2016年中考英语试卷-中华考试网
&&当前位置: >>
英语真题相关栏目 →&&&&地区导航?
共 707 篇文章&& 上一页
页次:1/24页 &30篇文章/页&转到:
         Copyright ©
() All Rights Reserved您当前位置 :
初一英语单项选择题专练题及答案
  小编导语:初一英语单项选择题专练题及答案是小编为大家准备的初一英语单项选择题专练题及答案。单项选择题是初中英语考试中的经典题型。以下就是初一英语单项选择题专练题及答案,供你学习参考。  ( )1.My friend __________ America said he doesn't like Chinese food.  A. of B. with C. from D. to  ( )2.-- What club does he play ________? -- Juventus.  A. with B. to C. against D. for  ( )3.-- What do you think ______ the idea? -- I think it's funny.  A. of B. over C. in D. for  ( )4.He is friendly and most of his classmates like to play ______ him.  A. by B. on C. with D. and  ( )5.He doesn't ______ at school, but at home.  A. singing B. sing C. to sing D. sings  ( )6.When did you ___________ this morning?  A. go to school B. went to school C. goes to school D. going to school  ( )7.Where _____ your English teacher from?  A. does B. is C. do D. are  ( )8.----What are your school rules? ----We _____ eat in the classroom.  A. don't B. not C. can't D. can to  ( )9.-______________ is your brother, Tom? -He's much better.  A. What B. How C. Where D. Why  ( )10.My watch is old, but _________ is new.  A. his B. her C. your D. its  ( )11.The girl ________ the red dress is Alice.  A. in B. on C. with D. under  ( )12.-- _______ ? -- I'd like some noodles.  A. What do you like B. Do you like some noodles  C. What would you like D. What size would you like  ( )13..Mary can't play with me _______ she is too busy.  A. why B. so C. because D. because of  ( )14.Let' s ________ football.  A. playing B. are playing C. play D. plays  ( )15.--- Why do you want to see the dolphins? --- _____ I like them.  A. And B. But C. Because D. Then  ( )16.Do you want to __________ a football player?  A. wait B. be C. like D. call  ( )17.My father ___ mind sitcoms.  A. does B. doesn't C. isn't D. can't  ( )18.---_______ is the school library? ---It's next to the playground.  A. What B. Where C. How D. When  ( )19.Sundays, I usually go to visit my grandfather.  A. In B. At C. Of D. On  ( )20.---Thanks a lot. ---_________.  A. You are right B. That's right C. That's all right D. All right  ( )21.Here is a photo ___ our classmates.  A. of B. for C. at D. is  ( )22.--- What was the weather like yesterday? --- _____.  A. It's Sunday B. It is snowy C. It's July 3rd D. It was windy  ( )23.---- What does your brother look like? ---- He is ______.  A. clever B. lazy C. busy D. tall  ( )24.Nurses work at the ______.  A. bank B. hospital C. assistants D. clerk  ( )25.Molly likes to_______ with her friends and eat grass.  A. speak B. say C. get D. play  ( )26.Did he go to Central Park? __________.  A. Yes, he didn't B. No, he didn't C. Yes, he does D. No, he did  ( )27.I count ___________ money in the bank every day.  A. a lot B. lots C. many D. a lot of  ( )8.--- ____ are giraffes from? --- Africa.  A. What B. Where C. Which D. Who  ( )29.The students often ________ soccer in the afternoon.  A. playing B. plays C. are playing D. play  ( )30.---Is there a supermarket near here?  ---There is one _________ from the station.  A. cross B. across C. away D. of  ( )31.----Why do you like this play? ---- ______ it's funny.  A. because B. Because C. So D. For  ( )32.Fire can be useful, ____ it also can be dangerous.  A. and B. but C. or D. so  ( )33.She wants to ____ an exchange student in America.  A. is B. are C. be D. does  ( )34.He is always _________ to others.  A. friend B. friends C. friendly D. friendly  ( )35.Which do you like ________ ,tea or coffee?  A. well B. good C. better D. best  ( )36.Can you tell me the way ______ the post office?  A. for B. of C. in D. to  ( )37.Is your friend a boy _____?  A. and girl B. and a girl C. or girl D. or a girl  ( )38.Why _______ your parent like dolphins?  A. do B. is C. are D. does  ( )39.He often helps her _______ her homework.  A. does B. doing C. with the D. with  ( )40.-- How did you _______ your Sunday?  -- I stayed at home and watched TV.  A. play B. like C. spend D. want  ( )41.Mr Green is ________ English.  A. an B. / C.a D. the  ( )42.There is a hospital _________ the police station.  A. on B. with C. of D. opposite  ( )43.Father _________ Sports World, but mother ________.  A. like, don't B. like, doesn't C. likes, doesn't D. likes, don't  ( )44.--- Is there a supermarket on Second Avenue? --- ____.  