you must escape16尽力完成 homework

You must___(not play) games before finishing your homework._百度作业帮
You must___(not play) games before finishing your homework.
You must (not play) games before finishing your homework.must 是情态动词后面用动词原形翻译:在完成作业前,你不许玩游戏.You must finish your homework on time.的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:71九年级英语全册 Unit 5 It must belong to Carla导学案
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
71九年级英语全册 Unit 5 It must belong to Carla导学案
Unit5ItmustbelongtoCarla;【单元学习目标】:;1.根据事情描述进行合理的推测.;2.学习提高阅读能力和写作能力;3.掌握must,can’t,could,mig;【学习重点】:;1.掌握重点词汇及语言目标:;Vocabulary:;picnic,chase,escape,belo;wake,neighbor,garbage;Targe
Unit 5 It must belong to Carla .【单元学习目标】:1. 根据事情描述进行合理的推测.。2. 学习提高阅读能力和写作能力。3. 掌握must, can’t, could, might表推测的用法。【学习重点】:1.掌握重点词汇及语言目标:Vocabulary:picnic, chase, escape, belong to, toy car, plate’, mystery, appointment, worried,wake, neighbor, garbageTarget Language:Whose volleyball is this?It must be Carla’s. She loves volleyball.It could be Ted’s.Whose hair band is this ?It could be Mei’s . She has long hair .It might belong to Linda . She was at the picnic .It can’t be Ted’s .2.学会运用must, could, might, can’t 进行推测。【学习难点】:1.听,说,读,写技能的训练及提高。2.熟练掌握must, could, might, can’t 的用法。课时安排:7课时第一课时Section A【学习目标】: 1. 完成Section A 1a---1c的学习任务。2. 进行听力强化训练. 能够进行听力内容转述。【自主学习案】:学习目标 : 1.自学并掌握文中短语
2.能运用belong to一、用括号内单词填空1.You didn’t annoy me in the___
(slight) 2.Heimingway is one of _____
(famous) writer in the world.3.The notebook belongs to her. That’s to say, the notebook is___ _(her))二、翻译下列词组:属于
她最喜欢的作者
在野餐听古典音乐
去听音乐会
总是,一直作某事
句型转换:三、This sweater must be Li Ming’s= This sweater______
______【群学学案】:Step1. 教师指引,学生交流,讨论并展示目标语言。Step2. 听力训练:1听力链接:1)favorite author 最喜欢的作家
2) at the picnic 在野炊3)hair band发带,发夹4) the only little kid 唯一的小孩5)listen to classical music 听古典音乐2. 听力步步高1b:1)看图回答问题。a.What can you see in the picture?
b.What are they doing?2)Listen to the tape and answer the following question.How many people are mentioned(提到)in the listening ?3)听第二遍,完成书上要求。4)根据听力资料填空:Girl1:Whose volleyball is
be Carla’s. She loves volleyball.Girl: ______ ______ this toy car.Girl2:Oh,that toy car must _____ ______ Jane’s little brother. He was the ____________ kid at the ______.And the magazine must belong to Deng Wen. He __
___ cats.Boy1: Oh, and look, someone left a book.Gir2: Oh,yeah? This book _______
_______.Girl: Ok? and how about this CD.Girl2:Hmmmm? The CD must belong to Grace.
She ______ listens to___________music.5) 把1b改写为一个小作文Model:The volleyball must be Carla’s,because she loves volleyball.The toy car must_______________, because _______________________.
