能不能说to my concern……和to mybe anxious for……

4发现相似题1-5: BDDCA& 6-10: BCBAD& 11-15: DDBAC& 16-20: BABCD
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:同步题
题型:完形填空
&&&& On the first day of my school life in the USA, I showed a great interest in my marketing class. My teacher, Mrs. Tolman, suggested I& __1__& a national marketing club called DECA attracting many students with talent and interest in&&__2__. So I did.&&&&&&&& The first&&__3__& was to raise money for the marketing competition later in the year by selling candles. Mrs. Tolman said the competition was due in a week and that 40 percent of the&&__4__&would go into my personal account.&&&&&&&& At the beginning, I tried to sell some candles to my host mom. She said that if I could&& __5__&& confidence and do a wonderful sales presentation, she would certainly buy some. I started my& __6__&&&&with a firm handshake. Then I introduced all the different kinds of candles and the special sales I could offer and&&__7__& her that our candles were the best choices for gifts and home decorations. Finally she bought three candles.&&&&&&&& Greatly&&__8__&&I decided to sell my candles around the neighborhood. On Saturday morning, with great courage, I knocked at the door of my first potential& __9__.&&&&&&&& "I'm a student at Skyline High School and we are __10__& money for DECA. I'm trying to sell..."&&&&&&&&"Not today, sorry,&" &the man interrupted me and __11__&&the door.&&&&&&&& Embarrassed, I walked away and said to myself the __12__&thing that might happen was being refused like that again. I couldn't even count how many times I was __13__&&with reasons like "Not today" , "I don't have any __14__&money right now" or "I just bought some". __15__, I had to continue with the day.&__16__, a woman kindly bought nearly&&$ 60 worth of candles. I couldn't even hide my&__17__&&and said "Thank you very much" to her with a bow.&&&&&&&& After a& __18__&&hard work, I turned in my $408 worth of sales of candles, which gave me $163 in my own account. I was&__19__& to find out I was the second highest seller in all classes.&&&&&&&& It was the first time that I had worked as a sales person. This experience let me know that&__20__&difficulties was only wasting time and a barrier in my way to success.
(&&&& )1. A. hold&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )2. A. business&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. chance&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. income&&&&&&&&(&&&& )5. A. express&&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. presentation&&(&&&& )7. A. told&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )8. A. puzzled&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A. buyer&&&&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. lending&&&&&&(&&&& )11. A. opened&&&&&& (&&&& )12. A. worst&&&&&&&&(&&&& )13. A. allowed&&&&&&(&&&& )14. A. more&&&&&&&& (&&&& )15. A. However&&&&&&(&&&& )16. A. So&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )17. A. anger&&&&&&&&(&&&& )18. A. week's&&&&&& (&&&& )19. A. puzzled&&&&&&(&&&& )20.A. overcoming&&
B. join&&&&&&&&&& B. English&&&&&&&&B. way&&&&&&&&&&&&B. candles&&&&&&&&B. show&&&&&&&&&& B. business&&&&&& B. convinced&&&&&&B. surprised&&&&&&B. seller&&&&&&&& B. raising&&&&&&&&B. knocked&&&&&&&&B. uneasy&&&&&&&& B. permitted&&&&&&B. extra&&&&&&&&&&B. So&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Secondly&&&&&& B. embarrassment&&B. hour's&&&&&&&& B. surprised&&&&&&B. dealing with&&
C. build&&&&&&&&C. math&&&&&&&& C. challenge&& C. business&&&& C. make&&&&&&&& C. club&&&&&&&& C. explained&&&&C. shocked&&&&&&C. business man C. returning&&&&C. burst into&& C. best&&&&&&&& C. refused&&&&&&C. little&&&&&& C. Therefore&&&&C. Firstly&&&&&&C. happiness&&&&C. year's&&&&&& C. calm&&&&&&&& C. accepting&&&&
