假如你是刘瑞你的房间里有一些体育用品请根据下信息提示想你的美国笔友汤姆 加瓦那介绍一下

假设你是李华,你的美国笔友汤姆发来电子邮件,说他和好朋友杰克因为一次误会影响了他们之间的友谊,希望_百度知道
假设你是李华,你的美国笔友汤姆发来电子邮件,说他和好朋友杰克因为一次误会影响了他们之间的友谊,希望
假设你是李华,你的美国笔友汤姆发来电子邮件,说他和好朋友杰克因为一次误会影响了他们之间的友谊,希望你能帮助他。请你给他回复一封电子邮件,提出你的建议(如:与杰克真诚地交流以找出问题等)。
注意:词数100左右
提问者采纳
Dear Tom:Hi Tom, I'm Li Hua.I'm sad for this, too. Jake is a good guy, I think Jack wants to get back with you and become friends with you again, too. There are some of my suggests, I hope you can be sober and listen to me.I think you should call Jake and sincere exchanges in order with Jake, to find out the problem. The real friendship is trusting each other, understanding each other. I think Jake will must know your thoughts, and gets back with you.I look forward to your good news.Yours, Li Hua.望采纳啊望采纳!楼楼很认真写的!!
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
笔友的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假如你是王刚,你的美国笔友汤姆来信告知他将来宜宾度假。英语作文急用!_百度知道
假如你是王刚,你的美国笔友汤姆来信告知他将来宜宾度假。英语作文急用!
假王刚美笔友汤姆信告知宜宾度假请根据所给文提示用英语写封信信内容包括要点: 1宜宾四川南部充满力城市 2宜宾参观竹海、石海、翠屏山、池公园等景点乘公交车数 3宜宾五粮液全闻名各种美味口食物:火锅、烧烤等 4请用电告知达间飞机场接 要求:字数80字左右注意书信格式、语句通顺要逐翻译句 求速度快急
提问者采纳
Dear Tom,I heard that you will come to Yibin for holiday. I'm writing to you to introduce Yibin. Yibin is the northern part of Sichuan and is a lively city. You can visit many places of interest such as Zhuhai, Shihai, Cuipingshan and Tianchi park. You can go most of the places by bus. Yibin is also well know of its Wuliangye. There are many delicious foods such as hotpots and barbeque. Please call me when you will arrive and I will pick you up at the airport. (87字)Yours,Wang Gang
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
December 14, 2012Dear Tom,I'm glad to hear that you're coming to Yibing for vacation. Yibing is a beautiful city in the southeast China. When you are here, I'll be your guide. There are lots of beautiful sites in our city, such as Bamboo Sea, Stone Sea, Cuiping Mount, Tianchi Park. We can get to these sites by bus, that will save a lot of money. We have delicious dishes here also, such as chaffing dish, broiling food. The most famous thing in our city is Wangliangye. It is one of the most famous liquors. Tell me your arrival time, i'll be at the airport for you. i'm looking forward your coming.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:
>>>第二节书面表达(满分25分)假设你是王林。七月二十一日是你在美国..