The magazine ___________________,becaus_________.The book ________________,because_________________.The CD
_,because_______________.【观察与思考】:1、It must belong to Carla .1)must 是_____ 动词,表
\意为:肯定,一定。一般用
, must be表示“
”把握性比较大。对现在的推测。试比较:,并翻译出来。You must have finished your homework,haven’tyou?_________________________________________That must be yours, isn’tit ?____________________________,can’t 表示
定推测,表示“
”语气强烈,用于否定或疑问句中。could /may/ might 表示“可能.......”语气较弱,比较委婉。Must have done 对过去的推测,must表推测时,如果要变反意疑问句,由must后的be 或have来确定。 It must have rained last night,_____
?It must be Mike’s,___
___ ? His name is on the cover of the book.2)belong(vi),“属于”,常与介词___连用,不用于____,不能用于____,后接
词。belong to sb =
“是某人的” 例如:I belong to the swimming club. Thatbook belongs to me.【展示】:1.The cup _____
me .这个茶杯属于2. Whom _____
this car belong__?这辆车是谁的?①It might belong ________Alice. A. at
D. in②It might belong to ____. Because the book’s name is WeiHua. A.it
D. her③--Whose dictionary is this?
--It must _____Tom.. I saw him using it yesterday.A.belong to
C. be belonged to
D. be belonged④The book could be _________(Lucy)(用括号内的正确形式填空) 2. He was the only little kid at the picnic .only作形容词,意为“
”可用来修饰名词.例如:He is the only boy in his family.【拓展】only作副词,意为“只,仅,才”修饰主语时,only常置于主语之前例如:Only a doctor can do that.修饰主语以外的成分时,only常置于行为动词之前,be动词,情态动词,助动词后。例如:I only touched it.要确定所修饰的事物时,则置于所修饰的词和短语之前. 例如:I had only 20 fen.3、学英语也有顺口溜:肯定推测must\否定推测用can’t\可能推测用could might may \禁止做某事是mustn’t【达标训练案】:一、根据首字母填空。1.The new book
isn’t mine. It b______ to Mary.
2. Do you know the a____
of this novel?
Maybe Lu Xun wrote it.3.Father always likes listening to c______ music.4.last night, she went to the c_______with her father.They both like music. 5. Tomorrow is Sunday. Shall we go for a p____
?6.This book _____ be Li Lei’s. Look! His name is on the cover. 7. Which school do you b_______
8. can you guess the ___(own) of the backpack.二、Choose the best answer(中考链接)(
)1.--Is the man over there Mr Brown? ---It ___ be him. He is much shorter. (2010湖州19)A.must
C.needn’t
)2. CWhose book is this? CIt ____ be Linda’s . It has her name on it. (2010台州18)A can
)3. -- Whose shirt is this? CIt ____ be LiLei’s . It’s too big for him. (2010东阳18)A.could
D .might(
)4.--Look at the boy running on the ground .Is he David?CIt ___be him. I saw him go to the teacher’s office just now. (2009月考3)A.might
D .mustn’t(
)5. The teacher______ be
in the office
because the light is off.A. might
)6.___ Whose Chinese book is this?
__ It could be ______.
He______ Chinese.A. Tom ,study
B. Tom’s, studies.
Tom’s , study
D. Tom, studied(
)7. There are trees on_____
)8. He must be very busy today,__
__?A. mustn’t
C. isn’t he
)9. C What‘s the man over there ?
- He ____ a teacher .A. maybe
C.has to be三、 用 must , could , might , can’t 填空1.The textbook ______ be his . It has his name on it .2.The beautiful trousers ______ be Jim’s . They are too long .3.The football ______ be Wei Hua’s or Tina’s .They both play football .4.You _______ be right , but I don’t think you are .5.He _______ be in Beijing because I saw him in town only a few minutes ago .6.The guitar ______ belong to Sam . He plays the guitar .【拓展提升案】:一、句型转换。1. The dictionary must be Tom’s . (改为同义句)The dictionary must ______
_______ Tom .2. Helen feels unhappy .(改为反意疑问句)Helen feels unhappy ,_________
_________ ?3. Must I finish my homework this afternoon ? (作否定回答)_______ , _______
______ .4. The wallet must be Nancy’s .(改为否定句)The wallet ________
Nancy’s . 5.Those tennis balls must belong to Sally .(对换线部提问) ____
__ those tennis balls belong to ?6.He must be a Canadian, __________
___________?二、完成句子。1. 这张CD一定是李明的。This CD
Li Ming’s.2.这些杂志可能属于她/他。These magazines may______to
..3.这是谁的笔记本?
