有啥意思了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
语文课的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪些班的体育课周一第三节,周三第五节,周五第五节。_清华附中吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:8,054贴子:
哪些班的体育课周一第三节,周三第五节,周五第五节。
问问而已。下午第一节上体育课感觉不爽,因为饭得少吃点。吃多了感觉很难受
假设今年主场在奥体您下...
体育舞蹈班求一女舞伴!...
因为换课~所以把本喵哒...
来几张高一军训的
图片来源:功夫
楼主哪级?
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴体育课课程总表(范本)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
体育课课程总表(范本)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢1. when&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. how &&&&&&&&&&&& 3. many&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4. Monday&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. Thursday6. math&&&&&&&&&&&& 7. music&&&&&&&&&&& 8. biology &&&& 9. two&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10. once11. favorite&&&&& 12. Tuesday&&&&& 13. Wednesday&&&&&&&& 14. best1、根据上句I get school at seven thirty, 下句问“你什么时候到学校?”所以填when2、3、根据上句We have six classes every day ,下句问“你每天上几节课?”所以应填how many4、5、根据课表可知,第一节课是语文是在周一、周四6、根据课表,每天上午上的课程有数学、英语,所以填math.7、8、把每周的课程列举出来,根据课表可知,应填music biology9、craft 为艺术课,根据课表能找出每周有2节10、politics 为政治课,根据课表可知每周1节11、根据前后句的联系,“我最喜欢的科目是地理”,故应填favorite12、13、根据课表,地理课在周二、周三14、根据上句,应问“你最喜欢的科目是什么?”favorite= like……best.15 、本句是问,你的功课怎么样?故应填with
请在这里输入关键词:
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
完形填空(每题1分,共10分)I have a problem. Yesterday afternoon I ___1___ with my best friend, Kim. And he was very angry. I thought about it for a long time last ___2___. Now I know I was ___3___ at that time. But I don’t know ___4___ I should do. My mother thinks I ___5___ go to see Kim and tell him I was wrong. My father thinks I should ___6___ Kim and say ___7___ to him. And my brother ___8___ I should call Teen talk, the radio advice program. My sister tells ___9___ I should call up my teacher for ___10___.Can you tell me what I should do?1. A. argued&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. smiled&&&&&&&&&&&&C. shouted&&&&&&& D. talked 2. A. morning&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. noon&&&&&&&&&&& C. afternoon&&&&&&&&&D. night3. A. right&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. wrong&&&&&&&&&&C. kind&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. good4. A. how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. why&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. what&&&&&&&&& D. where5. A. will&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. should&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. must&&&&&&&& D. need6. A. call&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to call&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. calling&&&&&&& D. called7. A. hello&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. morning&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. sorry&&&&&&&D. afternoon8. A. wants&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. says&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. hopes&&&&&& D. speaks9. A. I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. my&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. him&&&&&&&&&&& D. me10. A. advice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. money&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. homework&&& D. study
题型:完形填空
Dear Nancy, You asked about places to go and things to do in our town. The Downtown Mall is always &51 &. It’s a &&52&&place in the oldest part of town. There are some good stores and restaurants there. &&&53&&, Trendy Clothing Store is in Downtown Mall. It’s a fun place to shop, and it has the &&54&&&quality clothes. The shop assistants are friendly &&55&&&people. My favorite &&&&56&&&in town is Nick’s Restaurant. It is close to my house. It’s cheap and the hamburgers there are great. I like Dragon City Restaurant, &&&57&&. You can eat wonderful noodles there and the beef noodles are the most delicious! You must try the dumplings there, too. But it’s more expensive than Nick’s. The Big Cinema is the best cinema in town. It has the biggest screen and the most&&58&&&seats. The Del Ray Complex is also a good place to see movies. It doesn’t have the&59&&movies, but the tickets are the cheapest.Anyway, there are lots of things to do and to see here. Come for a &&60&&soon! Love,Kate小题1:A.uglyB.funC.dullD.boring小题2:A.fishingB.skatingC.readingD.shopping小题3:.So that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.For example&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Such as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.In fact小题4:A.betterB.bestC.worseD.worst小题5:A.withB.forC.toD.at小题6:A.schoolB.restaurantC.hospitalD.park小题7:A.tooB.alsoC.eitherD.neither小题8:A.dangerousB.comfortableC.importantD.boring小题9:A.olderB.newerC.newestD.oldest小题10:A.visitB.seeC.walkD.dinner
题型:阅读理解
Mary’s Timetable&Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday 8:00~8:45English History English PhysicsChinese 8:55~9:40Chinese Art Chinese Chinese English 9:50~10:35Math. English History Math.Music 10:45~1130P.E.Geography History P.E.Geography 1:30~2:15Music P. E.P.E.English Self-studyHistory (历史)& Geography(地理)& Physics(物理) 阅读表格,选择正确答案小题1:Which lesson does Mary have every day?A.EnglishB.ChineseC.History D.Math小题2: Mary has a rest at noon for_______.A.2 hoursB.1 hourC.1.5 hoursD.2.5 hours小题3: How many music lessons does Mary have in a week?.A.threeB.fourC.twoD.one小题4: The third class begins at _____in the morning.A.9:35B.9:55C.9:50D.9:40小题5:When does Mary have history?A.TuesdayB.FridayC.Tuesday and Wednesday D.Monday