第二节书面表达(满分25分)  假设你是王林。七月二十一日是你在美国的笔友汤姆的生日。你给他寄了一盒中国的绿茶(green tea)作为生日礼物。现在,请你用英语写一封110词左右的信给他,祝贺他生日快乐,并根据下面的六幅图和提示词语详细描绘一下怎么沏茶。  注意:1.提示词:壶kettle 茶匙teaspoon茶壶teapot茶叶tea leaves茶杯teacup茶壶盖lid2.词数100左右;3.开头已为你写出。  Dear Tom,   It’s July the first.Your birthday is only three weeks away ! ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:偏易来源:不详
  One possible version: Dear Tom,   It’s July the first. Your birthday is only three weeks away ! I wish you a happy birthday! Please allow me to send you a box of Chinese green tea as a gift for your birthday.   I'd like to tell you how to make the tea. First, fill a kettle with cold water and put it on a stove. Wait till the water is boiling. While you’re waiting, place one teaspoonful of tea leaves into the teapot. Then, pour the boiling water from the kettle onto the leaves in the pot. Leave it for a few minutes and then it’s ready to be served. Finally, pour the tea into a teacup. Depending on the tea, you might add sugar, milk or honey. Keep the pot covered with a lid to keep the tea warm, and enjoy it.  I hope you'll accept it and like it.  Truly yours, Wang Lin略
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“第二节书面表达(满分25分)假设你是王林。七月二十一日是你在美国..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文的概念:
提纲作文就是把文章的情景和内容要求分成块,以条目的形式列出以进行写作。提纲作文写作要领:
第一步:审题: 审题是否清楚是一篇书面表达成功与否的关键所在,在整个写作过程中起着决定性作用。审好题会让我们做到“磨刀不误砍柴工”,审题时要做到以下几点: (1)审要求:书面表达试题一般都由“情景”和“要求”两部分构成。“情景”中包括所写材料的目的、对象、时间、地点、内容等,一般在书面表达题的前半部分;而“要求”一般在书面表达的后半部分,以“注意”形式给出,实际上是对考生提出的要求。因而考生对于题目所提供的说明,应认真分析、反复推敲,搞清提出的内容要求,抓住所要表达的信息点。 (2)审文体:高考书面表达的体裁一般有三大类:记叙文、说明文和应用文,具体形式有便条,日记,通知,书信,人物、事情、情景故事的描写,看图说话,缩写,扩写,改写等。审题时要审清文体,注意格式上的不同,避免出错。 (3)审人称:审查书面表达题干中隐含的读者对象和撰写人,即搞清楚此篇文章是“由谁写给谁”的。写稿人是谁一般都已明确指出,给出形式假设环境中的“某人”,如“假设你是李华”,写作时即用第一人称“我”,即李华。而读者对象有时没有明示,要考生自己去进行判断。 (4)审时态:根据情景判断短文需要的主体时态,即搞清楚要写的是什么时候的事,过去的就用过去时。比如日记,是叙述过去发生的事情,自然用过去时;通知多用将来时。 第二步:抓中心,列要点,列出写作提纲: 写作文时,一定要切题,抓住中心,紧扣要点。不要任意发挥,画蛇添足,也不要丢三落四,要点不全。通过对众多提示或图画、图表的观察和分析,获取与写作内容有关的主要信息,并按一定的逻辑顺序排列起来,找出最密切相关的要点,列出写作提纲。 第三步:选词组句:在体裁明确、中心突出、要点清晰的前提下,应该选择自己最熟悉、最有把握的词语、句型,将要点逐条表达出来。表达时应该综合运用所掌握的知识,避开生僻的词汇,并克服母语的干扰,按照英语的习惯方式,用地道的英语表达出来,力求做到语言准确无误。 第四步:连句成篇:根据要点选词组句,然后按照篇章结构连句成篇。在这一过程中要注意选择恰当的表示并列、递进、因果或转折意义的过渡词,把所有要点、句子连接起来,使句与句意思连贯,结构衔接,力求准确生动、条理清楚。 第五步:复查纠错: 通读全文,检查内容是否符合要求,要点是否齐全,格式是否正确,词数是否合乎要求。最主要的是要检查句子是否符合英语习惯,句型是否正确,语法是否正确(包括句子结构、时态、语态、主谓一致等),检查单词是否误写、少写,习语搭配是否得当等,以及字母大小写、标点符号是否正确等,这就要求考生在定稿认真检查,仔细核对,及时发现并改正问题,保证要点齐全,句子完整通顺,力争减少失误。 第六步:书写规范,卷面整洁:书面表达不仅反映在表达内容上,也反映在书面形式上。一定要注意单词拼写正确,书写规范,字迹工整,卷面力求整洁,正确使用标点符号,使别人看起来耳目一新,具有整体美感,从而提高自己的得分档次。
发现相似题
与“第二节书面表达(满分25分)假设你是王林。七月二十一日是你在美国..”考查相似的试题有:
2074984163574413632185544061262265249:17:08【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"寒假来了,你的美国笔友汤姆要来大武口玩,请你给他发一封email介绍大武口的天"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"寒假来了,你的美国笔友汤姆要来大武口玩,请你给他发一封email介绍大武口的天"相关的详细问题如下:RT,我想知道:寒假来了,你的美国笔友汤姆要来大武口玩,请你给他发一封email介绍大武口的天===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:寒假来了,你的美国笔友汤姆要来大武 口玩,请你给他发一封email介绍大武口的
================可能对您有帮助================