A. No, it isn't B. Yes, it is C. there isn't D. Yes, there is  ( )45.Lucy and Lily do ______ homework every day.  A. one's B. their C. her D. they're  ( )46.My weekend is boring, but yours is ________.  A. bad B. difficult C. great D. clean  ( )47.It's an international school ___ children ___ 5-12.  A. for, of B. of , for C. of, of D. for, for  ( )48.-What are you doing? -- I am ________ a book..  A. seeing B. looking at C. watching D. reading  ( )49.My sister and I ________.  A. am doing my homework B. is doing my homework  C. are doing our homework D. are doing their homework  ( )50.--- What is your favorite _____? --- Football.  A. sport B. subject C. food D. music  1.C   2.D   3.A   4.C   5.B   6.A   7.B  8.C    9.B   10.A   11.A   12.C    13.C   14.C 15.C   16.B   17.B   18.B   19.D   20.C 21.A  22.D   23.D   24.B  25.D   26.B   27.D   28.B  29.D  30.B  31.B   32.B  33.C  34.C  35.C 36.D  37.D   38.D  39.D  40.C  41.B  42.D 43.C   44.D  45.B  46.C   47.A   48.D   49.C  50.A
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
后一篇:后面没有内容
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号英语选择题_百度知道
英语选择题
but what you read can _your thinking
AThe book itself can&#39.influence,affect
D.influence.affect.t _ you,affect
C,influence
提问者采纳
意思和强调句差不多? 你是受了什麽支配而那样做的。其实这题就是要考查学生.influence,看了例句;sth)The book itself can&#39:书本身不能XX你,一误人了!而标准答案,最好通过大一点的英汉双解词典来解决; *affect是动词;t tell you my opinion。能影响你(的思想)的是书的内容而不是其外表。 这样分析下来. 加税已经影响了我们大家. 后一句完合可以省略can后面的东西,但你看到的书里面的东西能XX你. 他们半夜逃脱了. 之外。《牛津双解》affect&#47,第一种解释中的affect是指作用于人的感情; infect (指疾病)侵袭(某人[某物])。第一空为什么要用affect而不用influence呢, etc in a particular way 影响(某人[某事物]),词汇题; E`fZkt&#47,语法上的修辞题。但从对仗来看. 他们的意见不会影响我的决定:It is not A but B that :The book itself can' 感染
Cancer had affected his lungs,所以我提出我的观点,让老外来做;E5fekt:It is A rather than B that can infs clear that her painting has been influenced by Picasso? 这一题.It is also a (formal) verb meaning `accomplish&#39,我肯定选A; cause (sb&#47!? 上面的第二个例句不就是you作influence的宾语吗,除了用强调句型.3 cause (sb) to have feelings of produce an effect on 影响
The tax increases have affected us all? 看了英语解释, v1 [Tn] have an effect or influence on (sb&#47.affect!.,这就是一缪题, ie be bad for you,也可以用并列句,是害人的练习题(高考我想不会出这样的题;sth)。汉语喜欢重复.
Their opinion will nosth)!? 我猜,而是书里面的内容(你读到的东西) 的话. 要是我不幸是个参考的学生,第二空肯定是选influence.,有没有记住老师所讲的affect和influence的所谓的区别?affect指的是。这两个词都可以译成“影响”,我猜很有可能是选D. 酒精对司机的影响很大. 她的画显然受了毕加索的影响,affect
C; touch 使(某人)有悲伤或同情的感觉; 对(某人[某事物])起作用
the belief of astrologers that planets influence human character 星相家认为星体能影响人的性格的信念
I don&#39.:影响人不是书本身. influence.2 [Cn. 酒精能影响司机的注意力,英语不喜欢重复? 评; 感动
We were deeply affected by the news of her death,influence长期影响】说实在的,这句话相当于? 难道influence的宾语一定要用thinking吗.. 她死亡的噩耗使我们深为感伤;t want to influence you either way,纯为出考题而编题句. affect,influence这是一个“推敲”题.Effect is a noun meaning `result or influence&#39, think!。这种问题!,十有八九是A。我选D;*effect是名词; concentration,
It is B rather than A that !我们现在不是在考试. 从influence的英语解释来看. 我不想对你有任何影响, NOTE ON USAGE 用法 Affect is a verb meaning `have an influence on'*effect这个词还是个(文雅的)动词,but what you read can, 意为‘影响’
Alcohol affects drivers&#39,是一个高级题,多为模拟题之类的)
这不是好题句. 气候的变化可能影响你的健康.,affect
D,这种情况下多用省略;sth) to act。,从应试角度来看.
It' v[Tn]1 have an influence on (sb&#47, 所以我不告诉你我的看法,思想以及行为的控制及左右的程度】或【affect 一时的影响。影响you和影响your thinking有什么不同呢 . (用you也可以).只需要用一个动词(这时候可以推敲一下;t _____ you。感情?不能是you。:【affect
是指作用于人的感情influence 暗含对他人感情,“正确”答案应该是A.t] cause or persuade (sb) to do sth 支配或左右(某人)做某事
What influenced you to behave like that,如从英语的汉语词义很难说清楚.2 (of disease) attack (sb&#47,我迷茫了,我都理解不了,affect呢还是influence.。. 癌已侵及他的肺脏,什么,用哪一个更好,influence
B, 意为‘效果’或‘影响’
Alcohol has a very bad effect on drivers,but what you read can _your thinking
A, so I won&#39。如果要表达:这不是好题.
The change in climate may affect your health.affect,t _ you, 意为‘完成’
They effected their escape in the middle of the night.influence
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
)你的思维再把选项中的单词翻译一下两者都是对人的感情,但你读什么可以(&& 是指作用于人的感情influence 暗含对他人感情,但不同的是首先先把句子翻译一下The book itself can&#39,思想以及行为的控制及左右的程度故答案;&&nbsp,but what you read can _your thinking& )你:affect&&&&&t _&这本书本身不能(&nbsp
是指作用于人的感情influence 暗含对他人感情,思想以及行为的控制及左右的程度
选A affect 一时的影响,influence长期影响
选A 楼上的朋友说的很对
您可能关注的推广
选择题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语经典选择题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语经典选择题