Jess really felt very happy. When he arrived at his seat in the classroom that morning, he found an invitation(请柬)on his desk. It was from some of his classmates asking him to join their camping trip. This was the first time he was asked to join in an out-of-school activity. Why were they asking him now? Nobody seemed(似乎)to like him. In fact, he had been so lonely (孤独) that he ate a lot to make himself feel less lonely. As a result, he had put on a lot of weight, and this gave the children something more to make fun of him.Cindy, who was standing near Jess when he read the invitation, went out quickly to tell the others that the trick had worked. Everyone was happy that Jess thought that was true. But there was no camping trip. The whole thing was made up.At first, Cindy thought it was fun. But later, when Jess told her that he was going to buy a sleeping bag with his pocket money, Cindy had a second idea. She knew that Jess’s family had little money, and she hated to see him spend his pocket money on something he would never use. Cindy also hated to tell Jess the truth (真相). Her close friends would be unhappy with her.What could she do now?小题1:What would happen if Cindy told Jess the truth?A.Jess would go on the camping trip himself.B.Jess’s family would be unhappy with Cindy.C.Cindy might have trouble with her friends.D.Jess would be grateful to his classmates.小题2: If Jess really bought a sleeping bag, _________.A.everyone else would also buy one B.He would have it for no use C.Cindy would pay for itD.it would be the best in the class小题3:From the story we know _________.A.everybody would go camping in the classB.Jess had no friends in the classC.everybody liked Jess in his classD.Jess joined in many out-of-school activities小题4:Which is the best title for this passage?A.Jess and His School
B.Jess and His FriendsC.An Invitation for Jess D.Jess and His Camping Trip
Having Fun “Growing” and “Stealing”?Recently, an Internet game has become a new fashion among young office workers and students.People can “farm” on a piece of “land” and “grow’’, “sell” or even “steal” “vegetables”, “flowers” and “fruits” on the Net. They can earn some e-money and buy more “seeds”,& “pets” and even “houses”. Joyce interviewed some young people. Here are their opinions.Harold:I don’t quite understand why they are so mad about the childish game, Maybe they are just not confident enough to face the real world.Allan:I enjoy putting some “bugs” in my friends’ gardens and we’ve become closer because of the game.Having fun together is the most exciting thing about it.Laura:You know, people in the city are longing for(渴望) the life in the countryside.It reduces my work pressure(压力);besides, it gives me the exciting experience of being a “thief”.Ivy:& Well. it’s just a waste of time.Teenagers playing the game spend so many hours on it that they can not focus on (专注于)their study.小题1:According to the passage, people can’t _______things in this game.A.growB.borrowC.stealD.sell小题2:Among the people Joyce interviewed,____ likes the game while____ dislikes the game.A.L Allan B.A HaroldC.H IvyD.I Allan小题3:From Laura’s words, we can guess that she’s most probably_________A.a studentB.an office workerC.a farmerD.a thief小题4:Which is NOT the reason why people like the game?A.They are longing for country life.B.They can have fun with friends.C.The game can relax people and give them a new experience.D.They are confident enough to face the real world.小题5:Where can you find this passage?A.In a car magazine.B.In an advertisement.C.In a newspaperD.In a science book
During all this time I never stopped thinking about escape. When I traveled across to the other side of the island (岛屿), I could see the other islands, and I said to myself, “Perhaps I can get there with a boat. Perhaps I can get back to England one day.” So I decided to make myself a boat. I cut down a big tree, and then began to make a long hole (洞) in it. It was hard work, but about six months later, I had a very fine canoe (独木舟). Next, I had to get it down to the sea. How silly I was! Why didn’t I think before I began work? Of course, the canoe was too heavy. I couldn’t move it! I pulled and pushed and tried everything, but it didn’t move. I was very unhappy for a long time after that.That happened in my fourth year on the island. In my sixth year I did make myself a smaller canoe, but I did not try to escape in it. The boat was too small for a long journey, and I did not want to die at sea. The island was my home now, not my prison, and I was just happy to be alive.