您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
九年级英语第1―2单元质量检测附答案(2)
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
九年级英语第1―2单元质量检测附答案(2)
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 9:01:25
九 年 级英语第1―2单元质量检测(2)
一、单项选择(15分)(&&&&& ) 1. I study math by ____ lots of exercises.&&&&&&&& A. did&&&& B. doing&&&& C. do(&&&&& ) 2. ____ do you study for tests?& I work with my friends.&&&&&&&& A. How&& B. Who&& C. When(&&&&& ) 3. Many students asked the teacher __ the time of the test.&&&&&&&& A. for&& B. to&&& C. about(&&&&& ) 4. I got an A this term, so my teacher was _____.&&&&&&&& A. impressed&&& B. impressing& C. impress(&&&&& ) 5. Lucy thinks that ____ English movies isn’t a good way.&&&&&&&& A. watch&&& B. watched&&& C. watching(&&&&& ) 6. When we practice English speaking, we often end up ____in Chinese.&&&&&&&& A. speak&&& B. spoken&&&& C. speaking(&&&&& )7. ____ of the two new books are interesting.&&&&&&&& A. All&&& B. Both&&&&& C. Any&&&&&& D. Either(&&&&& )8. --Can I get you a drink? --That’s very nice of you. I’ve already got _____.&&&&&&&& A. it&&&&&& B. one&&&& C. that&&&&&& D. this(&&&&& ) 9. I ___________ frustrated when I wasn’t sure of the correct answer.&&&&&&& A. may be&&&& B. used to&&&&&& C. used to be&&&&& D. use to be(&&&&& )10. When I was a child, I used to ___________ chocolate.&&&&&&& A. liking&&&&&&& B. like&&&&&&&&& C. liked&&&&&&&& D. likes(&&&&& )11. ___________ work in Microsoft?&&&&&&& A. Did you used to&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Did you use toC. Do you used to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Do you use to(&&&&& )12. Where ___________ live before you came here?&&&&&&& A. did you used to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. did you use to&&&&&&& C. use he to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. he used to&(&&&&& )13. I am ___________ of spiders.&&&&&&& A. terrify&&&&& B. terror&&&&& C. terrifying&&&&& D. terrified&(&&&&& )14. He is afraid of ___________ strangers.&&&&&&& A. see&&&&&&&& B. seeing&&&&&&&& C. saw&&&&&&&&& D. seen&(&&&&& )15. It ___________ that he has been ill for a long time.&&&&&&& A. seems&&&&& B. looks&&&&& C. looks as if&&&&& D. seems as if二、完型填空(15分)A&&&& Last year my English class was ____1___for me. First of all, it wasn’t easy for me to understand the teacher when she ___2___to the class. To begin with, she spoke too quickly, and I couldn’t ___3___every word. Later on, I realized it doesn’t matter if you don’t understand every word, ___4___ I was afraid to speak in class because I thought my classmates might laugh ___5__me. I couldn’t always make complete sentences, either. Then I started to ___6___ English-language TV. It helped a lot. I think that doing lots of listening practice is one of the secrets of ___7___a good language learner. Another thing that I found very difficult was English ___8___. So I decided to take lots of grammar notes in every class.(&& )1.A.lucky&&&&&& B.happy&&&&&&& C.difficult&&&& D. great.(&& )2. A. talked&&& B. talk&&&&&& C. sing&&&&&&&& D. sang(&& )3. A. think&&&& B. believe&&& C. forget&&&&&& D. understand(&& )4. A. either&&& B. neither&&& C. also&&&&&&&& D. too(&& )5.A.to&&&&&&&&& B.with&&&&&&& C.at&&&&&&&&&&& D. in(&& )6. A. watched&& B. watch&&&&& C. watches&&&&& D. watching(&& )7. A. making&&& B. becoming&& C. changing&&&& D. turning(&& )8. A. grammar&& B. words&&&&& C. pronunciation& D. testsB中.考.资.源.网& (&& ) 1. A. more quickly&&& B. quickly& C slowly& D. more slowly(&& )2. A. skill&&&&&&&&&&& B. skills&&&&&&& C. books&&& D. book(&& )3. A. unsuccessful&&& B. successful&& C. beautiful&& . outgoing(&& )4. A. next&&&&&&&&& B. first&&& C. in the end&&& D. At last(&& )5. A. at&&&&&&&&&& B. into&&&&&&& C. after&&&&&&& D. for(&& )6. A. use&&&&&&&&& B. make&&&& C. dance&&&&&&&&&& D. teach(&& )7. A. is&&&&&&&&& B. was&&&&&&&& C. are&&&&&&&& D. were三、阅读理解&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& AHow I study English中.