续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
七​年​级​下​测​试​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢Unit 10 Can you play the guitar? Section B(1a-4) Let's Sing! Jay What can Jay do? Guessing Game Can he …? sing dance swim paint play chess play the guitar speak English musician 音乐家 What else can Jay do? kung fu do Chinese kung fu What is it ? D...
所属分类: &&&&&&&&&&&&
Do you like ? banana s Unit 6 Do you like milk? Yes, I do. No, I don’t. Does he like pears? Yes ,he does. No ,he doesn’t banana bananas pears pear apples strawberry strawberries orange oranges tomato tomatoes hamburger hamburgers French fries Countable...
Unit 10 Can you play the guitar? The first period: 任务一: 明星的演出及同学们自己的演出。 通过图片、课件及磁带唤起学生们的兴趣,使同学们能畅所欲言地谈论自己的喜好与意愿;鼓励学生在课上展示自己的艺术才华,演奏不同的乐器,并作简单的介绍。 ...
Unit 6 Section A 授课教师:武宴枝 banana tomato hamburger French fries broccoli salad strawberry ice cream orange pear A: Do you like bananas? B: Yes, I do. A: Do you like salad? B: No, I don’t. A: Do you like oranges? B: Yes, I do. 3 1 2 A: Do you like...
Go for it! Unit 10 Can you play the guitar? 一、单元总揽 (一)单元教学内容 话题: Can you play the guitar? 功能:(1)谈论能力 (2)辨别乐器 语言结构: 1、句型:Can you dance? Yes, I can. No, I can't. What club do you want to join? I want to join the m...
Unit 5 My favorite subject is science 威海实验中学: 刘玉华 My favorite movie is Hero. What’s your favorite movie? Chinese, English, math, art, history, computer music, P.E. -What’s your favorite subject? -My favorite subject is … subjects science, biol...
新目标七年级上 Unit 6 整单元课件 tennis racket Soccer ball tennis ball basketball volleyball ping-pong bat Revision(some sports things) Unit 6 Do you like bananas ? Do you like oranges? Yes,I do./No,I don’t. 喜欢 vegetables and fruits fruits fruits an o...
Unit 10 Can you play the guitar? 一、单元总揽 (一)单元教学内容 话题: Can you play the guitar? 功能:(1)谈论能力 (2)辨别乐器 语言结构: 1、句型:Can you dance? Yes, I can. No, I can't. What club do you want to join? I want to join the music club. ...
Teaching Plans for JEFC 2A Unit6 I .Teaching aims and demands: 1. Learn and master the descriptions of locations. 2. Learn to ask for and give directions on the street. 3. Learn to describe the positions relationships between buildings. 4. Learn to talk...
Can you play the guitar? Unit 10 By liu li Can表示“能,会” 这里表示一种能力。 Can 没有人称和数的变化,后面都用动词原形。 I can play basketball. She/he can play volleyball . They can play soccer ball. Can 的否定形式,在can后加not. I can not play basketba...
所属分类: &&&&&&&&&&&&Unit 1 Can you play the guitar? 教学设计
Unit 1 Can you play the guitar? 教学设计
→ Unit 1 Can you play the guitar? 教学设计
【】&&&【】&&&&&&【】They finish the work so quickly that they can play soccer then .(改为同义句)连在问题的下面.句型转换.They finish the work quickly ____ ____ _____play soccer then ._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
They finish the work so quickly that they can play soccer then .(改为同义句)连在问题的下面.句型转换.They finish the work quickly ____ ____ _____play soccer then .
They finish the work so quickly that they can play soccer then .(改为同义句)连在问题的下面.句型转换.They finish the work quickly ____ ____ _____play soccer then .
so they can“I’m sorry I can’t play soccer with you this afternoon, I have _______ ...”阅读答案_完形填空_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
“I’m sorry I can’t play soccer with you this afternoon, I have _______ ...”阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★★
“I’m sorry I can’t play soccer with you this afternoon, I have _______ ...”阅读答案
作者: 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间:
’m sorry I can’t play soccer with you this afternoon,
I have _______ homework to do.
A. too many&&&&&& B. too
C. much too&&&&&& D.
试题分析:句意:对不起,我下午不能和你一起去踢足球了,我有太多的作业要做。Homework作业,不可数名词,用much修饰;too much太多,too太,表程度,故选B。
考点:考查形容词。
初中录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇初中: 下一篇初中:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 soccer 的文章

随机推荐