请英语达人 翻译翻译

急用!我要在周四用英文配合PPT演讲!请英语达人翻译以下中文文段!_百度知道
急用!我要在周四用英文配合PPT演讲!请英语达人翻译以下中文文段!
都将kuso艺术发扬到了一个前所未有的巅峰,经他解说的游戏都体无完肤,猫扑名人,但平均点击量(只统计土豆网)达到一百万左右著名的游戏毁灭者(叫兽不喜欢别人这么说他^_^);两百万的经典之作,进入一个新的境界,在年轻人群中颇有知名度,他初期以恶搞游戏为主,无所不恶搞,目前已开始无所不涉猎,其全部作品,其中不乏点击一百八十万,他的恶搞视频风靡一时。他的作品数目不多,传颂一时,长年盘踞在土豆网排行榜前五的猥琐男青年,他是07~09年度中国网络视频界最为火爆的原创者之一
提问者采纳
many of them hits 1, cats flutter celebrities, all its works will be carried forward to the art of kuso an unprecedented peak, but the average traffic (only statistical potato network) to reach about a million.8 million, a long Tudou years entrenched in the top five list of the wretched young man:00Well-known destroyer of the game (called the animals do not like the others, games explained by him are no longer recognizable, lips 1, quite well-known s Internet video sector, he is 07 ~ 09 years China&#39, his funny video all the rage, one of t 2 million of the classic, he dominated the game early in order to fun has now begun without that are not studied under, so that he ^_^). Small number of his works
提问者评价
这么快!谢谢咯
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语达人进来帮忙翻译一句英语~我们会在24小时内处理处理您的订单!请耐心等待...谢谢!就上面这句_百度作业帮
英语达人进来帮忙翻译一句英语~我们会在24小时内处理处理您的订单!请耐心等待...谢谢!就上面这句
We will be processed within 24 hours of your orders!Please wait...Thank you!
We will process your order form in 24 hour internal processing! Asks the patience to wait for…Thanks!虽然解释的不大好,不过还是望采纳^_^
We will deal with in 24 hours to process your orders! Please be patient ... thank you!
We will process your orders in 24 hours,please with patientce.Thanks.
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译希望请各位英语达人帮忙翻译下面这段话,本来想自己试试翻译,但是完全不行!女儿刚刚出生4个多月,就要被母亲带回国,可是没有办法,因为刚刚走进社会,并没有什么储蓄,而且工资并不高,如果就靠我一个人_百度作业帮
英语翻译希望请各位英语达人帮忙翻译下面这段话,本来想自己试试翻译,但是完全不行!女儿刚刚出生4个多月,就要被母亲带回国,可是没有办法,因为刚刚走进社会,并没有什么储蓄,而且工资并不高,如果就靠我一个人工作只能维持一下生活.对不住了,我的宝贝女儿,爸爸很快就把你接回来
my daughter is only four months old and she will be brought to my country by her mother.it's no better ways.I now only make a living because I just stepped into society with no savings and no high salaries.sorry,my dear daughter,father will pick you back as soon as possible.
My daughter was born 4 months, will be the mother back to the country, but no way, because justinto the society, and not what savings, and wages are not high, if rely on only one person I work to maintain the look of life. Sorry, my baby daughter, father soon put you back.
Daughter, born just over four months, would be returning home with his mother , but there is no way , because just walked into the community , and there is no savings , but wages are not high, if I rely on the work of one person only last about life. Sorry , my baby daughter , my father quickly put you back from
My daughter is only four months old, but she will be brought back to her home country by her mom. Yet I have no choice since I just entered the society with no savings. My scarce salary can barely cover any cost of living except for myself. I’m sorry my dearst daughter, but I will fetch you here as soon as possible.
My daughter is four mouths now ,she will back to china very soon .I
have noting to do because of
no money and low salary.I can eke out a living with myself.Very sorry to my daughter,Dad will take you home very quickly.
Daughter was born more than four months,she would be returning home with her mother, but there is no way, because I just walked into the community, and there is no savings in my pocket, the wages are ...
My daughter you have just been born for 4 months, while you will be taken back to China by your mum. Well, there is no other way as I just started my job with low savings and wages. I could only support myself with such income. Sorry me dear, but dad me will bring you back as soon as possible.