D. set&&&&&&&&&& D. sports&&&&&&&&D. choice&&&&&&&&D. expense&&&&&& D. expect&&&&&&&&D. interest&&&&&&D. requested&&&& D. encouraged&&&&D. shop keeper&& D. borrowing&&&& D. shut&&&&&&&&&&D. unhappiest&&&&D. demanded&&&&&&D. left&&&&&&&&&&D. For&&&&&&&&&& D. Finally&&&&&& D. sad&&&&&&&&&& D. month's&&&&&& D. lucky&&&&&&&& D. worrying about
来源:陕西省期中题
&&&& On a cold November afternoon, my mother and I were walking home from a pizza store. We were dressed warmly and&&&1&& with the rented(租)video we had been dying for watch. I was feeling a little&&&2&&, as I was carrying our shopping bags of snacks and the&&3& .They were so heavy that I decided to&&4& some things. So I started to walk towards the garbage can&&5& I noticed a poor man walking his bike out of the restaurant in front of us. He& 6& a paper bag with his dirty hand. He headed over to another nearby garbage can and started&&7& it.&&&& I suddenly felt very&&&8& because I was about to do away with a new drink just& 9& it was heavy. I knew this man would take all he could&&&10&&, so I walked up to him and&&11& the drink and some snacks to him. The man looked up&&&&12&& and took what I gave him. A huge smile spread&&13&& his face and this caused me to feel indescribable&&&14&&&. I felt like I&&&15& be happier with myself, but then he said, "This is my son's lucky day!"&&&& With that, he&&&16&& me happily and started off on his bike. I even heard him&&17& & a song as he rode away. I got a warm feeling inside and I knew I had done something good, for the man and his family. I now understand what is&&&18&& by the saying "Giving is getting".Since then, every time I have the&&19&&to do something nice, the image of the man's happiness caused by my small gift appears in my mind. This is the&&20&&of charity.
(&&&& )1. A. equipped&&&&(&&&& )2. A. upset&&&&&& (&&&& )3. A. video&&&&&& (&&&& )4. A. send off&&&&(&&&& )5. A. after&&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. owned&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A. going into&&(&&&& )8. A. stupid&&&&&&(&&&& )9. A. since&&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. get&&&&&&&&(&&&& )11. A. dropped&&&&(&&&& )12. A. sadly&&&&&&(&&&& )13. A. in&&&&&&&& (&&&& )14. A. regret&&&& (&&&& )15. A. couldn't&& (&&&& )16. A. smiled&&&& (&&&& )17. A. whistling&&(&&&& )18. A. referred&& (&&&& )19. A. time&&&&&& (&&&& )20. A. power&&&&&&
B. covered&&&&&& B. happy&&&&&&&& B. books&&&&&&&& B. throw away&&&&B. when&&&&&&&&&&B. presented&&&& B. finding out&& B. guilty&&&&&&&&B. until&&&&&&&& B. search&&&&&&&&B. kept&&&&&&&&&&B. coldly&&&&&&&&B. across&&&&&&&&B. satisfaction&&B. shouldn't&&&& B. told&&&&&&&&&&B. whispering&&&&B. said&&&&&&&&&&B. chance&&&&&&&&B. effect&&&&&&&&
C. done&&&&&&&&&&&&C. tire&&&&&&&&&&&&C. pizz&&&&&&&&&&&&C. put away&&&&&&&&C. before&&&&&&&&&&C. held&&&&&&&&&&&&C. looking through C. disappointed&&&&C. because&&&&&&&& C. hear&&&&&&&&&&&&C. turned&&&&&&&&&&C. thankfully&&&&&&C. by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. failure&&&&&&&& C. needn't&&&&&&&& C. saw&&&&&&&&&&&& C. listening&&&&&& C. meant&&&&&&&&&& C. idea&&&&&&&&&&&&C. result&&&&&&&&&&
D. offered&&&&&& D. excited&&&&&& D. clothes&&&&&& D send out&&&&&& D. while&&&&&&&& D. sought&&&&&&&&D. working out&& D. happy&&&&&&&& D. when&&&&&&&&&&D. see&&&&&&&&&& D. handed&&&&&&&&D. patiently&&&& D. through&&&&&& D. curiosity&&&& D. mustn't&&&&&& D. thanked&&&&&& D. making&&&&&&&&D. spoken&&&&&&&&D. effort&&&&&&&&D. mystery&&&&&&
来源:同步题
完形填空&&&
