英语短小的英语阅读理解100篇

初一英语阅读题啊!给一个5题的,短一点啊!我手都快写断的了!!!快快啊!跪求_百度知道
初一英语阅读题啊!给一个5题的,短一点啊!我手都快写断的了!!!快快啊!跪求
提问者采纳
do not like
C.She is tired friend.Signing is a way of talking with your hands.The children love their young teacher.are older than
B.young teacher
C.Soon it was easy for Chrissie to talk to the children.sill person(
A,what does the word&quot.You can guess from the passage that most teachers_______.THis passage tells about a ________; mean.
How did Chrissie get the job.Chrissie wanted to help children who cannot ____.could not hear(
)5.could sign
C.In the third paragraph of the passage.was too old
B;.Now Chrissie visits the school almost every day.Chrissie wanted to help children who cannot hear.stopped(
A.The school let Chrissie help because she ______.hear
B.But the school had never hadleaned&quot.
A;_____&quot.
C?It means &quot.special class
Chrissie do it.So the school let her help? It was not easy,Chrissie learned to sign()?
First, she was only ten when she started teaching.Just like Chrissie McKenneyA Ten-Yaer-Old Teacher
A teacher can be any age .are just like
提问者评价
谢谢哦,我太感谢了= =
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
根据短文内容回答句子正(T)误(F)(
)4.A bee&#39.(
)3.Bees can make honey.Bees fly from flower to flower.
Every bee ins dance only tells other bees where to go. Flowers have a juice called nectar(花蜜).The bees go bake together for more nectar.Bees take the nectar that thy like and make it into honey(蜂蜜),it hurries home.That is why we say that someone who works hard is &quot.
When a bee finds some good nectar,when there are many flowers.(
)2.And it doesIn the summer time.In the summer time bees are very busy!It tells how far to go.We say someone who works in summer is&quot,a beehive(蜂窝)as busy as bee&as busy as bee& 答案.The whole passage is about how bees fly. (
)5.It wants to tell the other bees where the nectar comes from
谢谢,不过这个答案好像别的地方也有了吧= =,不过,还是感谢啊= =
我采纳了!!谢谢你的回答( ⊙ o ⊙ )啊!= =
简单的还是难的
初一英语的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:&&&&&&&&&
最新公告:
英语小故事短文
18:32:32&&
阅读英语小故事短文,可以提高自己的英语阅读水平并且可以丰富自身的英语词汇量.
阅读英语小故事短文现在成了许多人学习英语的好办法,那么阅读英语故事短文的途径有许多,既可以买书,又可以上网在线看,并且可以用英语来看的。下面我为大家介绍了几篇英语小故事短文:
英语故事短文一:
  Weather Predict A film was on location deep in the. One day an old Indian went up to the director and, &Tomorrow rain.& The next day it rained. A later, the Indian went up to the director and said, &Tomorrow.& The next day there was a hailstorm. &This Indian is incredible,& said the director. He told his secretary to hire the Indian to predict the weather. However, after several successful predictions, the old Indian didn't show up for two weeks. Finally the director sent for him. &I have to shoot a big scene tomorrow,& said the director, &and I'm depending on you. What will the weather be like?& The 天 Indian shrugged his shoulders. &Don't know,& he said. &Radio is broken.&
  气预报一个电影摄制 crew 在 desert 深处工作.一天,一个印度老人到导演跟前告诉导演 said &明天下雨.&第二天果然下雨了. 一 week 后,印度人又来告诉导演说,&明天有 storm.&果然,第二天下了雹暴. &印度人真神,&导演说.他告诉秘书雇佣该印度人来预报天气. 几次预报都很 successful.然后,接下来的两周, 印度人不见了. 最后,导演派人去把他叫来了.&我明天必须拍一个很大的场景,& 导演说,&这得靠你了.明天天气如何啊?& 印度人耸了 shoulders.&我不知道,&印度人说,&收音机坏了.&
  One morning a fox saw a cock.He thought,&This is my breakfast.'' He came up to the cock and said,&I know you can sing very well.Can you sing for me?''The cock was glad.He closes his eyes and began to sing.The fox saw that and caught him in his mouth and carried him away. The people in the field saw the fox.They cried,&Look,look!The fox is carrying the cock away.'' The cock said to the fox,&Mr Fox,do you understand?The people say you are carrying their cock away.Tell them it is yours.Not theirs.'' The fox opened his mouth and said,&The cock is mine,not yours.''Just then the cock ran away from the fox and fled into the tree.