考.资.源.网I often hear some students say English is difficult, and it gives them a headache. So they can’t learn it well. But English is very easy for me. I’m good at it. I’m very glad to tell you something about how I study English.First, I think an interest(爱好)in English is very important. When I was in Grade One, we had a new subject C English. It was fresh for me . I was interested in it, so I worked hard at it. Soon we had an English exam and I got a very good mark. How happy I was! After that, I learned English harder and harder. Our English teacher often teaches us English songs, the songs sound nice. I often think how interesting English is!Second, I think English is a foreign language. I should learn it well in the following ways: Listen to the teacher carefully, speak bravely, read aloud and have a good vocabulary(词汇). Then practice again and again, never be tired. And I also have a good habit: Asking whenever(不论何时)I have a question, I must make it clear by asking our English teacher. How happy I am when I understand!Besides this, I often read English stories, jokes and easy novels. From these I know English is not only interesting, but also useful. They help me understand a lot of things. So to do more reading is an important way to learn English well.And I also do some exercises from our class magazines, and I often write English diaries. English has become a close friend of mine.Now I have learned English for more than two years. I always keep the first position in our school. From these words, I hope every student can learn English well.1. Why do some students often “have a headache”?A. Because they are easy to catch cold.B. Because it’s often very coldC. Because they think English is easy.D. Because they don’t think English is easy.2.& The writer tells us that we should be____in English if we want to learn it well.A. interest&&&&& B. interested&&& C. interesting&&& D. strict3. The sentence “I got a very good mark” means ______.A.I got a good way.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.I had a good idea.C. I did badly in the exam .&&&&&& D.I did well in the exam.4.& The writer thinks English is interesting because________.A. English is full of stories.&&&&& B. English is full of jokes.C.& his teacher often teaches them nice English songs.&& D.&& of nothing5.Which of the following is not the way the writer studies by?A. speaking bravely&&&&&&& B. Writing to foreign friendsC. Reading aloud&&&&&&&&&& D. Writing English diariesBMr. and Mrs. Turner live outside a small town. They have a big farm and they are always busy working on it. Their son, Peter, studied at a middle school. The young man studied hard and did well in his lessons. It made them happy.  Last month Peter finished middle school and passed the entrance examination (升学考试). Mrs. Turner was very happy and told the farmers about it.  Yesterday morning the woman went to the town to buy something for her son. On the bus she told one of her friends how clever and able her son was. She spoke very loudly. All the people in the bus began to listen to her.  “Which university (大学) will your son study in?” a woman next to her asked.  “In the most famous university in our country!” Mrs. Turner said happily.  “The most famous university?”  “Oxford University (牛津).”  Most of the passengers (乘客) looked at her carefully. Some of them said to her, “Congratulations!”  A woman said, “I'm sure he'll know Fred Smith.”  “Who's Fred Smith?”  “He's my son.”  “Does he study in the university, too?”  “No, ”said the woman. “He is one of the professors.”  l. The story happened in ________.  &&& A. America B. France C. Germany D. England  2. Mr. and Mrs. Turner were happy because ________.  