评价文档:
暂无相关推荐文档
Unit_9_Section_A_Period3_上课课件|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:13.77MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢I see you oh you don't know the meaning of what I write's OK I guess I'll know you have to look up the meaning hehe I wrote to my sister always happy
参考译文1: 我看你哦,你不知道我写的含义确定,我想我会知道你要查找的意思,嘿嘿,我写信给我妹妹总是很高兴参考译文2: 我看你你不知道的我写的东西意义的确定我想我知道你要查找我写信给我姐姐总是快乐的意思呵呵参考译文3: 我看你你不知道的我写的东西意义的确定我想我知道你要查找我写信给我姐姐总是快乐的意思呵呵参考译文4: [object Object]相关翻译:么翻译公司意思哟? &
What the meaning of yo dick?what do you mean,doctor? & 您是什么意思,医治?我明白你意思了 &
I understand that you这个意思是在上课 &
This means that in class我也不知道意思 & I do not know the meaningYou don't know my grandfather's grandfather's grandfather is British? Produced will only speak good English I & 你不知道我的祖父的祖父的祖父是英国吗?制作将只说好英语我语义参照:露西的帽子看上去像只小猫 & Lucy Hat looks like kittens单程价格 & One-way price不要光顾着吃啊 &
Don't patronize that eat合法劳动关系 & Legal Labor Relationsdaily cargo & 有什麼可以為你效勞 &
What can work for you老婆我想看看你呢 &
My wife I'd like to see youkeep the tip immersed while the ampule fills completely & 保持沉安瓿完全填充时的提示Other fils & 其他父子公司单身没什么不好,只是少了依靠。 & Single nothing wrong, just less to rely on.第四十 &
The 40th早上8:00我们出发去参观大笨钟、威斯敏斯特教堂和远眺白金汉宫。 & We set out to visit Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and look far into the distance in the Buckingham Palace at 8:00 a.m..我初中来自大庆市第十六中学 & My junior high school 16 from Daqing city secondary schoolpaleoliti & paleolitiBut I was wrong,I love you?No,i just love myself. & 但我错了,我爱你吗? 没有,我只是爱自己。清单 & InventoryDon t stand up & 不站起来as it in any other church there's an alms box so that any person could donate to help & 作为它的任何其它教堂有施舍框,使任何人能捐给帮助他在这部讽刺作品中首次使用该词 & In this satire he first used the term你还有其它什么要说的吗 & Do you have anything else to sayWhich year would you like to take up a full-time position at KPMG?* & 是否要负起一份全职毕马威 (kpmg) 在哪一年? *空城 &
Empty citydelive & 滚动灯箱订单出货Unless otherwise defined herein all capitalized terms used and not otherwise defined herein shall have meanings ascribed to them in the construction contract. & 除非另有定义本协议使用,否则不在此处定义的所有术语都有施工合同中所赋予的含义。in clamps of the tensile machine & [object Object]Periodic checking of the operation and state of durometer calibration using commercially available rubber test blocks (refer to 7.8), specifically designed for this purpose, is recommended. & 定期检查建议的操作和使用商用橡胶试块 (请参阅 7.8) 硬度计校准状态,为此目的,specifically。Mountain and Flowing Water seek aficionados, there is love Peyton & Mountain and Flowing Water seek aficionados, there is love Peyton下先生的电话号码是111 & Under the telephone number is 111, Mr.Ij ustwanttohaveyourselfish & ijustwanttohaveyourselfish你放弃吧,不是我的对手 & You give it, not my rivalerademark and all copy & erademark 和所有副本sometimes it love lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead & 有时爱持续在恋爱,但有时伤害,而不是RNA Silencing in Plants: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow & RNA压制在植物:昨天、今天和明天We confirm this price. & 我们确认这个价格。America is pretty diverse &
美利坚合众国是相当多样Im not sure i forgot the password qq space. Chinese languare very difficult to use qq space & 但我不知道我忘记了密码的 qq 空间。中国 languare 很难使用 qq 空间he doesn't play the violin so best as his father & 他不会演奏小提琴所以最好和他的父亲只不过是刚巧赶上了。 & Just happened to catch up.从 强调了 & From highlightsuser dictionary provider & 用户词典提供商燃点蜡烛造成火灾 & nullHow are you? This is Sultan. do u remember me? & 你好吗?这是舒坦。做 u 还记得我吗?unexpected trouble & 意外的麻烦首先我先自我介绍下、我的名字叫、、很高兴能在这和大家见面、希望在今后的日子里能与大家共同进步、请多多指教 & First of all let me introduce myself, my name is, under, and am glad to be in it and you can meet, hoped that in the coming days and common progress, please adviseNo, I did not hear, but really want to visit China &
不,我没有听到,但真要到中国访问Your YeahIncent account has been activated. & 你yeahincent帐户已被启动。大学是人生的一个新起点,对于我们来说 & 正在翻译,请等待...英语考试即将来临 & English exam coming简单去爱 & 简单去爱please re-operate after pushins reset button & 请重新运行pushins后复位按钮请输入您passworda must be at least 8 characters,including a number、an uppercase 、and a lowercase letter,don't use space,the same character 3 times in a row,your apple ID,or a passwords需要翻译的文本! & Please input your passworda must be at least 8 characters, including a number, an uppercase and lowercase letter, and a Don't use the same character, space 3 times in a row, your apple ID passwords need to be translated, or a text!False friends are worse than open endmy & 虚假朋友目前情况比公开endmyprint reports & 打印报表soft root ROOT temporary ,unrootafter reboot & 软根临时,unrootafter重新启动I would be _____ if you would mail this package for me. & 我会_____如果你的邮件对我来说这个包。当我是个小孩子的时候 我喜欢吃巧克力 &
When I was a little kid I like to eat chocolate果总是煞笔 &
Fruit is always an integral penmixed raitha & 混合raitha论预付式消费卡存在的问题及法律对策 &
On the prepaid debit card problems and legal strategies伤心哭泣并不能改变什么 & What does not change the sad cry我热烈地向你们表示祝贺 &
I warmly congratulate you我现在只希望我有机会获得更多的知识 并且更多的了解这个世界 每个国家的文化和历史 当然还有饮食 & Now I can only hope that I will have a chance to acquire more knowledge and greater understanding of the world, in every country there are of course eating the culture and historyEnglish communication without barriers & 英语沟通毫无障碍许愿 &
许愿我们陪他们吃饭,聊天 & We accompany them to eat, chat最近查询: & 但一旦我知道我住在新加坡和新加坡是一个说英语的国家。快速提高我的英语,在 40 岁 !! & 可以稍后扣除顺序 & 让我perferences & 怀旧和忧伤没有保存什么 & Scarlett Johansson & Because of You and happiness & I was tea & 起名字命名 & Curiosity & 女性吸烟考究,别说什么 & Examination timing was premature &
I believe sincerely that I believe there is love, believe in their own &
Love love Rotman Xiong Xiansen & 无投诉或遗憾 & When the dance practice which Xiaoming jump best初一英语上册试卷
发表于: 05:00:07
答:初一英语上册期中练习题 一、把下列单词按划线部分的读音归类(10%) lake, fat, cake, make, Ann, gate, dad, map, face, fax 1.[ei]______ ______ ______ ______ ______ 2.[&]______ ______ ______ ______ ______ 二、填空(每空一词...
