关于我对暑假生活的计划
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有初一英语作文:暑假计划欢迎光临,这里是语录频道!位置:>>初一英语作文:暑假计划本文目录
【篇一】
In the coming summer holiday, I am going to do a lot of interesting things.
在即将到来的暑假,我打算做很多有趣的事情。
First, I will finish my holiday homework. Second, I am going to have a good rest. I am going to play computer games or listen to music when I am free, because I like them very much. But I am not good at them now. Then, I will join a basketball club to play basketball. Even if I was a girl, I like basketball very much. It can not only make me become sunny, cheerful, but also can make me healthy. Finally, I am going to visit some of my friends. We are going to play together. Maybe we will go sightseeing.
首先,我会完成我的暑假作业。第二,我打算好好休息一下。我打算在我有时间的时候玩电脑游戏或者听音乐,因为我很喜欢它们。但是现在我却还不擅长。之后,我会参加篮球俱乐部来打篮球。虽然我是个女孩,但是我却非常喜欢篮球。它不仅可以使我变得阳光,开朗,而且也可以使我健康。最后,我要去拜访一些朋友。我们打算一起去玩。也许我们会去观光。
I think I will have a great summer holiday.
我觉得我将会有一个很棒的暑假。
【篇二】沙发My summer vacation travel plans
I am sure that summer vacation is one of the most pleasant times for all students.
This summer holiday I plan to go to the beach.
I will go there with my parents and cousins.We'll stay there for three days at the local hotel.
The trip will be the most wonderful one that I have ever had because we will do a lot of things there,such as playing volleyball ,windsurfing ,having barbecue at night.
I'm really looking foward to it.
【中文翻译】
我的暑假旅游计划
我相信暑假是所有学生最快乐的一段时光。
今年暑假我计划到海滨去。
我要与我的父母亲和表哥同去,我们将在当地的旅馆住上三天。
这将会成为我最快乐的一次旅行,因为我们在海滨可以做很多的事情,如打排球、风帆冲浪及在晚上吃烧烤。
我真的很期待这次旅行。网友推荐的经典语句最新发布的语录最新发布的帖子英语作文,暑假安排作文_百度知道
英语作文,暑假安排作文
提问者采纳
acquire knowledge and broaden my horizons, work and study in this vacation, I will find a part time job and conduct some social investigationthe summer day
is coming ke summer day so much I look forward tmer holiday every year ~ 这个是开头哦~ My Plan for Summer Vacation(意思是 我的暑假计划)The longing summer vacation is approaching, my vacation should be a phase of harvest. In the first few days I want to climb Mount Hua Shan with several friends to refresh ourselves.Besides, the goal is the same.In short, it is the best part of the school year for me. The events in my plan should give me a sense of infinite potential. I cannot let the holidays elapse meaninglessly. Whatever I do.The following plan may reveal the intensity of my desire to travel, its influence is bound to last long. Then I tend to visit relatives: to get necessary experience, to find out the best ways to cultivate my abilities, I want to do interesting things in the summer vacation. Though the six week vacation will pass away at lightning speed, senior school teachers and former classmates
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁暑假安排英语作文_综合_突袭网
当前位置&:&&&& 范文一 i had a summer holiday from jule to august.i was very happy ,because i could da many kinds of
热门标签:
暑假安排英语作文
来源:本网整理
编辑:王可评论:
  范文一  ihadasummerholidayfromjuletoaugust.iwasveryhappy,becauseicoulddamanykindsofthings.  iwenttothebeachandiswaminthesea.icalledmyfriendandplayedwiththem.ivisitdemygrandparentsandatemuchdeliciousfoo...
  范文一
  i had a summer holiday from jule to august.i was very happy ,because i could da many kinds of things.
  i went to the beach and i swam in the sea.i called my friend and played with them.i visitde my grandparents and ate much delicious food.but in august,there is a first tyhoon.with terrifying fear and my mother bought some food.i was very unhappy,because i could not played out side.
  then i went to the zoo whit my sister.i was very happy.because i saw a lot of animals.they were very lovable.so i took photos of all animals.i loved the butterful the best.they were colourful and beautiful.my sister liked it too.
  in summer holiday,i went to the places where the sun shines brightly.i went to where the see is blue too.all students had a happy summer holiday.
  范文二
  MY SUMMER VACATION After the final examination, I received a letter from my uncle and aunt who invited me to stay with them for a fortnight. They live in the countryside near a beautiful mountain. The news brought me a restless night. Next morning, after almost a day's ride on the bus I reached their home and I was kindly received by them. They prepared a very nice and airy room for me, Just coming inside, on a small table I found a vase of roses----my favorite flower. I thanked them for their kindness. When they left me to take a rest, I really could not do it. My attention was taken away by the charming and picturesque scenery outside the window. If I were an artist, I would have drawn a wonderful picture of it. Every morning we took a walk in the neighboring hills where we could enjoy the fresh air and sweet songs by the birds. We gathered wild flowers here and there among the bushes, I found it full of fun. In the afternoon, I mostly sent my time reading and writing, for I was shut in the house by the terrible heat. The evening was shut in the house by the terrible heat. The evening was the only time we could go to swim together. I improved my swimming greatly during those two weeks. Though the fortnight passed away at lightening speed, the memory of it will last forever.
霸气苹果!手机市场92%利润都归了它
【干货】一文了解关于股权分配的所有事情
小米公司研报:能否完成8000万台销售目标?
本网转载整理的最新文章
腾讯科技讯(乐天)7月13日消息,小米CEO雷军(微博)日前透露,顺为第三期美元基金(10亿美元)已募集完成,核心方向是移动互联网、智能硬件和农村互联网等方向。...
腾讯科技讯(陶然)北京时间7月13日消息,美团今日公布2015年上半年交易额达到470亿元,同比增长190%。美团CEO王兴(微博)表示,美团上半年仍然保持高速...
【猎云网北京】7月13日报道同城供应链配送第一平台――“云鸟”日前宣布,已完成数千万美元级B轮融资,由红杉资本领投,A轮投资方全部跟投(经纬创投、金沙江创投和盛...

我要回帖

更多关于 暑假计划英语作文 的文章

随机推荐