她打算去寻找丢失的袋子钥匙吗翻译成

英语翻译: 他丢了钥匙,但有人发现它们并还给了他。_百度知道
英语翻译: 他丢了钥匙,但有人发现它们并还给了他。
He () his keys ,but () found them and () them () to him.
提问者采纳
somebody/someone
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
but (someone) found them and (gave) them (back) to him 。希望能帮到你He( lost )his keys .他丢了钥匙,但是有人发现了它们并还给了他
lostsomeonegave
back数理化梦之队为您答题~~
back望采纳,谢谢!
lost, someone, gave, back
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:我已经找到我丢失的钥匙,你在哪里找到的?是什么意思?
我已经找到我丢失的钥匙,你在哪里找到的?
问题补充:
I have found my lost keys, where you find it?
I have found my lost keys, where are you finding?
I already found the key which I lose, where are you at to find?
I have found my lost key, where did you find?
I have found my lost key, where did you find?
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:他四处寻找丢失的钥匙,但哪儿也找不到是什么意思?
他四处寻找丢失的钥匙,但哪儿也找不到
问题补充:
He was looking for lost keys, but can not find where
He was looking for a lost keys 4, but could not find any where
He searches high and low the loss key, but where also can'tfind
He looked lost key, but is nowhere to be found not to
He searches high and low the loss key, but where also can'tfind
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!在路上,我们看见一个老人在找什么东西。我说:你在找什么?他说:我丢了我的家钥匙,我不能回家了。 的翻译是:On the road, we saw an old man looking for things. I said, what are you looking for? He said: I lost my keys, I cannot go home. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
在路上,我们看见一个老人在找什么东西。我说:你在找什么?他说:我丢了我的家钥匙,我不能回家了。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
On the road, we saw an old man looking for something. I said: What are you looking for? He said: I lost my house keys, I can not go home.
On the road, we saw an old man looking for things. I said, what are you looking for? He said: I lost my keys, I cannot go home.
On the road, we saw an old man looking for things. I said, what are you looking for? He said: I lost my keys, I cannot go home.
On our way, we saw an elderly man to find something. I said, "Do you find? He said: I lost my house keys, I could not go home.
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a陈太太 Chen Ms. & a我太惊讶了以至于不相信他说的话。 I too surprised had not believed he said speech. & a深圳福田區車公廟天祥大廈4樓 走秀網 Shenzhen Fukuda area Che Gongmiao day auspicious building 4 Lou Zou Xiu net & aTHEBIACK THEBIACK & athis music is made by Beerhoven. What do you reckon? 这音乐由Beerhoven做。 您总计什么? & a笼罩在悲剧之中 Covers in the tragedy & aSay I love you give me 言我爱你给我 & arune word rune词 & atake a niose 正在翻译,请等待...
& aThere are many books. 正在翻译,请等待...
& aLooks the completely horizon road, 完全地看天际路, & aRecycled fabric 被回收的织品 & a?? Ming cong 正在翻译,请等待...
& aif Miss Green starts from New York.she will get to Beijing 如果Green小姐开始从新的York.sh e将到北京 & athats crazy how it is luxury to you but common to me 您卖多少金钱它? & aFaster higher stronger 快速地更高更强 & a再也看不见 正在翻译,请等待...
& aU are mine U是我的 & a* Click on the Device Manager tab. *点击设备管理程序表格。 & a有了金钱我们就可以周游世界 Had the money we to be possible to travel around the world & aintelligently relaying generators 聪明传递发电器 & a康康希望长大后称为一名足球运动员。 Kang Kang after hoped the coarsening is called a soccer athlete. & a連拖帶拽 正在翻译,请等待...
& awhat does the weather look as 什么做天气神色和 & a我在那里度过了一周的好时光 I passed a week-long good time in there & aYou going to do this weekend 您去做這個週末 & a做了个美梦! Cherished fond hopes! & atool and die vendor part number f-128 工具和dievendor零件号码f-128 & aA.FPC:POLYIMIDE; A.FPC :POLYIMIDE; & atest the cd currently in the drive 当前测试cd在驱动 & a这场地震破坏了很多建筑物. This earthquake destroyed very many buildings. & aOne raining morning he received a call from Fei at the subway station. 一个下雨的早晨他从Fei接到了一个电话在地铁站。 & ai don't think it right for you society his answer 我不认为它正确为您社会他的答复 & aI don't know what I was holding on to 我不知道什么我举行 & a。get rid of that world, .摆脱那世界, & ait.s ok it.s好 & a设身处地地为别人着想,不要以貌取人 Putting oneself in another's place considers for others, do not have to judge people solely on appearance & a.what
this.? .what是 这。? & astop fapp This is not you wrong & a你能适应这份工作 You can adapt this share to work & a记住别人的名字 Remembers others name & a拥抱不再冷 Hug no longer cold & ayour device is now running in Safe mode.All extensions that support this safety system are dissbled 您的设备在安全模式下现在运行。支持这个安全系统的所有引伸是dissbled & asafety data sheet must be given to j-c contact that need to release a written permit for entrance 正在翻译,请等待...
& aDemolish wall between bedroom and toilet to enlarge the toilet including cart away debris off site. 拆毁墙壁在卧室之间,并且扩大洗手间的洗手间包括用车运送残骸站点。 & ai fuck your mother every day it is not problem 我与您的母亲性交每天它不是问题 & aEarth Mama Angel Baby, Happy Mama Spray, 4 fl oz (120 ml) 地球Mama天使婴孩,愉快的Mama浪花, 4 fl oz (120机器语言) & adid
you 做了您的男孩frind接触您 & a我们要节约用水节约用电,上学上班坐公交车或骑自行车。 We must save the water used to use electricity frugal, go to school go to work ride the public transportation or ride the bicycle. & a电子游戏在中学生中很流行,有的学生迷恋游戏,以至于忘了做作业,甚至逃学。 The computer game is very popular in the middle-school student, some students are infatuated with the game, forgot to do one's assignment, even played hooky. & a持华润万家购物卡可在此专柜消费 Holds the China nat'l resources ten thousand shopping cards to be possible in this special counter expense & aDo you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart. Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart. & ai was @ brother's home all yesterday...really missed you... 正在翻译,请等待...
& a去适应所有的一切 Adapts all & aFirst of all,you should listen to the tape as often as you can.Only in that way can you form your own sence of the language. 首先,您应该一样经常听磁带,象您能。在那个方式仅能您形成您语言的自己的感觉。 & a通过这一种方式,他们能收获更多的票房 Through this way, they can harvest more box offices & a在路上,我们看见一个老人在找什么东西。我说:你在找什么?他说:我丢了我的家钥匙,我不能回家了。 正在翻译,请等待...一天,我不小心丢失了一套钥匙.我找了好久,结果找到了,我把它丢在了教室里.翻译成英文
回眸一笑S7f
One day, I accidentally lost a set of keys. I am looking for a long time, the results found, I left it in the classroom.
童鞋,有一个软件叫有道翻译,你直接把原文复制粘贴就自动翻译出来了,很方便的。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 寻找丢失的袋子 的文章

随机推荐