7"digital photo framenetframework是什么么

Choose a frame, embed a photo, add your message/video/music.Send it to your friends or post it online!For any occasion!
1. Choose Frame
2. Insert Photo
3. Add Message
& & & Create/Send!
Sample Frames:
Frames recently used
&&&&&Loading...()
Various Occasions
&&&&&Loading...()
Various Occasions 2
&&&&&Loading...()
Various Occasions 3
&&&&&Loading...()
Make your photos unique:
Turn your images into original and impressive creations in just a few steps with our digital photo software: Photo Frame Show.
With Photo Frame Show you can add stylish and fun frames to your digital photos, blend them with your desktop, enhance your online albums, web pages, blogs, mobile wallpapers and more!
Make your desktop unique:
your own photos with your desktop and create an original, personalized, as well as fun desktop wallpaper in just seconds.
In just minutes create an eye-catching desktop view by giving it an original look!
Make your web presence unique:
Do you publish web pages?
Our digital photo frame tool is also suitable for website or blog owners who want to give their pages an impressive look!
For example, easily create snazzy promotional images and
attract customers to the desired click, or create nice framed avatars.
Simply select the
image that you want to enhance, frame it, upload it, and give your web page/blog a personalized style!
Create personalized eCards:
original, eye-catching, fun photo ecards for any occasion FREE!
Frame your digital photos, add text, video, music, and send them as E-Cards to your friends in just a few clicks.
Upload your photo ecards or use photos, videos, music from popular web services such as:
...and more!
Our latest blog posts:
Hello everyone!  Here are the steps you need to download your purchased frames. Step 1: Open your Photo Frame Show desktop application. Step 2: Login to your account. Click on the Login button on the bottom left corner of the application. On the popup box that appears, insert your username and your password and click [...]
Hello everyone!  On Sunday 11th of May, 2014 we celebrate Mother’s Day. It’s a day dedicated to Mother all over the world to honor them for their love and tender.
you will find a wide variety of photo frames to decorate your mother’s photos and create beautiful e-cards. Happy Mother’s Day frame to [...]
Hello everyone!  Easter is getting closer. Create nice framed photos to send as e-cards to your family and friends. Here, you will see some of our Easter photo frames that you can use to create your personalized ecards. You can use a nice red Easter egg photo frame and a nice image in order to [...]
Testimonials:
&It's a great example of what user-friendly programs are all about and the perfect tool for adding lovely frames to our photos. Well done!&
Cynthia Mylton
&Easy and fun to use program, fast and resourceful customer service. Good combination!&
Gerhard Schmidt
Photo Frame Show News:
- digalo con estilo!
Recently added frames:
for specific
categories/subcategories.
Information
Using Photo Frame Show
Photo Frame Show on the Web
Photo Frame Show -
Software: Frame photos with ease!
Copyright & 2014 Likno Software - All rights reserved.
Join our newsletter
and get notified when
new frames and features become available.EASYPHOTOFRAME, personalize your photos with more than 500 stickers, and 400 borders
More than 900 effects, stickers, and borders to personalize any image, EasyPhotoFrame is a fun photo editor that lets you quickly crop, re-size, and fix any picture, remove red-eye, and whiten teeth.
Easy Photo Frame includes over 400 stylish
frame templates for your digital pictures and more than 500 funny sticker templates to jazz them up a notch. Adding them to the image digital requires ONLY a simple operation of click.
And It provides extra functionality, including scanning and printing support, useful editing tools(, resize,
, , etc.), and a couple of image effects(gray, wave, shadow, lens, tile and twist, etc.). Previewing is pervasive in the application and every change you make can be spotted instantly.
Designed for Windows98/XP/Vista/ Win 7
Pay Via credit card or Paypay $29.95
30-Day Money-back Guarantee
No malware inside Guarantee
Main Features
Innovative, simple and fun way to give your digital photos, desktop and website images an eye-catching look!With Easy Photo Frame you can:
One click to apply frame effects
Inclued over 400 photo frames
NEW! One click to apply stamp effects
Inclued over 500 stamp templates
Useful editing tools
Crop, resize, rotate and transparency
A couple of image effects
Gray, wave, shadow, lens, tile and twist