谁有初一英语上册试卷?急用 【满意答案】
看看这里有两个学习试题网址,自己打开找找,看看吗
其他回答 (1)
跟你平时做的报纸差不多了 等待您来回答欢迎来到问问招生考试领域专家
初一英语上册试题在线网站 初中英语上册试题在线自我检测 【满意答案】
有 等待您来回答欢迎来到问问互联网领域专家
问题有没有初一的英语(上册)试题呀!!!(附答案) 0;    20:49 对者有赏!!!! 扫描二维码下载  下载知道APP 10分钟有问必答!  建议:可使用微信的“扫一扫”功能扫描下载  分享到:  【最佳答案】热心网友  初一英语期末考试试题         班级____ 学号____ 姓名____ 得分____ 一、单选题(每道小题 1分共 25分 ) 找出划线部分读音不同的选项。 1.[ ] A.those B.home C.sorry D.over 2.[ ] A.about B.trousers C.young D.house 3 [ ] A. shop B. chair C. English D. shoe 4 [ ] A. houses B. buses C. classes D. glasses 5 [ ] A.football B.book C.look D.school 6.[ ] A. think B. throw C. with D. Thursday 7.[ ] A. much B. machine C. lunch D. French 8. 选择划线部分的正确汉语含义。   Jim and his little brother often have supper at seven in the evening.   [ ] A. 吃晚饭 B. 买晚饭 C. 做晚饭 9. 找出划线部分读音不同的选项。 [ ] A. soon B. room C. food D. cook 10. The boys are not ____. Where are they?   [ ] A. in a class B. in classroom C. in the classroom D. in the class 11. A: What doing? B: They are running.    [ ] A.they are B.are they C.can they D.they can 12. Give me some ink, please. __________.    [ ] A. Give you B. Give, please C. Here you are D. Take it, please 13. Canadians come Canada. [ ] A.about B.in C.from D.to 14. I think so.   [ ] A. not B. am not C. isn't D. don't 15. A: Are there any boats in the river?    [ ] B: No, ____. A. there isn't B. there are C. there is D. there aren't 16. We often buy things from that shop on our way .    [ ] A.home B.to home C.back home D.the home 17. The shirt is not mine. It's .    [ ] A.Jim B.Jims C.Jim's D.Jims' 18. Hello, Mr Smith! ______ are you today?    [ ] A. What B. Which C. Who D. How 19. Mike a new book.    [ ] A.aren't have B.don't have C.isn't have D.doesn't have 20. Don't do it like _____!    [ ] A. those B. that's C. that D. these 21. I want ____ the new sweater.    [ ] A. put on B. to put on C. put in D. to put in 22. --This is Li Lei. --________.    [ ] A. Nice to meet you B. Fine, thank you C. OK D. And you 23. Hello, Mr Smith. ________ Li Lei   . [ ] A. Fine, thank you, B. Hello, C. How are you? D. How do you do? 24. Could you help _________, please ? ___________car is broken.    [ ] A. I, My B. me, My C. me, Mine D. I, Mine 25. —May I speak to Mary? — .   [ ] A.I'm Mary. B.Whom do you want to speak to? C.Mary speaking. D.Just a moment. 二、 填空题(每道小题 1分共 3分 ) 1. 完成句子。 Do you ____________ (要试一试)? 2. Sam ____ (have) many Chinese friends at school. 3. 介词填空。 There is an apple tree ____ the house(房子) 三、词义配对题( 8分 ) 交际英语 从B栏内找出与A栏相对的答语,并将其标号填入括号内:       A                     B 1. Nice to meet you.            A. It's a map. [ ] 2. How do you do?             B. Ah, it's a secret. [ ] 3. What's his name?            C. No, I'm in Grade 1. [ ] 4. What's this in English?         D. Sorry, he's not at home. [ ] 5. How old is your sister?         E. It's Ann. [ ] 6. Are you in Grade 2?           F. How do you do? [ ] 7. Who's that?               G. His name is Jim. [ ] 8. Is Bill in, Sam?             H. Nice to meet you, too. [ ] 四、 完形填空题(第1小题 10分, 第2小题 18分,共 28分) 1. 完形填空: Li Ping often 1 up(起床)at six o'clock. He 2 (吃)breakfast at home. He 3 (去)to school at seven thirty. Classes 4 (开始)at eight o'clock. There 5 (有)four classes in the morning and two in the afternoon. Li Ping 6 (学习)hard. He likes English very much. He 7 (读)English every morning. Li Ping 8 (做)his homework in the evening. He likes 9 (看)TV. But he only 10 (看)it on Saturday and Sunday. He is a good student. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10._______ 2. 完形填空: On 1 , I get 2 at 6:00. I 3 breadfast at 6:30 4 home. I get 5 school at 6 7:10 every day. We 7 classes at 8:00. We have lunch 8 the middle of the 9 . 