my home town英语作文文visting the space home

英文作文MY home town 作文 和 学习英语方法的作文_百度知道
英文作文MY home town 作文 和 学习英语方法的作文
My home town1有70多年的历史2 现在村子发生了很多变化(房子 道路 河水)3以优质的苹果闻名4村子东边有几家俱乐部 学习英语方法1 when did you begin tolearn english2 why do you like english 3 how do you
study english运用词汇 useful
提问者采纳
I like my home town. There have been many changes in my home town。我也尝试用英语和朋友尽可能多的对话。它对我的书面英语有帮助。我家乡有很多变化. There are more houses and tall buildings. There are some clubs in the east of the village. My home townMy home town is XXX1.我的家乡是XXX。河流也干净了. It helps me with my written English. I sometimes can see flshes in the river. It helps me to memorize the words better. 学习英语方法I began to learn English when I was XXX years old. My hometown is famous for its excellent and delicious apples. There are more cars on the street。它帮助我更好的记住单词. 我在XXX岁的时候开始学习英语。我的家乡以美味优质的苹果闻名。有更多的房子和高楼. The river is cleaner。现在道路更宽了。我有时候能再河里看到鱼. The roads are much wider now. So English is important. I usually read English aloud in the morning。我喜欢我的家乡2. There are more and more foreigners in China and more people start to use English。我一般早上大声朗读英语。所以英语很重要。路上有更多的车子. I also try to communicate with my friends in English as often as possible。我喜欢英语因为它是有用的语言. I keep English diary as well。中国有越来越多的外国人而且更多的人开始学习英语。村子的东面有一些俱乐部. I like English because it is a useful language。它是一个有着70多年历史的村庄. It is a beatiful village with a history of more than 70 years。我也写英语日记
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一英语作文my day_百度知道
初一英语作文my day
my happy dayYestaday,i went to the zoo,and i really had a happy day. In the zoo,i saw lovely pandas which are the special animal that only live in china.There are also many other animals that interested me very much. I spent nearly a whole day in the zoo,although i was tired ,i was really happy. How happy a day i had.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
In the afternoon we have two math lessons and one music lesson, but we don’t like them very much, we have rice and vegetables, one Chinese lesson and one history lesson. Then I have breakfast and go to school.At noon we have lunch at school. It’s fun, but I study hard.In the morning we have four lessons, next I have dinner with my parents and watch TVMy
DayToday is sunny. I like English best. I go to bed at nine o’clock. I play basketball with my friends on the playground! Then I go home and do my homework. And we sing a beautiful song.We finish school at a quarter to five. Math is difficult, they’re two Enlish lessons. I get up early and read some English
其他11条回答
clock.I get to school at one ten,I
get clock,then Iclock,I go to school.Aftet dinner,then I eat my breakfast,then Iwatch TV at seven thirty,I go home at fivetenDo you want to know about my day,all afternoon is boring?Well.I go to home at twelve o&#39,I usually get up at six o&#39,andI brush my teeth,Iclock,and I eat lunch.I go to bed at nine o&#39.I learn very long hours ,I get to school at
seven o&#39, after breakfast
参考资料:
时间可以替换成你自己的准确时间
My dayI get up at seven o'clock.Then I wash my hands.I have breakfast at half past seven, and I go to school at eight o'clock. I have three classes in the morning. I have lunch at school at twelve o'clock.In the afternoon we begin our class at two o'clock, and I went home at five o'clock.I have supper at six.In the evening I do my homework at home.I go to bed at nine o'clock.
today is monday. I want to go to my school.At 8o'clock, I have math class.At 10o'clock,I play sports with my friends.
my happy day
Yestaday,i went to the zoo,and i really had a happy day. ...In the zoo,i saw lovely pandas which are the special animal that only live in china.There are also many other animals that interested me very much. ...I spent nearly a whole day in the zoo,although i was tired ,i was really happy. ...How happy a day i had.
Hello!boys and girl.My name is Amy.I 'm a
gril.And I'm a student.I'm so tired! I usually get up at 6:30. And I eat breakfast.Then I go to school at 7:00.In the afternoon.I go home at 5:00.And I eat dinner.I usually do my homework at 7:00.Then I go to bed.This is my day!
参考资料:
你自己还可以在英语书上找点好词好句。
I get up at six o'clock,then I eat breakfast at six thirty,after breakfast ,I go to school at seven o'clock,school start at eight o'clock. I eat lunch at 12:00,afternoon classes in 13:40,school lets up at 17:40,I get home at 17:50,then I do my homework,I eat dinner at 18:20,I go to bed at 21:30.This is my day!
那个,你先要说一下你在学校做什么啊?写个大概出来才好翻译啊。
不会自己想出来的最好了
Today is sunny. I get up early and read some English. Then I have breakfast and go to school.
In the morning we have four lessons, they’re two Enlish lessons, one Chinese lesson and one history lesson. I like English best.
At noon we have lunch at school, we have rice and vegetables, but we don’t like them very much.
In the afternoon we have two math lessons and one music lesson. Math is difficult, but I study hard. And we sing a beautiful song.
We finish school at a quarter to five. I play basketball with my friends on the playground. It’s fun! Then I go home and do my homework, next I have dinner with my parents and watch TV. I go to ...
