请帮我改下百度英语作文帮,急需

请高手帮我改一下英语六级作文,谢谢了!_百度知道
请高手帮我改一下英语六级作文,谢谢了!
people can though their tone to know that whether they are friendly or not, some dialectal TV programs can be played in local TV station to reach a win-win situation, these dialectal TV programs are so interesting that they can add coulor to the dull routine of everyday life, it can exhibit the local culture to all the other regions of the world. One of the most reasons they oppose dialectal TV programs is that most people in our country can not understand what ths more. There are a lot of people hold the opposit idea.Some people support this phenomenon. On the one hand. What&#39. The TV station make them to draw more and more people&#39, there are a lot of dialectal TV Programs appear in TVNowadays.On the other hand, so it was just a waste of time. They don&#39. As far as I am concerned. But every person has their own idea. The reasons are as follows,t sups attention to their TV programs
The TV station makes them to draw more and more people&#39. On the one hand, every person has their own idea.请改这一篇, people through their tone to can know that whether they are friendly or not.Some people support this phenomenon, so it was just a waste of time, it can exhibit the local culture to all the other regions of the world. They don&#39. The reasons are as follows. Os attention to their TV programs, there are a lot of dialectal TV Programs appear in TVNt support this phenomenon. What&#39. However. One of the biggest reasons they oppose dialectal TV programs is that most people in our country cannot understand what they are talking about, resource and energy. As far as I am concerned, some dialectal TV programs can be played in local TV station to reach a win-win situation, these dialectal TV programs are so interesting that they can add color to the dull routine of everyday life. There are a lot of people hold the opposite idea
提问者采纳
all of those things you wrote are trash!
其他类似问题
英语六级的相关知识
其他2条回答
The reasons are as follows. However, some dialectal TV programs can be played in local TV station to reach a win-win situation. On the other hand, it can exhibit the local culture to all the other regions of the world. One of the biggest reasons they oppose dialectal TV programs is that most people in our country cannot understand what ths more. There are a lot of people hold the opposite idea.Some people support this phenomenon, these dialectal TV programs are so interesting that they can add color to the dull routine of everyday life. What&#39. The TV station makes them to draw more and more people&#39, there are a lot of dialectal TV Programs appear in TVNowadays, people through their tone to can know that whether they are friendly or not, so it was just a waste of time. They don&#39. As far as I am concerned, every person has their own idea. On the one hand,t sups attention to their TV programs
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
我给你改。qq
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
asyyjlioikjk,yiujklgcgjhfgdxdfvsfge
阴间小天使&
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by我英语不好,帮我改下英语作文,一段就行,就改语法句法就好,帮我加点更好,Second,China bid for Olympic Games has gotten supported by the majority of the public.China is the most populous
China’s population is the one fifth of all ov_百度作业帮
我英语不好,帮我改下英语作文,一段就行,就改语法句法就好,帮我加点更好,Second,China bid for Olympic Games has gotten supported by the majority of the public.China is the most populous
China’s population is the one fifth of all ov
Second,China bid for Olympic Games has gotten supported by the majority of the public.China is the most populous
China’s population is the one fifth of all over the world.So Olympic Games held in China is a good chance to express the spirit of the Olympic Game’s spirit.According to the survey,99.4 percent of the city residence support the games in 2000.China’s government will also fully supports bid for Olympic Games and crate good conditions.Except the government,many of chinese and foreign business cooperation also support China’s bid because China’s market of sports are bigger and bigger.Sport marketing is a booming field of business in China today.They have believe of China to bid for Olympic Games again successfully.
评语: 文中词汇表达灵活性要提高,希望能较熟练地使用学术词汇;可适当增加从句和复杂句使用;文章结构不够严谨,应增加过程性词汇的使用;1.1Second, China bid for Olympic Games has gotten supported by the majority of the public.1.2China is the most populous
China's population is the one fifth of all over the world.[批改提示] country表示“国家”.注意与state的区别.[2014] all over 主要用作副词性短语,表示“到处”;也可用作成语介词,表示“遍及”,前面不可再加介词,建议改为:all over.
Scientists all over the world applauded the achievement.全世界的科学家都为这项成就叫好.[批改提示] 注意country和nation,village区别.
名词country和nation均可表示“国家”,但country主要指国土与居民, 也可指祖国或国籍所属的国家[a nation or state with its land or population];而nation着重指一个政府领导下的人民或民族的统一体[a large group of people living in one area and usu having an intiependent government]. 名词country可表示“农村”,“乡下”[the land outside cities or towns],与city相对,必须加定冠词,不能用来指具体的某一村庄;而village表示“村庄”[a group of houses etc which is smaller than a town].[学习提示] 易混词汇: earth, world, globe 均可表示“地球”之意.
earth: 指表面有陆地和水,人类所居住行星的名字.有时与“天”相对,泛指“地”. world: 通常相当于earth与globe,现多用指地球,地球上的世界,社会和人.globe: 指我们生活的地球,但强调其实体和圆形.1.3So Olympic Games held in China is a good chance to express the spirit of the Olympic Game's spirit.[批改提示] 注意chance与opportunity的区别.[学习提示] 易混词汇: contain, include, embrace, involve, comprehend, hold, comprise 均含有“包括,包含”之意.
contain: 普通用词,所涉及的物体常常是其组成部分或内容.强调包容关系.既可指具体有形的东西,也可指抽象无形的东西.include: 普通用词,指一整体包含着各独立的部分,也指某东西包含另一东西的某一部分.embrace: 正式用词,指把某事物纳入整个之中.involve: 把包含因整体的性质决定的成分或结果.所包括的往往是无形的,不可触知的东西,多用作引申.comprehend: 正工用词,指包含在整体范围以内.hold: 常和contain换用.指能够容纳或有足够的容纳量.强调包容能力.comprise: 书面用词,暗指一个整体包括不同部分所组成,可与include交换使用.[批改提示] chance的近义表达有alternative .[搭配学习] 动名搭配 express...spirit SeeAlso: convey spirit53,carry spirit351.4According to the survey, 99.4 percent of the city residence support the games in 2000.[名词错误] 请检查99.4 percent,确认名词单复数一致.[批改提示] according to在做“根据”讲时,近义表达有in accordance with.[学习提示] 易混词汇: inquiry, investigation, research, survey 均有“调查”之意.