10 the afternoon classes are 11 at 4:00, and I 12 games after 13 . I 14 home at 5:00. We have 15 at 6:00. In the evening, I 16 my homework and 17 TV. I go to 18 at about 9:30. 五、 阅读理解题(1-3每题 5分, 第4小题 6分,共 21分) 1. 完成下面对话,在空白处填一个适当的词: A: 1 you 2 something to eat? B: Some cakes, please. A: And 3 4 a glass of orange? B: No, I 5 like it. A: What about a cup 6 tea? B: No, thanks. Please give 7 a glass of milk. A: OK. 8 you 9 . B: 10 you. 2. 看图完成对话。(每空一词) A: What's the 1 ? B: It's seven thirty in the evening. A: What are the two boys 2 ? B: They are doing 3 homework. A: Do you often do 4 homework in the evening? B: Yes, I do. Sometimes I do 5 homework in the afternoon. 3. 阅读理解   A Colour Picture Li Ming: Hello, Wei Fang! Look at this picture. Wei Fang: Oh, it's a nice colour picture, can I see it? Li Ming: OK. Wei Fang: Is it the picture of your family? Li Ming: Yes, it is. It's an old picture. Wei Fang: Yes, he is my father. He's a worker (工人). Now, look at this woman. She's my mother. Wei Fang: Is she a worker, too? Li Ming: No, she is a teacher. Wei Fang: Who's this girl, your sister? Li Ming: Yes, she is in Grade Two. Wei Fang: How old is she? Li Ming: She is fourteen. We are in the different class. Wei Fang: Who is he? Is he your brother? Li Ming: No, it's me. 根据对话判断正误(正确的用T,错误的用F表示) 1. Li Ming is a student. ( ) 2. His father is a teacher. ( ) 3. Li Ming and his sister are in the same class. ( ) 4. Li Ming has a brother and a sister. ( ) 5. Li Ming is fourteen. ( ) 4. 情景对话。(每空淮剩   王强和弟弟王涛一起去商店买东西。哥哥在一家书店买了两本书后,弟弟要买一架玩具飞机。哥哥告诉他这是书店不卖玩具。 Woman: What can I 1 for you? Qiang: I'd like to buy those two books over there. Woman: OK. Here you 2 . Qiang: How 3 are they? Woman: Five yuan, please. Tao : 4 I have a plane? Qiang: Oh, no. This is a book shop. It doesn't 5 planes. Tao : W 6 can I buy one? Qiang: In that shop. Let's go. Tao : All right. 六、 看图写作题(每道小题 5分共 15分 ) 1. 看图用there is或there are…回答问题: What's in the picture? 1. ______ some hills ___ the picture. 2. _____ some trees ___ the hills. 3. _____ a kite ____ the sky. 4. ______ a river ____ the picture. 5. _____ a boat ____ the river. 2. 看图答话。 A: Is there a clock in the picture? B: 1 . A: What's the time? B: 2 . A: Is it in the morning or in the afternoon? - B: I think 3 . A: Are they playing football or playing basketball? B: 4 . A: Are all the people in the picture playing basketball now? B: No, 5 . Only some of them. 3. 情景对话。(每空一词) 张华首次去叔叔家做客。叔叔去火车站接他,在回家的路上,张华参观了叔叔所在的工厂,心情很激动。 Uncle: Nice to see you here. Zhang: N 1 to see you, too. Are you a worker or a teacher, Uncle? Uncle: I'm a worker. Zhang: Where do you w 2 ? Uncle: I work in a big f 3 near here. Zhang: That's good! Can you take me there? Uncle: OK! Look! This is o 4 factory. Zhang: How nice! What do you make? Uncle: A lot of different m 5 . Zhang: I want to be(成为)a worker, too 初中英语期末考试试题答案 一、 单选题 1. C 2. C 3. B 4. A 5. D 6. C 7. B 8. A 9. D 10. C 11. B 12. C 13. C 14. D 15. D 16. A 17. C 18. D 19. D 20. C 21. B 22. A 23. B 24. B 25. C 二、 填空题 1. want a go 2. has 3. behind 三、 词义配对题 1. 1. H 2. F 3. G 4. A 5. B 6. C 7. E 8. D 四、 完形填空题 1. 1.gets 2.has 3.goes 4.begin 5.are 6.studies 7.reads 8.does 9.watching 10.watches 2. 1. weekdays 2. up 3. have 4. at 5. to 6. about 7. begin 8. in 9. day 10. In 11. over 12. play 13. school 14. go 15. supper 16. do 17. watch 18. bed 五、 阅读理解题 1. 1. Would 2. like 3. what 4. about 5. don't 6. of 7. me 8. Here 9. are 10. Thank 2. 1.time 2.doing 3.their 4.your 5.my 3. 1.T 2.F 3.F 4.F 5.F 4. 1. do 2. are 3. much 4. Can 5. sell 6. Where 六、 看图写作题 1. 1. There are, in 2. There are, on 3. There is, in 4. There is, in 5. There is, in 2. 1. Yes, there is 2. It's four fifteen 3. it's in the afternoon 4. They're playing basketball   5. they aren't 3. 1. Nice 2. work 3. factory 4. our 5. machines  21:00 
