Breathless --shayne ward aac

Shayne Ward--Breathless歌词和中文翻译_百度知道
Shayne Ward--Breathless歌词和中文翻译
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
If our love was a fairy tale 若你我的爱是个童话I would charge in and rescue you 我会珍惜呵护你on a yacht baby we would sail 宝贝,我们将会驾着爱之船启航 to an island where we'd say I do 私奔到我们的小岛,在那儿海誓山盟 and if we had babies they would look like you 如果我们有了孩子,每张脸都要像你It'd be so beautiful if that came true如果这愿望能成真,这生活该有多美好you don't even know how very special you are 你甚至都不曾了解,你有多么的特别you leave me breathless你让我无法呼吸you're everything good in my life 你就是我最美好的一切 you leave me breathless 你让我无法呼吸I still can't believe that you're mine 我仍不敢相信拥有了你you just walked out of one of my dreams 你就这样从我的梦里漫步而出so beautiful you're leaving me如此美丽,你已让我breathless 无法呼吸and if our love was a story book 若你我的爱是一本故事书we would meet on the very first page 刚翻到首页我们就已经相遇the last chapter would be about 而最后一章则关于how I'm thankful for the life we've made我该有多感谢我们共同书写的生活and if we had babies they would have your eyes 假如我们有了孩子,每一双眼睛都要像你I would fall deeper watching you give life我会深情地注凝视着你赋予的新生you don't even know how very special you are 你甚至都不曾了解,自己到底有多与众不同you leave me breathless 你让我无法呼吸you're everything good in my life 你就是我生命美好的全部 you leave me breathless 你让我无法呼吸I still can't believe that you're mine 我仍不敢相信已经拥有了你you just walked out of one of my dreams 你就这样从我的梦里走到现实so beautiful you're leaving me 如此美丽,你已让我...you must have been sent from heaven to earth to change me 一定是上天派你到我身边来改变着我you're like an angel 就像一个天使The thing that I feel is stronger than love believe me这种感觉比爱更加强烈,相信我you're something special 你真的很不平凡I only hope that I'll one day deserve what you've given me 只盼望某天我能配得上你给我的全部but all I can do is try 为此我心甘情愿every day of my life 全力以赴每一天you leave me breathless 你让我无法呼吸you're everything good in my life你就是我生命美好的全部you leave me breathless 你让我无法呼吸I still can't believe that you're mine 我仍不敢相信已经拥有了你you just walked out of one of my dreams你就这样从我的梦里生动地走出来so beautiful you're leaving me 如此美丽,你已让我breathless 忘了呼吸you're everything good in my life 你就是我生命里美好的全部 you leave me breathless 你让我法呼吸I still can't believe that you're mine 我仍不敢相信已经拥有了你you just walked out of one of my dreams 你就这样从我的梦里生动地浮出 so beautiful you're leaving me 如此美丽,你已让我breathless 忘了呼吸
打字打要死,超过字数限制,youku网和音悦台都有现成的breathless 中英字幕,哎
,你看这页吧,实在是字数限制
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Shayne Ward《Breathless X-Factor 版》_高清在线观看_百度视频
订阅精彩视频,请
&&努力加载中...
Shayne Ward《Breathless X-Factor 版》
播放:235300次Breathless-高清观看-腾讯视频