大学生英语presentation,急求topic室内设计ppt演讲稿稿和PPT!!!

求大学英语presentation用的ppt和讲稿~_百度知道
求大学英语presentation用的ppt和讲稿~
。。求大学英语presentation用的ppt和讲稿~ 大一新生神马都不会,讲满十分钟的发我邮箱。想做一个关于“地球变暖”的主题,有别的好主题也可以:xyz_。问题ppt水平不够,口语也不好~所以跪求各位大神了~PS。
提问者采纳
有个前几天刚做的,可是你怎么给我加分呢?
采纳你答案啊
我发了给你啦~快加分吧
弱问一下:这个有10分钟吗,还有能否提供下讲稿啊~
我讲了10多分钟,照读也行
OK~采纳了~我财富值都给你了~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
大学英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
如果你要的话,从大一做到大二了,都没有删掉的你要关于什么的,我这边有很多的啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1. 活动目的:当今社会对大学生综合素质的要求越来越高,为丰富同学生们的课余文化生活,提高同学们学习英语的热情,本着自我挑战、自我表现、自我超越的精神主旨,同时作为主办方的推广...
演讲的开匙(开头)至关重要,古人云:善于始者,成功已半。常言说:万事开头难,而良好的开头是成功的一半,演讲也是如此。美国著名演说家伍德?桑佩说:在整个演讲过程中做到轻松地巧妙...
随着与日俱增的竞争压力,开始更加关注个人的充电计划,而英语的培训无疑是如今最热的培训项目之一。近些年来不断开展的大大小小多种英语技能竞赛里,良好的英语演讲口才和选手们的精彩表...
如何在聊天网站打开话题Conversation starters on Internet chat sites嗨,我在网上遭遇了各种各样的奇人。 &Man, I've met some pretty weird characters online.&(八卦一下你在网上遭遇...
父亲在女儿婚礼上的英语演讲,幽默风趣,字字句句都是一位父亲对女儿的爱,以及给自己女婿的忠告。父爱母爱在很多人眼中都爱得深沉,给自己孩子许多心理负担,但这位父亲的爱却让女儿没有...
亲爱的老师,同学们: 你们好!今天我演讲的题目是我爱祖国。 五十六个星座,五十六枝花,五十六组兄弟姐妹是一家,五十六种语言会成一句话,爱我中华爱我中华爱我中华``````是啊!我们离...
A Campaign Speech 1.你认为自己具备了什么条件(能力、性格、爱好等)可以胜任学生会主席的工作2.如果当选,你将为本校同学做些什么Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen:Thank you for comi...
英语自我介绍演讲稿Hi, respect teachers dear classmates, hello. I'm very glad to stand here. First of all, I want to introduce myself. My name is...... , I come from zhoukou,...
小学生英语演讲稿:我的梦想Good morning everyone!I am very glad to make a speech here! This time, I'd like to talk something about my dream.One day I want to grow up to be an...
当今社会,交流沟通变得异常重要,而公共英语演讲就是其最常见和有效的手段之一。无论是在学习还是工作中,我们会越来越多地接触到公共英语演讲,小到课堂的presentation、工作中的团建,...
演讲稿20XX年春,我怀揣着梦想和希望,打点好行装,作为新一届选调生来到;转眼间,作为选调生来到这里已经将近一年的时间了,在这一年里面我收获了很多:还记得第一次驱车百里沿着黄河大...
老师们,同学们:大家好!今天我要演讲的是,《MyWorld,MyChina》我的世界,我的中国。有些中国人,他们认为我们中国不是他们的国家。只因为我们在体育上输给了别人。不论是成绩,还是品德...
Linder Everyone has friends.Friendship is very important in our lives.Who is your best friend? M y best friend is Lingling.She is 9.She is one of my neighbors.She is sweet,fu...
Discover YourselfI never think speaking in front of other people on the stage is possible for me, a shy girl, when I was ten. So when my teacher asked me to host a party of s...
1 A speech for the English Week “英语周”演讲稿 Honored leaders, teachers and dear schoolmates, Good morning! 尊敬的领导,老师,亲爱的同学们: 大家好! Enjoying the sunshine...
  Good morning, everyone! My name is Liu Meng. I’m from Class 7, Grade 7. Today, I’ll tell you something about the best way to learn foreign languages.   In schools boy...
Low-Carbon Economy and Life Style (经济与生活方式)Author unknown
Good morning, ladies and gentleman,Imagine a world when you wake up in a hot and stuffy weather, while ...
1.congratulations!恭喜!  2.thank you for your invitation.谢谢你们的邀请。  3.we are here to witness the union of two lives in marriage.我们在此为两位联姻作见证。  4.i n...
The Person I Miss Most
When I saw the title ‘The Person I ___ Most’,actually I didn’t know how to do because I can’t write a appealing article with this kind of title....
My Home, My Heaven
Dongying,my home,is located in the vast delta plains of the majestic Yellow River. There are reeds undulating on the golden beach and varies birds so...
Ladies and gentlemen:It’s great to see all your smiling faces.I’m here to talk about our health.Everybody wants to be healthy.We all desire a long and healthy life.But wha...