A. their son did well in his lessonsB. they have a big farm  C. they have a good harvestD. their son studied at a middle school  3. Mrs. Turner wanted everyone to know ________.  A. her son finished middle schoolB. her son was handsome  C. her son was going to study in a universityD. her son was very friendly to others  4. Mrs. Turner spoke so loudly in the bus that __________.  A. her friend could hear her& B. all the people could hear her  C. she hoped to make all the people happy  D. she hoped they would say congratulations to her5. Which of the following is true? __________.  A. The woman wasn't interested in Mrs. Turner's words  B. Mrs. Turner knew nothing about the famous university  C. The woman wanted to stop Mrs. Turner from showing off (炫耀)[来源:中.考.资.源.网]C The aim(目的) of students who came to school is to study. But to study requires(需要) a right way,or you waste either the time or the money. The following are the ways of studying.  The best time for reading is morning,because in the morning,the air is fresh and the mind is clear. For that reason,we can get good result(结果).  In studying we must have patience(耐心). If we have not known a text well,we must read it again. We should not read the next one till we have learned the first one.  When we are studying,we must put our hearts into the book,or we can get nothing from the book while we are reading.  We must always ask “whys”. If it is not well understood,write it down and ask our teachers or our parents,or friends. In any possible way,we must know it completely and what we've learned can be used well and made better.  Though there are many ways for studying,yet the above mentioned(提到的) will be quite enough if we can keep them in heart and do so.  1. The passage tells us ______. A. the importance of reading& B. to read in the morning C. to pay attention to the ways of studying& D. to have patience in studying 2. The passage has taught us ______ ways for studying.  A. three    B. four   C. five   D. many 
3. We'd better read in the morning because ______. A. it's easy to remember what we have learned B. the air is fresh and the mind is clear C. it's difficult to get good resultsD. both A and B. 4. If we can't put our hearts into the book when we read,it is ______. A. easy to understand it well&& B. better to get something from it C. impossible for us to get something from it&& D. possible to learn something from it 5. In studying we must always ask “whys”in order to ______.  A. understand the book well& B. write down the questions  C. do with the new words&& D. get some questions to ask our teachers四、交际应用(10分)A. 从方框中选出符合下列句子的最佳答语,其中两项多余。(&& )1. Could I speak to Mr. Green?(&& ). 2. Here, take my seat.(&& ) 3. What can I do for you?(&& ) 4. Would you like some more bread?(&& ) 5. You speak English very well.A.&&&&& Don’t say it like this.B.&&&&& No, thanks. I’m full.C.&&&&& Thank you. I’m glad you think so.D.&&&& Hold on, please.E.&&&&& Good idea.F.&&&&& Yes, please, I’d like a skirt for my daughter.G.&&&& Thanks a lot. It’s very kind of you.B.&& 根据首字母提示写出正确单词,使对话意思完整、正确。M―mother&&&&&&& S---sonM: You look a bit w&&&&&&&&& , Tony. What’s the mather?S: I seem to be getting heavy these days.M: That’s a problem. Can I offer you some advice?S: OK. What& do you think I should do?M: You should stop eating too m&&&&&&&& and take more e&&&&&&&& .S: I can eat less, but I’m too busy tko exercise.M: Then why not j&&&&&&&& the swimming club on weekends?S: It s&&&&&&&&&&& great. Thank you , Mum.M: That’s all right. I hope it will help you.五、完成句子.(15分)1、The teacher told me to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& spelling.(注意)2、My father&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ten years ago.(戒烟)中.考.资.源.网3、&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& it rains, I will go to see my mother.(即使)4、&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ,the door wasn’t locked.