其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一篇英语对话my roommate is driving me crazy_百度知道
一篇英语对话my roommate is driving me crazy
.wait for a moment:NO..:That&#39. A: 能把中文告诉我吗, go down this street.I cannot catch it,and you can take NO, the Bus-stop is on your right:you are welcome,s my pearsure 追问:Yes.A,and it&#39,I&#39.. B:Could you tell me the way to the Garden Hotel(花园酒店)pleaseB,then turn left at the third crossing..Ts right.:No. Is it the first crossingB. A. Are you clear Anything elseA,clear:I hope you can remind of it..:yes.10 Bus B;d just been there last few weeks..10 to Garden Hotel directly.., let me think about it:Wait.B:Em
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文歌里面的歌词求歌名you saved me so i believe this is the_百度知道
英文歌里面的歌词求歌名you saved me so i believe this is the
歌手: ina歌名是:I wanted you歌词:Ina - I wanted you 中英对照 主唱:Ina作曲/填词:Ina Lately I've been thinking about what I can do 近来我常思索能做些什麼 I've been stressing to fall back in love with you 爱著你逼得我自己喘不过气 I'm so sorry that I couldn't follow through 很抱歉我已经无法再继续 But I can't go on this way. I've got to stop it babe 我也无法这样撑下去,宝贝我必须停止这一切 You've been wonderful in all that you can be 你各方面那麼完美优异 But it hurts when you say that you understand me 但你说了解我却让我心痛不已 So believe me. I, I am sorry, I, I am sorry, I, I 所以相信我,我,我很抱歉,我,我很抱歉,我,我 I wanted you to be there when I fall 当我失落时只要你在就好 I wanted you to see me through it all 我的一切只要你了解就好 I wanted you to be the one I loved 我的情人只要是你就好 I wanted you, I wanted you 是你就好,是你就好 I wanted you to hold me in my sleep 当我熟睡时在你怀抱就好 I wanted you to show me what I need 当我需要你时你在就好 I wanted you to know just how down deep 我陷得多深你知道就好 I wanted you, I wanted you 是你就好,是你就好 I've been pushing hard to open up the door 我曾艰辛的推开这扇门 Trying to take us back to where we were before 试著带我们回到从前 But I'm done. I just can't do this anymore 但我累坏了,再也无法完成 'Cuz we can't be mended, so let's stop pretending now 因为我们无法破镜重圆,就别在互相隐瞒了 We've been walking around in circles for some time 你我有时像在原地打转 And I think we should head for the finish line 我想该让这一切划上句号 So believe me. I, I am sorry, I, I am sorry, I, I 所以相信我,我,我很抱歉,我,我很抱歉,我,我 I wanted you to be there when I fall 当我失落时只要你在就好 I wanted you to see me through it all 我的一切只要你了解就好 I wanted you to be the one I loved 我的情人只要是你就好 I wanted you, I wanted you 是你就好,是你就好 I wanted you to hold me in my sleep 当我熟睡时在你怀抱就好 I wanted you to show me what I need 当我需要你时你在就好 I wanted you to know just how down deep 我陷得多深你知道就好 I wanted you, I wanted you 是你就好,是你就好 I, I.. I'm so sorry baby 我,我,我很抱歉宝贝 But I, I.. I gotta pack up and leave 但我,我已准备好离开这里 But I, I'll always remember how we came close 但我,我永远记得我们曾经如此亲近 ..to being how I wanted to be 解释这一切如此刻骨铭心 I wanted you baby 宝贝是你就好 I wanted you to be there when I fall 当我失落时只要你在就好 I wanted you to see me through it all 我的一切只要你了解就好 I wanted you to be the one I loved 我的情人只要是你就好 I wanted you, I wanted you 是你就好,是你就好 I wanted you to hold me in my sleep 当我熟睡时在你怀抱就好 I wanted you to show me what I need 当我需要你时你在就好 I wanted you to know just how down deep 我陷得多深你知道就好 I wanted you, I wanted you 是你就好,是你就好
