nikki flores-hush little baby歌词中英歌词

帮忙找几首好听的外语歌_百度知道
帮忙找几首好听的外语歌
提问者采纳
Tino Coury - CirclesJenna - Fill It Upjamillions - Love You Like I DoJustin Bieber - MistletoeCascada-PyromaniaHumming Urban Stereo - xoxo(韩语)Nikki Flores - HushMegan Nicole - B-e-a-utiful ...展开全文Tino Coury - CirclesJenna - Fill It Upjamillions - Love You Like I DoJustin Bieber - MistletoeCascada-PyromaniaHumming Urban Stereo - xoxo(韩语)Nikki Flores - HushMegan Nicole - B-e-a-utifulKrys Ivory - Goodbye ForeverFrank Ocean - Try收起
网友推荐的&好听的英文歌
357807人推荐
313048人推荐
273387人推荐
264782人推荐
241118人推荐
217006人推荐
211977人推荐
190779人推荐
171701人推荐
154530人推荐
139077人推荐
125169人推荐
其他类似问题
73人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Not Over Yet雪、无音、窓辺にてReach For the SkyFantasyBaby Tonight~You&Me~Time after time ~花舞う街で~Paparazzi
Just The Way You Are(Glee Cast Version) ,
ring my bells ,
superme, sorry(sibel),how to break a heart(西城男孩),better in time (leona lewis)。括号里的是歌手名!
Trade mark 的only
you belong with me 艾薇儿和希拉里的歌都挺好的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有什么好听的歌?16少年专听 中英文都要?麻烦写多点。。谢谢_百度知道
有什么好听的歌?16少年专听 中英文都要?麻烦写多点。。谢谢
中英文全要 好听的就行了吧。。。
提问者采纳
1. Time To Say Goodbye &Sarah Brightman(莎拉.布莱曼)&唱奥运主题歌的那人唱的 2. I Have A Dream &Westlife(西城男孩)& 这首歌,很棒 3. I m With You &Avril Lavigne&
4. Holy Virgin &Groove Coverage(舞动精灵)& 舞动精灵的非常好听 5. Stop!Stop!Stop! &VIRGOS(圣女天团)&
6. We Belong Together &Mariah Carey(玛丽亚.凯莉)&
7. My Love &Westlife(西城男孩)& 从第一次听我就喜欢上了 8. God Is A Girl &Groove Coverage(舞动精灵)& 相信很多人都听过 9. Shut Up And Drive &Rihanna&
10. I Will Always Love You &Whitney Houston&
11. Pretty Boy &M2M(窈窕美眉)& 经典之作 12. If You Had My Love &Jennifer Lopez(珍妮弗.洛佩兹)&
13. May It Be &Enya(恩雅)& 细心品味,我很喜欢这首歌的 14. Baby I Love You &Jennifer Lopez(珍妮弗.洛佩兹)&
15. Rockstar &Nickelback&
16. My Heart Will Go On &Celine Dion(席琳迪翁)&
17. Yesterday Once More &Carpenters(卡朋特)& 很多地方介绍这首经典的 18. Love Me Tender &Elvis Presley(猫王)&
19. Open Your Heart &Madonna(麦当娜)&
20. Flying Without Wings &Westlife(西城男孩)&
21. The Day You Went Away &M2M(窈窕美眉)& 又一首窈窕美眉的经典 22. World Of Our Own &Westlife(西城男孩)&
23. To Love You More &Celine Dion(席琳迪翁)&
24. Don t Give Up &Sarah Brightman(莎拉.布莱曼)&
25. Big Big World &Emilia& 虽然有点老,但我还是非常喜欢 26. You Make Me Feel &Westlife(西城男孩)&
27. Music &Madonna(麦当娜)&
28. Bye Bye Bye &N Sync(超级男孩)&
29. 2 Become 1 &spice girls(辣妹合唱团)&
30. As Long As You Love Me &Backstreet Boys& 这首也是非常不错的 31. Never Say Goodbye &Bon Jovi& 相信这首歌是非常多人都喜欢的 32. Take Me To Your Heart &Michael Learns To Rock&
33. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) &Mika& 歌很活泼 34. Lonely &Nana&
35. Shake It Off &Mariah Carey(玛丽亚.凯莉)&
36. I Believe I Can Fly &R Kelly&
37. Because Of You &98乐队&
38. Seasons In The Sun &Westlife(西城男孩)&
