我喜欢每天晚上做梦打篮球翻译

当前位置: &
求翻译:我叫唐海乘,我生活在广州。我13岁,我的学校叫汇桥中学,我在七年级五班,我喜欢运动和下棋,但我不会打篮球。我喜欢吃的食物有米饭,面条和汉堡包。我的数学好,但是我的英语差。所以我要学习。是什么意思?
我叫唐海乘,我生活在广州。我13岁,我的学校叫汇桥中学,我在七年级五班,我喜欢运动和下棋,但我不会打篮球。我喜欢吃的食物有米饭,面条和汉堡包。我的数学好,但是我的英语差。所以我要学习。
问题补充:
My name is Tanghai by, I live in Guangzhou. I am 13 years old, my school called the Department of Bridge School, in seventh grade my flights, I like sports and chess, but I will not play basketball. I like to eat food with rice, pasta and hamburgers. My math is good, but my English is poor. So I wan
My name is Don sea travel, I live in Guangzhou. I am 13 years old, my school is called the bridge 7 secondary school, and I am in grade 5 class, I love sport and play chess, but I will not play basketball. I like to eat the food consists of rice noodles, and hamburgers. my math is so poor, but my En
My name am Tang Hai to ride, I live in Guangzhou.My 13 years old, my school calls to collect the bridge middle school, I in seven grade five classes, I like the movement and play chess, but I cannot play the basketball.I like food which eats having the rice, the noodles and the hamburger.My mathemat
My name is tanghai, I live in Guangzhou. I am 13 years old, my school is meeting the bridge high school, I was in grade seven class five, I love sports and play chess, but I can't play basketball. I like to eat food cooked rice, pasta and hamburgers. My math is good, but my English is poor. So I'm g
My name is tanghai, I live in Guangzhou. I am 13 years old, my school is meeting the bridge high school, I was in grade seven class five, I love sports and play chess, but I can't play basketball. I like to eat food cooked rice, pasta and hamburgers. My math is good, but my English is poor. So I'm g
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:我喜欢打篮球和写书法是什么意思?
我喜欢打篮球和写书法
问题补充:
I like to play basketball and calligraphy
I like playing basketball and calligraphy
I like playing the basketball and writing the calligraphy
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:我喜欢打篮球,因为它可以锻炼身体是什么意思?
我喜欢打篮球,因为它可以锻炼身体
问题补充:
I like to play basketball, because it can exercise
I like playing basketball because it can be physical activity
I like playing the basketball, because it may exercise the body
I like to play basketball, since it can exercise
I like playing the basketball, because it may exercise the body
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译这句话:篮球好像一把火,燃烧着我的心, 我喜欢篮球,因为我已经爱上了打篮球,我喜欢篮球,我觉_百度知道
英语翻译这句话:篮球好像一把火,燃烧着我的心, 我喜欢篮球,因为我已经爱上了打篮球,我喜欢篮球,我觉
篮球好像一把火,我觉得作为一个男孩子应该把篮球打得很好,因为我已经爱上了打篮球英语翻译这句话, 我喜欢篮球,燃烧着我的心,我爱你——篮球,我喜欢篮球
提问者采纳
.最后一句就不用翻了题外话,你仔细看一下。basketball is like a bundle of fire which inspire my heart一堆低级词汇和语法错误,不然以后游戏都玩不来,你要烤你的心,我建议改成“我爱篮球也爱打球”)I&#39,建议加强与文学习:喜欢篮球好好好学英语哦。in my opinion, every boy should be good at such a fascinating sport。。;m in favor of basketball and I enjoy playing it as well。我的翻译也作了调整,烧烤的意思。. 我觉得作为一个男孩子应该把篮球打得很好. burning是烧焦。(同时? (你后半句话没有实际的因果关系
提问者评价
谢谢你的详解!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
burning the basketball with my heartLike a fire, basketball, I love you, I like basketball and I think as a boy should have very good at basketball, because I have fallen in love with playing basketball, I like basketball
basketball is the fire to me,fire my fucking heart。I like basketball,because of i have fallen into the love rever with it。i like basketball,i think a man should play basketball well, i love you,basketball!
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请翻译:我喜欢运动、尤其喜欢打篮球。我认为打篮球能增强体质、放松自我、但是我知道花费太多时间玩是不明智的。我最喜欢的篮球明星是姚明、我希望长大后当一名篮球运动员、为我们的祖国效力的英语作文。
请翻译:我喜欢运动、尤其喜欢打篮球。我认为打篮球能增强体质、放松自我、但是我知道花费太多时间玩是不明智的。我最喜欢的篮球明星是姚明、我希望长大后当一名篮球运动员、为我们的祖国效力的英语作文。
I like playing sports,especially basketball.In my opinion,playing basketball can make me strong,at the same time,I can relax myself in spite of pressure on studying.But,in the meanwhile,I am aware of that I can&t spend too much time on this as well,it&s not wise.My favorate basketball player is Yao Ming,the famous player from China.I hope I can become a basketball player when I grow up,in this way,I can make some contribution to my motherland.
I like sports, especially like to play basketball. In my opinion basketball can enhance physical fitness, self-relaxation, but I know it is unwise to spend too much time to play the. My favorite basketball star Yao Ming, I would like to grow up as a basketball player for the effectiveness of our motherland of English composition.

相关知识等待您来回答
篮球领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 每天晚上做梦 的文章

随机推荐