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
接着的曲调非常的好听,如果突然失去它。1,非常舒服的一首小情歌~喜欢啊~)。个人觉得偶尔听听法语歌也是满有趣的,爱情.金钱算得了什么呢). <classicriver>很多人都听过的旋律.这样的经典歌曲是无价之宝.相信当你知道这歌曲之后、Down by the Sally Gardens(歌手不明、Wait Til You Here From You--Sarah Connor(开头的独白;  67;  6,昨天才终于被我找到~);  40;  25,那种声音令人放松、Mad--尼欧,比较喜欢高潮以外的部分,刻骨的伤心、The Saltwater Room--Owl City(最爱的歌手之一、Scarborough Fair(毕业生)、It&#39.杰克逊(不知到底是翻唱还是遗作.凯拉!强力推荐)、We Can Work It Out --Sweetbox;  52.;  14;  31。有点像m2m的声音!高潮部分非常非常适合做铃声、Stupid In Love--Rihanna(开头的鼓点不错;  42;  66、Beautiful Boy--Celine Dion(歌手不用介绍;  63!听着它、Before The Down--Jennifer Rush(有点怀旧的感觉!曾经就听过;  46!)、The Best Day--Taylar Swift,其成名作)中的主题曲;  16.)、Nothings Gonna Change My Love For You--Glenn Mediros(被方大同翻唱过;  64!);  68,经典慢歌~),我们能听到的.;  20,也是我非常喜欢的黑人歌手之一。):(《Scarborough Fair》是美国六十年代最受大学生欢迎的电影、Just One Last Dance--Sarah Connor(这个经典的不用说吧;  5、Lovebug--Jonas Brothers(高潮非常明快;  58,R的嗓音特别吸引人、Who Says--John Mayer(类似乡村风、Take A Bow--Rihanna(听2秒就会爱上的歌手和歌~)、One Fine Wire--Colbie Caillat(高潮曲调的设计有点小俏皮, 曾经的回忆;  36;  17!女生手机必备,开头很特别、I See You--Leona Lewis(就是《阿凡达》的主题曲、Crush--David Archuleta,听了叫人放松、Happy--丽安娜 刘易斯.;  62、Bubbly--Colbie Caillat(你听过一遍就会非常喜欢的歌),这首非常棒、Love To Be Loved By You--马克;23;t Know My Own Strength--Whitney Houston(是非常棒的一首慢歌、Can Anybody Hear Me--Meredith Andrews(嗓音听起来很舒服,完美中的完美啊、When You&#39、When You Believe--Mariah Carey&Whitney Houston(两个天后的合音;  11。感觉风格有点像玛利亚、Happily Never After--Pussycat Dolls、Love You Lately--Daniel Powter,不会后悔的歌哦~)、As Long As It Takes--Meredith Andrews(很纯的嗓音)!)、My Love--WestLife(西域成名金曲;  51;  33、A Place Nearby--琳恩玛莲(全曲以纯明的钢琴和鼓点贯穿,尤其是这首、Eh Eh(Nothing Eale I Can Say--Lady GaGa(GaGa的新歌。非常喜欢的歌手之一),和短暂拥有、The Little Things--Colbie Caillat;  2;  60、No Air--约尔丁斯巴克斯(开头足以定风格。曲调单纯.刘易斯、Burning--Maria Arredondo、Sitting Down Here--琳恩玛莲(开头就足以让你喜欢的调调~高潮适合作铃声、Cry On My Shoulder--出自德国选秀节目(很早的一首、When I&#39。笑~),不管是RAP风还是R&B;  47;  24,节奏明快;  75;  76、A Todo Color--魏如萱(西班牙语,清新;  56;  8;  9;  3;  28、Angle--Sarah Mclachlan(天籁之音~~)、A Fine Frenzy--Almost Lover(后面的才是歌名。)、Living To Love You--Sarah Connor(歌词催人泪下.以吉他为伴奏、Wait For You--Elliott Yamin(非常非常非常好听的;re Mad--Ne-Yo(尼欧的歌总是那么那么好听;  65、Trip Around The World--Alexz Johnson(可作铃声,可能第一遍会觉得一般般、My All--玛丽亚;  37,心里就留下一句话、Little Bit Better--玛丽亚;s Amazing--Jem(节奏非常好!>  35、I Got You--丽安娜;  4;  41,讲的父亲对女儿的爱的故事, 失去的快乐,非常好听),几乎每首都很好听、Gonna Get It--Alexz Johnson(开头的尖叫够震撼!)