those flowers werestraberries were 25yuan 划线25yuan.

英语.The cards and stickers cost 25yuan.(划线提问:25yua英语.The cards and stickers cost 25yuan.(划线提问:25yuan)The children are having a fashion show(划线提问:having a fashion show )Kate and her mother clean the room on Sunday._百度作业帮
英语.The cards and stickers cost 25yuan.(划线提问:25yua英语.The cards and stickers cost 25yuan.(划线提问:25yuan)The children are having a fashion show(划线提问:having a fashion show )Kate and her mother clean the room on Sunday.
英语.The cards and stickers cost 25yuan.(划线提问:25yua英语.The cards and stickers cost 25yuan.(划线提问:25yuan)The children are having a fashion show(划线提问:having a fashion show )Kate and her mother clean the room on Sunday.(用now 改写句子)
The cards and stickers cost 25yuan.(划线提问:25yuan)How much do the cards and stickers cost?The children are having a fashion show(划线提问:having a fashion show )What are the children doing?Kate and her mother clean the room on Sunday.(用now 改写句子)Kate and her mother are cleaning the room now
How much are the cards and stickers cost?
正①How much do the cards and stickers cost ?
②What are the children doing ?
③Kate and her mother are cleaning the room now.They were 25 yuan.(改为单数句)_百度作业帮
They were 25 yuan.(改为单数句)
They were 25 yuan.(改为单数句)
It was an amount of 25 yuan.
It was 25 yuan.
this was1yuan
This was one yuan.Those straberries were 25yuan 划线25yuan. _百度作业帮
Those straberries were 25yuan 划线25yuan.
Those straberries were 25yuan 划线25yuan.&
这些草莓25元.根据首字母提示,补全句子或单词.1.What's the p_____ of the skirt?$40.2.Look at those hats.They are on s_____.3.The blue sweater l____ nice,but it is only 25 yuan.4.I n____ to buy a pair of shoes.5.These oranges are 10 d____.6.Thank you _百度作业帮
根据首字母提示,补全句子或单词.1.What's the p_____ of the skirt?$40.2.Look at those hats.They are on s_____.3.The blue sweater l____ nice,but it is only 25 yuan.4.I n____ to buy a pair of shoes.5.These oranges are 10 d____.6.Thank you
根据首字母提示,补全句子或单词.1.What's the p_____ of the skirt?$40.2.Look at those hats.They are on s_____.3.The blue sweater l____ nice,but it is only 25 yuan.4.I n____ to buy a pair of shoes.5.These oranges are 10 d____.6.Thank you very much.You're w____.7.This apple is small.I want a b____ one.8.Lily's pencil is long,but mine is s____.9.I don't want this computer,I want to s____ it.10.We can buy clothes at that clothes s_____.
1.What's the price of the skirt?$40.2.Look at those hats.They are on sale.3.The blue sweater looks nice,but it is only 25 yuan.4.I need to buy a pair of shoes.5.These oranges are 10 dollars.6.Thank you very much.You're welcome.7.This apple is small.I want a bigger one.8.Lily's pencil is long,but mine is short.9.I don't want this computer,I want to sell it.10.We can buy clothes at that clothes shop.
5. dollars (不确定)6. welcome
10. size (不确定)
1.What's the 【price】 of the skirt?$40.那裙子的价钱是多少?40美元。2.Look at those hats.They are on 【shelf】/【sale】. 看那些帽子,在货架上的那些。看那些帽子,正在热卖。3.The blue sweater 【look】 nice,but it is only 25...

我要回帖

更多关于 those were the days 的文章

随机推荐