  一天早上,一只狐狸看到了一只公鸡。他想:这是我的早餐。他朝公鸡走来,对他说:&我知道,你能唱得非常好听,你能唱给我听么?&公鸡很高兴。他闭上眼睛开始唱歌。狐狸看到这些抓住它放到自己的嘴里走了。在田地里的人们看到了狐狸。大喊大叫:&看,看!狐狸抓住公鸡逃走了。&公鸡对狐狸说:&狐狸先生,你能理解么?人们认为你叼走了公鸡。告诉他们这是你的,不是他们的。& 狐狸张开她的嘴说:&公鸡是我的,不是你们的。&就在那时,公鸡逃离了狐狸的嘴巴,跑到了树底下。
  Jonesie The Great Lion Hunter A small village was troubled by a man-eating lion. So its leaders sent a message to the great hunter, Jonesie, to come and kill the beast. For several nights the hunter lay in wait for the lion, but it never appeared. Finally, he told the village chief to kill a cow and give him its hide. Draping the skin over his shoulders, he went to the pasture to wait for the lion. In the middle of the night, the villagers woke to the sound of blood-curdling shrieks coming from the pasture. As they carefully approached, they saw the hunter on the ground, groaning in pain. There was no sign of the lion. &What happened, Jonesie? Where is the lion?& asked the chief. &Forget the damn lion!& he howled. &Which one of you idiots let the bull loose?&
  伟大的猎手 Jonesie 有个小村庄正为一只吃人的狮子而烦恼。于是,村长派人去请伟大的猎手 Jonesie 来杀死这只野兽。猎手躺着等了几个晚上,但狮子一直没有出现。最后,他要求村长杀只羊然后把头皮给他。把羊皮披在身上后,猎人到草原上去等狮子。半夜,村民被从草原传来的声嘶力竭的尖叫声惊醒。他们小心地靠近后,看到猎手正躺在草地上痛苦地呻吟。没有狮子出没的蛛丝马迹。怎么了?狮子在哪?&村长问。 &哪个傻瓜把公牛放出来了?& &Jonesie, &哪有狮子!&猎人怒吼道。
  英语故事短文四:
  The Young Thief and His Mother Long ago, there were a mother and a son living in a house. She worked hard everyday, but they were always poor.
  One day, her son stole his friend's bag. &Mom, what do you think of this bag?& His mother praised her son rather than scolding him. &It looks great!& The next time, he stole an overcoat.
  She praised him again when he stole it. A few years later, he grew up to be a young man. He stole jewelry and brought them to his mother. &How beautiful!& This time, she did not scold her son again. Then, because he was elated by his mother, he started to steal more expensive things.
  One day, the police caught him. Before putting him in jail, he begged the police to meet his mother. They took him to his mother. As soon as he saw his mother, he bit her earlobe. &Ouch! What's the matter with you?& She finally scolded him. Her son answered. &If you had given me a scolding like that when I stole the first bag, I could not have become a thief.& She collapsed as she looked at her son heading to prison. &If I only could turn back time, I would scold him severely.& She regretted that she always praised him, whatever he did.
  小偷和他的年轻妈妈很久以前,有一个母亲和儿子住在一所房子。她每天都努力工作,但他们始终贫困。
  有一天,她的儿子偷了他朋友的袋子。 &妈,你怎么看这个包的?&他的母亲受表扬而不是骂他,她的儿子。&这看起来很棒!& 下一次,他偷了一件大衣。他儿子偷这个的时候,她又表扬了他。几年后,他成长为一名年轻男子。他偷了珠宝,交给他母亲。 &真漂亮!&这一次,她并没有骂她的儿子。然后,因为他认为他的母亲高兴,他开始偷更昂贵的东西。
  有一天,警察抓到他。他将在监狱前,他恳求警察,见一下他的母亲。他们把他带到他母亲面前。当他看到他的母亲,他咬了她耳垂。 &哎哟!怎么回事呀?& 她终于骂他。她的儿子回答说。 &如果你在我偷第一个包的时候这样责骂我的话,我就不会成为一个小偷了。& 当她看到她的儿子走进监狱的时候,她内心崩溃了。 &如果真的可以时光倒流,我会严厉责骂他。&她感到遗憾的是她总是称赞他,无论他做了什么。
  更多的英语小故事短文,尽情留意能飞。
[&发布:langfly&&&&编辑:langfly&]
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言
能飞视听学习软件
能飞背单词
英语学习方法
英语推荐文章
英语学习工具
版权所有 & . All Rights Reserved.热门杯赛:
期中试题:
期末试题:
单元测试:
小学试题:
小升初英语阅读理解专项练习题
来源:&&&& 18:36:54&&&&&&&&标签:
  家长大部分都为孩子报了英语辅导班,因为英语重要,尤其是在小学阶段非常重要,不仅为了考试,还因为只有打好了基础,才能学到极致。英语题型中,很重要的一块儿是阅读理解,这是很多同学最头疼的一块儿,却也是最容易把握的一块儿。小编为大家整理了一套阅读理解专项练习题,供大家练习:
  精选练习部分
  I、阅读短文,选择正确答案
  You&ll see a new doctor at a hospital near London if you go there、He&s very clever ----but he never speaks and he didn&t go to medical school .He can work 24 hours a day and never feels tired、He is one meter tall and has a face like a TV screen(屏幕)、He has no arms and legs, but lots of button(按钮) and switches(开关)、He is Dr Robot.
