zebra条码打印机,deer and fox选句题练习

陕西旅游出版社小学英语第八册文字教案doc下载_爱问共享资料
陕西旅游出版社小学英语第八册文字教案.doc
陕西旅游出版社小学英语第八册文字教案.doc
陕西旅游出版社小学英语第八册文字教案.doc
简介:本文档为《陕西旅游出版社小学英语第八册文字教案doc》,可适用于综合领域,主题内容包含陕西旅游出版社小学英语第八册文字教案LessonXianisabeautifulcity本课谈论的是旅游方面的话题对话内容侧重于旅游前的准备活动。通符等。
侵权或盗版
*若权利人发现爱问平台上用户上传内容侵犯了其作品的信息网络传播权等合法权益时,请按照平台要求书面通知爱问!
赌博犯罪类
添加成功至
资料评价:
所需积分:0当前位置: >>
陕西旅游出版社小学英语第八册文字教案
Lesson 1Xi’an is a beautiful city.本课谈论的是旅游方面的话题,对话内容侧重于旅游前的准备 活动。通过学习使学生乐于并能主动和别人用英语谈论旅游的话题。 学生要掌握一些和旅游活动相关的句子和短语,例如 Where are you going?\ Who will take you there?\Are you ready for your trip?\ have a good time.还有学生要会说一些旅游景点的名称。例如, Qinshihuang’s Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses(兵马俑),the Gteat Wall(长城), the Bell Tower(钟楼), the West Lake(西 湖) 。 教学目的及重难点分析: 1. 会说会用这些句子: Where are you going ? I’m going to …(名胜古迹名称) Who will take you there? 2. 能听懂会说会用名胜古迹名称: Shihuang’ Terra-cotta Qin s Warriors and H The Bell T the Great W the Weat Lake. 3.理解会用一般将来时态的两种表达法:I’m going to …\ I will… 4. 会说会用常用语:take a picture of…\ be ready for \have a good time 课前准备: 1. 教师准备一些同学们都比较熟悉的景点照片或 CAI 课件图 片:兵马俑,钟楼,长城,西湖等。 2. 同学们准备一些和爸爸妈妈一起照的景点合影。 教学过程: 1. 热身(Warming up)第 1 页 共 78 页 教师通过手偶 A 和 B 的对话引出本课所要学习的重点句型和重 点短语。 A: What are you doing now? B: A: B: A: B: A: B: A: B: A: B: I’m buying a train ticket. Where are you going? I’m going to go to Sichuan. Who will take you there? My brother. Where are you going? Beijing. I’ll visit my grandparents. Beijing is a famous city. Do take more photos and have a good time. Thank you . The same to you. Goodbye. Byebye. Why are you here? I want to buy a train ticket, too.2. 新课展示(New Presentation) 教师利用 CAI 课件上的景点图片或是照片讲解本课重点词汇和 句型。 1)景点词汇教授。 教师播放 CAI 让学生感知图片,然后出示各个景点照片一一 教授。教师用简单的句型描述一个景点,让学生们猜猜那是什么。 It’s very famous and great. It’s in Xi’an. It’s about the Qin Dynasty. 从而引出秦始皇兵马俑,教师教授英文单词----Shi huang ’s Terra-cotta Warriors And Horses.第 2 页 共 78 页Qin The Bell Tower The West Lake The Great Wall钟楼 西湖 长城 教法从上。教师可以在教授单词的过程中,引导学生说出这些景点所在的 城市,并用形容词来修饰这些景点。 This is the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses. It’s in Xi’an. It’s famous and great. This is the Bell Tower. It’s in Xi’an. It’s famous and beautiful. This is the West Lake. It’s in Hangzhou It’s famous and nice. 2) 语言点讲述 1. 教师拿出一张照片,询问 What’s this? 学生回答 It’s a picture.或 It’s a photo. 从而引出短语照相 take a picture of some place\ take a photo of some place . e.g picture\photo of the Bell Tower 课文中在 take some pictures 之前加上 do, 用来加强语气,可 理解为?一定要? For example,Do take some pictures of The 。 Bell Tower when you are in Xi’an. 2. be ready for sth (为…做好准备) 例如:Are you ready for English test? 3. have a good time ( 玩 得 高 兴 ) nice\wonderful time.