12月19日 04:59
初一英语上册期末试卷及答案 【满意答案】
网友回答 初中英语试卷一选择题(40分)1()—I’m____.AokBgoodCMrsDHello2()---Whatareyou?---____.AFineBAboyCPolicemanDAnurse3()Howmany____arethereinyourfamily?ApeopleBpeoplesCsomepeopleDanypeople4()Thereare____hoursinaday.AfourBfourteenCtwenty-fourDthirty-four5()___studentsareontheplayground.ATheyareonehundredBTwohundredsCOnlyonehundredofDHundredsof6()Isthere___roomand___officeonFloorTwo?Aa,anBan,anCan,aDa,a7()Heoftengetsup___nineo’clock.AonBaboutCinDafter8()MissChengenjoys__downthestreet.AwalkBtowalkCwalkingDwalks9()MyEnglishispoor.Canyouhelpme___it.AwithBtoCforDat10()Mybrotherhastwo___inhisroom,ApairofsunglassBpairsofsunglassCpairofsunglassesDpairsofsunglasses11()—Whendoweeatmooncakes?_--___.AAtHalloweenBAtMid-autumnDayCAtMid-AutumnFestival12()—Why___youlateforschool?AdoBareCdoes13()There___ameetingthisevening.AwillhaveBwillbeCaregoingtobeDisgoingtohave14()Whereareyougoing____theholiday?AofBforholidayCtoholidayDonholiday15()CanIborrowsomemoney___you?AfromBtooC/Dwith16()”CouldIhave___bread?”“Sorry,Idon’thave___.”AanyBsomeCanyDsome17()Hismother___.AlooksbeingyoungBlookslikeyoungClookstobeyoungDlooksyoung18()Howabout___tothecinemaonSunday?AwillgoBgoCtogoDgoing19()Lilylikesdancing.Sheneeds___.AlotsofenergysBlotofenergiesCalotofenergyDlotsofenergies20()It’simportant___ustolearnEnglishwell.AofBforCwithDto二词形变化(10分)1Twocatsandadog_____(be)intheroom.2–Thankyoufor____(help)us.---That’sok.3Iwouldlike_______(stay)athomeonSunday.4Canhe____(fly)akite?5Iwant______(go)toherparty.6Hewent____(shop)withmelastSunday.7Areyougoodat_____(play)basketball?8Doyouknowthe____(mean)doesapersonhave?9Help______(you)tosomechips,children.10Thegirlisvery______(help).三句型转换(10分)1Mycousinmustwaitforme.(改为一般疑问句)__________cousinwaitfor_____?2Youcan’tbringyoursonhere.(否定祈使句)__________yoursonhere.3Theycaneatsnacksathome.(对画线部分提问)_____canthey_____athome?4Wehavefourlessonsfrom8:00to11:30a.m.(同义句)Wehavefourlessons_____8:00______11:30a.m.5Everyonehasagoodtimeattheparty.(同义句)Everyone___________attheparty.6Hegivesmetheinterestingbook.(改为同义句)He_____theinterestingbook_____me.7Atnight,therewillbefireworksinChinatown.(对画线部分提问)______________there______inChinatownatnight?8Heusuallydoesn’thavebreakfastbeforegoingtoschool.Heusuallygoestoschool_______________.9MikeplanstohaveCokeandhamburgersforlunch.(改为一般疑问句)______Mike_______________Cokeandhamburgersforlunch?10Hewantstobeaswimmingplayer.(改为否定句0He____________tobeaswimmingplayer.四翻译(40分)1我们可以把报纸带到那儿吗?Canwe_____thenewspaper_____?2他经常在图书馆看书.Heoften__________thelibrary.3课后我喜欢和同学们打网球,聊天.Ilike______tennisand_______withmyclassmates_____class.4MrGreen有时在家吃饭.MrGreensometimes__________athome.5他经常在网上给他的同学发电子邮件.Heoften____________hisclassmateson____theInternet.6他每天起床都很早.He____up____everyday.7MissGao喜欢跟我们谈她的周末.MissGao_____to____us_____herweekends.8Jim每天打网球2小时.Jim_____tennis____2____everyday.9她喜欢沿街散步,一路向朋友打招呼.She____________thestreetand____________herfriends.10我每天大约花一个半小时看电视.I_____aboutanhour____________________TVeveryday.11我最好的朋友埃米总是和我一起在树下交谈或者游戏.My__________Amyalways____________or_______withmeun-derthetree.12我和我的同学在一起总很开心.Ialways_____________________withmyclassmates.13我们在图书馆里有许多图书可读.Wehave__________books__________inthelibrary.14我最喜爱的课程是英语和数学.My__________areEnglishandMaths.15这些中国人都擅长英语.These_____areall__________speaking_____.16我很盼望能再见到你.I’m____________________youagain.17这博物馆除了星期三每天都开.TheMuseum_____everyday_______Wednesday.18我们不应当看太多的电视.Weshouldn’t____________________.19我没有足够的时间打扫房间.I_____have______________cleantheroom.20Tony是经常写信还是写电子邮件呢?__________________________________ 等待您来回答欢迎来到问问学习帮助领域专家 当前分类官方群学习帮助交流群(官方群)学习考试-其他专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导