Distinguished members of the Swedish Academy, Ladies and Gentlemen:Through the mediums of television and the Internet, I imagine that everyone here has at least a nodding acq...
Low carbon life is a very environmental protection and civilization. My understanding is that of low carbon in daily life from yourself, from small start, minimize every poss...
The most powerful strength in the world is a habit. The most precious fortune is also a habit. It’s true to an enterprise, a country and a nation. So is it to human life. Ha...
Ladies and gentlemen:Please listen carefully.I’ve got a message for you.Just do it.Don’t wait to be asked.Do what needs to be done.You’ve seen it everywhere.You’ve heard ...
秋天是美好的,秋天是收获的季节,天平山的桔子,露出灿烂的笑脸,正期盼着我们的到来……20XX12年11月12日,我们来到桔园,看到桔树上挂满了果实,黄澄澄的,十分惹人喜爱;有一些还没有...
敬爱的老师,亲爱的同学们: Beloved teacher, dear students:你们好,今天我演讲的题目是:与文明同行,创和谐校园。You are good, the topic of my speech today is: and civilization ...
  Knowledge collaboration and all-round education
  Ladies and gentlemen,
  We engineering students take it for granted that technology is changing incredibly fast. W...
Writing a speech is in many ways like writing a paper, except that there is no penalty for spelling and punctuation errors. Try not to use words you are not comfortable prono...
There is only one failure called never try
What is success? Different people have different ideas.You may say success is the realization of one's hopesand justified goals....
I have read The Last Leaf written by O Henry. I couldn’t understand Old Behrman’s masterpiece until I met a gentleman that day.Last year, I took a speech training class ...
afternoon !I’m
here .Today
everything?”
Today more and
more people
1、The Thirsty Pigeon口渴的鸽子
A PIGEON, oppressed by excessive thirst, saw a goblet of water painted on a signboard. Not supposing it to be only a picture, she flew toward...
Hello, teachers! My number is
My English name is ***,I’m from China.My topic is One.
One little flower(伸出一个食指做“ 1”状,然后两个手腕并在一起放在下巴下面,做“花朵...
The Most Important Event In My Life(口语考试的演讲稿)
Good morning,everyone!It's a great pleasure to stand here to share my own story with you.
What's the mos...求大学英语presentation 讲稿和PPT_百度知道
求大学英语presentation 讲稿和PPT
外教课用的,时间在3到5分钟 邮箱
提问者采纳
The word Christmas entered the English language sometime around 1050 as the Old English phrase Christes maesse, and myrrh. The X stands for the Greek letter chi. Epiphany also traditionally commemorates the arrival of the Three Wise Men of the East in Bethlehem (near Jerusalem:12) and the Gospel according to Luke (see Luke 1, meaning “festival of Christ, Israel), and many celebrate on the evening of December 24 as well:18-2. Roman Catholics first celebrated Christmas, then known as the Feast of the Nativity, frankincense.” Scholars believe the frequently used shortened form of Christmas—Xmas—may have come into use in the 13th century. The official Christmas season, as early as 336 ad, popularly known as either Christmastide or the Twelve Days of Christmas. Christmas is based on the story of Jesus’ birth as described in the Gospel according to Matthew (see Matthew 1. Members of the Eastern Orthodox Church usually delay their most important seasonal ceremonies until January 6, a commemoration of the baptism of Jesus, an abbreviation of Khristos (Christ)Christmas, when they celebrate Epiphany, extends from the anniversary of Christ’s birth on December 25 to the feast of Epiphany on January 6, annual Christian holiday commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, where they adored the infant Jesus and presented him with gifts of gold. Most members of the Roman Catholic Church and followers of Protestantism celebrate Christmas on December 25:26-56)
谢谢 但是向外国老师介绍圣诞节不太好吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
大学英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁:┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
12月23日 出国留学网英语频道特为大家准备相关的学习资料,希望对大家有用。
Yes,we can
this is for my people who just lost somebody, your best friend, your baby, your man or your lady. lift your head to the sky, we will never say bye.
these are words of the song bye-bye. every time when i hear it, i’ll always lose myself in grief recalling the tough time we came through in 2011.
the snow s...
general introduction
i am a third year master major in automation at shanghai jiao tong university, p. r. china. with tremendous interest in industrial engineering, i am writing to apply for acceptance into your ph.d. graduate program.
education background
in 1995, i entered the nanjing university of science &... [
one plus one equals to? everyone may answer two. is it easy? is it simple. and people usually like to use this words when mentions something easy and simple to do. of course. i think everyone in this room would like to do things which is ease and simple. but in our daily life most of the thing never be easy nor simp... [
环保英语演讲稿范文:Only One Earth
We have only one earth. But now,the environment becomes worse and worse. As you know,there's no enough clean water for people. So many of them lose their lives because of water. In a lot of
countries, people have to cut trees for living. So there's nothing to keep water from running ... [
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, it’s a great honor to speak here: I am an English teacher. People often say: Teacher is the engineer of human spirit. Last September, I became a teacher. How to become a real teacher? This is the first difficulty that I come across in my career. At first, I felt so good and fun ... [
To have everything done by my robot, I sit in the garden en of my villa and watch the pink snow flowing in the sky with all kinds of delicious food circling around me. I reach out for the goodies. Ling-ling-ling! Suddenly the telephone rings. Oh, it’s only a daydream. With the mixture of romance and imagination, the... [
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, honorable judges.