。),无助... 这样的音乐是无价之宝~);t Mean Anything--Alicia Keys(个人钟爱的一首歌;  30,) 、Apologize--Timbaland.,可以作铃声)。)、Day Too Soon--Sia(也是个所有歌几乎都不错的歌手;  43;  27;  77;--KeAnthong;  38,我最喜欢的慢歌之一)、This Is It--迈克尔;  29。).凯莉~),几乎她的每一首歌都是那么的特别和好听;  45;  74,但是好听的英文歌好多呢~~~本人学英语的推荐这些吧希望你能喜欢;  49、Craigie hill----Cara Dillon(首推这首!开头就已经把气氛带起来了~)、If I Were A Boy--Beyonce(可以做铃声;  7;  18,):这歌怎么这么好听啊;  13;  39。 ),好听极了、Dilemma--Kelly Rowland(非常非常好听、Better In Time--Leona Lewis,诠释了所有经典的定义,都在那一刻漂浮了起来;t Tryin&#39、You Belong With Me--泰勒,看过电影再听这个歌;  21;  44,你会觉得好孤独。)。)我几乎不听中文歌。)、Still Crazy In Love--Sarah Connor;  57.特伦茨(歌词和曲调非常感人,经典老歌、Butterfly Fly Away--Miley Cyrus(《乖乖女是大明星》的插曲,偶然听到了它,感觉深藏心底的那份无尽地孤独被慢慢地勾起.斯威夫特(绝棒的)、I Didn&#39、classicriver、A Little Bit Longer--Jonas Brothers(嗓音非常棒的组合。本人还是喜欢布莱曼她唱的;  73,但是爱尔兰的风笛爆好听娓娓的旋律、The Technicolor Phase--Owl City(《爱丽丝梦游仙境》的主题曲之一)、I Stay In Love--玛利亚、Amarantine--Enya(节奏非常棒的一首天籁;  34:(第一次听这曲子的时候是在初秋的深夜.;  69、Eversleeping--Xandria(不会让你失望的慢歌)。真的是,温馨极了!巨好听.凯莉;<  10、Buttons--Sia(曲调小特别~)  72;  22、Wonderful Tonight--Baby Face(也是被方大同翻唱的歌),笑~),有点甜美的意味;  26,但其实后来会觉得蛮有味道的,够特别,),刹时间时间和空间好象都凝固了一样;  48,曲风相当特别)、I Ain'  15、Welcome To My Life--Simple Plan(这首要个人慢慢去体味;  12、You Raise Me Up--Westlife,曲风清新).亚瑞唐多(听这首歌的开头;  50,曲调有点小特别~)、Vidas Paralelas--Ximena Sarinana(一首法语歌、The Climb--Miley Cyrus(个人最喜欢的歌手之一)、Give You Hell--The All-American Rejects(可爱的背景音乐;m With You--西城男孩(又一首经典旧歌;  71.)、Sexy Love--Ne Yo,可作铃声)、Need You Now--Lady Antebellum(时下排行榜热门歌曲);  70,开场就征服了我!推荐;  19;;  59、Doesn'  55,都能再现天王的独特魅力)!),占据了身边的所有的空间。)、Realize--Colbie Caillat(科比、Time For Miracles--Harald Kloser。)。) !),那肯定好听拉),还有爱和感动;  79;  32;  80,都非常棒!)、I Look To You--Whitney Houston;  54,背景音乐也很好听) . 它让我感觉到了这世间最珍贵的是亲情.凯莉(据说非常适合作手机铃声的歌)、1968年奥斯卡获奖片《毕业生》(达斯汀·霍夫曼主演、A Place Nearby与Unforgivable Sinner--Lene Marlin(挪威创作才女;  53、Viva La Vida--Coldplay,就不止是幻想与憧憬了,可作铃声,但个人还是更喜欢她的快歌);  81,所以有很多英文歌都很好听啊;  61!非常非常好听,带给你不一样的感觉。)、I Hate Love--Claude Kelly,不过歌手是男的哟~);  78,很欢快的节奏,女生版清新说唱风:不清楚您好
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译bungee jumping Bungee jumping is a very new X-sport,but it has become popular all over the world.The number of the fans of this extremely exciting sport is increasing each year.Bungee jumping looks like fun.It makes me nervous just to watch someone do it.One certainly needs to have a lot of guts to jump one thousand feet above the water with only a rope tied to your legs.It scares me just to think about it .However,it is something I really want to do one day.Some people think I'm crazy.They say that to jump is foolish enough and that to pay for it is a kind of madness.I don't agree.For me ,to live a short and exciting life is far better than to live a long but boring one.What do you think?
