英语书七下p18 mike 哼的蹦沙卡拉卡是什么歌歌

7年级英语作文,这两篇作文只能用7年级的单词和知识,别用七年级以上的第一篇“假设你的笔友(来自美国的Mike)下个月将到你校交流学习,请你把Mike的情况提前介绍给朋友们.要求:1.内容包括:(1)Mike的家庭情_百度作业帮
7年级英语作文,这两篇作文只能用7年级的单词和知识,别用七年级以上的第一篇“假设你的笔友(来自美国的Mike)下个月将到你校交流学习,请你把Mike的情况提前介绍给朋友们.要求:1.内容包括:(1)Mike的家庭情况.(2)Mike的性格特点和兴趣爱好;(3)Mike的父母和同学对他的评价;(4)Mike来中国的原因.60到80词就行 第二篇”假如你是李林,你的美国笔友Sam要来你的家乡,恰巧你不在,你想介绍一位与Sam志趣相投的同学刘凯接待他.请参考下表中Sam的相关信息,用英语写一封邮件,说明刘凯的情况.(因为我不会画表,所以我用语言叙述)下面就是:{Age 16}{Hobbies sprts,music,traveling}{Personality honest,friendly,helpful}{Other information want to learn Chinese,like Chinese culture}以上括号里就是表的信息,词数60到80词.(如果在今天下午之前回答,再+100分,因为我害怕没满意答案,
第一篇:I have a pen friend,he's Mike.He is an exchange student,he will come my school next month.He comes from the USA.there are four people in his family ,his parents,his sister and him.Mike is a good boy. He likes playing basketball,bacause he is very tall.I think he is a good basketball player.He is really kind.His parents and classmates all think he is a good boy ,they like him very much.第二篇:(具体写信的格式我忘了,你可以自己改一下)Dear Liu KaiI have a pen friend,he is Sam,he will come here,but i have no time.I hope you can look after him,OK?Sam comes from the USA.He is 16 years old.He has some hobbies,he likes sports,listening to music and traveling.He is a
honest,friendly and helpful boy.He likes Chinese culture,he wants to learn Chinese.I think you will love him.七年级上英语全品作业p17-p18_百度知道
七年级上英语全品作业p17-p18
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
自己写吧,写作业不是为了完成任务而是为了检验自己的课堂效果
什么题目?
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
七年级的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁七下Unit4-6试题1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥1.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
七下Unit4-6试题1
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢
20080份文档新目标七英语七年级下学期经典语篇同步训练习题册《新目标》七年级下学期英语语篇强化训练(五)一、完形填空Mike likes water very much.He often throws his toys into water and __1__with them happily.His mother __2___,&You are from fish,_百度作业帮
新目标七英语七年级下学期经典语篇同步训练习题册《新目标》七年级下学期英语语篇强化训练(五)一、完形填空Mike likes water very much.He often throws his toys into water and __1__with them happily.His mother __2___,"You are from fish,I think."Mike answers,"Yes,I like fish very much,___3___fish can swim."Now,Mike is __4__in a park with his father.There is a big swimming pool in the middle of the park.Mike asks his father to __5__him to the pool."__6___do you want to go there?""I want to learn swimming,"answers Mike,"You can __7___me,I think.""You are too__8___.And I'm sorry,I can't swim." "You can't swim?Tom's father swims very well.Why can't you swim?""His father likes ___9___ fish.So he swims very well."says the father."Oh,I see,"says Mike,"But you like eating__10___very much.Can you lay eggs(下蛋)?"asks Mike.()1、A.plays B.gets C.goes D.begins()2、A.tells B.says C.asks D.talks ()3、A.and B.but C.because D.or()4、A.walks B.walking C.passes D.passing()5、A.get B.take C.make D.let()6、A.When B.What C.How D.Why()7、A.teach B.pay C.wait D.see()8、A.lazy B.youny C.hungry D.busy()9、A.eat B.make C.eating D.making()10、A.fish B.water C.eggs D.chicken
1.A2.B3.C4.B5.B6.D7.A8.B9.C10.D 下载
 收藏
免责声明:本人所有资料来自网络和个人所创,版权归原作者所有,请注意保护知识产权,如有需要请购
买正版图书,请您下载后勿作商用,于24小时内删除,本人所提供资料仅为方便学习交流。 本人如有侵
犯作者权益,请作者联系官方或本人,本人将立即删除。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2014人教新目标英语七下unit1《Canyouplaytheguitar》课时练(无答案)
下载积分:1000
内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:5|
上传日期: 21:49:26|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
2014人教新目标英语七下unit1《Canyouplaytheguitar》课时练(无答案).DOC
官方公共微信

我要回帖

更多关于 蹦沙卡拉卡是什么歌 的文章

随机推荐