(令我惊讶的是)5、He&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& his success.(感到自豪)6、We learn English by&&&&&&&& (take)notes in every class.7、I think&&&&&&& (listen)to the pop songs is one of the good ways to learn language.8、She had trouble&&&&&&&&& (make) complete sentences.9、I decided&&&&&&&&&& (write) my own original sentences with grammar.10、My grandfather is used to&&&&&&& (walk) after supper.11、Martin’s mother didn’t give up&&&& (try)to help him.12、His mother’s&&&&&& (die)made his family become more difficult.13、Mary used to ask lots of question,&&&&&&&&&&&& ?(反意问句)14、Dave used to play soccer with his classmates.(划线提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Dave&&&& to do with his classmates?15、I used to arn English by studying grammar.(划线提问)&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& You&&&&&&&&& learn English?六、书面表达(15分)&&& 你是如何学英语的,对比以前和现在,以How to learn English? 为题写一篇不少于70词的短文。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 九 年 级 英 语 第1―2单元质量检测
参考答案单选:1--5: BACAC&&&&&& 6―10: CBBCB&&&&&&& 11―15: BBDBA完型:(A) CADCC&& BBA&&&&&& (B)&& ABBAD&& AC阅读:(A)& DBDCB&&&&&&&&&&&& (B)& DACBC&&&&&&&&&& (C )& CBBCA交际应用:(A)& 1―5: DGFBC(B)& worried&&& much&&& exercises&&& join&&& sounds
九年级上Unit 1 单元闯关试题
一.根据句意、首字母或汉语提示写出单词,补全句子。
1.& We should help those people in _________. ( 困境 )
2. He says he has a wonderful sense of h_______.
3. Peter won an a______ for his wonderful performance in the show.
4. I’ve listened to your l________ so many times that I’ve learnt it by heart.
5. His face turned p_______ when he heard the news.
6. My brother is interested in the u________. He wants to be an astronomer when he& grows up.
7. As a students, you should o_______ the school rules.
8.We’re going to have a party at Danny’s house ________ ( 今晚 )
9. You look _____(苍白的. What’s the matter with you ?
10. Mr Wang didn’t accept our __________ ( 邀请 ) to the meeting.
&二.用所给单词的适当形式填空。
1. It’s a pleasure _______ ( go ) for a walk with you.
2. He described his travel in South America in a ________ ( humour ) way.
3. The lady refused his ________ ( invite ) to the dinner party.
4. I _____ ( listen ) to this piece of music many times.
5. It’s hard to avoid _______ ( meet ) his as it is such a small village.
6. It’s my _______ ( please ) to help you with the luggage.
7. Einstein took a seat, listened to Hans give his lecture without ____ ( difficult ).
8. The Guang-Shen highway __ ( reduce ) the distance between Guangzhou
and Shenzhen.
9. Heavy _____ ( applaud ) broke out as soon as she finished speaking.
10. There are many __& ( theory ) about the origin of life.
&三、释义题
1. You should cheer up and let your parents down.
A. make your parents happy B. make your parents excited
C. make your parents angry
D. make your parents disappointed
2. People usually make fun of their friends on April Fool’s Day.
& A. play jokes on&&&& B. have fun with&&&&
& C. play with&&&&&&& D. tell some jokes to
3. We will take part in social practice during the summer vacation.
&& A. join& B. join in& C. be in& D. do
4. I avoided him as much as possible.
&& A. keep away from&&& B. put away from&&&&&&&&&
& C. give away from&&&& D. through away from
5. I don’t quite catch what you said at the meeting.
&& A. miss B. hear&&& C. have& D. understand
6. If you don’t& the rules at school, you will be punished.
&& A. improve&&& B. follow&& C. break
7.& Why didn’t Tony come to the party last night?
&& ---I have no idea.
A.don’t know& B.don’t care& C.don’t think so
8.Tony is an honest boy and I think you can trust him.
A. consider&& B. displace&& C. believe
9. Who gave a lecture in the hall yesterday afternoon?
----Some top students in our school. They shared their study experience with us.
A.class&&&& B. speech&&&& C. show
10.You shouldn’t play a joke on jack because he is a serious boy.