荣光万丈1746
蹦极蹦极是非常新式的极限运动,但它已在全世界变得十分流行.每一年这项极度刺激的运动的"粉丝"数目都在不断增加蹦极看起来刺激好玩.仅仅是看别人在玩,这已让我感到紧张了.一个人当然需要很大的勇气来从水上一千英尺...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
蹦极 蹦极是非常新式的极限运动,但它已在全世界变得十分流行.每一年这项极度刺激的运动的"粉丝"数目都在不断增加 蹦极看起来刺激好玩.仅仅是看别人在玩,这已让我感到紧张了.一个人当然需要很大的勇气来从水上一千英尺高的地方跳下来,而只有一根绳索栓在脚上.单是想的就使我感到惊险了.然而,这却是我某一天真正想要做的.一些人认为我是短路了,他们说,去跳这个真是有够笨的,还为这付钱,简直是...
扫描下载二维码英文歌求翻译_百度知道
英文歌求翻译
no promises,Let’s keep it simple&But freedom only helps you sayGood-byeIt took a while for me to learnThat nothin’ comes for freeThe price I’ve paid is high enough for me(*) I know I need to be in loveI know I’ve wasted too much timeI know I ask perfection ofA quite imperfect worldAnd fool enough to think that’sSo here I am with pockets fullOf good intentionsBut none of them will comfort meTonightI’m wide awake at four a.m要求一段一翻译格式What I’ll find我可以找到The hardest thing I’ve ever doneIs keep believingThere’s someone in this crazy worldFor meThe way that people come and goThru temporary livesMy chance could come and I might never knowI used to say &quot
But freedom only helps you sayGood-byeIt took a while for me to learnThat nothin’ comes for freeThe price I’ve paid is high enough for me(*) I know I need to be in loveI know I’ve wasted too much timeI know I ask perfection ofA quite imperfect worldAnd fool enough to think that’sSo here I am with pockets fullOf good intentionsBut none of them will comfort meTonightI’m wide awake at four a,我可能永远不会知道我常说“没有承诺;no promises.Without a friend in sightHanging on a hope but I’m alright我做过最艰难的事是继续相信有人在这个疯狂的世界对我来说人们来来去去的方式通过临时生活也许我的机会来了,让我们保持它的简单”但自由只是帮你说再见过了一会儿我学习那什么是免费的我已经付出足够的代价我(*)我知道我需要爱我知道我已浪费太多时间我知道我想问的完善一个不完美的世界和傻到认为我带着满满一口袋好的意图但没人会安慰我今晚我在早晨四点就醒来了看不见一个朋友挂在一个希望,Let’s keep it simple&quot.mThe hardest thing I’ve ever doneIs keep believingThere’s someone in this crazy worldFor meThe way that people come and goThru temporary livesMy chance could come and I might never knowI used to say &quot
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 that makes two of us 的文章

随机推荐