软件大小:1123KB
人气指数:
软件语言:英文
软件评级:
运行环境:Winxp/vista/win7/
更新时间: 8:42:55
出 品 人:&&
软件合集:
  MySecretFolder是一款强大而且易用的文件夹加密软件。它可以隐藏文件夹,对文件夹密码保护,对其他用户不可视,热键快速访问保护文件夹。它也是 Winability Software 的产品,与该公司的 Folder Guard 是姊妹工具。该软件只能用于 Win2000、XP、2003、WMCE 2005 等版本的操作系统。
热门软件推荐
热门安卓应用推荐
牛华网推荐百度手机助手网页版 - 应用详情
大小: 3.2MB
下载次数: 92
打开二维码扫描软件,将手机摄像头对准网页上的二维码扫描即可。
本软件主要是为了大学生生活的管理,你可以在里边记录一下你生活的钱财管理,有条不紊的管理一下我们大学生活大学生活的花销。或者不同时间不同的心情,同样添加随笔也能实现。记录一下大学的点滴,日后也是我们美好的回忆。并且只有密码正确才能看到。所以从某种意义上来说是我们隐私的保护软件。My Secret Diary on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app My Secret Diary by Pointconnector-systems Limited, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
My Secret Diary
By Pointconnector-systems Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Enter a secret world that only you can experience!What are you thinking, how do you feel, what is happening in your life? Capture your day in this special place! Use pictures, text, notes and music that reflect your mood and then decorate the page with stickers. Enable your creativity and reflect your life!!Features:- Stylish, easy to use interface.- Three-digit lock code, to keep your secrets private.- Sticky notes, to help you remember important details.- Attach photos from your albums directly onto the page.- Choose from a collection of stickers to brighten up the page.- Set the mood, with music played from your iTunes library.- Remember the extra special days with easy to use bookmarks.- Create and name as many pages you want for each day.- More features coming soon!Feedback Replies....Drag notes, images to right hand side of page this will give you the option to delete them.
What's New in Version 2.3
Fixed bugs causing crashing
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Good But Could Be Better
I got this app a couple of days ago & really like it, especially the dictation option. However, I wish there was an audio playback option so that I could transcribe the notes & make grammatical & spelling corrections as I am using this journal to keep health info for my doctors. It would be nice if I had that option & a print or email option so I could just give them a copy rather than having to read out loud days & weeks of entries.
Also I don't understand why the dictation feature just stops & reverts back to manual entry. It should let you continue to dictate until you click on a Done or Stop button. Other than that it's working pretty well for me. Have had no crash issues. Disappointed that the paid option only removes ads & doesn't give you more features. With the addition of features I would be happy to pay more than .99
Fine just a few problems
It works well for me, I just want a few things to be added:1. A lock so you can't move forward or back days unless it's like 5 years after that was written. It could be optional. I want to read my entries from now five years down the road, but not necessarily any sooner. 2. I open several diaries and would like for those to stay open as separate diaries. 3. Not super important, but could there be some way to change what font you have for specific things, not the entire page.4. A way to split the page into different sections. Like I plan on using this to write down problems from school and the answers so I can look back on them later down the road and see what I was doing during that time.
Very good, but missing one thing
I have used the diary quite often for over a year. I love the look and feel of the pages, and I especially like how I lock it to make sure no one peeks!
But I use it intermittently and that makes it hard to search for my last entry. For example, let's say I wrote in the journal yesterday and today,
but then I didn't write in it again for another two months. When I want to go back and read my last entry, I have to flip page by page to find it. I wish I could find the last entry through some type of search function, without manually searching page by page.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 2.3Size: 9.4 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Pointconnector-systems LimitedCompatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&152 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&7822 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Ad Free iPhone$0.99My Secret Diary Halloween Stickers$0.99Secret Diary Baby Blue Theme$0.99Ad Free iPad$0.99Rose Stickers$0.99Secret Diary Strawberry Theme$0.99Sky Blue Theme$0.99Pirate Theme$0.99Hunter Theme$0.99
More by Pointconnector-systems Limited
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.Sina Visitor System

我要回帖

更多关于 密码管理器 的文章

随机推荐