续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
9页免费11页免费6页免费2页免费4页免费 4页免费1页免费2页免费2页免费3页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢7页免费3页2下载券24页1下载券9页1下载券5页免费
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语改错_百度知道
Before he was a teacher.Bob told me what he would like to be a lawyer when he was at school.He worked very hard in his lessons and tired to enter a famous university.and something unhappy happened in his family.which made necessary for him to make for a living.As a young man.he had been a bus driver,a dustman and a salesman.But he spends his spare time studying and finally becoming a college teachrs,&Young people,&he often said .&should full wishes and dreams after they step into society,&
提问者采纳
Before Bob was a teacher,he told me that he would like to be a lawyer when he was at school.He worked very hard in his lessons and tired
entering a famous university.But something unhappy happened in his family which made it necessary for him to make a living.As a young man,he had been a bus driver,a dustman and a salesman.But he spent his spare time studying and finally became a college teacher,&Young people,&he often said .&should be full of wishes and dreams after they step into society,&
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Before Bob was a teacher, he told me what he wanted to be a lawyer when he was at school. He worked very hard in his classes and applied to enter a famous university.However, something tragic occurred in his family, which forced him to drop out of school and work to make money to look after his family.As a young man, he had been a bus driver,a dustman and a salesman. However, he spent his spare time studying and finally becoming a college teacher,&Young people,&he often said. &Should fulfill their wishes and dreams after they step into society,&
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语改错_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
9页免费11页免费6页免费2页免费4页免费 4页免费1页免费2页免费2页免费3页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢170页免费41页免费72页免费52页免费3页免费
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语改错_百度知道
3.The restaurant serve delicious food for pets.What cool it is to take pictures with Ding Junhui.A teacher with three students were at the meeting yesterday.Pets can sit for a meal together with its owners!2.4.I was told how to speak this word in French.,a Chinese snooker player.Jay`s voice is e_attractive to the young..After a big meal.5,every pet1
以解释一下吗
提问者采纳
The restaurant SERVES delicious food for pets..After a big meal. speak french=say in french3,what应该加名词例如what a good picture it is . 5! 和丁俊晖照相多酷啊.Pets can sit for a meal together with THEIR owners.HOW cool it is to take pictures with Ding Junhui.Jay`s voice is eSPECIALLY(尤其)_attractive to the young!2.A teacher with three students WAS at the meeting yesterday,a teacher才是真正的主语4.I was told how to SAY this word in French,a Chinese snooker player,every pet!how修饰形容词. with three students是伴随状态.大写的是改的1
提问者评价
谢谢大家了,元宵节快乐!!!!
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
1.What cool改为How cool2.told 改为asked3.were 改为 was4.serve 改为serves5.Jay`s voice is enough attractive to the young,making this first album a grest sale. or
Jay`s voice is attractive enough to the young,making this first album a grest sale.
1.how感叹句句型 cool it is to take pictures with Ding Junhui,a Chinese snooker player! 2.I was told how to say(speak用于语言,这里是说单词) this word in French. 3.A teacher with three students was(主语是a teacher,单数) at the meeting yesterday. 4.Pets can sit for a meal together with their(pets复数,它们的) owners.The restaurant serves(the restaurant单数) delicious food for pets.After a big meal,every pet... 5.Jay`s voice is especial(尤其)__attractive to the young,making this first album a grest sale(销量)_(首字母)
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语改错怎么改?_百度知道
提问者采纳
2, advices改为advice3, to后面加be4,on 改为to5, need后加to6, brave 改为bravely7, had改为have8, a rest改为the rest
9, is 后面加like
10, so 改为as
第十是第几行的so
是many前面的so
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
wants to be
need to do
this 改成these