楼主你好!我在做任务,还差一个最佳,如果回答对你有帮助,请采纳!My Day
Today is May Day. My mother, my father and I went to a park to have a picnic, and then visited mygrandma and grandpa.At 9 o'clock in the morning, we went to the park for picnic, we took juice, cornflakes, apples, oranges, lollipops, bananas, ice creams, mangoes, and so on. I alsotook toys, such as doll, ball, balloon, skateboard and a kite. At 2 o'clock in the afternoon, we went to visit my grandma and grandpa. I helped them dosome housework. My sister played skateboard and doll with me. At eight o’clock we went home, and played computer games for two hours and then went to bed.To...
Today is Monday. I get up at 6:00. I have my breakfast at about 6:30.Then I clean my room, wash my face and brush my teeth. I have noodles for breakfast. I go to school at 7:00. I do morning exercises at 7:50.We have four classes in morning. At 11:30, I’m very hungry. I have lunch at school. I go to bed at 12:00 in the noon. We have three classes in the afternoon. I have computer class and art classes. I like them very much. I go home at 5:30. I do homework after school. My sister、brother and I watch TV at 8:00 in the evening. Then I wash my face and brush my teeth. I go to bed at 10:00. I’m happy today
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语作文,带翻译,七十词左右 my dream home_百度知道
求一篇英语作文,带翻译,七十词左右 my dream home
提问者采纳
它有一个大的树,我可以坐在树下与我的家人,读书和与朋友聊天,一个餐厅和一个浴室。在第四楼。我的祖父母和我们住在这幢大房子。在一楼, there is a big balcony。它旁边的大房子. My grandparents live with us in this big house。我的卧室. I can swim with my friends in summer,有一个大阳台。我可以在夏季游泳的朋友. It’s also very big and clean。在花园的后面. It has a big tree。我父母的房间在二楼. I think it is very comfortable to live in my dream home,太。我也有一个漂亮的大花园, too, study,有一个游泳池。我认为这是非常舒适的生活在我的梦想家园。它至少有五层十五室. It is beside the big house. There are no other rooms on the ground floor.I also have a big and nice garden,浴室在一楼,有一个厨房. Behind the garden. My bedroom,书房. My parents’ room is on the second floor, there is a swimming pool. There are many flowers and vegetables in it。那里有许多花和蔬菜, there is a kitchen。他们都很舒适. On the fourth floor。在夏天。我可以玩游戏。它也非常大和干净. They are all very comfortable. Their rooms are on the third floor. In summerMy dream home is very big and clean。有没有其他房间的地面. It has at least five floors and fifteen rooms, read books and chat with friends there, I can sit under the tree with my family. On the ground floor, a dining room and a bathroom.我梦想的家是非常大和干净, bathroom are on the first floor. I can play games。他们的房间在第三楼
能不能词在少一点。。谢谢
My dream home is very big and clean. It has at least five floors and fifteen rooms. On the ground floor, there is a kitchen, a dining room and a bathroom. There are no other rooms on the ground floor. My bedroom, study, bathroom are on the first floor. They are all very comfortable. My parents’ room is on the second floor. It’s also very big and clean. My grandparents live with us in this big house, too. Their rooms are on the third floor. On the fourth floor, there is a big balcony. I can play games, read books and chat with friends there.我梦想的家是非常大和干净。它至少有五层十五室。在一楼,有一个厨房,一个餐厅和一个浴室。有没有其他房间的地面。我的卧室,书房,浴室在一楼。他们都很舒适。我父母的房间在二楼。它也非常大和干净。我的祖父母和我们住在这幢大房子,太。他们的房间在第三楼。在第四楼,有一个大阳台。我可以玩游戏,读书和与朋友聊天。
参考资料:
楼主可随意挑选句子
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
实用自考英语写作范文.doc34页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:168 &&
实用自考英语写作范文.doc
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
自考英语写作范文
1. Children should begin their formal schooling at an early age
People have different views on what children should do at a very early age. Some think that children should begin their formal education and start to spend most of their time on studies. Others believe that it is still time for young children to play. Both views are based on respective ground.
Those who argue for the playing time for childern suggest that children at a very early age are still too young to focus their attention on learning. Their brain may not be ready for serious studies such as comprehension and memorizing learning materials. These people are partially right, for it is true that young childern can hardly concentrate. Their attention on one thing lasts for no longer than 15 minutes or so. But we can arrange classes for shorter periods, can’t we? And we can shift teaching subjects. Through putting them to study, young children are occupied with learnging but not with playing.
Those who argue for chilldren’s earyly commencement for formal education believe that being put to studies, children can develop good habit of studying, for the process of learning helps develop children’s mental abilities like the ability to memorize, the ability to understand and the ability to do simple calculation. Children’s habit of studying and love for learning are of great importance to youngsters because these two things set up the sound foundation for their future studies.
Having children start formal education at a very early age benefits young childern much more than simply letting them play most of their time. A good habit needs a long time to develop to become a second nature. More importantly, it is better to develop a good habit before a bad one may grow. Similarly, the love for learning should take toots for before the love for playing is established.
Should a person make an important decision alone A person should never make an important decision alo
正在加载中,请稍后...visting my friend 写100字英语作文 急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
visting my friend 写100字英语作文 急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
假期来了,你会迫不及待想见到曾经的最好的朋友。
我有更好的答案
New Oriental English training courses for all kinds of test centres provide, equipped with unique style distinctive teacher in improving students' English learning goals and achieve students studying abroad, and the life, no matter which kind of choice, can be in new Oriental answers.
New Oriental is a listed on the New York stock exchange, the company is a very formal with western modern management experience and social responsibility, and most of the enterprise. New Oriental in want to study abroad, want to grind examination, want to further promote their qualities, eager to harvest the student groups have knowledge very good reputation. After 10 ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 关于home的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