&&&& On a hot summer day in late August,l sought shade and a cool drink at a waterfront cafe on a Greek island. Over a hundred degrees in ____1___air. Crowded. Tempers of both the tourists and waiters had &&2&& to meet the situation, making it a rather quarrelsome environment.&&&&&&&&&& At the table next to mine sat an attractive,&&&&3&& couple ,& waiting for 4&&. They held hands, whispered, kissed, and laughed. Suddenly they stood, picked up their &&5&& and& stepped& together&&6&& the edge of where they were sitting to place the table in the sea water. The man stepped &&7&&for the two chairs. He politely &&8&& his lady in the knee-deep water and then sat down himself. All people around laughed and cheered. &&&&9&& appeared. He paused for just a second, walked into the water to 10&&the table and take their 11 , and then walked back to the 12&&cheers of the rest of his 13 . Minutes later he returned carrying a bottle of wine and two glasses. Without pausing, he went 14&&into the water to&&&&15&& the wine. The couple toasted each other,the waiter and the crowd. And the crowd &&16&&by cheering and throwing flowes to them.Three other tables 17&&to have lunch in the water. The place was now filled with laughter.&&&&&&&&& One doesn't step into water in one's best summer clothes. Why not?&&&& Customers are not served 18&&. Why not?Sometimes one should consider&&19&&the line of convention and enjoy &&20&&to the fullest.
(&&&&&) l. A. fresh&&&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. managed&&&&&& (&&&& )3. A. lonely&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. cheers&&&&&&&&(&&&& )5. A. metal table&& (&&&& )6. A. on&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )7. A. outside&&&&&&(&&&& )8. A. led&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A. The manager&& (&&&& )10. A. set&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )11. A. menu&&&&&&&& (&&&& )12. A. loud&&&&&&&& (&&&& )13 . A. tourists&&&&(&&&& )14. A. at last&&&&&&(&&&& )15. A. change&&&&&& (&&&& )16. A. replied&&&&&&(&&&& )17. A. prepared&&&&(&&&& )18. A. with pleasure(&&&& )19. A. following&&&&(&&&& )20. A. life&&&&&&&&
B. cool&&&&&&&& B. expected&&&&B. curious&&&&&& B. service&&&&&& B. empty bottle B. off&&&&&&&&&& B. forward&&&&&& B. seated&&&&&& B. A friend&&&& B. wash&&&&&&&& B. bill&&&&&&&&B. anxious&&&&&& B. customers&&&& B. in time&&&&&& B. drink&&&&&&&& B. insisted&&&& B. joined in&&&& B. in the cafe&& B. keeping&&&&&&B. wine&&&&&&&&
C. still&&&&&& C. attempted&& C. well-dressed C. attention&& C. chairs&&&&&& C. around&&&&&& C. down&&&&&&&& C. watched&&&& C. A waiter&&&& C. remove&&&&&& C. food&&&&&&&& C. familiar&&&& C. fellows&&&&C. once more&& C. sell&&&&&&&& C. agreed&&&&&&C. settled up&& C. in the sea&& C. limiting&&&& C. lunch&&&&&&
D. thin&&&&&&&&D. risen&&&&&&D. bad-temperedD. flowers&&&& D. bags&&&&&&&&D. along&&&&&& D. back&&&&&&&&D. received&&&&D. The servant D. check&&&&&& D. order&&&&&& D. final&&&&&& D.&&assistants D. as well&&&& D. serve&&&&&& D. understood&&D. continued&& D. with wine&& D. crossing&&&&D. time&&&&&&&&
来源:安徽省模拟题
&&&& On the Iraq-Syria border, a pack of wild dogs circled American soldiers for food. Theleader of the pack was a gray-and-white dog. The soldiers called him Nubs. Nubs was shaking and___1__able to stand. Marine major Brian Dennis looked closer and saw that there was a knife wound__2__his chest.&&&& Dennis couldn't stand seeing the dog__3___. He and his men immediately treated the wound, and gave Nubs oral medicine. Nubs__4__but was still in pain. The next day, the team had to__5__. Ten days later, Dennis's unit was back -- and so was Nubs. He was still__6__ , but the men fed him and played with him.