答:寒假来了,你的美国笔友汤姆要来大武 口玩,请你给他发一封email介绍大武口的===========================================问:你想邀请他来你的家乡桂林,请根据以下要点给他写这封回信。 要点:1、...答:Dear Tom, I am delighted to know that you are traveing to China.I sincerely invite you to visit my hometown Guilin, which is a famous tourist city. Next I will recommend some scenic spots to you.The first one that comes to mind...===========================================问:假设你是李华,你的美国笔友汤姆发来电子邮件,说他和好朋友杰克因为一...答:Dear Tom: Hi Tom, I'm Li Hua. I'm sad for this, too. Jake is a good guy, I think Jack wants to get back with you and become friends with you again, too. There are some of my suggests, I hope you can be sober and listen to me. I...===========================================问:假设你是李华,你的美国笔友汤姆发来电子邮件,说他和好朋友杰克因为一...答:Dear Tom: Hi Tom, I'm Li Hua. I'm sad for this, too. Jake is a good guy, I think Jack wants to get back with you and become friends with you again, too. There are some of my suggests, I hope you can be sober and listen to me. I...===========================================问:求一篇英语作文,假设你是高二学生李华,你的美国笔友汤姆来信询问你暑...答:dear tom how is everything going ?in your last letter ,you have asked me about my summer activities.here is my plan. first,to relax myself ,i intend to have a seven-day vacation in da lian.second,i have missed my family for lon...===========================================问:假如你是李明,你的美国笔友汤姆给你发来一封邮件,说他感觉学习压力大...答:dear tom how is everything going ?in your last letter ,you have asked me about my summer activities.here is my plan. first,to relax myself ,i intend to have a seven-day vacation in da lian.second,i have missed my family for lon...===========================================问:假如你是王刚,你的美国笔友汤姆来信告知他将来宜宾度假。请你根据所给...答:Dear Tom, I heard that you will come to Yibin for holiday. I'm writing to you to introduce Yibin. Yibin is the northern part of Sichuan and is a lively city. You can visit many places of interest such as Zhuhai, Shihai, Cuiping...===========================================问:假如你是高二学生李华,你的美国笔友汤姆来信询问你暑假的活动安排 安排...答:dear tom how is everything going ?in your last letter ,you have asked me about my summer activities.here is my plan. first,to relax myself ,i intend to have a seven-day vacation in da lian.second,i have missed my family for lon...===========================================问:你是李明,你的老师40岁,有个幸福的家,外向,相处得好,课有趣,课后...答:Dear Tom I am very happy to receive your letter.Now let me tell you something about my English teacher Mr Gao. He is forty years old. He has a happy family. He is outgoing and he can always get on well with others. He neither s...===========================================假如你是李明,你给你的笔友汤姆寄去了你的一张全家福,然后你在信中向他介绍
假如你是李明,你给你的笔友汤姆寄去了你的一张全家福,然后你在信中向他介绍
不区分大小写匿名
这是我的全家福
Dear Miss Yao,I will graduate from our school.I would like to thank you for all the help you gave me during the three years. You were always so patient when I asked you questions. You listened to them carefully and explained everything so thoroughly. You showed me different ways to practice and remember new words and usage. I felt so encouraged and became more comfortable in speaking English. You made the excercise so interesting that I was always very eager to participate and practice. My English has improved so much. How could I thank you enough!I will be a hard-working student.Sincerely yours,
会的,一定会
Dear Tom, This is a photo of my family. There are four people in my family. The tall man is my father. He's a doctor. The woman with glasses is my mother. She's a Chinese teacher in a school. The little girl is my sister. Her name is Li Yan. She's ten years old. She is in Grade Two. My family is a happy one and I love it very much. Hope to hear from you soon.
亲爱的汤姆,这是一张我家庭的照片。我家里有四口人。那位高个子男人是我的爸爸。他是一名医生。戴眼镜的女人是我的母亲。她是一个中国老师在一所学校。这个小女孩是我的妹妹。她的名字叫李燕。她十岁了。她是在二年级。我的家庭是个快乐的家庭,我很喜欢它。希望能尽快收到你的回信。
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导

我要回帖

更多关于 刘瑞 亳州 书法 的文章

随机推荐