一定是宁的,上面有她的名字。--- _______
notebook is this
---It _______
Ning’s. It has hername
it.4.他们俩都踢足球,是吗?They_______ _______
soccer, _______
they?5.这双鞋对我来说太小了。The pair of shoes are______ small _______ me.6 .因为大雨,她迟到了。She was late_______ it rained =She was late __
the heavy rain.7.我刚才试图给你打电话。I _____
you just now.8.我们都尽力学好英语。We all_______ ______
____ ______ English well.【课后反思】:我的收获
我的疑惑:第二课时Section A学习目标:1.完成Section A 2a---2c的学习任务。 2. 进行听力强化训练. 能够进行听力内容转述。【自主学习案】:学习目标:复习情态动词及反义疑问句一、在括号内写出下列单词的含义,注意区别,然后完成课本P35
2c。must(
), might(
), could(
),can’t(
)表示推测,做某事的可能性must 一定,肯定
might, could 可能
can’t 不可能辨析 may, could, might 三者都表可能,可以。三者用于表建议或请求的疑问句,其与其的客气程度由低到高是:____
_______.其中 may表可以,可能,。Might表___
__ .Eg: 1.There are dark clouds in the sky. It _____ rain2.---- I can’t find my pen.
----That one ____
yours.3.It______ be John’s. It’s much
too small for
him.复习情态动词用法(
)1. You ______ stop when the traffic light is red.A. can
C. must (
)2. Li Lei can't go hiking with us today, because he ______ take care of his sick mother.A. has to
C. mustn't
D. needn't (
)3. You ________ learn English well. I'm sure, without opening your mouth.A. needn't
C. mustn't
D. may not(
)4. I hear you've got some new Australian coins,______ I have a look?A. Do
D. Should (
)5. The light in the office is off. The teacher ______ be there now.A. may
C. mustn't
D. must (
)6. Susan's parents have bought a large house with a swimming poo1. It__
be very expensive.
C. mustn't
D. can't二、复习反义疑问句知识(
)1. ――You've never seen dinosaur eggs, have you?――_________. How I wish to visit the Dinosaur World.A.Yes, I have
B.No, I haven't
C.Certainly, I have
D.Ofcourse, I haven't(
)2. His sister had a bad cough, ________ she?
B. doesn't
D. didn't(
)3. Don't smoke in the meeting room, __? A.do you
B.will you
C. can youD. could you(
)4. The lady couldn't say a word when she saw the snake, ________?A.could the lady
B. couldn't the lady
C.could she
D.couldn't she(
)5. Tina is unhappy now, _________?
A.isn't she
D. did she(
)6. There is some water in that bottle, isn't _______?
D. those(
)7. ――Let's go and play football, _______?