[搭配学习] 动名搭配 support...game
1.5China's government will also fully supports bid for Olympic Games and crate good conditions.[句子错误] 请检查crate,确认主谓一致.[学习提示] 易混词汇: help, aid, assistance, support 均有“帮助,支持”之意.
help: 最普通用词,可以与aid和assistance换用.help强调使受助者达到目的或侧重受助者对帮助的需要.aid: 比help正式,侧重受助者处于困难或危险境地急需救助.assistance: 正式用词,通常指帮助完成不太重要的那一部分工作.support: 强调在迫切需要时给予支持或鼓励.[批改提示] 注意condition和conditions,something区别.
名词condition用作复数形式,表示“外界状况”,“周围情形”[circumstances that affect an activity or situation];而用作单数形式却表示(某人或某物所处)“状态”,“状况”[the state in which a person or thing is].1.6Except the government, many of chinese and foreign business cooperation also support China's bid because China's market of sports are bigger and bigger.[句子错误] 请检查support,确认主谓一致.[名词错误] 请检查chinese,确认大小写正确.[搭配学习] 动名搭配 support...[批改提示] big的近义表达有major/significant/substantial等.
Unnecessary or difficult navigation is a major frustration to users. 不必要或者困难的导航是用户产生沮丧的一个主要原因. Significant change must be significantly better. 重大改变必须是非常好的改变.This is the only substantial dispute. 这是唯一具体的争执.[批改提示] except表示“除了(不包括)”.注意与besides的区别.1.7Sport marketing is a booming field of business in China today.[学习提示] 易混词汇: affair, business, matter, concern, thing 均含“事情”之意.
1.8They have believe of China to bid for Olympic Games again successfully.[动词错误] 动词错误,请检查have believe.[学习提示] 易混词汇: order, bid, command 均含有“命令”之意.
order: 普通用词,多指上级对下级,主人对仆人以及教师对学生等发出的命令,也指态度专横地命令他人.bid: 与order同义,但较正式,文学意味强,多指口头直接下的命令.command: 话意强,指正式下令,强调下令者的权威性,要求必须服从.
可以呀!可以不用改
整体来讲,不错!第一没有嘛?看下这篇英语作文,改下语法错误,What can you learn from newspapers?Reading is the most important part of our life because we should get a lot of daily news every day.And reading newspapers is a simple and useful way for us to get it.There are all kinds of news on news_百度作业帮
看下这篇英语作文,改下语法错误,What can you learn from newspapers?Reading is the most important part of our life because we should get a lot of daily news every day.And reading newspapers is a simple and useful way for us to get it.There are all kinds of news on news
What can you learn from newspapers?Reading is the most important part of our life because we should get a lot of daily news every day.And reading newspapers is a simple and useful way for us to get it.There are all kinds of news on newspapers,such as technology,politics,wars,books.Newspapers not only bring news to us,but also provide us with many other things.For example,it can tell you how to cook.In a word,I like reading different kinds of newspapers.They are really a great help to me.
单说语法的话第一行:our lives,daily和every day最好去掉一个,有点重复第二行:for us to get it应去掉第三行:books前加and第四行:you改成us最后:are really a改成offer
您可能关注的推广回答者:请英语高手帮我修改一下英语作文本人是一名初中生,英语语法不是很好,恳请高手帮我修改一下我的英语作文,不用全部改掉,指出错误点就可以了 先在这里谢谢了I have a best friendWhen i was 2 years old,I knew her.Her name is Di_百度作业帮
请英语高手帮我修改一下英语作文本人是一名初中生,英语语法不是很好,恳请高手帮我修改一下我的英语作文,不用全部改掉,指出错误点就可以了 先在这里谢谢了I have a best friendWhen i was 2 years old,I knew her.Her name is Di
本人是一名初中生,英语语法不是很好,恳请高手帮我修改一下我的英语作文,不用全部改掉,指出错误点就可以了 先在这里谢谢了I have a best friendWhen i was 2 years old,I knew her.Her name is Dile.She was very obedient and she liked to eat.(but she is thin).She liked reading books.We were good friends.But the good scence isn't long,her parents and my parents were unfriendly.Her and i were very unhappy.Luckly,in 2005,a summer holiday,i went to swimming pool and go swimming,i saw to her.we were exciting.Since the day,we were together 2 months,so webecome a best friend.But now,we already 3 years not meets,I just want to say :I miss you,and i love you forever.You always my best friend.
(1)knew应改成be acquainted with (a person) 认识一个人 (2)温顺 温和 应该用gentleness而不能用obedient ,并且说她温顺不能和喜欢吃放在一起 搭配不当(3)我们成为好朋友 不如说和好如初 restore good relations 因为你以前就认识她 以前就是好朋友(4)到现在为止不能说but now 而应该说 from now on初中生写成这样就很好了 再接再厉
We were good friends.But the good scence isn't long,her parents and my parents were unfriendly.Her and i were very unhappy.改为“we used to be good friends but it did last for a long time because he...
I have a best friendI've known her since i was 2 yr old.Her name is Dile.She was very obedient and she liked to eat.(but she is thin).She love reading books.We were good friends.But the good scen...
i在任何时候要大写。
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文批改 的文章

随机推荐