  Doctors often need to ask their patients about their health in the past、But busy doctors can only spend a few minutes with each patient .The robot doctor , however, can ask a patient for an hour if necessary、So when the human(人类) doctor meets his patient, he already has a lot of helpful information(信息).
  Dr Robot is really quite human if you answer No to the question &Is your father alive(活着)? &Dr Robot will answer &I&m sorry to hear that.&
  There are plans for better robot doctors、But they will never take the place of(代替) human doctors、They can only help doctors to give their patients better service.
  ( )1、The passage is about______.
  A、a kind of hospital B、a computer
  C、a human doctor D .a robot doctor
  ( )2、Dr Robot can______.
  A、sing and dance B、feel his patients with his hands
  C、work the whole day D、walk with you
  ( )3、The doctors ask their patients________.
  A、about their health in the past B .some questions about their work
  C、to go to Dr Robot D、to take some medicine
  ( )4、Dr Robot is_______.
  A、a real man B、helpful for doctors
  C、better than human doctors D .helped by human doctors
  ( )5、The word &service& in the last sentence means &_______& in Chinese.
  A、药品 B、安慰
  C、报酬 D、服务
  II、阅读短文,判断正误。
  It is after school、There are many pupils in the playground、The girls are skipping(跳绳)The boys are playing football、It is a match between Class3 and Class4.Dongdong is a student of Class 3、Look! Dongdong is kicking(踢)the ball、Mingming is running after him 、Now、Mingming has got the ball and he is kicking it Other boys are running after him.
  ( )1.Class3 and Class4 are having a basketball match
  ( )2.Dongdong and Mingming are in Class3
  ( )3、Dongdong and Mingming aren&t in the same class.
  ( )4.Mingming gets the ball first
  ( )5.Dongdong gets the ball first.
  ( )6.They are having a good time
  III、阅读短文,回答问题。
  What&s the weather like in England? Do you want to know? Let me tell you about it.
  It is cold in England in winter、It often snows and children like to play in the snow、Summer in England is not very hot .It is warm at noon、It&s cool in the morning and evening、The weather is changeable in summer、It&s fine, then it rains and soon it rains again、Spring and autumn are cool .Sometimes it rains.
  ( )1、Is it cold in England in winter?
  ( )2、Does it snow in winter?
  ( )3、What do children like to do in winter?
  ( )4、What about the weather in summer?
  ( )5、Is the weather changeable in summer?
  ( )6、What about spring and autumn?
  IV、阅读短文,按要求完成系列问题。
  Kitty has a good friend.(A)Her name is Alice .(B)They are both eleven years old、They live in the same housing estate, but in different blocks、Kitty lives in Block 1 and Alice lives in Block 3(C)Kitty and Alice usually go to school together、Sometimes they like to eat their lunch together and (D)____their food.(E)他们放学后总在一起玩.They are happy to be together.
  1、将(A)句就划线部分提问
  Mingming and I live in the same room、His bed and desk are near the window and mine are at the door、My books are on the shelf and his are on his desk、Our cups and bags are on the shelf , too、We keep our room clean and tidy(整洁)、We clean it every day.
  1、Mingming and I have got___________.
  A、one room B、two rooms C、no room D、three rooms
  2.________bed and desk are at the door.
  A、My B、Mingming&s C、Our D、We
  3、Mingming&s books are________.