第 3 页 共 78 页take a还 可 以 说 have a 3) 语法点讲述 教师将语法点进行讲解,一般将来时态是指在将来时间发生的事 情和动作。有两种表达法:be going to do something\ will do something 教师出示各个景点图片,师生互动,进行问答练习。 Where are you going? I’m going to go to Beijing. Who will take you there? My father will take me there. 3.小结 本课重点学习了著名景点的名称,要求学生不但要熟练掌握景 点名词,并且能用简单的形容词来修饰。 4. 听课本录音,学习课文。 Listen to the dialogue and then answer the questions.(播 放录音) A: What is Robin going to do ? B: He is going to buy the air ticket to Xi’an. A: Who will take him there? B: His parents will take him there. A: Which place is the most famous one in Xi’an? B: Qin Shihuang’s Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses 5. Do the exercise of Let’s Practice (1) (1) I’m going to Xi’an. I’ll take some pictures of Qin Shihuang’s Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses. (2) I’m going to Shandong.第 4 页 共 78 页 I’ll take some pictures of Mount Tain. (3) I’m goin gto Hangzhou. I’ll take some pictures of the West Lake.第 5 页 共 78 页 Lesson 2I am a visitor here.本课谈论的仍然是旅游话题,但侧重与在旅馆里,服务员和旅客 之间简单的对话。学生要掌握与人交往的基本礼仪句型。Where are you from? \ Is it the first time you come to…?\ How did you come here?同时学生还应该掌握个别国家名称,例如 England, America,Australia 和 France。 教学目标: 语言目标 1. 会认会说会用会写以下有关国家名称的单词 England, English, Austraia, Australian, France, French. 2. 掌握会说会运用以下句型 Where are you from? yourself here. How did you come here? 情感目标 培养学生热情,礼貌,积极,友好的待人态度。 教学重点难点分析: 听说读写关于国家名称的单词 England, English, Austraia, Australian, France, French 和 visitor, hotel. 学习并掌握对话内容, 相互之间进行模拟练习, 并将其灵活运用 于实际生活中,着重掌握以上教学目标里的重点句型。 课前准备: 教师准备录音机,磁带,课文中涉及的关于国家的图片,地图或 地球仪。 学生准备自制的关于国家名称的卡片以及交通工具的卡片第 6 页 共 78 页I’m from …Is it the first time you come to…? I hope you will enjoy I came here by … 教学过程: 1. 热身(Warming up) 教师通过和手偶对话来引出本课的重点句型。 A:My name is John. I’m a visitor here. B: Welcome to our city. Can I help you? A: I have visitied Qing Shihuang’s Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses. It’s great. Where can I go else? B: You can go to see the Bell Tower. It’s in the center of Xi’an. A: It sounds great. B: Is it the first time for you to come to Xi’an? A: Yes. Xi’an is a great city. B: Excuse me. Where are you from? A: I’m from America. B: I hope you will have a good time here. A: Thank you very much. B: It’s my pleasure. 2.新课展示(New Presentation) : 教师利用手中的卡片和教具来教授本课的重点单词和句型以及语 言现象。 教师向学生讲解今天我们要学习的第一个内容,学习如何在旅 游时和旅客进行简单交谈,如何向别人询问国籍以及旅游出行方式 等。 首先来学习如何询问别人的国籍,有三种问法: (教师在黑板 上写出以下句子) 1. Where are you from?第 7 页 共 78 页 2. Where do you come from? 3. What’s your nationality?