初一上册英语试卷(要有答案) 【满意答案】
网友回答 初一英语上册期中练习题一、把下列单词按划线部分的读音归类(10%)lake,fat,cake,make,Ann,gate,dad,map,face,fax1.[ei]______________________________2.[ae]______________________________二、填空(每空一词)(10%)1.n_ne2.thr____3.y__s4.s__v__n5.ei____t6.n__t7.t__n8.f__ve9.__ld10.pl____se三、用动词am,is,are填空(请注意大小写)(10%)1.Where__is____Ann?She__is____here.2.Howold___are___you?I__are___thirteen.3.______youMrRead?Yes,I______.4.What______yourname?Myname______FangFang.5.Whatgrade______youin?I______inGradeTwo.四、英汉词组互译(10%)1.哪个班2.三年级3.多大了4.你的名字5.宋小姐6.inRow57.Number128.Seeyou.9.yourteacher10.That’sallright.五、选择填空(28%)1.______youinClass6?A.AreB.IsC.AmD.Can2.Howareyou?______.A.ThankyouB.That’sallrightC.I’mfineD.Yes,Iam3.What’sthis?______.A.ThisisJimB.It’shereC.It’sKateD.It’s“W”4.Canyouspell______name?A.youB.yourC.ID.Ann5.What’sthis?It’s_____________.A.pencilB.aPensilC.apencil6.Howareyou?Fine,_______you.A.thinkB.thankC.thanks7.What’sthis__________?It’samap.A.inenglishB.InEnglishC.inEnglish8.____________.AreyouLiuHai?A.SorryB.ExcusemeC.Thankyou9.—AreyouLiLei?No,I’mnot.—______________.A.SorryB.ExcusemeC.Thankyou10.____________?It’shere.A.Whatis"A"?B.Thisis"A"C.Wherreis"A"11.Bob,thisisWeiLan.______.A.Yes,IamB.No,I’mnotC.WeiLan,thisisBobD.Hi12.Whatclass______in?A.youareB.areyouC.yourareD.areyour13.I'm______ClassThree,GradeOne.A.inB.andC.toD.a14.—What'sfive______four?—It'snine.A.toB.andC.areD.is15.Heisin______.A.TwoRowB.tworowC.RowTwoD.rowtwo16.Nice______you.A.meetB.toC.tomeetD.andmeet17.—What'sthisinEnglish?—______amap.A.ItsB.It'sC.ItD.Its'18.—______youeleven?—Yes,I______.A.Is...areB.Are...areC.Is...amD.Are...am19.—AreyouinGradeTwo?—_________________.A.No,I'mnotB.Yes,I'mnot.C.yes,IamD.No,Iam20.Thisis______Englishbook.A.aB.anC.theD./21.I'mnot______.A.LiHongB.aLiHongC.anLiHongD.theLiHong22.What______that?A.amB.isC.areD.a23.It's______.A.clockB.anclockC.aclockD.clocks24.______aclock?A.ThisisB.ItisC.IsthisD.It's25.—What's______this?—It's______egg.A.an...anB./...anC.a...theD./...a26.—Isthatyourpen?—______,itisn't.A.NoB.YesC.OKD.Fine27.—______?—Yes,itis.A.What'sthisinEnglishB.What'ssevenandeightC.IsitaclockD.Areyouten28.—What'sthreeandfour?—______.A.They'resevenB.No,it'ssixC.It'seightD.It'sseven六、用英语写出下列算式(10%)1.3+2=5?.2.6+4=10?.3.5+8=13?.4.12-1=11?.5.14-14=0?.七、根据下列资料做问答练习(12%)Name姓名:LiPingSex性别:boyAge年龄:11Number:15Row:5Class:4Grade:1Tel电话:1.?MynameisLiPing.2.?11.3.?______Row______.4.?______inClass______,______1.5.?______15.6.What’syourtelephonenumber(电话号码)?_________________________________________.八、将下列单词组成句子(8%)1.Hanmeimei,name,my,is__________________________.2.name,what,is,please,your_________________________?3.can,it,you,spell,pleaes_______________________?4.teacher,my,is,this_________________________.九、情景反应5%1.初次见面时,你应该说:______A.Excuseme!B.I'mOK.C.Howdoyoudo?D.Thankyou.2.如果有人对你说Goodafternoon!你应该说:______A.Goodmorning!B.Goodafternoon!C.OK.D.Goodbye!3.如果你想表示歉意时,你应该说:______A.Sorry.B.Thankyou.C.Oh,good!D.Howareyou?4.如果有人手里拿着一只钢笔对你说What'sthisinEnglish?你应该回答:______A.Yes,itis.B.No,itisn'tC.Yes,it'sapen.D.It'sapen.5.如果要打扰对方时,你应该说:______A.Thankyou.B.Excuseme!C.Howareyou?D.What'syourname?十、用英语写出下列短语10%1.一把尺子________________2.一个铅笔盒______________3.一张地图________________4.一支铅笔________________5.一块蛋糕________________6.一个苹果________________7.一个桔子________________8.一个鸡蛋________________9.一辆中国小汽车__________10.一辆英国小汽车_________十一、选择划线部分的正确释义5%1.What'sthisinEnglish?A.在英语里B.在英国C.用英语(说)2.Howareyou?A.