  A、on his desk B、on my desk C、on the shelf D、on his bed
  4、The room is______.
  A、not clean and tidy B、clean and tidy C .clean but not tidy D、tidy but not clean
  II、阅读短文,判断正(T)误(F)。
  There are traffic lights at many crossroads、Traffic lights are important、They tell you when to go and when to stop、When the green light is on, you can go、When the red light is on ,you must not go、You must stop .You watch the lights .Now the green light is on again、You can go.
  ( )1、You cannot see traffic lights at some crossroads.
  ( )2、Traffic lights are important to drivers only.
  ( )3、Traffic lights tell you when to go and when to stop.
  ( )4、The green light is on、You can go.
  ( )5、The red light is on、You must not go.
  III、阅读短文,回答问题。
  It is Ted&s first day at school in Shanghai、The teacher takes him to the classroom、The students meet him and say , &Nice to meet you, Ted.& Or &Welcome to our class, Ted& They ask him , &Do you speak English or French?& He says, &My father is English and my mother is French.& And then they ask him, &How much Chinese do you know?& He says , & A little.& Now it is time for class、Ted enjoys all the lessons、After school, he says to his parents, &I love my school .I love my teachers and classmates.&
  1、Is Ted in Shanghai now?________________________________________
  2、How many languages does Ted speak?
  What are they?__________________________________________________
  3、Can he speak a little Chinese?_______________________________________
  4、Does he enjoy the first day at school in Shanghai
  Autumn makes the countryside look very different 、Leaves start falling from the trees 、(A)一些树叶变成了褐色、红色或黄色 、There are dry leaves everywhere 、(B) The weather starts getting cooler 、The wind becomes a little stronger 、Some birds start flying to warmer places 、(C) Some animals start eating more food in autumn because they will not eat anything in winter 、They will just go to (D) for all of winter .
  Many people love going on a picnic in autumn because the weather is warm and dry 、It is nice to have a barbecue ,too 、Children like (E) kites on windy days .
  1、将(A)句译成英语
  2、将(B)句就画线部分提问
  3、将(C)句译成汉语
  4、在(D)句的空白处填入一个适当的词
  5、在(E)处的空白处填入一个适当的词
  【模拟试题答案】
  I、1、A 2、A 3、A 4、B
  II、1、F 2、F 3.T 4、T 5、T
  III、1.Yes, he is、2.Two、English and French、3、Yes, he can、4.Yes, he does.
  IV、1、Some leaves become brown,red or yellow .
  2、How does the weather start getting?
  3、一些动物在秋天开始吃更多的事物,因为它们冬天不吃任何东西。
  4、sleep
  5、flying
  预祝的同学们都能取得优异的成绩,进入理想的中学!
  编辑推荐:小学生英语阅读理解(附答案)38
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
小学生英语阅读理解(附答案)38
(1)AnOldWomanandaBoy;AnoldwomanwantstogotoNew;earlyandgetstothestation;traincomeandleave?Sheisv;Theboylooksatthewomanand;sitsinachairandthinksand;快速判断:;1.Thewomanisyoung.();2.Thebo
(1) An Old Woman and a BoyAn old woman wants to go to New York to see her son. She gets upearly and gets to the station at nine o‖clock in the morning .When does thetrain come and leave? She is very worried. She stops a boy and asks him.The boy looks at the woman and says,‖tu: tu: tu: ‖. The old womansits in a chair and thinks and thinks. Then she says,‖Oh, I see.‖ 快速判断:1. The woman is young.
)2. The boy does not tell her the time.
)3. The woman gets up early.
)4. The train comes in thr afternoon.
)5. The woman knows the time at last.
)选择填空:1. The woman gets to the station at in the morning.2. The train comes at
in the afternoon.3. The train leaves at in the afternoon.A: 1:58
C: 2:02 (2) A
DogA dog has large piece of meat in his mouth. When he is walking ona small bridge, he looks down and sees himself
in the water. He thinks it is another dog. That dog has also a large piece of meat in his mouth. He says to himself,‖I want to get his meat. Then I can have two pieces of meat.‖ He opens his mouth to bark the dog in the water ,and his meat falls into water.词海导航meat
桥快速判断:1.The dog has a small piece of meat.
)2.He wants to get two pieces of meat.
)3.He finds another dog in the water.
)4.The dog is standing on the grass.
)5.He has no meat at last.
