do the visitors livehouse near your house回答

用(be do also small friend because live near flower favorite when take)选词填空hello,my name is john.i am going to show you around my hometown.first,here is my house.i live in a 1______ house.we have a garden.my mother grows vegetables and 2______ in the garden.outside the garden is a bus stop.it 3_____ about twenty minutes to get to the nearest town.there are lots of buildings there.there 4_____ a shopping mall,a youth centre and a cinema.there is 5_____ a park near the centre of town.my 6_____ place is the youth centre.i often go there after school with my 7______ there are lots of things 8_____ there and i am always busy.i like going into town on my bicycle.the town is9_____ the sea.i sometimea go swimming in summer 10_____ it's hot and sunny.there is not much pollution in the town 11_____ cars cannot go into the centtre of town.ihane lots of friends here.i think it's a wonderful place 12_____.i hope you can come and visit soon.
戏子无义0683
1.small 2.flowers 3.takes 4.are 5.also 6.favorite 7.friends 8.to do 9.near 10.when.11.because.12 to live
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
是不是你暑假作业。。。
额。。。号吧。
扫描下载二维码请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:双色笔记初中英语总复习
阅读下面短文,然后按要求做题.
  Mark Shackleton's opinion on people who keep pets has received a lot of comments from our readers. Here are two of them.
  Kungsbacka
  Sweden
  Dear Lucy,
  In my opinion, animals like cats or dogs are good company for old and lonely people. But in the past dogs were good helpers for hunters, they watched the house, and so on. The cats who lived on the farms helped the farmers to kill rats and keep other small animals out of the farm. I agree with Mark about the danger of keeping animals in big cities and houses and giving them plastic bones and bad food, etc. I hope we can give them the old life back again so they can live in natural environment but also close to people.
Yours sincerely,
Hans Borjesson
  Broager Central Skole
  Denmark
  Dear Lucy,
  We are some pupils who don't like Mark's opinion about pets in the October issue of Modern English. We disagree with him because we think that children have a lot of fun with pets and they learn how to treat animals. Many old people usually live alone and they love to talk to pets, they depend on them.
  And what would happen if you let the pets go free? Very soon there would be more cats and dogs in the world than people. Or the animals would die because they weren't able to manage on their own. Look at the alleycats nowadays! They weren't taken care of. Finally, we don't think that Mark has a pet himself or else he would have known better.
Yours sincerely,
Pupils from Broager Central Skole
  注释:comment n.评论  issue n.(报刊的)一期  depend vi.依赖
根据短文内容选择最佳
1.________ agrees with Mark Shackleton's opinion on people who keep pets.
B.Hans Borjesson
C.Pupils from Broager Central Skole
2.In Mark Shackleton's opinion, ________.
A.it's not good to keep pets in big cities
B.it's necessary to keep all the animals in the zoo
C.it's good for the old to keep pets
D.it's possible to make the dogs watch the house and make the cats kill rats
3.According to the pupils from Denmark, ________.
A.it's good to let the pets go free
B.children will learn how to be kind to their pets
C.children shouldn't take good care of alley-cats
D.there will be more cats and dogs than people one day
4.The Swedish thinks since most people like animals, they ________.
A.should keep them in their house
B.should let them live a nature life
C.should keep them in the zoo
D.should be taken better care of
5.Modern English in this passage is a ________ for English learners abroad.