39. The Power Of Love &Celine Dion(席琳迪翁)&
40. Blue Moon &Elvis Presley(猫王)&Cassie-Keep On Lovin' Me Cassie-kiss me Danny Gokey- Endless Love Danny Gokey-Stand By Me Toby Lightman-This Is Love The Narrative-Libra The Script- We Cry 珍妮??杰克逊-With U Andrea Pitts- Make it Work Amy Pearson- Love Is Out Of Reach Deep-side – booty music Ivana Santilli- Wish U Away Cassie- Not With You 杰森 玛耶兹(Jason Mraz)- I’m yours 西丝儿-Should It Matter Hilary Duff-Someone's Watching Over Me Sweetbox- 1000 Words sarah connor-christmas in my heart sarah connor - from sarah with love sarah connor-one more night sarah connor - music is the key BarlowGirl-Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas 邦妮瑞特-cry on my shoulder Jaleesa le- Letting Go Meredith Andrews-draw me nearer michael buble-home sandy - tell me Darin-Sail the ocean selwyn - negative things 萨莎-Good News On A Bad Day Melody- Sunset Love shayne ward - breathless 恩雅-only time Maximilian Hecker- Summer Days in Bloom Olivia-Fly me to the Moon rebecca blaylock - someone there for me Tang nguoi toi yeu-You Can Trust In Me Meredith Andrews-deeper rebecca blaylock - i will be your shelter Delta Goodrem-Lost Without You
艾希莉-Love Me For Me Hilary Duff-So Yesterday
mariah carey--don't forget about us Kelly Rowland-Love Me Better Nesian Mystik-Dance Floor Nesian Mystik-Prospect 莱诺里奇-Forever
Finally Here- Flo Rida I Love Pop Music-Ben lee Kevin Borg-Paint It Black Elise Estrada -Torture Elise Estrada -Crash & Burn Musiq Soulchild-If U Leave Musiq Soulchild-Someone Nesian Mystik-I Don't Usually Vanessa Hudgens - Paper Cut Vanessa Hudgens- Say Ok Vanessa Hudgens- Come Back To Me
Vanessa Hudgens-When There Was Me and You george nozuka-Such A Fool Bobby Tinsley-Missing You Bobby Tinsley-You 亚香缇-Where I Stand 亚香缇-Don't Need You 阿肯-What You Got Kelly Rowland-Dilemma
T.I.-Dead And Gone Nikki Flores-I Got You Babyface-Mad Sexy Cool Jordin Sparks- next to you Jordin Sparks- One Step At A Time Jordin Sparks-Tattoo Jordin Sparks- No Air Owl City- The Saltwater Room Darin- U don't hear me Ashanti- Body On Me Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney (exclusive new re-mix) Mariah Carey- Bye Bye Keyshia Cole- Fallin Out 蔡健雅 - Beautiful Love SNP - 雨后的咖啡 郭静-心墙 戴佩妮-那个那个 曹格-寂寞先生- BY2-我知道 FIR-爱过 萧敬腾-原谅我 黄淑惠-热气球 依稀-放弃 飞轮海-孤单摩天轮 牛奶咖啡-越长大越孤单 阿桑-一直很安静 阿桑-你要离开的一些时候 唐禹哲-分开以后 唐禹哲-只欠一句我爱你 蓝又时-全世界分手 蓝又时-忘 蓝又时-秘密 梁静茹-原来你也唱过我的歌 梁静茹-别再为他流泪 最近新歌推荐100首方力申→ 月全食 萧敬腾→ 给.