当两人的母亲不是同一人时,英汉译英语翻译,约翰和乔治的母亲喜欢购物。

英语翻译做 鞋我从小就跟母亲学做鞋,也喜欢穿家做的花鞋.那时有句话:“手巧不穿瞎鞋,穿瞎鞋手笨.” 瞎鞋就是没扎花的鞋.母亲手巧,做的花鞋很漂亮.我到了十一二岁,母亲就敎我扎花、纳底、绱鞋.从我会做鞋起,_百度作业帮
英语翻译做 鞋我从小就跟母亲学做鞋,也喜欢穿家做的花鞋.那时有句话:“手巧不穿瞎鞋,穿瞎鞋手笨.” 瞎鞋就是没扎花的鞋.母亲手巧,做的花鞋很漂亮.我到了十一二岁,母亲就敎我扎花、纳底、绱鞋.从我会做鞋起,就更不穿瞎鞋了.我用心学,各种绣法都会,而且绣得很好.过春节要穿新花鞋,到各处拜年,记得有一年春节,我给师傅做了一双花鞋.母亲跟我一起带上花鞋和点心给师傅送去.师傅家离我家虽然不太远,可是我走得很慢,因为脚上穿着新花鞋,不敢快走.母亲走在前面,给我挑着好道儿,我拿着花鞋和点心跟在后头.好容易到了,进了门,送上花鞋.师傅很喜欢,她说“你再给我绣一双,做好了,这双鞋也就破了.”我跟母亲从师傅家出来,外面正下着大雪.天不很冷,雪边下边化,地上全是泥水.下雪倒没什么,就是脚上的新鞋让我心疼.母亲叫我快走,我反而越走越慢了,因为得挑着道走.“姑娘,穿这么好的一双绣花鞋,踩泥水太可惜了,” 一个拉黄包车的一边说着一边朝我走来.我躲着他,可他还跟着我,说:” 我母亲说:“上吧,孩子,这双鞋是不能踩泥水的.”我听了母亲的话,坐上车,拉车的擡起车把就走.我一看母亲还在雪地裏,忙喊:“停下,停下……” 拉车人不听,仍然跑着.我说“我母亲在下边,让她也上车吧.” 拉车的说“两个人上车要双嗒钱.” 母亲边跑边抢着说:“走吧……走吧……还有几步,走走就到家了.”就这样,我坐在车上,母亲为了省一毛钱,在泥水裏跑,双脚全是泥水.到家门口,该下车了,可是到屋裏还有一段路.我舍不得这双新花鞋,就在车上脱下它和袜子,抱在怀裏,光着脚下来.冬天哪,眞冷,刚走几步,看见母亲从屋裏拿来一双破棉鞋,原来她为了接我一直快跑先到家裏.回到家,看看花鞋没有弄脏,才放了心.几十年来,我一直穿家做的鞋.很多人羡慕我家做的鞋,说穿着舒服.也有人说我吝啬、小气,我一点儿也不在乎.我的孩子从小就穿我母亲给他们做的鞋,可是他们嫌家做的鞋不好看,坏得快,母亲只好给他们多做几双.
部分手工make shoesI told the mother of young Zuoxie also like to wear home to do Huaxie.At that time,saying:"Shouqiao blind not to wear shoes,wear shoes blind hand stupid." Blind Zhahua shoes is not the shoes.Shouqiao mother,do Huaxie very beautiful.I went to Shiyi Er-year-old mother on the teaching I Zhahua,satisfied that at the end of Shang shoes.I will Zuoxie from,not even wear shoes of the blind.I carefully study,various law will be embroidered,and embroidered very well.Wear new Huaxie the Spring Festival,to the entire New Year,I remember one year the Spring Festival,I do to master a pair of Hua Xie.Mother told me to bring Huaxie and snacks delivered to the master.Master home from my home is not too far away,but I walk very slowly,because the feet wearing the new Hua Xie,not brisk walking.Mother walk in front of me,Tiaozhuo good child,I took Huaxie and snacks with the behind.Haorong Yi to,into the door,into Huaxie.Chefs like,she said,"you give me a pair of embroidered,well,this will break the two-shoes." I told the mother from the home out of them,are outside under the snow.Days is not very cold,snow and below-ground all muddy.No snow inverted,is the new shoes feet Let me distressed.Fast mother told me,I would become slow,because a Tiaozhuo Road walk."Girl,wearing such a good pair of embroidered shoes,stamping on the muddy pity,on the train!On!" Pull a rickshaw while North Korea says the side I walked.I Duozhuo him,he can follow me and said:"!On!" My mother said:"on it,the children,this two-shoes is not muddy the pedal." I have listened to the mother,Zuo Shangju ,Pull the car lifted handlebar leave.I saw the mother is still snow,Manghan:"stop,stop……" to pull people did not listen,still Paozhao.I said,"my mother in below,she is also on the train it." Pull the car that "two people on the train to double Ta money." Bian Paobian the first to the mother,said:"Zouba………… there Zouba A few steps,walk on a home." In this way,I sat in the car,the mother of a dime to the money,in the mud,running,his legs are all muddy.Home gate,the alight,but there is still a way to the house.I could not bear this new double-Hua Xie,in the car take off on it and socks,hold in arms,barefoot down.Which winter,the cold truth,left a few steps,from the house to see his mother used a pair of break Mianxie,the original She then I have always sprints to a first home.At home,look at the dirty Huaxie not only put a heart.Over the past decades,I have been home to wear the shoes.Many people envy my house to do the shoes that wear comfortable.Some people say that I mean,stingy,I also do not mind a little bit.My children from my mother to wear on their shoes to do,but they suspected the shoes Buhao Kan-do,I do not know love,bad fast,the mother had to give them a few more pairs.