你好啊?B.你(身体)好吗?C.你多大了?3.Howoldareyou?A.多大(年纪)B.多久C.怎样、如何4.Howdoyoudo?A.你怎样做?B.你好!C.你多大?5.Nicetomeetyou!A.你真好!B.我很好!C.见到你很高兴!十二、以下所给单词均不完整,从A、B、C中选出适当的字母或字母组合,使其完整与正确。1.__ngli__A.e..shB.E..chC.E..sh2.cl__A.okB.ockC.oc3.__r__ngeA.o..iB.o..aC.a..e4.l__kA.uB.oC.oo5.__pp__A.a..leB.a..lC.e..le参考答案一、1.lakecakemakegateface2.fatAnndadmapfax二、1.nine2.three3.yes4.seven5.eight6.not7.ten8.five9.old10.please三、1.isis2.aream3.Aream4.isis5.aream四、1.whatclass2.GradeThree3.howold4.yourname5.MissSong6.在5排7.第12号8.再见9.你的老师10.没关系五、1-5ACDBC6-10BCBAC11-15CBDAB16-20CBDAB21-25ABCCB26-28ACD六、1.What’sthreeplus/andtwo?It’sfive.2.What’ssixplus/andfour?It’sten.3.What’sfiveplus/andeight?It’sthirteen.4.What’stwelveminusone?It’seleven.5.What’sfourteenminusfourteen?It’szero.七、1.What’syourname?2.Howoldareyou?I’m3.Whatrowareyouin?I’min/InFive4.Whatclasssareyouin?I’minClass4Grade1.5.What’syournumber?I’mNumber.6.It’s.八、1.MynameisHanMeimei.2.What’syournameplease?3.Canyouspellitplease?4.Thisismyteacher.九、1-5CBADB十、1.aruler2.apencil-box3.amap4.apencil5.acake6.anapple7.anorange8.anegg9.aChinesecar10.anEnglishcar十一、1-5CBABC十二、1-5CBBCA 等待您来回答欢迎来到问问学习帮助领域专家 当前分类官方群学习帮助交流群(官方群)学习考试-其他专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导
问题初一英语上册基训试卷答案,高分悬赏!!急!!!!!快!!!!!!!  15:02 就是老是发基训时里面自带的卷子答案!跪求!一定要快! 【最佳答案】别求了,咱初三和你们一样要写英语基训啥的破卷子,苦啊! 冬天去东京     16:30 普通答案你可以问16中的。他们有!  19:24 发电公司      22:22 
12月19日 04:59
求一张初一英语上册期中试卷仁爱版 谢谢我们明天就要半期考了请速回 【满意答案】
网友回答 初一英语期中试卷(仁爱版)听力部分(20分)Ⅰ.听句子,选择正确的图画。(5分)Ⅱ.听句子,选择正确的答语。(5分)()1.A.OnSunday.B.Today.C.At6:00.()2.A.Shelikestheplaygroundbest.B.Shelikesherclassmatesbest.C.Shelikesherskirtbest.()3.A.Yes,sheisswimming.B.No,sheisn’t.C.Sheisreadingabook.()4.A.Dormitory.B.Plane.C.Inthegym.()5.A.Afootball,akiteandsamebooks.B.No,sheisn’t.C.Sheisreadingabook.Ⅲ.听对话,选择正确答案。(5分)()1.DoesAmyhaveacomputer?A.Yes,shedoesn’t.B.No,shedoes.C.No,shedoesn’t.()2.hasaTVinabedroom.A.Jim’sbrotherB.Amy’sbrotherC.Jim()3.Amyhasonthetable.A.TVB.tennisracketsC.afootball()4.hasabasketball.A.Jim’sbrotherB.AmyC.Amy’sbrother()5.Atlast,AmyandJim.A.watchTVB.playcomputergamesC.playtennisⅣ.听短文,选择正确答案。(5分)()1.WherecanIseethegirlandtheboy?A.Atschool.B.Inthehouse.C.Fromthewindow.()2.Kateis.A.intheredcoatB.mysisterC.inthecar()3.TheGreensare.A.goingoutB.goingtothetreeC.inmyhome()4.Mr.Greenis.A.Jim’sfatherB.underabigtreeC.inayellowsweater()5.peopleareinthepassage(知文)?A.ThreeB.FourC.Five笔试部分(100分)Ⅰ.词汇(10分)A)根据句意及所给首字母,完成单词。(每题1分,共5分)1.Areyoulearningtodpictures?2.ThereisabigtreeinfofTom’shouse.3.Mostofthestudentsinourclassthinkmathisd.4.Myroomisonthesfloor.5.Thebuswilltakeyouthere.Youcan’tmit.B)根据句意及所给汉语意思,完成句子。(每题1分,共5分)1.GuoTaoisplayingfootballonthe(操场).2.Physicsismy(最喜爱的)subject.3.Listen!Someoneis(敲)atthedoor.4.Wangweilikeslivinginthe(乡村).5.Asoccergame(在两者之间)ClassOneandClassFiveisontheplaygroundat4:00intheafternoonII.根据解释写出各词,首字母已经给出(10分)16.pasmallbagformoney.17.laplaceforkeepingbooks.18.gabuildingforkeepingcars.19.Sthelastdayofaweek.20.dnotsafe.21.ainthefront.22.salargeshopsellingfood,drinksandotherthings.23.ttwotimes.24.raplacewherepeoplecaneatmeals.25.wfromMondaytoFriday.III.选择填空(20分()1.—What’sonthefloor?—A.That’smykey.B.There’sabook.C.It’sred.()2.Ihavetwopenshere.isblue,isblack.A.One,theoneB.One,otherC.One,theother()3.Theparkis200metershere.A.farB.awayfromC.faraway()4.WhynothomeandwatchTV?A.togoB.goC.going()5.—What’sthematter?—Thereiswithmybike.A.wrongsomethingB.somethingwrongC.anythingwrong()6.—CanIborrowyourEnglishbook,please?—Sure.Pleasesoon.A.givebackB.givebackitC.giveitback()7.—musiclessonsdoyouhaveeveryweek?