的丰盛的是的是第三代
Daughter was born more than four months, will be the mother to return home, but there is no way, because just walk into society, there is no savings, but salary is not high, if I work a person only for life. Sorry, my baby daughter, father take you come back soon请英语达人翻译_百度知道
请英语达人翻译
a woman dress in a deep blue strapless gown. Even with the mask in place the wintery blue eyes along with the tattle tale scars that marred her left check could be seen from under her mask, its tentacle rod iron arms hanging dangerously low over the growing crowd. The bright light illuminated the room glowing off the gold surfaces and gleaming floor, letting a few wisps of coal black hair escape to hang around her faceI look around the ballroom feeling bored in having to be presentI look around taking in the rich wood walls. Her hair was up in an elegant bun, with frilly edges sweeping the floor. Hanging from the ceiling was a large glittering chandelier, the high arch of the ceiling that towered over the mass of people streaming in through the huge gold ornamented doors
提问者采纳
亦隐隐可见我环顾宴会厅,即使在面具下,对无奈要在场而感到无聊,高高拱起的天花耸立著,人们鱼贯经过金色装饰的大门进入,缕缕黑色的发丝垂落在脸脥。从天花顶上悬挂了一盏巨型闪亮的吊灯,灯的杆铁吊臂垂得很低,似有碰著人群的危险。(最后一句似有笔误。她扎了一个优雅的发髻。耀眼的灯光照得室内通明,与地板金色的表面辉映得金光闪闪。一个女人身穿深蓝色露肩礼服,裙边的褶长得拽地。冷蓝色眼睛似在细诉她左脥的伤疤的故事,该是 her left cheek。我环顾四周看看颜色丰润的木板墙
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
让几缕乌黑的头发挂在脸上逃跑。即使有面罩的地方随着告状的故事的伤痕。明亮的灯光照亮了房间发光的金表面和发光的地板,毁坏了她的左检查冷漠的蓝眼睛可以看到她面具下。在深蓝色的无肩带礼服的女人衣服,比人透过巨大的黄金大弓高装饰门,天花板,其触角棒铁臂挂危险低在拥挤的人群我环顾舞厅的感觉有被现在的无聊我环顾四周。挂在天花板上是一个巨大的闪闪发光的吊灯。她的头发是在一个优雅的发髻,以丰富的木墙,带褶边的边扫地。望对你有帮助O(∩_∩)O
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译请达人将以下内容中译英,温馨提示尊敬的贵宾:在您住店期间,请将您的贵重物品及大量现金存放在大堂客用保险箱内,或与酒店大堂副理联系,电话:88.不便之处敬请谅解!酒店管理当局_百度作业帮
英语翻译请达人将以下内容中译英,温馨提示尊敬的贵宾:在您住店期间,请将您的贵重物品及大量现金存放在大堂客用保险箱内,或与酒店大堂副理联系,电话:88.不便之处敬请谅解!酒店管理当局
Dear distinguished customers,In order to guarantee the safety of your belongings,we seek your cooperation to deposit your valubles and the large amount of cash in the customer safe in the hotel lobby.Should you have any inquiry,pls contact our vice manager at 88...Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.Management of XX Hotel_________________________________________本人自己翻译的,上一个用机器翻译,质量很差,看了被外国顾客笑话.
REMINDERDistinguished guests:During your stay in the hotel, please keep your valuables and large amount of cash in the Guest Safe Box in the lobby, or contact Lobby Assistant Manager. TEL:88Sorry for the inconvenience!
Customer Service Center
Distinguished guests:
In your period here,please put your valuables and cashes stocked in the coffer for the guests, or you can contact with the assitant manager by dailing XXXXXXXX, Bye!
Kindly hope that you can forget over any inconvenience caused!
warm tips (温馨提示)Respectful
During your stay in the hotel,Please store your valuables and large amounts of cash in customers' safe of the hotel lobby,or contect assistant manager.The telephone is 88. Sorry for the inconvenience.
administering authority of the hotel
Distinguished guests:
Stay in your period, your valuables and large amounts of cash deposited in a safe deposit box in passenger lobby, or contact the hotel lobby manager, Tel: 88.
Please understand that the inconvenience!
Hospitality Management Administration
Warm attentionDear Sir or Madam,During your occupation in our hotel, please kindly keep your valuables and large amounts of cash in the guest coffer put in the hall, or please contact the vice hall manager, tel: 88.Please forgive us if take you any inconvenience.Hotel Management Administration
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语达人 的文章

随机推荐