iteatsfruitandleaves中文同义句转换

The trees have new leaves in spring. ( )( ) new leaves ( ) the trees in spring. 改为同义句_百度知道
The trees have new leaves in spring. ( )( ) new leaves ( ) the trees in spring. 改为同义句
提问者采纳
There are new leaves on the trees in spring.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
spring的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
There are,on
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语同义句转换.1.It takes ten minutes to ride to school.It takes ten ( )( )( ) get to school.2.He has a qiuck breakfast and leaves .He leaves ( )( ) qiuck breakfast.3.All the students don't walk to school.( ) ( ) the students ( ) to school._百度作业帮
英语同义句转换.1.It takes ten minutes to ride to school.It takes ten ( )( )( ) get to school.2.He has a qiuck breakfast and leaves .He leaves ( )( ) qiuck breakfast.3.All the students don't walk to school.( ) ( ) the students ( ) to school.
It takes ten (minutes‘ )(ride)(to) get to school.He leaves (with)(a) qiuck breakfast.(None) (of) the students (walk) to school.仅供参考!
1、我也不知道2、with a3、None of
walks 希望对你有帮助
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语练习题改写句子Give hime some water and food(同义句)Don't worry.I can look after your baby well(同义句)You'd better take out the trash(否定句)My mum asked me not to play computer(同义句)Can you come to my party on Monday at 19:00(同义句)Let's _百度作业帮
英语练习题改写句子Give hime some water and food(同义句)Don't worry.I can look after your baby well(同义句)You'd better take out the trash(否定句)My mum asked me not to play computer(同义句)Can you come to my party on Monday at 19:00(同义句)Let's go fishing on Sunday(同义句)Remember to close the door when you leave(同义句)I have no money with me (同义句)
Give him some water and food(同义句)双宾语动词give +间接宾语+直接宾语=give +直接宾语(物)+介词to +间接宾语(人)因此就是下面的这个句子结构了Give some water and food to him.Don't worry.I can look after your baby well(同义句)照顾,照看,同义词的相互转换look after...wekk =take good care of注意:look after后面一般只接人(后面可以加修饰词well)take care of既可以接人,也可以接物(中间可以加修饰词good )Don't be worried.I can take good care of your baby.You'd better take out the trash(否定句)had better +not 构成否定句,表示,最好不要做某事You'd better not take out the trash.My mum asked me not to play computer(同义句)ask sb not to do sth表示要某人不要做某事=ask sb to stop doing=tell sb not to do sthMy mum told me not to play computer (否定非谓语动词)My mum asked me to stop playing computerMy mum did not permit /allow me to play the computer ((否定谓语动词)Can you come to my party on Monday at 19:00(同义句)Can you do sth ..表示征求对方做某事意见和想法?可以用would like to do sth / Will /would you please do sth代替Would you like to go to my party at 19:00 on Monday Would /will you please come to my party at 19:00 on Monday Let's go fishing on Sunday(同义句)以上是个祈使句表达方法,可以用why not go / why do not we go / shall we来替换Why not go finishing on Sunday?Why don't we go fishing on Sunday?Shall we go fishing on Sunday Remember to close the door when you leave(同义句)以上词组可以Don’t forge to do somethingDon't forget to close the door when you leave.I have no money with me(同义句)no=not any相互转换I don't have any money with me.如果非常满意,请立即采纳,
为你解答。Give him some water and food(同义句)Give some water and food to him.Don't worry.I can look after your baby well(同义句)Don't be worried. I can take good care of your baby.You'd...仁爱湘教版八年级下Unit&5&Feeling&excitedTopic&1&I’m&so&happysectionA&&新目标
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