)选择填空:1.There is a
of meat in the dog’s mouth.A: piece
C: glassD: cup2.The dog looks down and sees
in the water.A: yourself
C: himself
D:herself3.He opens his mouth to .A: laugh
D:dark (4)
The Tiger’s DinnerTiger:
Good afternoon.
Mrs Goat. Let me eat you.Goat:
Don’t eat me, Mr Tiger. I’m old. That deer is younger than me.(The goat runs away.)Tiger:
Miss Deer, Miss Deer, Let me eat you.Deer:
Oh, no. Many birds are standing over there. (The deer runs away.)Tiger:
Birds, I will eat you. You are my dinner.Birds:
(The birds fly away.) You are bad. We can fly, can you?Tiger:
No, I can’t . But where is my dinner?选择填空:1. The tiger is .
C: scared2.The tiger doesn’t eat the goat, because there is a over there.A: deer
C: rabbit3.Can the bird fly?
A: No, they can
B: Yes ,they can. C: No, they can’t.4.The tiger can’t fly. He
at last.A: eat dinner
B: eat the goat
C: doesn’t have dinner (5) Your Head Isn’t the Right SizeThe assistant:
Can I help you, sir?A man:
Yes, I would liked to buy a hat, please.The assistant:
Of course. How about this one?A man:
This one is too big. Would you mind bringing me a few more hats, please? The assistant:
Not at all.A man:
Let me try this one. No, I’m afraid it’s too wide. What about that one? No, I’mafraid it is wide enough. None of the hats is the right size.The assistant:
The hats are all right, sir. But I’m afraid your head isn’t the right size. 选择填空:1. The man wants to buy a
C: a pair of shoes2. The shop has hats.
C: many3. brings him some hats, but none of them is fit.A: The assistant
B: The doctor
C: The customer4. The assistant says to the man D D.A: The hats aren’t the right size.
B: Your head isn’t the size.C: We have no hat.(6) How many letters?Father:
How many letters are there in the English Alphabet?Son:
I don’t know.Father:
You don’t know? You are in the school
for one year and you don’t know how manyletters there are in the Alphabet?Son:
No. But let me ask you a question, Dad. You often go to the post office,please tell me how many letters there are in the post office?快速判断:1. There are twenty-six letters in the English Alphabet.
)2. The son doesn’t study English well.
)3. The son can’t answer his father’s question.
)4. The father works in the post office.
)5. There are twenty-six letters in the post office.
) (7) Tom, Sam, Jim and JackTom, Sam, Jim and Jack live in a building of four floors. They live on different floors. They have different jobs―an engineer, a worker, a teacher and a doctor. Tom lives above Sam, but blow Jim. Jack lives on the third floor. The doctor lives above the teacher, but below the worker. The engineer lives on the ground floor. What are their jobs? Which floor does each of them live on? 回答问题:1.
What does Sam do ? 2.
Which floor does Jim live on?3.
What does Jack do ?4.PEP小学英语六年级上学期阅读理解题专项训练At the Barber’sLen was thirty years old, and he had very long hair. He lived in a big city. Because of his long hair, he did not find any work. One day he met an old friend, and this man said to him, DPeople in this city don’t like long hair. Why don’t you go to a barber? He can cut a lot of it off, and then you can get some work‖ At the barber’s Len said to the barber, DPlease cut most of my hair off.‖The barber began. He cut and cut for a long time and then he said to Len, DWere you in the army a few years ago?‖DYes, I was,‖ Len answered, DWhy did you ask that?‖DBecause I found a cap in your hair.‖快速判断:1. Len was old, so he did not find any work.2. Len often wash his long hair.3. Len’s hair was short.4. Len barber found a cap in Len’s hair.5. Len was in the army now.选择填空:1.Len one day.A: his father
B: an old man
C; his old friend2.Len was .A: dirty
C: tidy3. The cap was in Len’s.A: hand
C: hair4. People in the city don’t like.A: straight hair
B: long hair
C: short hair Buying TicketsSam is a little boy, and he is only eight years old. One day he goes to the cinema. It is the first time for him to do that. He buys a ticket and then goes in. But after two or three minutes he comes out, buys a second ticket and goes in again. After a few minutes he comes out again and buys a third ticket .Two or three minutes later he asks for another ticket. Then the girl in the ticket office asks him, ‖Why do you buy so many tickets? How many friends do you meet?‖ Sam answers, ‖No, I nave no friend here. But a big boy always stops me at the door and tears my tickets in piece.‖快速判断:1. Sam buys the tickets for himself.2. Sam doesn’t go to the cinema.3. Sam is too young to make friends.4. Sam has no friend in the cinema.选择填空:1.Sam wants to when the girl asks him.A: the second ticket
B: the third ticketC: the fourth ticket
D: the fifth ticket2.The big boy stops Sam at the door .A: it is the big boy’s job
B: the big boy doesn’t like SamC: the big boy doesn’t know Sam
D: Sam doesn’t buy tickets3. The big boy of the cinema at all.A: a bookseller
B: a policemanC: a shop keeper
D: a worker4.From the story we .A: the little boy has a lot of moneyB: the little boy knows nothing about the cinemaC: Sam doesn’t like the filmD: the girl wants to get more money An Open-book ExamMiss
Wang: Boys and girls, we’ll have an open-book exam. You can bring anything.Billy: Great!Miss
Wang: Why are you so happy?Billy: Because I can bring my father. 快速判断:1. The student will have an exam.
