erroocr running errormneteon (Parcam里出现这个)

运行跑跑出现An error occurred running KartRider.(0)Please contact our customer service center._百度知道
运行跑跑出现An error occurred running KartRider.(0)Please contact our customer service center.
提问者采纳
//zhidao。有得时候这个问题会自动消失.des进行封锁参考资料。重新安装GameGuard可以解决这个问题 error (155) 错误代码155 视窗系统文件被破坏。而且检查你是否可以上网.com/question/,请检查你的网络状况 error (360) 错误代码360 因为我的电脑不是韩文电脑,并且安装.com/question/。请重新下载并且安装GameGuard error (153)错误代码153 “GameGuard。(删除GameGuard文件夹:http。建议你对你的电脑进行少读,请检查你的防火墙有没有对GameGuard进行封锁!) error (380)错误代码380 无法连接GameGuard的升级程序, VirusBuster,你的影响驱动程序或者声音驱动程序已经过期。如果是因为网络连接的问题。请彻底关闭你目前的游戏然后重新起动 error (124)错误代码124 “GameGuard,如果还是同样的问题出现。请重新开机或者关闭造成冲撞的程序 error (115)错误代码115 游戏在同一台电脑上重复或者运行二个同版本的游戏,最后出现错误代码114而且关闭了游戏 1。可能导致于内存却少或者病毒 error (114)错误代码114 无法初始化GameMon。 有可能是因为你的防火墙程序://zhidao.des” 文档不存在或者被改造,重新按装GameGuard。或者。请关闭在你电脑中运行的不重要程序然后再试 error (340)错误代码340 无法下载.) ,如Sygate Firewall 对GameGuard的运行进行封锁。(包括防火墙,和重新安装你的Internet Explorer 或者系统中的rsabase。请检查你的网络 错误代码380 GameGuard无法升级 请下载GameGuard, McAfee。请对你的电脑进行扫毒或者扫木马。请检查你的互联网设置, etc.des”不存在或者被破坏。 重新安装GameGuard可以解决这个问题 error(150) 错误代码150 GameGuard的启动文档不存在或者被破坏,表示你的电脑已经中毒error (100)错误代码100-游戏没有起动有跳出 错误代码100 如果出现这个问题
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
到跑跑根目录运行游戏:右键单击-属性-查找目标-然后看到跑跑双击就行了,如果这样不行的话就重装跑跑就行了。
跑跑的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Unexpected Error Occured When Running Game 蓬莱试玩版进不去,一开始的画面进度完后黑屏出现这个_百度知道
Unexpected Error Occured When Running Game 蓬莱试玩版进不去,一开始的画面进度完后黑屏出现这个
提问者采纳
需安装K-Lite_Codec_Pack解码包,报错是因为游戏默认调用了这里面的一个解码器来播放片头动画。下载地址: 对了,安装时让你选择时记得选“default”,就是安装全部内容。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
我和你一样的情况 win7 32位
hehe 找个GG一起玩《醉·逍遥》
坐骑好好看诶
参考资料:
一醉一逍遥
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁运行跑跑会出现:An error running KartRider.(360)Please restart the game after reinstall game client._百度知道
运行跑跑会出现:An error running KartRider.(360)Please restart the game after reinstall game client.
//www.kr/gameguard/faq/cn/FAQ_3xx.gameguard:http.co.co://www.gameguard.kr/gameguard/faq/cn/FAQ_3xx.把防火墙关了也不能进. 前几天还玩的好好的然后就弹出网站
我有更好的答案
用金山清理专家试试。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
跑跑的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Stack Overflow is a community of 4.7 million programmers, just like you, helping each other. Join them, it only takes a minute:
Im using Eclipse Galileo, and have configured it for Apache Tomcat . I have added Apache Tomcat 6.0 to Windows->Server->Runtime Environments, with the following settings:
Tomcat Installation Directory - C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.24\apache-tomcat-6.0.24
JRE - Workbench Default JRE (This points to C:\Program Files\Java\jre6)
Now, i create a Dynamic Web Project , and add a JSP file to it.But,when i run the project i get the following error:
The Tomcat server configuration at \Servers\Tomcat v6.0 Server at localhost-config is missing. Check the server for errors.
Any way to fix this ?
Thank You.
Probably, you have some problems with your server's configuration.
Follow this steps to remove and create a new one, it might help you.
In Eclipse
1. Window -> Show view -> Servers (If you coundnot see it, you might need to choose Others -> Server)
2. From Server view -> Delete the server which has problems.
3. Right click -> New -> Server : to create a new one
In my case, after new server was created, I get rid of this "localhost-config is missing"
I faced the same problem once. THe reason for this is that even though the server is available, the config files are missing. You can see the server at Windows -> Show view -> Servers. Their configuration files can be seen at Project Explorer -> Servers. For some reason this second mentioned config files were missing.
I simply deleted the existing server and created a new one with this the config files were also created and the problem was solved!
Similar solution is given at here by Emertana EM
You need to define the server instance in the Servers view.
In the box at the right bottom, press the Servers tab and add the server there. You by the way don't necessarily need to add it through global IDE preferences. It will be automagically added when you define it in Servers view. The preference you've modified just defines default locations, not the whole server instance itself. If you for instance upgrade/move the server, you can change the physical location there.
Once defining the server in the Servers view, you need to add the newly created server instance to the project through its Server and Targeted runtime preference.
607k16120612344
If you're not too attached to your current workspace you can create a new workspace, follow BalusC's steps for server creation, and recreate your project in the new workspace.
I got the same error after installing Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers(Juno) but using the workspace of a much older Eclipse installation.
When I created a new workspace I was able to get my Tomcat server running without this error.
Did you, by any chance, deleted stuff from your workspace, or moved it around?
When you create a server for the first time, either globally or through the project's "run on server" settings, Eclipse creates a project in the Servers view, as BalusC pointed out. Eclipse stores this server inside your workspace, in a project called Servers. The project needs to be open for tomcat to run.
(If you want, you can store the server settings elsewher. You can right click and open the server instance from the Servers view and configure various parameters and locations)
As Yoni already mentioned, you probably deleted the project named "Servers" from your Project Explorer. If config files for the server still present on a file system, the quickest way to restore it will be Right Click in Project Explorer->Import->General->Existing Projects into Workspace, then select the root dir where Servers dir located, set checkbox near "Servers" and finally click Finish. If everything works as expected, you should see the 'Servers' project added to the Project Explorer view and your old config files will be there.
Finally, save the tomcat configuration which you had open. You can startup your Tomcat server without errors now.
From project explorer ,just make sure that Servers is not closed
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled

我要回帖

更多关于 ocr running error 的文章

随机推荐