sound of my dreamm kitchen的作文600

My&Dream&Home
My dream home is very big and clean. It has at least five floors and fifteen rooms. On the ground floor, there is a kitchen, a dining room and a bathroom. There are no other rooms on the ground floor. My bedroom, study, bathroom are on the
  My dream home is very big and clean. It has at least five floors and fifteen rooms. On the ground floor, there is a kitchen, a dining room and a bathroom. There are no other rooms on the ground floor. My bedroom, study, bathroom are on the first floor. They are all very comfortable. My parents’ room is on the second floor. It’s also very big and clean. My grandparents live with us in this big house, too. Their rooms are on the third floor. On the fourth floor, there is a big balcony. I can play games, read books and chat with friends there.I also have a big and nice garden. It is beside the big house. There are many flowers and vegetables in it. It has a big tree. In summer, I can sit under the tree with my family. Behind the garden, there is a swimming pool. I can swim with my friends in summer. I think it is very comfortable to live in my dream home.
(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
每个孩子都被深沉的母爱包围着,然而我们经常对这种爱视而不见。...
I want to be a English teacher in the future....
我很高兴带领你们参观。...
Someone says examination can help us go over our lessons in time....
We can have good habits and bad habits....
Badmintom is a popular hobby in China....my dream kitchen高清在线观看,my dream house,dreaming my dream
"my dream kitchen" 详细介绍暂无介绍,内容补充中...MyDreamEveryonehasadream,Everyone'sdreamsaregreat,happyanddistant,Mydreamisthatmyfamilyandfriendscanbehappy.Althoughthisisnotrealistic.Wenevitablyexperiencesufferingandfailureinthereallife.Butbecauseofthis,Webecomestrongandcourageous.althoughsomedreamisunrealistic,wehavedream,welivesignificative!whetherornotthedreamcometure,weshouldhardwork,Letthislifewithoutanyregrets.
谁都有梦想。每一个人的梦想都是伟大的,幸福的,遥远的.我的梦想是身边的每一个人都能够开心幸福的生活。尽管这不太现实。毕竟在现实的生活里难免会经历坎坷与心酸,但正因为这样,我们才变得更加坚强和勇敢。虽然有些梦想是不切实际的,但因为心中有梦想,我们才生活得更有意义!不管梦想能不能够实现,我们都要努力奋斗,让今生无悔!关键词:,更多中英语作文--My Dream的相关文章推荐MydreamhomeMydreamhomeisnotverylarge.Itsawoodenhouse.itisnearthesea.Idliketohave5roomsinmyhome.Ihaveakitchen,abathroom,asittingroom,...初中英语作文:MydreamjobEverybodyhashisdreamjob.Ialsohavemydreamjob.Mydreamistoworkforforeigntouristsasatourguide.WhydoIwanttobeatourguide?Firstofall,...MyDreamEveryonehasadream,Everyone'sdreamsaregreat,happyanddistant,Mydreamisthatmyfamilyandfriendscanbehappy.Althoughthisisnotrealistic....今日作文推荐榜用户名:密 &&&码:网友推荐的作文中英语作文--My Dream推荐散文相关链接本文()由网友WEIKAI567投稿,若侵犯了您的权益,请联系本站处理。本站发布的作文,不做任何商业用途,版权归作者所有。

我要回帖

更多关于 my dream作文 的文章

随机推荐