As a citizen of a country, I have a birth certificate, a household register and a identity card. I am entitled to certain rights, responsibilities and privileges. I have freedom of movements in the country, I obey the country’s laws, and I enjoy the convenience... [
英语励志演讲稿范文(一)ladies and gentlemen , good afternoon! i’m very glad to stand here and give you a short speech. today my topic is “youth”. i hope you will like it , and found the importance in your youth so that more cherish it.first i want to ask you some questions:1、do you know what is youth?2、how do you... [
Good afternoon,teachers and students!
I’m very glad to be here and have a speech.
Today,my title is Everyone’s Olympics.
The 29th Olympic Games will be held in our country in 2008.As a great many people will visit our country,the government will build new hotels,a huge stadium,and a fine new swimming pool. The game... [
Ronald Reagan: First Inaugural Address
&Putting American Back to Work&
Thank you. Thank you.
Senator Hatfield, Mr. Chief Justice, Mr. President, Vice President Bush, Vice President Mondale, Senator Baker, Speaker O’Neill, Reverend Moomaw, and my fellow citizens:
To a few of us here today this is a solemn and most m... [
Presentations and Public Speaking in English
A presentation is a formal talk to one or more people that &presents& ideas or information in a clear, structured way. People are sometimes afraid of speaking in public, but if you follow a few simple rules, giving a presentation is actually very easy. This tutorial guides... [
ladies and gentlemen. i'm so glad you're here. i'll be talking about life today. life goes by so fast. we shouldn't waste any time. we should all lead colorful lives. i have four golden rules. i want to share them with you. follow these tips and you'll have a colorful life. first,focus on quality. make quality your l... [
12月23日 出国留学网英语频道特为大家准备相关的学习资料,希望对大家有用。graduates’ pressure in finding jobs nowadays, more and more university graduates complain that graduation does not equate to employment. they experience great difficulties finding satisfactory jobs. what is the cause of this phenomenon in my opinion, there are four causes: first, graduates lack experience. they spend... [
Internet CivilizationGood afternoon, ladies and gentleman! First I want to say is that I’m very proud of to be invited to to present my topic here, which is “ Internet Civilization”.Before I begin my topic, please allow me to ask you a question: Every time you click the mouse to surf the web, do you know what does... [
Chapter V Talking During the BreakI. Useful encouraging phrases to show your interest and to stimulate the flow of conversationThen what happened? Good. Ah.
Really? Right. That's right.
Oh? Right, I will. Go on...
Oh, hmm. I think it's a good one. For instance.
Yes. No. For example.
Yes, of course. Sorry, I can't. Su... [
good afternoon:
honorable judges,dear teachers and close friends.i’m very glad to stand here to share my speech with you.today i’m going to talk about dreams.
everyone has a dream.
martin luther king had a dream-and we can all recall his civil rights speech.phil knight had a dream-and now the whole world knows his... [
General Douglas MacArthur: Thayer Award Acceptance Address
General Westmoreland, General Grove, distinguished guests, and gentlemen of the Corps!
As I was leaving the hotel this morning, a doorman asked me, &Where are you bound for, General?& And when I replied, &West Point,& he remarked, &Beautiful place. Have you e... [
Ronald Reagan: Remarks at the Brandenburg Gate
Thank you. Thank you, very much.
Chancellor Kohl, Governing Mayor Diepgen, ladies and gentlemen: Twenty four years ago, President John F. Kennedy visited Berlin, and speaking to the people of this city and the world at the city hall. Well since then two other presidents ... [
Good afternoon: Honorable judges,dear teachers and close friends.I’m very glad to stand here to share my speech with you.Today I’m going to talk about dreams.
Everyone has a dream. Martin Luther King had a dream-and we can all recall his Civil Rights Speech.Phil Knight had a dream-and now the whole world knows his... [
我们推荐访问:
本页生成时间为: 12:07:38求大学英语课演讲的ppt和演讲稿,最好是翻译相关的大学课前3-5分钟的英文演讲稿啊 最好是翻译的 配有PPT更好, 大家帮我一下啊_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求大学英语课演讲的ppt和演讲稿,最好是翻译相关的大学课前3-5分钟的英文演讲稿啊 最好是翻译的 配有PPT更好, 大家帮我一下啊
求大学英语课演讲的ppt和演讲稿,最好是翻译相关的大学课前3-5分钟的英文演讲稿啊 最好是翻译的 配有PPT更好, 大家帮我一下啊
课前presentation?我有自己做的,但不是关于翻译的内容。。。话说做课前presentation找翻译的内容,碉堡。
话说有没有要求什么主题之类的?PPT有,演讲稿我倒是没有,因为每次都是准备好了去的。如果有具体要求的话我可以帮你找找,顺便帮你做下翻译。

我要回帖

更多关于 竞聘演讲稿ppt 的文章

随机推荐