨子生长在凉爽的山坡上。4.The slopes of the hills were planted with tea bushes .山坡上种了茶树。5.The slopes of the roofs are shown in the figure .图中表示出顶部的斜度。6.Slowly, steadily, it ascended the slope .它慢吞吞的,一步步的走上坡来。7.The slope of titration curve is at a minimum .滴定曲线的斜率处于最低值。8.Rates of flow are represented by the slopes .流速由斜率模拟。9.Our lawn slopes down to the river .我们的草地向下倾斜到河边。10.The car can 't come up , as the slope is so steep .坡太陡了,车子上不来。&&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇当前位置: &
declivity是什么意思
发音:&&名词复数:declivities&&&
中文翻译英英解释n.1.倾斜,下斜。2.倾斜面,斜坡。
例句与用法1.To take away this discouragement, i resolved to dig into the surface of the earth, and so make a declivity .为了扫除这个障碍,我决定把地面掘平,掘成一个向下斜的土坡。2.The sea declivity was so small, that i walked near a mile before i got to the shore, which i conjectured was about eight o'clock in the evening .海底的坡度很小,我们向前走了一英里多路,就来到岸上,我想那时大约是晚上8点钟。3.I looked frontage straightly , going declivity one by one我两眼直视前方,一路下坡又下坡。 4.He had rolled down a declivity of twelve or fifteen feet他是从十二尺或十五尺高的地方滚下来的。 5.Method and accuracy of circular construction declivity survey based on intelligent total station基于全站仪的圆形建筑物倾斜观测的方法和精度6.On the declivity of the atlantic basin the first streams , branches of the north platte river , already appeared在大西洋盆地的山坡地区,分布着许多由北普拉特河分出来的支流小河。 7.Recovering her reserve she sat without replying , and thus they reached the summit of another declivity她又恢复了她的矜持冷淡,坐在那儿不再搭话,他们就这样一直走到另一个山坡的顶上。 8.Franz and the count in their turn then advanced along the same path , which , at the distance of a hundred paces , led them over a declivity to the bottom of a small valley弗兰兹和伯爵也顺着这条小径向前走去,走了约一百步,他们就到了一片通到一个小谷底去的斜坡上。 9.Two other men descended after danglars forming the rearguard , and pushing danglars whenever he happened to stop , they came by a gentle declivity to the intersection of two corridors另外那两个人也紧随着腾格拉尔下来,做他的后卫。腾格拉尔一停步,他们就推着他向前走。 10.This paper describes the principle and method for testing pile bottom force - hearing layer and pile body force - bearing declivity , deals with results of standard component test and inclined model pile test under the condition of inclination , and also gives some practical examples of engineeing application摘要阐述了桩底持力层与桩身倾斜度测试原理及方法,列举了倾斜情况下的标准件试验及倾斜模型桩试验结果与工程应用实例。 &&更多例句:&&1&&
gabardine是什么意思
发音:&&名词复数:gabardines&&&
中文翻译英英解释华达呢华达尼斜纹呢一种宽松的长袍一种斜纹防水布料
例句与用法1.The affable keefe, a friendly smile on his cherubic countenance, was attired in a checked sports jacket and gabardine slacks .基夫圆脸庞,笑容可掬,穿着格子纹的运动衫和华达呢便裤。2.I have a red gabardine coat我有一件红色的华达呢上衣。 3.A quality fabric , at affordable prices . is this gabardine ?优质的料子,价格也不算贵请问你这是华达呢吗? 4.A quality fabric , at affordable prices . is this gabardine ?优质的料子,价格也不算贵请问你这是华达呢吗? 5.Woolen one - side gabardine全毛单面华达呢6.I prefer gabardine我较喜欢华达呢。 7.Serr and forde used 9 x 15cm bags of tightly woven white cotton gabardine塞尔和福德应用了9 x 15厘米的密绩白色棉华达呢袋。 8.Serr and forde used 9 x 15cm bags of tightly woven white cotton gabardine塞尔和福德应用了9 x 15厘米的密绩白色棉华达呢袋。 9.Satin back gabardine缎背华达呢10.Pure wool gabardine全毛华达呢&&更多例句:&&1&&
swashplate (helicopter)是什么意思
中文翻译百科解释自动倾斜器:&&&&n. 直升机。 vt. 用直升机载送。 helicopt ...
tpl是什么意思
中文翻译大斜度井测井吸气间歇时间,吸气停顿时间吸气停顿时间
例句与用法1.How chinese government to develop tpl markets浅论我国政府对第三方物流市场的发展举措2.Develop of tpl need the support of government第三方物流的发展离不开政府的参与和必要的政策支持。 3.The operationof tpl enterprises department of traffic and logistics第三方物流企业的运作模式及对策研究4.Dynamic reason analysis for road transport industry inbursting into tpl公路运输业向第三方物流涌入的动因分析5.Study on strategy combination of service and marketing for the tpl in china中国第三方物流服务营销策略组合的研究6.Third - party logistics tpl第三方物流7.Third - part logistics tpl第三方物流8.Tpl third - part logistics第三方物流9.Company internal tpl with external tpl , they present different feature比较国内外第三方物流的发展情况,各自呈现出不同的特点。 10.Technical responsibility for new product introduction under tpl guidance在项目技术负责人的领导下负责新产品引入过程中的技术相关部分。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇

我要回帖

更多关于 英语中vt是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