以《好习惯英语作文》为话题的英语作文

Better Habits Better Life(好习惯 让生活更美好)为题的英语作文80个单词左右的!_百度作业帮
Better Habits Better Life(好习惯 让生活更美好)为题的英语作文80个单词左右的!
Better Habits Better Life(好习惯 让生活更美好)为题的英语作文80个单词左右的!
Better Habits Better Life Keep good habits is important for us .As for me ,I do exercise every day .On the one hand ,I can keep in good health .On the other hands ,it help me feel happy.On the weekends ,I often play basketball with my friends .Not only can I keep fat ,but also I can make many new friend ,such as applea,pears and so on .Besides,I keep a balance diat .I like eating vegetable and fruit .I never eat junk food .What’s more ,I drink milk before go to sleep .Now ,I am pretty healthy .If everyone keep good habits ,the life will become better .扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
以习惯为话题的作文作文600字_初三作文-英语作文-中考满分作文-小学生作文大全-三年级作文大全-高考作文
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英语作文:以“帮助别人为话题,谈你的看法,具体描述一件感人事例。80字左右-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 英语作文:以“帮助别人为话题,谈你的看法,具体描述一件感人事例。80字左右
英语作文:以“帮助别人为话题,谈你的看法,具体描述一件感人事例。80字左右
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“英语作文:以“帮助别人为话题,谈你的看法”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“英语作文:以“帮助别人为话题,谈你的看法”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:急急,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:clock because I was on duty today. We are good friendsThis morning I went to the classroom at seven o&#39, we had already done a good job. ThWho do yoOh. I asked her. We should help each other. &quot?&quot, &quot, and the classroom was clean and tidy.  The day after tomorrow Li Ming will be on duty. I was cleaning the blackboard when Li Ming cam I was very happy and said. Let me help you, &quot.&I know you are on duty today. When the teacher arrived. Of course I She answered with a smile. I am g We began to work together, thankyou, &quot解决方案2:帮助别人通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:急急答:This morning I went to the classroom at seven o'clock because I was on duty today. Of course I was the first one. I was cleaning the blackboard when Li Ming came into the classroom. I asked her, "Who do you come here so early?"...===========================================问:提示语:important、do more exercise、vegetables and fruils答:How to keep healthy What is the most important thing in the world? I think it is health. You can take away our money, house, car, or even our clothes and we can survive. But if our health was taken away, we would surely die. Th...===========================================问:1、看国内外新闻,获取信息;2、发e_mail,打电话;3、上网络学校,阅读...答:Internet may have been one of the most influential but disputable existences in the world, ever since its first appearance in the late 1960s. Internet has accelerated the world’s development with neverthele...===========================================问:不少于120词答:中学生学习压力过大的英语作文===========================================问:朋友是生活中最重要的部分之一,谈谈你对交友的看法 好处: 1 困难时可以...答:I think friendship is one of the most important parts in my life. There are some of my opinions.Firstly,when we are in trouble,we can help each other.Secondly,we can share our happiness with them.And the most importantly,if we ...===========================================问:提示词如下 优点:recise what they have been taught have understood ...答:As a student, I think students need to do homework. The teacher taught us, we should not only knowledge but also to seize the consolidation and practice. It is a need of work independently. Despite the homework is so important,...===========================================问:Some people hold the view that the classics are classics because th...答:Dialectical see classic China is a unified nation consisting of many different ethnic groups. Because the Han people accounts for more than ninety percent of China's population, the remaining fifty-five groups are generally ref...===========================================问:80个词答:Some people think that in some cities could not find a good professional people will go to work in the western region, we proved them wrong, most of the people who work in the west have previously enviable career, because of th...===========================================问:高一水平左右答:My Views on Examinations In most schools and colleges the examination is used as a chief means of deciding whether a student succeeds or fails in mastering a particular subject. Although it does the job quite efficiently, its ...=========================================== &This morning I went to the classroom at seven o'clock because I was on duty today. Of course I was the first one. I was cleaning the blackboard when Li Ming came into the...=========================================== This morning I went to the classroom at seven o'clock because I was on duty today. Of course I was the first one. I was cleaning the blackboard when Li Ming came into the ...=========================================== Lie is a bottomless pit. Yes, lying is a bottomless pit, when it comes to you in the first lie, the next lie is waiting for you! Therefore, in order to realize a lie I will tell the second lie, b...=========================================== 这些只是中文阐述,你可以根据自己的英文水平来对于这个问题结合自己的看法来进行阐述,在英语写作中尽量使用好的句型、词组和单词,可以为你的文章添彩,使文章更有文...===========================================英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思考试作文 ·英语六级作文。 /English/yyxw/这里有近千篇英语作文,希望能帮到你,好就要...=========================================== Lately, a heated discussion on whether we middle school students could use cellphone is going on in our class. The defenders hold the view that we should have a cellphone. It is...===========================================它给你的感觉却因你的眼光不同而完全不同. 请以"学会欣赏"为话题写一篇作文. 横看... 为这叫"侃侃而谈",觉得在聊天中把自己"伟大"的思想像英国传教士一样传给别人是至高...===========================================我们需要别人的关心,别人同样需要我们的关心。只要你细心观察,你就会发现你的身边... 我当时以为她有什么事,便没有多想什么。 登录作文网,你也可投稿。 下午上英语课前,...===========================================帮助青少年成长成才的108个好习惯。108个好习惯很难同时具备,可以逐步养成。但其... 、耐心听别人讲话(尊重别人)、按规则行动(规范行为)、时刻记住自己的责任(不忘责任...=========================================== There was nothing so ver nor did Alice think it so very much out of the way to hear the Rabbit say to itself, 'Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be late!' (when she though...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助欢迎来到作文网!