A.TV programmeB.newspaper
C.magazineD.film
China's Manned Space Program?The first stageThe second stageThe third stageFuture plansTime: October 15, 2003Spaceship:ShenzhouⅤMain events: Chinese astronaunt Yang Liwei was sent up into space. He
went around the earth 14 times in his one_day flight. China became the third country to succeed in
manned space flight.Time: October 12, 2005 Spaceship: Shenzhou ⅥMain events: Chinese astronauts Fei Junlong and Nie Haisheng were both
sent up into space.On October 17, the two Chinese space heroes safely
returned to the earth.Time: September 25, 2008 Spaceship: Shenzhou VIIMain events: Chinese astronauts Zhai Zhigang, Liu Boming and Jing
Haipeng were all sent up into space. China became the third country to
succeed in space walk. On Setember 27, the three Chinese space heroes safely
returned to the earth.1.&&&&&&&&&&China will send upTiangong I and Shenzhou VII, IX & X
between 2010 and 2012 2. China will make a manned moon landing at a
proper(适当的) time around 2017.2.&&&&&&&&&&China plans to set up a permanent (永久的) space lab,
and build its engineering system in 2020.&【小题1】Before China, how many countries had already sent their spacemen into space??A. Only one.&&&&&&&&&& B. Two.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Three.&&&&&&&&&【小题2】Which spaceship has China succeeded in achieving first space walk?A. Shengzhou V&&&&& B. Shengzhou VI&&&&& C. Shengzhou VII【小题3】So far, how many spacemen has travelled to space in China? A. 3&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 5&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 6【小题4】Chinese astronauts will possibly walk on the moon around &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.?A. 2010 &&&&&&&&&&&&&B. 2017&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 2020&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:2010年山东省东营市初中毕业升学考试英语卷
题型:阅读理解
Earthquake Intensity & Observed Effects(强度与现象)I.&&&&&& Felt by only a few people under very special conditions.II. Felt by only a few people at rest, especially on the upper floors of buildings.III. Felt noticeably indoors, especially on upper floors of buildings.IV. Felt indoors by many people, some awaked.V. && Fel dish plaster (灰泥) cracks (开裂).VI. F many frighte heavy furniture such as tables and shelves moves.VII.&& Ev small to moderate (中等的) damage(损毁) in usual buildings.VIII. Considerable (相当大的) damag monuments(碑) fall.IX.&&& Considerable dam underground pipes (管道) break.X.&&&&& Mo rails bend(弯曲); landslides (山崩) water splashes(溅落) over banks.XI.&&& Few bui wide
underground pipes break.XII.&& D
objects thrown into air.【小题1】According to the picture, what is the possible position of the earthquake’s epicenter?A.36°N, 90°W.B.36°N, 90°E.C.90°N, 36°W.D.90°N, 36°E.【小题2】What is the effects of earthquake intensity IV?A.Everyone runs outdoors.B.Only a few people feel it.C.Many people who stay indoors feel it.D.Felt by people on the upper floors of buildings.【小题3】According to the picture, which city would have announced the report: “Nearly everyone felt the earthquake, and many people were awaked. Dishes and windows were broken”?A.Cincinnati.B.Louisville.C.Pittsburgh.D.Nashville.【小题4】Which statement best describes the earthquake intensity at Boston?A.Felt indoors by few people under very special conditions.B.Few buildings left standing.C.Felt noticeably indoors, especially on upper floors of buildings.D.Felt indoors by many people, outdoors by a few, some awaked.【小题5】For which city was the description of an earthquake “Heavy furniture moved, everyone& felt it, and many were frightened and ran outdoors” reported?A.Nashville.B.Louisville.C.Syracuse. D.Cincinnati.
题型:阅读理解
China’s Manned Space Program
The second
Time: October
Spaceship:
Shenzhou V
Main events:
Chinese spaceman Yang Liwei was sent into space.
He went around
the earth 14 times in his one-day flight.
& &&China became the third country to succeed in manned space flight.
Time: October
Spaceship:
Shenzhou VI
Main events:
Chinese spacemen Fei Junlong and Nie Haisheng were both sent into space.
On October 17, the two Chinese space heroes safely returned to the earth.
Future plans
1.China will make a manned moon
landing at a proper(适当的)time around 2017.
2.China plans to set up a
permanent(永久的)space
lab ,and build its engineering system in the near future.
&&&&&& 根据文章内容,选择正确答案。
1The Chinese
spaceman traveling in space in the autumn of 2003 is &&&&&&.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.Yang Liwei&&&&&& B.Fei Junlong&&&&& C.Nie Haisheng&&& D.Zhai Zhigang
2 Before China, how many countries had already sent their spaceship into space?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.Only one&&&&&&&&& B.Two&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Three&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.We don’t know
3 Shengzhou V
circled the earth in space &&&&&&.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.one time&&&&&&&&& B.four times&&&&&&& C.five times&&&&&&&& D.fourteen times
4 During the
second stage ,Chinese spacemen stayed in space for &&&&&&.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.one day&&&&&&&&&& B.four days&&&&&&&& C.five days&&&&&&&&& D.fourteen days
spacemen will possibly walk on the moon around &&&&&&.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.2007&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.2008&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.2010&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.2017
&&&&&& When an earthquake hit a small
town, many houses fell down. After
the earthquake,all the newspapers reported many stories about
some of the families who were in trouble.