AtriptothezooUnit2IsitAfricanelephant?ThetigerlivesinAsiaQuestionsQ1.Canyoureadthenewwords?AfricaAsiaEuropeAfricanonlyaboutkilopeoplegrasslargeWordsandexpressions非洲亚洲欧洲非洲的,非洲人仅仅;只大约千克;公斤人,人们草大的,巨大的AfricaAsiaEuropeAfricanonlyaboutkilopeoplegrasslargeWordsandexpressions非洲亚洲欧洲非洲的,非洲人仅仅;只大约千克;公斤人,人们草大的,巨大的usuallyalonestrongcatchevenaswellasalittleallovertheworldmanykindsofbegoodat通常独自的强壮的;强大的抓住;接住甚至并且,还少量全世界许多种类擅长usuallyalonestrongcatchevenaswellasalittleallovertheworldmanykindsofbegoodat通常独自的强壮的;强大的抓住;接住甚至并且,还少量全世界许多种类擅长hundred百500thousand千9000百万million十亿billionGuessinggamesGuessthenamesoftheanimals.Itisblackandwhite.Itcan’tbetakencolorful(彩色的)photos.Iteatsbamboo.It’sapandaWhoisit?☆It’ssmallandcute.☆Itlikeseatingbananasandpeaches.It’saM&#111nkeyWhoisit?☆It’swhiteandblack.☆Itdoesn’teatbamboo.It’sazebraWhoisit?It’sverybig,Itdoesn’teatmeat.Itlikeswaterandfruit.Itsnoseisverylong.It’sanelephantWhoisit?☆Itlookslikeacat.☆It’sthekingoftheforest.It’satigerWhoisit?AsiaAfricaEuropeOceaniaAustraliaNorthAmericaSouthAmericaAmapoftheworldAfricaAmericaAsiaEuropeChina北美洲南美洲1.Howmanykindsofanimalsdoesthepassagetalkabout?Whatarethey?Therearefive.Theyaretheelephant,thepanda,thezebra,thetigerandthem&#111nkey.Readthepassageandcompletethetable.Africa,AsiaChinaAfricaAsiaAfrica,Asia,Americaplants,leaves,bambooandlittlefruitbamboo,plants,leavesplants,leavesandgrassmeat,otheranimalsmeat,leaves,fruitandeggsEuropeAsiaNorthAmericaSouthAmericaAfricaOceania--Itlivesin____.Thereare________in________.tigersAsiazebrasAfricaSo:elephantsAfrica,AsiapandasAsiam&#111nkeysAfrica,AsiaandAmericaAsiaAfricaAfrica,AsiaAsiaAfrica,AsiaandAmericaReadParagraph1andthenfillintheblanks.Theelephant________inAfricaandinAsia.ThiselephantlivesinAfrica.It__________,leaves,bambooand_________fruit,butit_________________meat.Itlikeswater.liveseatsplantsalittledoesn’teatReadTheelephantlivesinAfricaandAsia.Iteatsplants,leaves,bambooandalittlefruit,butitdoesn’teatmeat.Itlikeswater.1.TheelephantlivesinAfricaandinAsia.大象生活在非洲和亚洲。表示“一类”:2.Theelephanteatsalittlefruit.大象吃少量水果。alittle"一点,少量"+不可数名词abit“一点”+形容词the+单数名词复数名词表示类别◎TheelephantlivesinAfricaandinAsia.ThezebraisanAfricananimal.M&#111nkeysliveinAfrica.◎Thepanda________eatingbamboo.(喜欢)Tigers_________meat.(吃)Thezebra___________meat.(不吃)likeseatdoesn’teatReadparagraph2-3andchoosetherightanswers.1.__isthefavouriteofpeopleallovertheworld.PandaB.TigerC.Zebra2.Thezebrais_________animal.aAfricanB.anAfricanC.anAfrica3.Thezebradoesn’teat_____.A.plantsorleavesB.bambooC.grassThereareonlyabout1800pandasinChinaandabout200ofthemliveinzoos.Thepandaeatsabout30kilosofbambooaday,aswellasplantsandleaves.Thisblackandwhiteanimalisthefavouriteofpeopleallovertheworld.3.Thepandaeatsabout30kilosofbambooaday,aswellasplantsandleaves.熊猫一天吃大概30公斤的竹子,也吃植物和树叶。aswellas意为“并且,还”,常用来连接并列的单词或短语。如:Ilikeswimmingaswellasrunning.Mikeeatsmeataswellasvegetablesforlunch.ThezebraisanAfricananimal.Likethepanda,it’sblackandwhite.Iteatsplantsandleaves,aswellasgrass,butthezebradoesn’teatbamboo.ChinaEnglandJapanAmericaChineseEnglishJapaneseAmerican名词n.形容词adj.AfricaAmericaAsiaEuropeOceaniaAfricanAmericanAsianEuropeanOceaniannnnann名词n.形容词adj.●Thepandacomesfrom______.Itis________.●Theelephantcomesfrom______.Itis________.●Them&#111nkeycomesfrom_________.Itis__________.PracticeinpairsChinaChineseAfricaAfricanAsiaAsianAfricaAsiaReadParagraph4-5andthenanswerthequestions.1.Doesthetigerlivewithothersorlivealone?2.Whatdoestigereat?3.Wheredom&#111nkeyslive?Thetigerlivesalone.Itcatchesmanykindsofanimalsforfood.TheyliveinAfrica,AsiaandAmerica.ThetigerlivesinAsia.It’saverylargeanimalandusuallylivesalone.Itlikeswaterandisgoodatswimming.It’sstrongandcatchesmanykindsofanimalsforfood.begoodat意为“在……方面(学得,做得)好、擅长……”,其后可接名词、代词或动词的-ing形式,其近义词组为dowellin。