)2. Billy is a good student.
)3. Billy wants to bring his father.
)4. The teacher does not let her students bring their books.
) Where Is My Cat?Mr Black likes fish very much. He often buys some fish in the shop and takes them home for supper. His wife, Mrs Black often asks her friends to their home to have lunch and eat fish.One day, when Mr Black comes home in the evening, he cannot find his fish. And Mrs Black says their cat has eaten the fish. Mr Black is very angry. HE takes the cat to the shop near their house to weigh the cat. HE says,‖ You see, my fish is one kilo, and this cat is one kilo, too. My fish is here. Then where is my cat?‖ 快速判断:1. Mr Black likes to eat cat very much.
)2. Mrs Black often eats fish with her friend.
)3. The cat is one kilo.
)4. The cat ate the fish.
) 回答问题:1. What does Mr Black often do?2. How does Mr Black feel when he cannot find his fish?3. Who eats the fish? Don’t Cry, Miss WhiteMiss White is a teacher .Her home is not far from her school. SO she always walks to school in the morning everyday.One morning it is very cold and windy. Miss White walks to school. The cold wind goes into her eyes, and big tears begin running out her eyes. She gets to the school, opens the door and goes to the classroom. It is warm there and Miss White is very happy. But then a small boy looks at her for a few minutes, puts his arms round her and says kinds,‖ Don’t cry, Miss White. School isn’t very bad.’ 选择填空:1. Miss White usually goes to .A: on cold morning
B: on warm daysC: on windy morning
D: on foot2. The small boy thinks .A: Miss White doesn’t like the school.包含各类专业文献、行业资料、专业论文、应用写作文书、中学教育、生活休闲娱乐、各类资格考试、外语学习资料、文学作品欣赏、小学生英语阅读理解(附答案)38等内容。 
 (4)细读文章,掌握短文细节内容。 (5)初选答案。 (6)复读文章,核对答案。 小学五年级阅读英语阅读理解(一) It is Sunday today.The weather is fine. Bob ...  小学生英语阅读理解_(附答案)_英语_小学教育_教育专区。(1) An Old Woman and a Boy An old woman wants to go to New York to see her son. She gets...  【小升初】六年级英语阅读理解专项练习( 45篇含答案)_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。英语阅读理解练习:全部由各名校试卷中找出来,并逐字打上去,本人辛苦的...  小学英语阅读理解技巧及其练习(含答案)_英语_小学教育_教育专区。针对性地讲解小学英语阅读理解阅读提升第 1 讲 DSE 金牌英语专题系列 【阅读技巧来啦】阅读理解题是...  六年级英语阅读理解16篇-含答案_六年级语文_语文_小学教育_教育专区。阅读理解 16 篇 阅读理解(一) There are forty-two students in our class . There are ...  六年级英语阅读理解含答案_英语_小学教育_教育专区。阅读理解(一) There are forty-two students in our class . There are also two American boys . They are...  【小升初】六年级英语阅读理解专项练习(_45篇含答案)_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。英语阅读练习阅读No. 1 Anny sat in their backyard(后院), thinking...  小学教育 英语小学英语阅读理解训练1...___ 【答案与解析】 Passage 1 Unit l 1.B 通过阅读短文第一段可以确定 John...  六年级英语阅读理解16篇-含答案_英语_小学教育_教育专区。阅读理解 16 篇 阅读理解(一) There are forty-two students in our class . There are also two Am...

我要回帖

更多关于 英语阅读理解的技巧 的文章

随机推荐