&&&& Before long the unit once again__7__an outpost (前哨) 70 miles away. Nubs, slowly but determinedly,__8__them far into the trackless wasteland until the men lost__9__of him. Two days later, beyond Dennis's__10__, he saw Nubs just outside the outpost. The dog had tracked him across 70 miles of frozen desert to__11__with the friend who had saved his life. From then on Nubs and the men slept in the same place, and ran around in the same ruins.&&&& Until an order came down from above that they were not__12__to have pets, Dennis__13__to make sure the dog would continue to live the__14__life. So he quickly raised $ 4,000 from his family and friends to fly Nubs to__15__.&&&& A month later, when Dennis and the dog were__16__in California, at first Nubs didn't recognize the guy.__17__within minutes, the dog jumped into Dennis' s arms, jumping up again and again to__18__his friend's face.&&&& A little__19__and concern in the middle of war will not save a violent world. But small stories, like the story of a soldier and a dog, hold a promise of a(n)__20__world.
(&&&& )1.A. mostly (&&&& )2.A. in(&&&& )3.A. stand(&&&& )4.A. pulled through(&&&& )5.A. leave(&&&& )6.A. hungry(&&&& )7.A. look up (&&&& )8.A. watched (&&&& )9.A. touch (&&&& )10.A. ability (&&&& )11A. part (&&&& )12.A. asked(&&&& )13.A. decided (&&&& )14.A. moving(&&&& )15.A. London(&&&& )16A. found(&&&&& )17.A. So (&&&&& )18A. lick (&&&&& )19.A. pity(&&&& )20.A. equal
B. certainlyB. on B. starveB. fell asleepB. rest B. tiredB. look over B . followedB. sight B. surpriseB. fightB. suggested B. agreed B. good B. AmericaB. interviewedB. And B. touchB. mercy B. harmonious
C. hardly C. atC. bleedC. woke upC. pass C. dirtyC. left for C. accompaniedC. footprintC. imaginationC. meet C. requiredC. acceptedC. safeC. Iraq C. linked C. But C. bite C. careC. prosperous
D. neverD. behind D. suffer D. fell downD. remain D. weak D. returned fromD. barked D. smellD. understandingD. breakD. allowedD. proposed D. interestingD. SyriaD. reunited D. Though D. cleanD. contributionD. amazing修改英文请假条内容大概是说我从4月1号星期二到4月16号星期三将会缺席因为我要回中国祭祖.To Who It May Concern:My daughter XXX will be absented on Turesday,April 1 to Wednesday April 16 because she has to go to China_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
修改英文请假条内容大概是说我从4月1号星期二到4月16号星期三将会缺席因为我要回中国祭祖.To Who It May Concern:My daughter XXX will be absented on Turesday,April 1 to Wednesday April 16 because she has to go to China
修改英文请假条内容大概是说我从4月1号星期二到4月16号星期三将会缺席因为我要回中国祭祖.To Who It May Concern:My daughter XXX will be absented on Turesday,April 1 to Wednesday April 16 because she has to go to China for her ancestor's memorial ceremony.Sincerely,家长的名字(家长签名)
To Who It May Concern:(你以为你是董事长?直接写老师就行了)My daughter XXX will be absented(去ed) on(用from 你以为就一天啊?) Turesday(Tuesday),April 1(1 April) to Wednesday April 16 (16 April),because she has to go to China for her ancestor's memorial ceremony.Sincerely(Kind regards,非正式信)家长的名字 (家长签名)举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“When I came to my new school t...”,相似的试题还有:
完形填空。Tick, tock, tick, tock. I'm sitting here, watching the movements of my existence pass slowly away. Myhouse has been&&&1&&&for such a long time and I'm lonely and forgotten. Sitting here, by myself, all that I cando is&&&2&&&and think about my past. I could tell you stories that only&&&3&&&would know. But walls can't speak.&&&&&I came to this place many years ago, along with an old man...&&&4&, he was with me for only three shortyears before he passed away....&&& For a time, I was left alone, while people came and&&&5&&&the house.... Then, one day a nice couple movedin with a young son. From the beginning, their son Danny liked to stay with me, and I was completely&&&6&with him. He always looked as if he loved the stories I told, most of which began with "Back in my day..."and "When I was younger..." I sometimes had the kind of idea that he didn't really understand what I wassaying, but it felt good to be&&&7&&.... When Danny went off to college, my heart broke. Soon afterwards,&&8&sold the house....