&&&&&& One Sunday,
when I was reading a newspaper, a special picture touches(触动)me.
It suggested everyone should give something helpful to the people in the
earthquake. I thought that this would be a good chance to teach my children to
help those who were less lucky than themselves. I said to my seven-year-old
twins, Brad and Brett, and three-year-old Meghan. &We have so much, and
these poor people now have nothing. We'll share what we have with them.”
&&&&&& I filled a
box with foods and clothes. While I was doing this, I encouraged the boys to
choose their toys and give away some of their less favorite things. Meghan
watched quietly when the boys took out their old toys and games and put them
together. Then she walked away. A few minutes later she came back with Lucy,
her much-loved doll. She put the doll on top of the other toys. &Oh,
dear,” I said. “You don't have to give Lucy. You love her so much.” Meghan
said, “Lucy makes me happy, Mommy. Maybe she'll make another little girl happy,
&&&&&& I looked at
Meghan for a long moment. She taught me a lesson. It's easy to give something
that we don't& want any more,but harder to give what we cherish(珍爱),
isn’t it?
&&&&&& 根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正误,正确的写(T),错误的写(F)。(5分)
6 An earthquake
happened in the writer’s hometown.
7 The writer
learned the news of earthquake on the radio.
8 The writer
decided to buy some clothes for those people in trouble.
9 The writer
didn’t let Meghan give her much-loved doll.
10 The writer
thinks it is more difficult to give what we love a lot.
来源:河北省中考真题
题型:听力题
听1段独白,回答1-5题。 1. What is Shenzhou Ⅵ?
[&&&& ]A. A man-made spaceship. B. A place in Jiuquan. Gansu Province. C. A place Where Yang Liwei went to.2. How many times does it circle the earth?&
[&&&& ]A. 18. B. 80. C. 180.3. When was Yang Liwei's trip?
[&&&& ]A. On 12th Oct. B. Two years ago. C. This morning. 4. Can people move during the travel?
[&&&& ]A. Yes, sometimes. B. No, they can't. C. Yes, all the time. 5. How do you think of Shenzhou VI?
[&&&& ]A. It is a great success. B. It is attractive. C. It is comfortable place.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:what do you think about the people who live near your house 中文翻译,
漫步联盟008B1
中文翻译是:你对居住在你家附近的人们的看法是?你怎么看住在你附近的人们?你认为住在你家附近的人们怎么样?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你对生活在你家附近的人如何看待?
你把顺序颠倒了
你觉得住在你家附近的人
别从百度翻译上截
你对你领居有什么想法...
你是怎样看待你们周围的邻居的呢?
扫描下载二维码南通市通北片七年级英语期中试卷(含答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
南通市通北片七年级英语期中试卷(含答案)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Do your classmates all live near the school?No,( ) live quite far from the school.A.any student B.a few students C.none of the students D.all the students急,将理由
选B.句子意思:——你所有同班同学都住在学校附近吗?——不是,【有一些】住的离学校很远.关键信息:No,不是.表明【不是所有同学都住得离学校很近】.选项辨析:A.any student 任何一个学生B.a few students 有一些学生C.none of the students 没有一个学生D.all the students 所有学生按照句子意思,可排除A,C,D.祝你开心如意!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
live是原型,说明不是A C,因为A C后面要用单三;根据句意和常理,选择B
选 B a few students
选b,NO为转折词所以选b,意思是有一小部分人住的离学校比较远
选择B,因为前面是问说,你所有的同学“都”住的很近吗后头用了No,说明并不是全部,或者全部不是,那并不是全部,就要用some of students, 或者a few students,如果是都没有的话 ,要要none of the student所以,排除法,选B
选B。句子意思:——你所有同班同学都住在学校附近吗?——不是,【有一些】住的离学校很远。
D.题目的意思是“你的同学都住在学校附近吗?不,()住的离学校十分远。选项A的意思是任何学生,B的意思是一些学生,C的意思是没有学生,D的意思是所有学生。因为题目问句中有”都“,而后回答是否定,所以联系题意及选项意思,可知选D。...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 livehouse 的文章

随机推荐