高考英语作文文《如果有很多钱想干什麼》

发表日期:
When I was very small, I like to read the books with pictures, because I did not know the words. One day, I saw the interesting pictures in the book, ...
发表日期:
I am good at study, I can always get the high mark in the exam, so I am very confident that I can do all the things well, but the experience of making dumplings changes my idea....
发表日期:
I like to travel to different places, I can see the beautiful scenery and get to know the different cultures. My friends and I always travel together,...
发表日期:
I like to eat buffet so much, because I can taste so many food at the same time. There are all kinds of fruits, meat and ice cream, I like them all, ...
发表日期:
Today, as our economy develops fast, people live a much better life than before, they start to pay attention the chase fun. When people have holiday, ...
发表日期:
About four days ago, the Asian Game was open, this time, it is held in Korea. The Asian Game is held once four years, it is a big game for the Asian coutries....
发表日期:
In China, everyone knows Li Na, she is the symbol of Chinese tennis athlete, she becomes the first to win grand slam in Asia. Her tennis career is such a great success,...
发表日期:
I have a good friend, her name is Lucy, we became friends since I was five years old, she is my neighbor, we play together all the time. ...
发表日期:
Today, when I read the newspaper, I saw the interesting news, it is said that the first rainbow tunnel has been built in our country. I have seen many tunnels when I went out by bus, ...
发表日期:
Running men is the hot show in Korea, in 2014, China has brought its copyright and starts to make Chinese running men. When the show first came to the audience&s eyes,...
发表日期:
David Beckham perhaps is the most handsome and famous male athlete in the world, his wife Victoria is also very popular around the world, ...
发表日期:
Before I was 10, I lived in my hometown, it was a small and beautiful village, I love my hometown so much. I remembered when it rained with the sunshine, ...
发表日期:
Though the science is highly advocated, people try to explain everything in science, there are still some people believe that something happen for some certain reasons, ...
发表日期:
There are four seasons in a year, spring means reborn, the trees become green and the flowers get boom. In the summer, the weather is hot while in the autumn,...
123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有学科精品备考资讯
2014年高考英语真题
2014中考英语试题
教辅答案详解
暑期对点复习
高考真题解析
英语管理员:陈老师
审核站长:陈站长
推荐专辑xkw工作室
名校名卷原创精品
高中初中小学
阅读·写作英语作文《如果有很多钱想干什麼》_百度知道
英语作文《如果有很多钱想干什麼》
If I have lots of money, I will donate most of it to the poor students who have to drop off school because they don't have money to pay the fee. I will help to build a nice school so that lots of poor students can go to school. I will take part in continue training especially I take English courses so that I can make great progress in English. Then I will travel around the w订涪斥皇俪郝筹酮船捆orld. I will buy myself a nice house with a beautiful garder. So I can grow plants and flowers. I am sure, I will live a happy life.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁友情链接   QQ:

我要回帖

更多关于 幸福是什么英语作文 的文章

随机推荐