—Two.A.HowmuchB.HowC.Howmany()8.He’shispurse,buthecan’tit.A.look,findB.lookingfor,findC.finding,lookfor()9.Whatdoyouthinkourlab?A.withB.ofC.to()10.turnright!A.NotB.Don’tC.Isn’t()11.Someoneyouattheschoolgate.A.iswaitingtoB.waitstoC.iswaitingfor()12.—I’mreallysorry,I’mlate.—A.Don’tsayso.B.You’rewelcome.C.Itdoesn’tmatter.()13.Therearemanyyoungchildreninthepark.A.playingB.areplayingC.play()14.Ihearyouplaythepiano.A.wonderfulB.beautifulC.beautifully()15.—?—Ican’tfindmybag.A.What’smatterB.What’sthewrongC.What’sthematter找出与划线部分意思相同或者相近的选项。(5分,每小题1分))()16.Therearemanystudentsinthepark.A.someB.anyC.lotsof()17.Walkupthisroadtillyoureachtheend.eoutC.takedown()18.–I’msorry,I’mlate.--Itdoesn’tmatter.A.ThankyouverymuchB.Nevermind.C.Thanksanyway.()19.Iusuallycatchabustoschool.A.cometoschoolonbusB.gotoschoolonabusC.taketoschoolinbus()20.Youcankeepthelibrarybooksfortwoweeks.Youmustgivethembackontime.A.returnthemB.getthembackC.givebackthemVI.句型练习:按要求完成下列句子(5分)1.Thereisatreeinthegarden.(就划线部分提问)inthegarden?2.Thatisherphoto.(就划线部分提问)photoisthat?3.Artismyfavoritesubject.(改为同义句)Iartofallsubjects.4.Thereisanoldteahousenearhere.(改为复数形式)Thereoldteahousesnearhere.5.Mr.Greenlivesnexttome.(改为否定句)Mr.GreennexttomeV.综合填空(10分)用所给词的正确形式填空。1.September1isthe(one)dayofournewterm.2.Theboyoftengoestothelibrarytoread(story).3.Sheusually(watch)TVonSaturdayevening.4.Hedoesn’t(do)hishomeworkeveryday.?5.Ms.Lin(be)neverlateforclass.?6.Look,heis(put)onhisshoes,hewantstoplaysports.?7.Kangkangusually(have)breakfastathome,butsometimesinarestaurant.?8.Listen,theyare(read)intheclassroom.?9.TodayisSunday.Someboysare(fly)inthepark.10.Weoftentakeexerciseafterschool,buttodayweare(play)thepiano.ⅤI.补全对话(5分)根据情景,从方框中选出正确的选项,其中一项多余。A.Goalongthisstreet,thenturnleftatthesecondturning.B.WhichbusdoIneed?C.CanItakeabus?D.You’rewelcome.E.Butwhere’sthebusstop?F.Butwhere’sthepark?A:Excuseme.Where’stheLinghuPark??B:1A:Howfarisitfromhere??B:It’saboutthirtyminutesonfoot.?A:2B:Yes.A:3B:TheNo.8bus.?A:4B:It’sontheothersideofthestreet.A:Thankyouverymuch.?B:51.2.3.4.5.ⅥI.完形填空(10分)Jane1herbedroombecauseshelikessleeping(睡觉).Michaellikesthe2roombestforheoftenwatchesTVanddoesmanythingsthere.Kangkanglikesthediningroombecauseshelikes3.Theyareallmygoodfriends.4Sundaystheyoftencometomyhome.I5adiningroom.6aroundtableandfour7init.Weeatmealsanddrink8andtalk9English.10thereanydiningroomsinyourhouse??()1.A.likeB.likingC.lovesD.love?()2.A.liveB.livingC.diningD.bedroom?()3.A.eatB.sleepC.eatingD.dancing?()4.A.OnB.InC.AtD.For?()5.A.haveB.hasC.amD.is?()6.A.ThereareB.TherebeC.ThereisD.Having?()7.A.chairB.deskC.chairsD.desks()8.A.meatB.appleC.riceD.tea()9.A.onB.aboutC.atD.to()10.A.IsB.AreC.BeD.AmVIII.阅读理解(20分)(A)EnglishStudents’EducationEnglishschoolsbegininSeptemberafteralongsummerholiday.Therearetwotermsinaschoolyear.ThefirsttermisfromSeptembertoJanuary,andthesecondtermisfromFebruarytoJune.MostEnglishchildrenbegintogotoschoolwhentheyarefiveyearsold.Whentheyfinishhighschool,theyareseventeenoreighteenyearsold.?Highschoolstudentstakeonlyfiveorsixsubjectseachterm.Theyusuallygothethesameclasseveryday,andtheyhavehomeworkforeveryclass.Afterclass,theydoalotofinterestingthings.Afterhighschool,manystudentsgotocollege.Theyusuallyhavetopayalotofmoney.Sotheyhavetoworkafterclasstogetmoneyfortheirstudies.?Notes:1.gotocollege上大学?2.payv.付款?Readthepassageandchoosethebestanswers.(阅读短文,选择【最佳答案】。)?