Very long has not related! Recently fortunately? How studied? Thesuch long time not and you relate very are really embarrassed! Whenare you coming China? My father ,my mother and I all very much th
I like Christmas, it is just like our Spring Festival.
Maybe the Spring Festival is much more important and interesting than Christmas, but I like Christmas Day better. Because we can spend time
Although it is generally agreed that the Christmas tree in its current form came from Germany in the early 19th century, the tradition of decorating a tree to mark winter celebrations dates back hu
Christmas is a Christian holiday held on December 25 which celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ. Eastern Orthodox Churches, which use the Julian Calendar to determine feast days, celebrate on January
It was one of the last days before Christmas, and the as sistants in the large store had their hands full serving eager Christmas shoppers.
At one counter an old lady was choosing gloves red ones
Chritmas is the day that Jesus Christ was born. people in the world celebrate and worship this day in his honor. The santa claus will come out and send presents for children. Christmas cards and de
Last Qingming Festival,i return home to worship my grandfather.Qingming Festival is a folk Festival.In the past,In the past, the Qingming Festival was called
Arbor Day . But Today, Chinese visit the
April Fool s Day is traditionally a day to play practical jokes on others, send people on fool s errands, and fool the unsuspecting. No one knows how this holiday began but it was thought to have ori
Every day looking forward to the
Children has finally come. Morning, 5:30 on my . My mother s face cream first serious个true face wash, and then red comb black comb Liangliang the braids, in a f
Duanwu Festival (端午节, Duānwū Ji ) is a traditional Chinese festival held on the fifth day of the fifth month of the Chinese calendar. It is also known as the Double Fifth.[citation(引用;引
An old story goes that once there were four single men, leading very boring lives. None of them were married, or had lovers, or did anything exciting. They just sat around all day and played Mahjong.
I like the Chinese new year better than any other festival. This is a time especially for rest and joy. I need not study. I wear good clothes and eat good food. I have a good time from morning till n
Festival of Lanterns.I spent the Festival of Lanterns with my grandparents this year. My family went to my grandparents
home and had dinner with them.We had lots of sweetdumplins.After the dinner, m
The first Arbor Day took place on April 10, 1872 in Nebraska. It was the brainchild of Julius Sterling Morton (), a Nebraska journalist and politician originally from Michigan. Throughout
The Double Seventh Festival, on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month, is a traditional festival full of romance. It often goes into August in the Gregorian calendar. This festival is in mid-summer wh
It is the Army Day of the Chinese People s Liberation Army on August 1. It stems from the August 1 Nanchang Uprising which the Chinese Party members lead of revolutionary period of the people s mainl
It is Teachers
Day on September 10th every year. Teachers are the greatest people in the world, I think, because they teach us how to write and read. The most important is that they teach us how to
My Father If someone asks me who affects me most in my life, I will definitely tell him or her that the person should be no one else but my father. As a matter of fact, I have been much affected by f
A little boy invited his mother to attend his elementaryschool sfirst teacher-parent conference. To the little boy sdismay, shesaid she would go. This would be the first time that hisclassmatesand te
Good morning sunshine, sprinkled on a page, such as dim as a brilliant sunset, a long drag on the tip of the partner. The wind always blowing more cold than usual, people could not help chills. Think
The advent of the 51 labor, my mother took me to Dunhuang intention to play for five days, I very much agree. On the road, when we have Tulufan saw rows of densely green, and bear a string of small s
With the coming of national day, I have a one week holiday. I really expect to it, because it want to have a short trip during these days. I will travel to Jiuzhai Valley with my parents for three da
Mid-autumn Festival is a popular and important lunar harvest festival celebrated by Chinese people. The festival is held on the 15th day of the eighth month in the Chinese calendar. There are some tr
we are supposed to express our gratitude to others on thanksgiving day. however, we should feel gratitude every day. god has two dwellings, one in heaven, and the other in a meek and thankful heart.
Christmas DayChristmas Day falls on the twenty-fifth of December. It is a very happy day for many boys and girls . Before the term ends in some schools , the children act a nativity① or
Double Ninth Festival The 9th day of the 9th lunar month is the traditional Chongyang Festival, or Double Ninth Festival. It usually falls in October in the Gregorian calendar. In an ancient and myst
[点评老师:陈凤莲]
写作达人推荐
学校:浙江温州市