why monkey are smarter原则 than men

Testimonials
- It's a fantastic game.
Excellent for exercising your mind and memory skills.
I'm horrible when it comes to memory games, but after a few goes (probably 100 +) I was able to get 8-2 on the Monkey Challenge which was insane.
MonkeyMagic -
OpenFeint social scoring is done well in this game.
Nothing drives you better than a little healthy competition.
Although the memory challenge is similar, the game modes are different enough to keep you entertained.
Love the sounds and graphics.
Very appropriate.
- ...after a couple tries playing it I got used to it and I realized that this game is actually really good and I like it a lot. Yes, its a simple concept but its really enjoyable and its pretty addictive too.
Here is my first review for a site I am writing for, Touch Aholics. I had a fun time trying out the game, which is pretty awesome by the way. &&nbsp I have not ran across a game as addicting since Harbor Master some time ago.
Description
shows that a 5 years old chimpanzee can identify numbers from 1-9 in correct order after having these numbers flashed to them for a fraction of a second.
You think you can beat that!
Try this game and see.
It is widely known that humans lose their ability to grasp and retain information with age, perhaps due to daily stress and information overload.
But the good news is that it can be gained back by engaging the part of brain responsible for memory, focus and cognitive skills.
This game might do just that for you.
How many games can you say is fun and good for your brain too?
We invite you to play the game daily and see how far you can progress in the various statistics such as most number of pieces remembered, most consecutive wins, top scores, etc.
Compare your stats to global stats and see how well you stack up against others and what percentile you fall into.
Add your friends from Facebook and twitter and compare your results to them, all in fun.
And when you feel ready, challenge yourself against the monkey you see in the video.
Ayumu can correctly identify numbers 1-5 correctly with 80% accuracy when the numbers were flashed for 0.21 seconds.
Humans average approximately 40% accuracy.
How well do you think you'll do?
Check out this newsclip that was done on ABC News!
Check out the demo video!
The Monkey Challenge Level!
Deceptively simple but challenging and pleasantly rewarding
Exercise your short-term memory, concentration and cognitive skills in a fun way
Compete against the monkey's record if you dare!
5 different game modes
26 meaningful achievements to strive for
Compare your scores to other's online and see where you rank
Think you are ready for big time now?
Post your best scores and achievements to Facebook and twitter
Find your friends from Facebook and Twitter and see how well they did
Chat with other fellow gamers
Fully integrated with OpenFeint scoring system
Top Iphone Games, IPhone Apps, Iphone GamesDoes my dog only think of eating, sleeping and chasing squirrels? Does my girlfriend's cat really have the capacity to plot my accidental death? Are cows just walking hamburgers and pigeons intent on world ...
In the field of animal behaviour, there is one topic that is almost guaranteed to get your study in the popular press: showing how an animal behaves just like humans. This can be solving problems, using tools, ...
Researchers have discovered the earliest evidence yet of humans living in the Bolivian Amazon, putting the first known human habitation of the region at about 8000 years earlier than was previously thought.
We don't just share ou we are animals – a reality that we often choose to forget in modern Western culture. Research published in the June special issue of SAGE journal, Social Science Information (SSI), ...
When people want to direct the attention of others, they naturally do so by pointing, starting from a very young age. Now, researchers reporting in Current Biology on October 10 have shown that elephants sponta ...
What do Siberian tigers and older women have in common?
US President Barack Obama said Sunday he would recommend a large swath of Alaska be designated as wilderness, the highest level of federal protection, in a move likely to anger oil proponents.
Ugandan wildlife officers have seized a huge haul of elephant ivory and pangolin scales, representing the deaths of hundreds of endangered animals, police said Sunday.
Millions of genetically modified mosquitoes could be released in the Florida Keys if British researchers win approval to use the bugs against two extremely painful viral diseases.
Shortly before 11 am on the last Saturday in May, a heavily laden white Mitsubishi truck pulled into the Fuji Motors East Africa car dealership in an industrial neighbourhood on the northern edge of Mombasa.
From the pittance paid to local poachers to a multi-billion dollar industry, here are some of the key numbers related to Africa's endangered elephants:
Pallid sturgeon come from a genetic line that has lived on this planet for tens
yet it has been decades since anyone has documented any of the enormous fish successfully producing young ...
Adjust slider to filter visible comments by rank
Display comments:Materialists and those who think humans evolved from animals are irrational. | A conversation
Brooklyn, NY
United States
This conversation is closed.
Materialists and those who think humans evolved from animals are irrational.
The human mind is structured like the scientific method. At the lowest level, humans observe things. This requires paying attention. At the level of intelligence, humans ask questions and invent possible answers. At the level of reflective judgment, humans marshal evidence and decide what is true or just probable. The next level is free will, that is, deciding what to do with our bodies.
Materialists say animals pay attention and are intelligent and rational. They don't say, however, that animals have free will. What they say is that free will is an illusion.
Related Talks:

我要回帖

更多关于 candy smarter 的文章

随机推荐