――That's wonderful.A.will you
C.won't youD.shall we【群学学案】:一. 听力步步高2a,2b。1.听录音完成书上2a 要求。2.听录音完成书上2b要求3.根据听力内容填空:Bob: Oh, look!________ backpack do you think this is ?Anna: I
don’t know.____, here’s a school T-shirt.Bob: Well then, the person__
go to our school. Oh! Here is a ____,____, sothe person____be a boy.包含各类专业文献、应用写作文书、中学教育、高等教育、行业资料、幼儿教育、小学教育、71九年级英语全册 Unit 5 It must belong to Carla导学案等内容。 
  2013年秋九年级英语全册 Unit 5 It must belong to Carla精美导学案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 5 It must belong to Carla 精美导学案【课题】 Unit 5...   辽宁省东港市黑沟中学九年级英语全册 Unit 5 It must belong to Carla(第3课时)导学案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 5 It must belong to Carla 导入新课...   辽宁省东港市黑沟中学九年级英语全册 Unit 5 It must belong to Carla(第2课时)导学案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 5 It must belong to Carla 导入新课...   辽宁省东港市黑沟中学九年级英语全册 Unit 5 It must belong to Carla(第4课时)导学案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 5 It must belong to Carla 导入新课...   新目标英语九年级unit5 It must belong to carla 导学案 全单元_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。新目标Unit 5 It must belong to Carla 詹大悲中学初三...   辽宁省东港市黑沟中学九年级英语全册 Unit 5 It must belong to Carla(第5课时)导学案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 5 It must belong to Carla 学习目标...   河北省唐山市曹妃甸区第二中学九年级英语全册 Unit 5 It must belong to Carla Section B(1a-4)导学案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 5 It must belong to...   2013年九年级英语全册 Unit 5 It must belong to carla 教学案 人教新目标版_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2013 年九年级英语全册 Unit 5 It must belong to ...   九上英语导学案Unit 5 S... 1页 2下载券 九年级英语 unit 4 It m...... 黑龙江省绥化九中九年级英语全册《Unit 5 It must belong to Carla Section ...FACK ELMANN
参考译文1:TRAY艾尔曼参考译文2:托盘 ELMANN参考译文3:托盘 ELMANN参考译文4:格埃尔曼语义参照:山月英语已经成立十五周年了.我相信每一位老师都付出了自己辛勤的汗水,浇灌了一棵棵幼小的树苗.
Chang English has established 15 years. I believe every teacher will pay their hard sweat watering a young tree seedlings.romantic relationship
浪漫的关系半年完成销售2200台
Half a year to complete sales of 2,200 units如果你钱多,捐给爱心事业吧
If you money, donate to healthType Approval Audit
类型审批审核PORT OF LOADING: NINGBO
装运港: 宁波when the driver is driving,
当驱动程序驾车,试点普及:在全省经销商完成移动4S店的普及:同期推进经销商培训
Pilot popularity: in dealer complete mobile 4S shops throughout the province popular: simultaneous advance dealer trainingspottail dart fish
spottail镖鱼他们认为学校是学习知识的地方,学生应该安心的在学校生活,离开了老师,缺乏自觉性。可能被社会的不良风气所影响。
正在翻译,请等待...我们居住10多了
We have more than 10 livewhat is the train eare to beijin
什么是火车eare到北津if you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components
如果您需要在安全模式下删除或禁用组件你必须独立做作业
You must be independent homework你,白痴
You idiocyour tea master has selected this english style naturally
我们茶师已选这种英语风格自然同时我们会尽心尽力做好技术服务
We will try our best technical servicessend me the questions
向我发送问题通过专业知识的学习我找到了兴趣所在
expertise through the learning I find the interest of the指南车相传是黄帝发明的
Guide to car according to legend was invented by the Yellow Emperor清洁美容
Clean beautybricht led light
符投光灯english evening
英语晚会一个蓝色的笔记本
A blue notebook你们几点钟到酒店的呢?
Some of your o'clock in the hotel?then select zhe keyboard
然后选择哲键盘通过各种渠道的宣传活动
The publicity activities through a variety of channels巧克力
ChocolateDon't let me down!
别让我 down!你能做的,我也能做
You can do, I can do西班牙斗牛士
Spain Matadori want to but everywhere here is thai massage
我想,但这里是泰式按摩Melody has never changed
曲从来没有改变The unenployment rate in that country is expected to remain stable for 2006.
在该国的unenployment率预计将保持稳定,2006年。在诚空间
在诚空间你是猪妹妹
Your sister is a pig清楚的记得和你拥有同样处境的日子里,我也拥有同样的感受 ,那就是快要疯了.............