爱人 金海心→ 说好不后悔 许嵩→ 多余的解释 罗志祥→ 幸福不减 罗志祥→ 第二顺位 阿米→ 一个深爱的女孩 王力宏→ 竞争对手 欢子→ 得到你的人却得不到你的心 黄雅莉→ 火星爱月亮 张靓颖→ 音乐让我说 王子鸣→ 永远不联络 潘玮柏→ 快乐英雄{}此QQ号为防伪标志 vae→ 如果当时 王力宏&张靓颖→ 另一个天堂 魏晨→ 疯人愿 李宇春→ 一开始就知道 大嘴巴→ 爱的宣言 林志炫→ 没离开过 纵贯线→ 亡命之徒 袁成杰&戚薇→ 梦幻奇缘 方大同→ 1234567 陈楚生→ 一个人的冬天 方大同→ 黑白 珠光宝气→ one and only 梁文音→ 最幸褔的事 Vae→ 有何不可 飞轮海→ 越来越爱 斯琴高丽→ 爱上你 金海心→ 爱似水仙 韩真真→ 我又想你了 斯琴高丽→ 犯错 易欣→ 给个理由{}此QQ号为防伪标志 Maria Arredondo→ Burning 梁静茹&曹格→ PK Britney Spears→ Out From Under 王力宏→ 心跳 新歌速递→ 新年快乐2009 Twins→ 青春再见 东来东往→ 海角七号 黄立行→ 巴别塔 Kent→ 爱情幼稚园 黎明→ 是我 张震岳&林芯仪→ 回到过去 张峻宁→ 柠檬 梁咏琪→ 礼物 庾澄庆→ 爱你的只有一个我 张振宇→ 爱上你等于爱上了错 爱情左右→ 给幸福一个机会 爱情左右→ 雨祭 苏醒→ 我的Style 林心如→ 最好是 王麟→ 我爱你 薛之谦→ 深深爱过你 黄义达→ 写给自己的歌 黄义达→ 爱了才懂 卫兰→ 就算世界无童话 罗志祥→ 个中强手 姜玉阳→ 你幸福 你快乐 徐靖博→ 我们还能爱多久 梁文音→ 最幸福的事 Sara→ 心随爱痛 Sara→ 夏伤 冯曦妤→ 阳光雨 易欣→ 你的爱给了谁 谢津→ 说唱脸谱 17岁女生→ 最后一次 高娅媛→ 分手日记 王筝→ 爸爸 王筝→ 没有人比我更爱你 Babyface→ If I Could 田一龙→ 你怎么舍得我为你哭 易欣④→ 泪在投降 蔡健雅④→ 红色高跟鞋 江语晨①→ 晴天娃娃 江语晨⑨→ 分手倒数 林心如⑧→ 洋葱浓汤 飞轮海⑥→ 动脉 爱乐团⑤→ 守护天使 张信哲①→ 那年的星空 游喧→ 不想睡 游喧→ 勾勾手 卓文萱→ 爱的城堡 杨丞琳→ 在你怀里的微笑 杨丞琳→ 半熟宣言 杨丞琳→ 带我走 至上励合组合→ Kiss至上励合组合→ 降临 易欣→ 分爱 杨丞琳→ 冷战 梁静茹→ 属于 周定纬→ 寂寞包厢 江语晨→ 我的主题曲 后弦→ 过桥 陈楚生→ 自由幻想 陈嘉唯→ 幸福导航 潘玮柏&纪佳松→ 同一个遗憾 谢霆锋→ 可以可以吗 袁泉→ 木槿花 徐誉滕→ 你不懂我..//
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【From There To Here】_Nikki Flores-From There To Here在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&From There To Here
《From There To Here》 - Nikki Flores
From There To Here
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
From There To Here相关MV推荐
暂无From There To Here的相关数据!
《From There To Here》歌词
- Nikki Flores
From There To Here--Nikki Flores
maybe we're moving in the wrong directoin.
drifted apart somewhere along the way.
it's like we're hanging on the lost connection.
with nothing to say (nothing to say)
so take me back to where the story started.
back to the time our love was strong enough.
wish we'll never end up broken hearted.
look at us now. we had another war before.
we never give up(never give up)
nothing to hold on to at all.
tell me is it worth fighting with tears.
turn around, see the future we left behind.
baby how did we get from there to here.
all the beautiful things in eyes.
how we're gonna let it all disappear.
isn't it crazy how we feel like strangers.
there's nothing in return nothing to tell.
u used to know me better than myself.
searching around u gotta find the answer.
how we're at the point of no return. how we crash and burn.
baby how did we get from there to here.
maybe always celebrating.
plz tell me time not running out.
when ur hope went running out.
give me something to believe in.
maybe we're moving in the wrong directoin.
drifted apart somewhere along the way.
we had another war before.
Nikki Flores的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Nikki Flores的相似歌手
听From There To Here的人也喜欢听
没有找到和From There To Here相似的歌曲
歌曲榜Top10【Run Back To Me(抢听版)】_Nikki Flores-Run Back To Me(抢听版)在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&Run Back To Me(抢听版)
《Run Back To Me(抢听版)》 - Nikki Flores
Run Back To Me(抢听版)
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无