Scanning and printing support
& Hard to find frame software in volume. This software has LOTS OF FRAMES! AND HAS AN EXTREME VARIETY OF FRAMES for my many digital photos of puppies which I email out to prospective buyers and for inquiries. It is my favorite frame software. The only frame I would like to see is an OPEN RED HEART for inserting my baby puppies into which is near impossible to ever find. It does have red frames though, just no open hearts.
Am glad I found this software! Maybe a red heart is in the offering in near future! &
-nvtinypoos
& excellent photo frames and clip arts, so easy to use, very quick response-when i purchased, programme--easy to install-one of the best and cheapest i have found-been lookn for about 2 weeks till i found your site&
- judith tregenza
&Your help greatly appreciated as I love to use this program as I take all the photos of the adoptable pets at my local animal shelter and using the frames really helps to get them noticed more and our adoptions have increased dramatically since it helps them stand out.&-Gail Brown
&a very nice one in that it allows anyone to easily and quickly frame their photos, and the 400+ included frames makes it possible to select a frame that is just right for the photo your working with. &
-Doug Dunca
&This is such a fun program just love using it on kid's pic's I will keep an eye out for the next update&
&Versatile, feature-rich and high quality product!&
&I think your frames are just great, good selection, good price &
Apply Heart stamps photo effects
Original image
Image processed
Apply Visualimpact frame photo effects
Original image
Image processed
NEW! Frames of EasyPhotoFrame Version 6.7
Original image(Click to enlarge)
Image processed(Click to enlarge)
Apply Fairy Tale Frame To children's photo
Original image
Image processed
Apply Flower & Love stamps photo effects
Original image
Image processed
Apply Dream frame photo effects
Original image
Image processed
Apply Magic frame photo effects
Original image
Image processed
Apply Wood style frame photo effects
Original image
Image processed
Apply Cute frame photo effects
Original image
Image processed
Copyright &
Epc Software.
All rights reserved. Protected by the copyright laws of the United States and Canada and by international
A Digital Photo Frame & Edge Effects SoftwareOverview of Premium Wireless Digital Picture Frame, Digital Photo Frame, or Digital Frame with Highest Resolution, USB, WiFi, and RSS (Digital Picture Frames, Digital Photo Frames, or Digital Frames)
Ways to Use the PhotoVu:
No computer required! Just copy your digital photos to a USB flash drive or the internal storage. Then, set the Photo Show to automatically play your photos.
Use an Ethernet or wireless network to connect to the photos on your PC or Mac. Or, use a photo sharing web site and have the PhotoVu display the content you specify. Your digital picture frame can Integrate with:
Apple& iPhoto&
Google& Picasa&
If you use a laptop, what happens to the PhotoVu when you leave your house or building? Use the 80 GB of internal storage to create a copy of your digital photo collection. This provides several benefits:
It creates a backup of your digital photos.
The digital frame is not dependent on the laptop being available for photos since the frame uses it's internal storage.
The laptop can control the PhotoVu and the images shown using your wireless network and web browser.
&I received my new PhotoVu as a Christmas present last year and it has been a wonderful addition to my home.
I just love it. I am a serious ?picture taker? and have over 10,000 pic which I can now enjoy in a way that I never could before. I have the random setting so it is such a treat when a picture shows up that I have forgotten about.
The absolute greatest thing about it is being able to easily make new albums. Last summer my granddaughter came for a visit for her 13th birthday. I made an album of 100 pictures that had her in every picture. She was thrilled that for three days the frame
showed only pictures that had her in them. What teenager would not like that! We both enjoyed watching that album. Before she left that album had a lot more pictures. Her parents have a PhotoVu and it?s not that way at their house.
I have an album for birthdays, grandchildren, one for special events and one for family reunions. Everyone that sees it is impressed with the resolution and the beautiful colors.
I have even scanned some very old pictures of my parents and grandparents. My Photovu brings back many wonderful memories....both recent and long ago.&
&Jacksonville, Florida

我要回帖

更多关于 framework是什么 的文章

随机推荐