Zuoxie I told the mother of young Zuoxie also like to wear home to do Huaxie. At that time, saying: "Shouqiao blind not to wear shoes, wear shoes blind hand stupid." Blind Zhahua shoes is not the...
你小心可真能问#24
您可能关注的推广用英文翻译鬼妈妈是我喜欢的的电影之一_百度知道
用英文翻译鬼妈妈是我喜欢的的电影之一
用简单的英文翻译
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
is my love of film 。
Ghost就是鬼妈妈电影的英文名字。而不是Ghost
GHOST is one of my favorite movies.
Ghost is one of my favourite films.
其他类似问题
鬼妈妈的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译:我喜欢和妈妈一起去我家附近的购物中心购物。_百度知道
翻译:我喜欢和妈妈一起去我家附近的购物中心购物。
提问者采纳
I like shopping at the central mall near my house with my mother
提问者评价
其他类似问题
购物中心的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁按以下文字进行翻译:凯特妈妈的生日在这个星期六.一家人为她举行了一个生日晚会,并为她做了个大蛋糕.凯特做了一张漂亮的生日卡片,这是妈妈最喜欢的生日礼物.爸爸买了一盒巧克力,因为妈妈喜欢吃巧克力._百度作业帮
按以下文字进行翻译:凯特妈妈的生日在这个星期六.一家人为她举行了一个生日晚会,并为她做了个大蛋糕.凯特做了一张漂亮的生日卡片,这是妈妈最喜欢的生日礼物.爸爸买了一盒巧克力,因为妈妈喜欢吃巧克力.
Kate's mother's birthday this Saturday.A man that she held a birthday party,and she made a big cake.Kate made a beautiful birthday card,which is her favorite birthday present.Dad bought a box of chocolates,because my mother likes to eat chocolate.哦了
什么是英语
Kate's mother's birthday this Saturday. Her family
held a birthday party, and sh made a big cake for her. Kate made a beautiful birthday card, which is her favorite birthday present. Dad bought a box of chocolates, because my mother likes to eat chocolate.
This saturday is Kate's mom's birthday. Kate's family held a birthday party for her,and they also made a big cake for her. Kate made a beuatiful birthday card for her mom,this is Kate's mom's favorite present. The father bought her a box of chocolate, becasue Kate's mom likes chocolate
This saturday is Kitty's mummy's birthday.Her family will have a birthday party for her,and make a big cake.Kitty has draw a beautiful birthday card,this will be mum's favourite birthday present.Dad has bought a box of chocolate,because mum like eating chocolate.
This Saturday is Kate's mother's birthday .Her family held a birthday party, and
made a big cake for her.Kate made a beautiful birthday card, and it is her favorite birthday gift.Dad bought a box of chocolates, because my mother likes to eat chocolate.
this Saturday was Kate's mum's birthday. her family hold a birthday party for her and made a big cake. A beautiful birthday card which made by kate was mum's favourate gift.And dad bought a box of choolate as mum like choolate very much.
您可能关注的推广当前位置: &
求翻译:妈妈说上一年级了,就该学英语了,可是我还没玩够呢。妈妈就对我说带我去佳音英语试听一节课,要是喜欢就上,不喜欢就给我换其他的英语培训学校。于是,我就跟着妈妈坐车来到了佳音英语学校试听一节课,教我的英语老师教艾米,她讲课时,会运用很多肢体语言,还带着我们做游戏,我非常喜欢上艾米老师讲的课,平时在幼儿园经常溜号的我,在她的课堂,可是聚精会神。是什么意思?
妈妈说上一年级了,就该学英语了,可是我还没玩够呢。妈妈就对我说带我去佳音英语试听一节课,要是喜欢就上,不喜欢就给我换其他的英语培训学校。于是,我就跟着妈妈坐车来到了佳音英语学校试听一节课,教我的英语老师教艾米,她讲课时,会运用很多肢体语言,还带着我们做游戏,我非常喜欢上艾米老师讲的课,平时在幼儿园经常溜号的我,在她的课堂,可是聚精会神。
问题补充:
Mother said last year, the English, but I haven't played enough yet. MOM said to me, take me to the Joni English trial lesson, if on like, don't like it I change other English training school. So, I came by car follow mother Joni English school tests listening to a lesson, teach my English teacher, Amy while she lectures, will use a lot of body language, also with us in the game, I like Amy on the teacher's class, and often be absent-minded at kindergarten I, in her classroom, but concentrate.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 乔治约翰 的文章

随机推荐