occupancy 占有,占用
peak 最高的,高峰的
arrival 到来,到达
departure 启程,离开,出发
book 预定,定
hotel 旅馆
offer 提出,提供
discount...
“题目不难,不仅考了NBA总决赛,还考了电影《长江7号》。”昨日上午,考完最后一门英语考试的考生们走出考场喜形于色。中考英语命题组专家表示,今年英语试题选材大多贴近学生的日常生活,因此考生们拿到试卷会感觉很熟悉。
专家介绍,在150分的英语试题中,有100分的题属于初中毕业考试水平,另外50分是高中升学考试水平。但总的来说,都是考查最主要的基础知识,没有一道偏题、怪题。与其他几门考试科目相比,英语试题没有刻意追求今年的时事热点,最大... [
1. i see. 我明白了。 2. i quit! 我不干了! 3. let go! 放手! 4. me too. 我也是。 5. my god! 天哪! 6. no way! 不行! 7. come on.来吧(赶快) 8. hold on. 等一等。 9. i agree。 我同意。 10. not bad. 还不错。 11. not yet. 还没。 12. see you. 再见。 13. shut up! 闭嘴! 14. so long. 再见。 15. why not? 好呀!(为什么不呢?) 16. allow me. 让我来。 17. be quiet! 安静点! 18. cheer up! 振作起来! 19. good job! 做得好! 20. have fun! 玩得开... [
生活另一面
If I had my life to live over...I would have talked less and listened more.
I would have invited friends over to dinner even if the carpet was strained and the sofa faded.
I would have taken the time to listen to my grandfather ramble about his youth.
I would never have insisted the car windows be rolled up onasummer day because my hair had just been teased and sprayed.
I would have bur... [
宁静田园生活的遐想
The quiet life of the country has never appealed to me. City born and city bred, I have always regarded the country as something you look at through a train window, or something you occasionally visit during the weekend. Most of my friends live in the city, yet they always go into raptures at the mere mention of the country. Though they extol the virtues of the peaceful life, on... [
Summer can be very hot in southern Taiwan where the temperature usually goes up to 32&C or more. Because of the heat it is a trying experience to go to school or do anything else in a place that is not air-conditioned. Also because of this I stay at home most of the time during the summer vacation and only occasionally go to the beach to plunge myself into the cool water as a way to keep my body l... [
There are many things in the world. Compare to those, people is a very small part of the world, so it is very difficult and lucky to be a person in the world. Thanks to my monther.I should live happy to thanks my monther. When she see my smile, she will be happy too. She will think that all she does for me is deserved. I think that the meaning of live is not only make myself or my month happy, but... [
炎炎夏日的炙烤中,学子们的暑假已经过去近半,通常我们把一个学年的第二学期称为考试学期,经过了这样一个考试学期的拼搏,身心有点疲惫的学子们,在休息了一段时间后,心理的紧张得到了很好的调节,体力的透支得到了补充。现在,就到了静下心来,回顾过去的学业,思考来年挑战的时候了。特别是我们初中的学生,有必要重新审视自己在学习态度的调整、方法的积累、能力的增强等方面的状况,制定出一份合适自己的暑假生活学习计划,无论对自己的学业还是有序的... [
I often go to see my grandma and grandpa during my summer vacation.They are both seventy years old and live in the country happily. Summer view of the countryside is very beautiful. I can do many interesting things there. I am used to getting up early in the morning breathing the fresh airlistening to the birds singing and enjoying the green trees red flowers and the river. I like fishing with my ... [
I live with my father and mother in a very big house in dongguan. my parents are both very busy. they leave for work very early in the morning and don’t return home until late in the evening.
When i am home on weekends from school, we spend a lot of time together. we talk about my studies, my health and my school life. i love my parents very much.
My grandparents are still living, but they don’t... [
寒假期间我经常去看望我的爷爷奶奶。他们都已经70岁了,住在乡下。我可以在那里做很多有趣的事情。我习惯一大清早起床呼吸乡下的新鲜空气。下雪后,我喜欢跟同伴们一起滑雪滑冰。夜幕降临时,我就坐在火炉边,听奶奶讲动听的故事。我也会给她讲一些城里的新鲜事。每次该回城时,我总是恋恋不舍。我确实喜欢乡下的生活。
My Happy Times During Winter Vacation
I often go to see my grandma and grandpa during winter vacation. They are b... [
根据中文提示即所给英文提示词语,写一篇意思连贯,符合逻辑,不少于50字的短文。
同学们在讨论人们未来的生活是什么样的,小明说......
work at home ,a special computer ,instead of
robot , confortable What people's Life In the Future Will Be
In the future, people will work at home since robots(机器人)will do most of the work instead people. Even those have to go to important work only need to stay at home in front of a... [
My Diet and Lifestyle
Hi! My name is Pauline. I am 14 years old. I want to be a teacher or a doctor when I grow up. To be a doctor, I must be healthy. It is important for a doctor to be healthy.
Before, I seldom ate vegetables. Because I disliked vegetables. I liked sweet snacks. They taste delicious but they are not good for me. They give me energy but they are not healthy. So I must change my di... [
My School Day
I get up at six in the morning. Then I wash my face and brush my teeth. After a quick breakfast, I go to school in my mother's car. It takes us more than half an hour to get there.
We have four hour classes in the morning. I have luch at my grandparents', because their home is nearer to my school.
After two classes in the afternoon, school is over. Then we clean our classroom.
I get... [
I live with my father and mother in a very big house in Dongguan. My parents are both very busy. They leave for work very early in the morning and don’t return home until late in the evening.
When I am home on weekends from school, we spend a lot of time together. We talk about my studies, my health and my school life. I love my parents very much.
My grandparents are still living, but they don’t... [
假设你是林梅,你的英国笔友Dave来信询问你的周末生活。请按以下要点给他回信。
要点: 1. 你通常是如何过周末的;
2. 你上周的周末生活。
提示: 1. 信中要出现下列词汇:usually,
homework, after that, watch TV, sometimes, play sports, Blue Sky Aquarium, sister, visitors, sharks and dolphins, take photos, singer,
2. 信的开头和结尾已给出。
Dear Dave,
I’m very glad to get your letter. You asked me about my li... [
1.假如Bill是你的好朋友。请写一篇短文介绍他的生活与饮食习惯。
要求: 1. 词数在70左右;
2. 须出现的词汇: healthy lifestyle, breakfast, milk, egg, lunch, vegetable, rice, dinner, fish, never, junk food, exercise, sleep
Bill is my good friend. He has a healthy lifestyle. He always drinks a glass of milk and eats an egg for breakfast. He has rice and different kinds of vegetables for lunch. For dinner, he us... [
Tourism is not just for leisure and entertainment, tourism is a learning. It can be said that the process of tourism is the learning process, training process, the process of molding. In tourism, the tourists have access to a wide variety of things, the extraction of a wide range of knowledge. Through tourism, can enable us to improve to overcome difficulties and problem- physical a... [
I like the summer holidy so much. I look forward to summer holiday every year. Last summer, I went to Shen zhen for my holiday, which is also a city of seashore like Haikou. I enjoyed having a walk along the beach after supper or having a swim in the afternoon. The sky is blue, the air is fersh. Wherever you go, You can always see the green trees, the neat grasses and the colourful flowers. They w... [
我们推荐访问:
本页生成时间为: 08:06:34

我要回帖

更多关于 lifestyle品味生活 的文章

随机推荐