Bettyisgoodattennis.Betty擅长打网球。Bettydoeswellintennis.Thoseboysaregoodatplayingtennis.那些男孩们擅长打网球。Thoseboysdowellinplayingtennis.4.Itlikeswaterandisgoodatswimming.它喜欢水,擅长游泳。M&#111nkeysliveinAfrica,AsiaandAmerica.Thereareabout200kindsofm&#111nkeys.M&#111nkeyseatmeat,leaves,fruitandeveneggs.ListenandreadReadtogetherPost-readingQ4:Canyoureadthetext?Contest(竞赛)Howmuchdoyouknowabouttheanimals?合上书抢答2.IstheelephantAfrican?Yes,itis./No,itisn’t.1.Doestheelephanteatfruit?Yes,itdoes./No,itdoesn’t.3.Doesthepandaeatplants?Yes,itdoes./No,itdoesn’t.5.IsthezebraAfrican?Yes,itis./No,itisn’t.IsthepandafromAmerica?Yes,itis./No,itisn’t.7.IsthetigerfromAsia?Yes,itis./No,itisn’t.6.Doesthetigereatgrass?Yes,itdoes./No,itdoesn’t.8.Doesthetigerlikewater?Yes,itdoes./No,itdoesn’t.9.Doesthem&#111nkeyfromAfrica?Yes,itdoes./No,itdoesn’t.一般现在时第三人称单数作主语的一般疑问句形式:问句:Does+he/she/it+动词原形+…?答语:Yes,he/she/itdoes.No,he/she/itdoesn’t.动词的一般现在时根据汉语完成句子。6.全世界的人都认识他。People________________knowhim.7.这只大象来自亚洲吗?是的。____theelephant___________?Yes,itis.8.这只老虎是美洲的吗?不是。_____thetiger_________________?No,_________.9.他住在非洲吗?不是。______he____________?No,_________.IsDoescomefromAmericahedoesn’tDoesliveinAfricaitdoesn’tallovertheworldfromAfrica10.ThegiraffeisfromAfrica.(改为同义句)Thegiraffe__________Africa.comesfromReadtheintroductionaboutazooandcorrectthemistakes.Noticecapitalletters.Thezoohasmanyanimals.theanimalscomefrommanydifferentcountries.Thepandalivesinchinaanditeatsbamboo.ThereareelephantsfromafricaandAsia.Thetigercomesfromasia.Iteatsmeat.WritingTheChinaAfricaAsiaMyfavouriteanimalMyfavouriteanimalislions.TheycomefromAfrica.Theyeatmeatandotheranimals.Theyaredangerous.Theyaregoodatrunning.MyfavouriteanimalMyfavouriteanimalistigers.TigerscomefromAsia.Theyeatmeatandotheranimals.Theyaredangerous.Theylikewaterandtheyaregoodatswimming.Lionsandtigersarecousins.Iliketigersverymuch.MyfavouriteanimalMyfavouriteanimalispandas.ThepandacomesfromChina.It’sblackandwhite.Iteatsbamboo,plants,aswellasleaves.Thepandasarecute.Thereareonlyabout1800pandasinChina.Ilikethemverymuch.Howtodescribeanimals?What’syourfavouriteanimal?Myfavouriteanimalis……Itcomesfrom……Itlivesin……Iteats…...ItlikesItdoesn’tlikes...…根据所给的信息写一篇以“Myfavouriteanimal”为题的短文,不少于五句话。ElephantComefrom:AfricaandAsiaEat:plants,leaves,alittlefruitNoteat:meatLike:waterLovetheanimalsLovetheenvironmentMakeourworldabetterplace!Homework:1.Finishthepaper2.Writing:MyfavouriteanimalThankyou!
亲!请或新用户?
本站声明:书利华教育网资料为本站收集、购买整理或网友上传,不能保证版权问题,如有侵犯,请发邮件联系无条件删除,谢谢。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355
联系:广东省清远市清新区第一中学 侯剑东
欢迎合作与交流!同义句转换,每空一词.1.I often start for school at about 7 in the morning.I often ___ ___schoolat about 7 in the morning.2.He has a quick breakfast and then leaves.He leaves ___ ___ quick breakfast.3.All the students don't walk to school.___ ____the students ___to school._百度作业帮
同义句转换,每空一词.1.I often start for school at about 7 in the morning.I often ___ ___schoolat about 7 in the morning.2.He has a quick breakfast and then leaves.He leaves ___ ___ quick breakfast.3.All the students don't walk to school.___ ____the students ___to school.
保证正确!1.go to 或 leave for2.with a3.Not all,walk如果对你有所帮助,请点击我回答下面的“选为满意回答”按钮,
1.I often start for school at about 7 in the morning. I often __go_ _to__school
at about 7 in the morning.2.He has a quick breakfast and then leaves.He leaves __after_ __a_ quick break...
保证正确!1. go to 或 leave for2. with a3. Not all, walk如果对你有所帮助,请点击我回答下面的“选为满意回答”按钮,谢谢!
3,none of walk

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语同义句转换器 的文章

随机推荐