假如你是李华,你正和几位同学在上海大学悉尼工商学院观光,此时正值夏天.请根据英文和图片提示,

英语作文假如你是李华,你和你的家人去笔友David所在的城市新加坡旅游,受到David得热情款待,回来后你想对他表达自己的感谢之情.1.感谢他的热情款待 2.在新加坡玩得开心 3.新加坡的风景和美食令人印象深刻 4.邀请_百度作业帮
英语作文假如你是李华,你和你的家人去笔友David所在的城市新加坡旅游,受到David得热情款待,回来后你想对他表达自己的感谢之情.1.感谢他的热情款待 2.在新加坡玩得开心 3.新加坡的风景和美食令人印象深刻 4.邀请他来北京旅游 (词数:100左右)
Dear DavidI am very happy to be with you when my family stayed in Singapore.Thanks for your kindness and treating us so well.My family and I really had a good time in Singapore.The beautiful scenery,the delicious food,the friendly people all of these left us deep impression and we'll never forget that experience.When you are free,will you please come to China for your holiday?Then I will show you around.I am sure you will enjoy yourself.I am looking forward to hearing from you.YoursLi Hua
我也不会写啊!
hi David ,thanks for your regarding. I have recieved your letter and i am enjoying my winter holiday at home. Last time, you asked me how to enjoy my holiday, here i like to share my plan with you.100...
Dear David
I am very happy to be with you when my family stayed in Singapore. Thanks for your kindness and treating us so well. My family and I really had a good time in Singapore. The beautiful scenery,the delicious food, the friendly people all of these left us deep impression and we'll never forget that experience. When you are free, will you please come to China for your holiday? Then I will show you around. I am sure you will enjoy yourself. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
您可能关注的推广回答者:高一英语基础写作100篇_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
高一英语基础写作100篇
适​合​高​一​英​语​的​基​础​写​作
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢高中英语写作100篇(有写作范文)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
高中英语写作100篇(有写作范文)
高​中​英​语​写​作0篇​(​有​写​作​范​文​)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢高考英语写作范文模板_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
高考英语写作范文模板
高​考​英​语​写​作​范​文​模​板
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢假如你是李华,你和朋友计划寒假期间到奥大利亚观光旅游一周,请按下列要点给网友Jason写一封英文邮件_百度知道
假如你是李华,你和朋友计划寒假期间到奥大利亚观光旅游一周,请按下列要点给网友Jason写一封英文邮件
1你们出发的时间2你们的活动安排3征求对方的意见100字左右,文中不能显示个人信息
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
we can visit the animal only live in AustraliaDurning the time , called Kiwi, like a cat that always hold on the tree, we can go for a look at the beautiful beach sight which never seen before.Of course
其他类似问题
观光旅游的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 上海大学悉尼工商学院 的文章

随机推荐