A. pay attention to& B. make fun of& C. depend on
11. You looked serious. What happened to you?
----Please take a seat. I have something to tell you
A. stand up& B. enjoy yourself&& C. sit down
12. Finally, Linda won first prize in the competition without difficulty.
A. easily&&&&&& B.slowly&&&& C.carefully
13. How many students will join in the game in your class? ---More than twenty
A. watch&&&& B. think about&& C. take part in
14.Sam’s friend consider him an excellent tennis player in the club.
A.introduce him pare him with C.think of him as
15.What are you going to do tonight?
A. later&&& B. tomorrow&& C. this evening
&四、单项选择题(知识点)
1. If you don’t study hard, you’ll&&& your parents&&&& .
&A.down& B.down C.up& D.up
2. --We can use MSN to talk with each other on the Internet.& --Really ? Will you please show me __ it ?
&& A. what to use&&&&&& B. how to use
&& C. how can I use&&&& D. what I use
3. There was a large box behind the door and Peter couldn’t ___ falling over it in the& darkness.
&& A. help B. resist C. avoid D. prevent
4. You study&&&&&&& hard&&&&&&& you‘re sure to pass the exam.
&& A. to B. as& C.that& D.that
5. Beijing has________ many cars that there is often traffic jam in rash hours.
&& A. so&&& B. very&&& C. too&&& D. such
6. Steven,could you help me ______when the plane will take off on the Internet?
&& A.get on&& B. find out& C. look for D. look after
7. --Would you like&&&&&& camping with me?
--I’d like to .But I‘m busy&&& my homework.
& A. to do B. doing
& C. to do D. doing
8. The little boy&&&&&&&& his seat to an old lady on the crowded bus.
&& A.lent&& B.offered& C. took& D. Brought
9. Some students spend _______ time on the Internet. They forget to study, eat and& sleep.They can’t even communicate with people in real life.
&& A. too many B. many too C. too much D. much too
10. What did Lily tell you just now ?&&& She asked me _______& others her secret.
&& A. to tell not B. not to tell C. don’t tell D. not tell
11. He lost his key.It made him _______ in the cold to wait for his wife’s return.
& A. to stay&& B.stayed&& C.stays&& D. stay
&五,英汉互译;
1. 幽默感 ________
2. 在某人去...的路上 ______
3. 做演讲 ________________&&
4. 使...失望 _______________
5. 听某人做某事 ____________&&&
6.如此...以至于 ____________
7. 单凭记忆,能背诵________&&&&
8. 弄清,查明 ____________
9. 坐下___________________&&
10.轻而易举 ______________
11. 参加 _______________&
12.最后__________________
13.不知道 ______________
14.处于困境中_____________
15. 远离...________________&
16. 避免做某事 ___________
17. 变得__________________&&&&&
18. 想要做某事 ____________
19. 警告某人做某事_________
20. 主动提出做某事 ______
21. 使某人做某事 __________
22. 让某人做某事___________
1.他学习英语毫不费力(have no difficulty in\without difficulty)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2.尽量避免喝酒喝抽烟(avoid doing\try to do)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
3.谢谢你的盛情邀请(thank sb.for)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4.帮助你是一件快乐的事(it’s a pleasure )
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
5.这个问题如此困难以至于几乎无人能够回答(so …that …\such..that…)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
七.完型填空。
&& The sea looks very beautiful when the sun ___1___ on it. It can be very terrible when there is a ___2___ wind.
&& The sea is very ___3___. It covers three quarters(3/4) of the earth. The sea is also very ___4___ in some places. There is one place, the sea is about 11 kilometers deep there. ___5___ mountain in the world is about 9 kilometers high. If that mountain was ___6___ the sea at that place, there would be still 2 kilometers of water ___7___ it!
& In most parts of the sea, there are ___8___ fishes and plants. Some live near the top of the sea. Others live deep down. There are also a lot of small living things. Lots of fishes live by ___9___ them.
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 九年级化学第十二单元 的文章

随机推荐