()1.InEngland,summerholidaysbeginin.A.SeptemberB.JanuaryC.JuneD.July()2.MostEnglishchildrengotoschoolattheageof.?A.fiveB.sevenC.seventeenD.eighteen()3.Highschoolstudentsafterclass.A.dohouseworkB.gotowork?C.playsportsD.dointerestingthings()4.ManyEnglishcollegestudentsworkafterclassfor.A.helpingtheirparentsB.gettingmoneyfortheirstudies?C.helpingothersD.learningsomeusefulthings()5.Afterhighschool,manystudentsgoto.?A.citiesB.workC.collegeD.towns(B)Billlivesonthesecondfloorofabuilding.OneSundaymorningwhileheandhisfriendswereplayinggamesathome,UncleWangcameupandknockedatthedoor.Helivesdownstairs.Hesaid,“I’msorrytotroubleyou,butIworkatnight,soIhavetosleepinthedaytime.Ifyoumakealotofnoise,Ican’tsleepatall,wouldyoupleasekeepquiet?”BillsaidsorrytoUncleWang.Afterthat,whentheywanttoplay,theygoout.Hedoesn’ttroubleUncleWanganymore.Billisgettingonwellwithhisneighbors.?1.not...anymore不再?2.getonwellwith...与……相处融洽?(阅读短文,判断正误)。()1.Billlivesonthefirstfloor.?()2.OneSaturdaymorningUncleWangcameupandknockedatBill’sdoor.()3.UncleWangworksatnightandsleepsinthedaytime.?()4.UncleWangcameupandsaidsorrytoBillfirst.?()5.AfterthatBillandUncleWangaregettingonwellwitheachother.IX.书面表达(10分)校报SchoolNewspaper有个WeeklyStar栏目,在校内征文。要求介绍自己的爱好、日常学习、校园生活等情况。请你以LiMei的身份向这个栏目投稿,写一篇介绍自己的短文,词数为70-80。DearWeeklyStar,I’mverygladtowritetoyou.听力材料Ⅰ.1.Ittastesgood.2.Weneedacomputer,afridgeandaTV,butweshouldbuyaTVfirst.3.Therearetwobooksonthechair.4.TodayisTuesday.5.Jimoftengoestoschoolbybike.Ⅱ.1.Whattimedoesyourfathergetup?2.WhichplacedoesJanelikebest?3.WhatisMariadoing?4.Whichplacedoyoulikebest?5.Whatcanyouseeinthepicture?Ⅲ.A:Hi,Jim.Let’splaycomputergames!B:That’sgreat.Where’syourcomputer,Amy?A:Idon’thaveacomputerathome.Doyouhaveacomputer?B:No,Idon’t.ButIhaveaTVinmybedroom.Let’swatchTV.A:No,Idon’tlikeit.Let’splaytennis.Ihavetennisrackets.B:Good.Wherearethey?A:Onthetable.Doyouhavetennisrackets?B:No,Idon’t.Butmybrotherhasabasketball.Doesyourbrotherhaveabasketball?A:No,hedoesn’t.Hehasafootball.Ⅳ.LookoutofthewindowandIcanseeaboyandagirloverthere.Iknowthegirlintheredcoat.HernameisKate.Sheismyfriend.TheboyintheyellowsweaterisKate’sbrother.HisnameisJim.Icanseeacarunderthebigtreeandamaninit.ThemanisMr.Green.HeisJimandKate’sfather.Theirmotherisinthecar,too.Ican’tguesswheretheyaregoing.参考答案听力部分Ⅰ.1~5ABBBCⅡ.1~5CACAAⅢ.1~5CCBACⅣ.1~5CAAAC笔试部分Ⅰ.A)1.draw2.front3.difficult4.second5.missB)1.playground2.favorite3.knocking4.countryside5.betweenⅡ.1~5ACBBB6~10CCBBB11~15CCACCⅢ.1.What’s2.Whose3.like,best4.are,many5.doesn’t,liveⅣ.1.first2.stories3.watches4.do5.is6.putting7.has8.reading9.flying10.playingⅤ.1~5ACBEDⅥ.1.C2.B3.C?4.A5.A6.C?7.C8.D?9.B10.Ⅶ.(A)1-~5DADBC(B)1~5FFTTTⅧ.DearWeeklyStar,I’mverygladtowritetoyou.I’mLiMeifromClassFour,GradeSeven.I’m14yearsold.Iamgoodatmanysubjects,andEnglishismyfavorite.Ithinkit’susefulandinteresting.IpractiseEnglisheveryday.IoftengototheEnglishcornerinmysparetime.?Ilikemusicverymuch.Ialsolikesports.Iamgoodatplayingthepiano.AftersupperIusuallyplayitforhalfanhour.Yours,LiMei 等待您来回答欢迎来到问问学习帮助领域专家 当前分类官方群学习帮助交流群(官方群)学习考试-其他专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导
此文由 考试与招生资讯网整理和发布,内容全部来源于网络,如有侵权请联系管理员删除
问:徐州八中4—6单元期中测试
答:一切靠自己的,别人是帮不了你的。 答:如下 I. 单项选择题(25)分 1.I think it is ________ interesting book. A a B an C 不填 D the 2.---Is this _______ dictionary?----No, it isn't.. It is _______ dictionary. A you,he B your , he C you ,his D your , his 3.Please_____... 问:谁能给我一份去年的英语期末考试试题,最好要有答案! 谢谢。。。如果答...
答:)从下列每组单词中,选出一个划线部分与其它三个读音不同的词(5%) ( )1、 A four B、 door C、 morning D、 colour ( ) 2、 A good B look C、 too D、 classroorn ( )3、 A stand B、 map C、 woman D,dad ( )4、 A、 chair B school C、Chi... 答:找了一些完型的题。其实英语学到后来,考试真正拉开差距就是完型。至于其他题,你们老师在平时都会反复讲。所以完型从初一开始准备,中考应该会有不错的成绩 答:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jj,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jj,,,,...
热门点击排行
本类别推荐文章
考试与招生资讯网|ICP备案号:闽ICP备号-1
声明:本站内容全部来源于网络,并不代表本网观点或证实其内容的真实性本网不对信息的真实性和有效性负法律责任,希望访问者慎重考虑,风险由用户自己承担,如有侵权请联系管理员删除。

我要回帖

更多关于 how are you doing 的文章

随机推荐