&&& New owners came and&&&9&&. Then, one day it so happened that I was in when a new family was movinginto the house. You can't imagine my&&10&&when, unexpectedly, Danny walked through the front door. He hada&&11&&and kids now. I was so overjoyed when I saw him that I put all my&&12&&into my daily activities.... Ispent the next twenty years watching his kids grow up, with a mixture of pride and anxiety about what wouldhappen next.&&& The kids finally became&&13&&and Danny sold the house. That was about five years ago.... Some of the localkids have started the rumor (谣言) that the house is haunted (闹鬼的)-and, in a way, it is. It is haunted by&&14&of all the people who have lived in it. Every second has impressed me so much. I have been counting themdown and they are almost up for me.... I hope that someday somebody will&&15&&me, and call on me again.Maybe then I'll get a new home and a chance for a whole new set of memories.(&&&& )1. A. crowded&&&&&&(&&&& )2. A. look back&&&(&&&& )3. A. friends&&&&(&&&& )4. A. Luckily&&&&&(&&&& )5. A. looked at&&&(&&&& )6. A. tired&&&&&(&&&& )7. A. loved&&&&&(&&&& )8. A. Danny&&&&&(&&&& )9. A. settled&&&&(&&&& )10. A. pity&&&&&&&(&&&& )11. A. friend&&&&&(&&&& )12. A. energy&&&&&(&&&& )13. A. old&&&&&&&(&&&& )14. A. families&&&&(&&&& )15. A. pay&&&&&&&B. empty&&&B. enjoy food&&B. learners&&&B. Happily&&&B. settled in&&B. friendly&&B. told&&&&&B. I &&&&&&&B. went&&&&&B. puzzle&&&&B. daughter&&&B. time&&&&&B. impatient&&B. furniture&&B. remember&&&&&&C. painted&&&C. have a dream&&&C. neighbors&&C. Sadly&&&&C. bought in&&C. taken&&&&C. disliked&&&C. his parents&C. lived&&&&C. surprise&&& &C. son&&&&&&C. life&&&&&&C. adults&&&&C. houses&&&&C. visit&&&&D. sold&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. chat with friends&&&D. walls&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Surprisingly&&&&&&&&D. sold out&&&&&&&&&&&&D. fond&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. believed&&&&&&&&&&&&D. the old man&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. greeted&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. sadness&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. wife&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. ideas&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. tired&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. memories&&&&&&&&&&&&D. attend&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
When I came to my new school three years ago, I was surprised at how lonely I felt. Then one of my classmates invited me to her house for a dinner 36 . I was a little anxious, but finally I gladly 37. Not really knowing how 38 &the bus ride should be, I 39 &when I saw the landmarks 40 on my friend’s hand-drawn map. But when I got close enough to the 41 , I found none of the streets were shown on the map. I was 42 &on a busy road with cars driving past without a person in sight. I had no43 &when the next bus would come, 44 &when a bus did come by, I 45 &got on. I told the bus driver where I wanted to go and he said that I had caught the 46 &bus, but he let me stay on. After he had finished his scheduled bus route, he 47 to help me out. I gratefully showed him my little hand-drawn map but 48 &did not help much. He finally 49 &me off at a main road to catch a different bus and was 50 &that he could not help me more. After a few minutes of walking, I noticed a bus pull up beside me. It was the 51& bus driver. He explained that he didn’t want to leave me there 52 . He sent out a call and someone radioed back, saying that the bus I needed to catch was about ten minutes away. At last I made it to the dinner party 53 &I was over an hour late. I am forever thankful for the 54 &that this bus driver had for me. His act of kindness left a 55 on my heart.