Clearly remember the day and you have the same situation, I also have the same feelings, that's going crazy ... ... ... ....Tequica
tequicahe could not forbear crying out in a transport, and expressing in exclamations the great sense he had of forgiving mercy and his assurance of God’s love
他忍不住哭在运输时,与他原谅他保证的上帝的爱和怜悯的感叹句,表示大感o Click the help menu button which is now highlighted, or press F12.
o单击“帮助”菜单中的按钮即被高亮显示,或按f12。他为了增强体质
In order to improve their health我们每一个人都应该懂得感恩,学会感恩。
Each of us should know how grateful, be grateful.to speak
发言do you like we try
你愿意我们尝试做事不负责任
Do something irresponsible浅谈客房管理系统
On the Room Management System周转日期
Turnaround date他因为舞跳得好而著名
He is famous because the good dancerThey had followed the steps of the moose and the wolves. Each step told a different story. They could see the tragedy as it happened: here was the place the moose stopped to fight. The snow was packed down for many feet. One wolf had been caught by the heavy feet of the moose and kicked to death. Further on, they saw h
他们所遵循的步骤驼鹿和狼。每一步给不同的故事。他们能看到的悲剧所发生的一切: 这里是驼鹿停止战斗的地方。雪挤满下来很多脚。一个狼一直被沉重的驼鹿的脚并且踢死。进一步,他们看到穆斯怎么了it was the same one that was on the application
這是同一個應用程序Rest, rest, attention to the body!
休息、 休息、 注意身体 !帮助学生更好的学习与进步
Help the student better learning and progressboth of us get what we want
我们俩都得到我们想要的一所(男女)混合学校
(Men and women) mixed school第一,英语是世界上使用最广泛的语言,大多数商业信件,书籍,杂志都是用英语书写
First, English is the world's most widely used language, the majority of business letters, books and magazines are written in English我们正在努力消除我们国家的贫困
We are working to eradicate poverty in our countryBan a nas
禁止在NAS可耐温度
temperature resistance七仔
7 ChaiSummer War
夏季战争dont live me alone
别住我孤独能够治病
To be able to cure diseases当黑夜来临
When the night comesmust have the erasing capability turned on at all times
必须擦除能力打开了时刻我爱的,仅此而已。
I love, and that is all.我喜欢文字,喜欢在阅读它们时的欣喜。不论什么文字,掩卷之后,都会带给我惊喜,带给我深思。
I like writing, like reading when they are happy. No matter what the text, Yanjuan later, will put me in surprise, brought me food for thought.最近查询:
I have listened very carefully
typle L 服务
OK, now I must sleep, on tomorrow morning
Stay at Hotel
一天,我可以将成真我的梦想
Them think the former two view there are on
Let you mistakenly think that a feminine
我将亲自到这个学院,访问的人士的工作负责的就业博览会
When I heard this good news, Mr. Lee said with excitement, not a word.
自工作与牛是完全不把他的快速道,促进、和自他出生时是农民种姓,他知道他唯一的真正机会的饮用水**本质真正是如果他返回Homeworld和又回到他的家庭农场。 然后,因为他只被3个姐妹兄弟姊妹,他一定会很幸运如果他们甚至让他活着,像一个工人现在他的父母都死了。you must finish your homework ontime改为祈使句_百度知道
you must finish your homework ontime改为祈使句
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Finish your homework ontime此句翻译,对不起、如果此答案对您有用的话,如果不明白的话,动词不变ing形式备注:你必须在作业时间完成你的家庭作业、另外=======================答题==================原句,欢迎追问哦~2。这是B形祈使句,欢迎您来赞~3,答题有些仓促:1、时间关系:you must finish your homework ontime变为祈使句
=======================答题================== 原句:you must finish your homework ontime 此句翻译:你必须在作业时间完成你的家庭作业。 改为祈使句:finish your homework on time.
解析: must语气重,改为have to 略轻一些;把must去掉,效果会更好一些的。 备注:1、时间关系,答题有些仓促,对不起,如果不明白的话,欢迎追问哦~2、如果此答案对您有用的话,欢迎您来赞~3、另外,欢迎楼主采纳哦~
==================望采纳=====================
Finish your homework ontime.
其他类似问题
祈使句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 you must escape攻略 的文章

随机推荐