& A year or two later, I made myself a second canoe on the other side of the island. I also built myself a second house there, and so I had two homes.My life was still busy from morning to night. There were always things to do or to make. I learnt to make new clothes for myself from the skins of dead animals. They looked very strange, it is true, but they kept me dry in the rain.I kept food and tools (工具) at both my houses, and also wild goats (山羊). There were many goats on the island, and I made fields with high fences to keep them in. They learnt to take food from me, and soon I had goats’ milk to drink every day. I also worked hard in my corn (玉米) fields. And so many years went by.小题1: The purpose of making a canoe on the island was to _____________.A.escape in itB.get to the other side of the islandC.use it for foodD.go around the island小题2: To survive, the writer did the following EXCEPT _____________.A.keeping goats for milkB.making clothes from animal skinsC.working in the cornfieldsD.going fishing in the sea小题3:Why didn’t the writer use his first canoe?A.Because it was too small for a long journey.B.Because it was too heavy to get down to the sea.C.Because there was something wrong with it.D.Because the writer was busy building a second house.小题4:From the story, we can learn that _____________.A.the writer tried to make his stay comfortable on the islandB.the writer had nothing to do on the wild islandC.the writer tried to escape in the second canoe, but failedD.the writer was in prison on the island, losing his freedom
Spiderman is one of the most famous comic book heroes of all time.He was created by Stan Lee in 1963 and was first introduced to the world in the pages of Marvel comic books. Spiderman’s story is the story of Peter Parker,a child who lost his parents and lives with his aunt and uncle.Peter is a shy,quiet boy wearing glasses and has few friends.One day,on a high school class trip to a science lab,he gets bitten by a special spider.Soon Peter realizes he has amazing powers:he is as strong and quick as a spider and also has a type of sixth sense.He no longer needs his glasses and he can use his super power to fly through the city streets! Remembering something his Uncle Ben has told him,that“with great power,there must also come great responsibility(责任),”Peter decides to use his powers to fight enemies who do cruel things to people.And so,Spiderman is born. Life is not easy for Peter even though he is a superhero.He is in love with Mary Jane but cannot tell her about his amazing powers.Besides,his best friend Harry hates Spiderman! Peter is also short of money and time.He has to sell photos of Spiderman(himself!)to a newspaper and he keeps losing his other jobs because he’s so busy saving people! Yet he has to fight different kinds of cruel enemies.小题1:Who created Spiderman?A.Stan Lee.B.Marvel.C.Peter Parker.D.Superman.小题2:What happened to Peter Parker after he was bitten by the spider?A.He could not see with his eyes.B.He became a spider.C.He developed spider-like powers.D.He was sick.小题3:What does“with great power,there must also come great responsibility”mean?A.Powerful people can do whatever they like.B.People with power are always good.C.Powerful people should have a responsibility to do good.D.Powerful people are to blame for all the bad things that happen.小题4:In what areas does Peter have problems that are similar to normal people?A.Money,time,studying,reading.B.Money,work,time,relationships.C.Relationships,sport,money,work.D.Money,work,time,sleep.
Have you ever complained why life is so tiring? Does the sky sometimes seem dark to you? Are your studies sometimes not successful? Well, friend, cheer up and smile all the time.If you see the world with your warm heart, you'll find that the whole world smiles to you.While in school, sometimes you are tired of your lessons, but have you ever noticed the happy smile on your teacher's face when you did a good job?One day it is fine.Just before you want to go out, it suddenly starts to rain.Maybe you would feel very sad and start complaining about the weather.But dear friends, why don't you sit down and listen to the free concert that the nature offers you? And with the timely rain, crops in the fields will grow better and better and farmers will have a good harvest.Although everyone wants to succeed in what he tries to do, sometimes failures can't be avoided.I think failure is not terrible, and the terrible thing is that we are afraid of it and give up hope.When we face failure, we must be confident in ourselves, draw a useful lesson from it and try our best to finish what we have decided to do.As a popular saying goes," Failure is the mother of success."Attitude decides everything. With an optimistic attitude life is easy and pleasant. Let's smile to whatever we meet and the whole world will smile to us.小题1:People sometimes complain_______A.the sky is always darkB.their studies are successfulC.they see the world with their heartD.life is tiring小题2:According to the passage, in school, _______A.the students don't like their lessonsB.the teachers will be happy if the students do good jobsC.the teachers don't like their teachingD.the teachers are tired of their work小题3:When we face failure, we_______A.must be confident in ourselvesB.shouldn't be afraid of itC.shouldn't give up hopeD.all of the above小题4:If there is a timely rain,_______A.you want to go outB.you can listen to a concertC.crops in the fields will grow betterD.farmers can't have a good harvest.

我要回帖

更多关于 星期一到星期五英文 的文章

随机推荐