【小题1】A.mealB.partyC.meetingD.time【小题2】A.acceptedB.refusedC.gotD.received【小题3】A.farB.difficultC.longD.bad【小题4】A.drove onB.walked away C.hurried byD.got off【小题5】A.showB.showing C.shownD.to show【小题6】A.street signsB.tall buildingsC.traffic lightsD.back yards【小题7】A.queuingB.sittingC.standingD.waiting【小题8】A.meaningB.ideaC.problemD.way【小题9】A.soB.yetC.butD.still【小题10】A.suddenlyB.luckily C.finallyD.quickly【小题11】A.rightB.wrongC.bestD.fastest【小题12】A.suppliedB.refused C.offeredD.wanted【小题13】A.itB.heC.sheD.they【小题14】A.keptB.droppedC.droveD.turned【小题15】A.eagerB.worriedC.sorryD.disappointed【小题16】A.same B.nextC.kindD.silly【小题17】A.helplessB.lonelyC.unaccompaniedD.alone【小题18】A.afterB.althoughC.untilD.when【小题19】A.respectB.concern C.helpD.love【小题20】A.markB.sign C.symbolD.line
My Best Enemy Once again, I was in a new school. So was a girl in my class named Lisa. That’s where the similarities ended. I was tall and she was small. My thick black hair had been recently cut short into an untidy style. Her natural blonde hair flowed to her waist and looked great. I was 12 and one of the oldest in the class while she was 11 and the youngest. I was awkward and shy. She wasn’t. I couldn’t stand her, considering her my enemy. But she liked me and wanted to be friends.
One day, she invited me over and I said yes—I was too shocked to answer any other way. My family had moved six times in six years, and I had never managed to develop any friendships. But this girl who wore the latest fashions wanted me to go home with her after school. She lived in a fun part of town that had two pizza places, an all-right bookstore, a movie theater and a park. As we walked from the school bus stop through her neighborhood, I tried to guess which house might be hers. Was it the white one with the perfect lawn or the three –story house with a front porch? I got very surprised when she led me into an old apartment building. She lived on the fourth floor in a two-room place with her mother, her stepfather, her two brothers and her sister. When we got into the room she shared with her sister, she took out a big case of Barbies, which was my next surprise. I had never played with them. We sat on the floor, laughing as we made up crazy stories about the Barbies. We found out that we both wanted to be writers when we were older and both had wild imaginations. We had a great day that afternoon. Lisa was loved by the whole neighborhood. The bookstore owners lent h the movie theater gave her free tickets…. Soon I was included in her magic world. We slept over at each other’s houses and spent every free moment together.Lisa, my first real friend since childhood, helped me get through the rough years of early adolescence(青春期)and taught me an amazing and very surprising thing about making friends: you worst enemy can turn out to be your best friend.54.The writer and Lisa were similar in the way that________ .A.they were both new students&&& B.they had the same hair stylesC.they were both tall&&&&&&&&&&& D.they were of the same age55.One day Lisa invited the writer____________.A.to go to the movie&&&&&&&&&&& B.to go to her homeC.to go to walk in a park&&&&&&&D.to go to a pizza place56.In the passage the writer described Lisa as a girl who was___________ .A.awkward and shy&&&&&&&&&& B.rich and happyC.quiet and lonely&&&&&&&&&&&& D.friendly and lovely 57.Which of the following did the writer learn from Lisa?A.How to make up stories.&&&&& B.How to deal with enemies.C.How to make friends.&&&&&&& D.How to live a better life.

我要回帖

更多关于 anxious名词 的文章

随机推荐