我在股票周一卖还是周五卖,周三和周五有地理课翻译为英语

英语翻译1.下面是两张Helen家漂亮的全家福.Here are two ______ _______ _______ ________ _______ .2.失物招领处的那台收音机是你的吗?Is that your _______ in the _______ and _______ case?3.我们周一、周三、周五上数学课.We ______ ________ ______百度作业帮
英语翻译1.下面是两张Helen家漂亮的全家福.Here are two ______ _______ _______ ________ _______ .2.失物招领处的那台收音机是你的吗?Is that your _______ in the _______ and _______ case?3.我们周一、周三、周五上数学课.We ______ ________ _________ Monday,Wednesday and Friday.We hane many friends at school.(改为同义句)We have ________ _________ friends at school.
1.Here are two 【beautiful family photos of Helen】2.Is that your 【radio】in the 【lost】 and 【found】case?3.We 【have Math on】Monday,Wednesday and Friday.4.We hane 【lots of】 friends at school.
1.下面是两张Helen家漂亮的全家福。Here
beautiful photos for Helen's family .2.失物招领处的那台收音机是你的吗?Is
case?3.我们周一、周三、周五上数学课。We have maths ...
1.beautiful photos of Halen's family 2.radio \Lost\ Found 3.have Maths on 4.lots of 希望有帮助!!
您可能关注的推广周一到周五 英语翻译_百度作业帮
周一到周五 英语翻译
monday thusday thurday wensday friday sturday sunday
Monday to Friday
From Monday to Friday
不是,是周一,周二,周三,周四,周五,周六,周日
Monday.Tuesday.Wednesday.Thursday.Friday.Saturday.Sunday
周一:Monday 周二: Tuesday 周三:Wednesday周四:Thursday周五: Friday (单词首字母要大写)英语翻译:地理老师总是把课讲得很有趣,同学们非常喜欢她._百度作业帮
英语翻译:地理老师总是把课讲得很有趣,同学们非常喜欢她.
您的问题很简单.呵呵.百度知道很高兴帮助您解决您提出的问题.原句:地理老师总是把课讲得很有趣,同学们非常喜欢她.翻译:The geography teacher always put the class is very interesting, the students like her very much百度知道永远给您最专业的英语翻译.我周一,周三和周五上数学课.用英语咋说?_百度作业帮
我周一,周三和周五上数学课.用英语咋说?
I have math classes on Monday,Wednesday and Friday.
I have Math Course on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
I have math course on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
您可能关注的推广通常周一到周五我会按时上每一节课,没课的时间我会在宿舍看电影或者在图书馆 英语翻译_百度作业帮
通常周一到周五我会按时上每一节课,没课的时间我会在宿舍看电影或者在图书馆 英语翻译
Usually I can be on time on Monday to Friday every class,no lesson of time I will watch a movie or in the dormitory in the library

我要回帖

更多关于 dnf周一周三 的文章

随机推荐