(国籍) 所以回答也就有三种答法: (写出来) 1. I’m from … 2. I come from… 3. My nationality is… 在答句后面一般要跟国家名称, 教师出示自己的国家名称图片, 在教授的过程中,教师要让学生非常清楚的了解到国家名称和关于 这个国家的两类词汇之间的区别,特别是在拼写和语音上, For example, 中国 ――― China (Chinese 中国人的,汉语) 英国――― England ( English 英国人的,英语) 法国―― France (French 法国人的,法语) 澳大利亚――― Australia (Australian 澳大利人的) 美国 ―――― America(American,美国人的) 所以当别人问起你来自哪个国家时,你可以有两种回答的 方法: I’m from China. I’m a Chinese. I’m from Australia. I’m an Australian. 接下来我们要询问别人的出行方式时,我们可以说 How do you come to…? 教师将这个重要句型写在黑板上, 在回答时,我们要用副词短语 ?by…? (出示短语)by bike ------ 骑自行车 by car----- 驾驶汽车 by bus---- 乘公共汽车 by plane ---- 乘坐飞机第 8 页 共 78 页 by ship --- 乘坐轮船 on foot---步行 教师出示关于交通工具的图片先让学生来复习, 然后师生之间可 以有一些简单的对话. A: How do you go to school? B: I go to school by bus. A: Hpw did you go to work? B: I go to work by car. 教师还可以和学生之间有一个比较简单的猜猜看游戏。 教师可以 拿出地图或者地球仪,指着上面的城市来进行询问。 A: How do you go to Hainan? B: Maybe I go there by train. A: B: How do you go to Sichuan? Maybe I go there by train.在课文中还有一个比较重要的短语 ?enjoy yourself? (出示短语和意思) 玩得开心。 教师向学生解释这个短语和 ‘have a good time’意思一样。 一般用在祝福别人旅途愉快时。 3. 小结 本课我们学习了关于旅游的一些基本用语,还学习了如何向别 人询问国籍,进行名词和形容词的区分。同时对别人的旅途进行简 单的询问,例如询问别人的乘车方式等。 3.巩固练习 教师让学生拿出他们自制的国家名称图片, 互相询问国籍, 用来 帮助学生巩固地点名词和形容词之间的区别。 另外, 教师还可以让学生拿出他们的地图或者地球仪, 互相询问第 9 页 共 78 页 去哪个城市需要乘坐的交通工具。 学生进行对话, 最后教师可以挑选一部分学生在全班进行展示。 4. 听课文录音回答问题。 (播放课文录音) A: Where is Helen from? B: A: B: B: 5. He is from Astralia. Is it the first time for him to come to Xi’an? Yes, it is. By plane. I’m a stranger here. It’s my first time to Yunnan. I like walking in the village and see the hens and cows. Well , I don’t like the buses in the city. I like sleeping in a hotel and eating in a restaraut. I’ll visit Lijiang ancient city and Dali city and go shopping. 6. Do the exercise of Let’s practise (Ⅱ). 1. A: This is the first time we come to Qindao. B: Welcome to our city! Where are you from? A: We’re from France. B: How did you come here? A: By train. B: I hope you will enjoy yourself here. 2. A: This is the first time we come to Sichuan. B: Welcome to our city. Where are you from? A: We’re from America. B: How did you come here?第 10 页 共 78 页A: How did he come here? Do the exercise of Let’s practise (Ⅰ) A: By train. B: I hope you will enjoy yourselves here. 3.A: This is the first time we come to Beijing. B: Welcome to our city. Where are you rom? A: We’re from Australia. B: How did you come here? A: By ship. B: I hope you will enjoy yourselves here. 4.A: This is the first time we come to Hangzhou. B: Welcome to our city. Where are you from? A: We're from England. B: How did you come here? A: By plane. B: I hope you will enjoy yourselves here.第 11 页 共 78 页 Lesson 3How was your trip?前两课我们已经学习了一些旅行前和旅行过程中的相关对话。 这一课,我们将学习如何用英语向别人介绍自己在旅程中的所见, 所闻及感受。例如旅游感受 How was your trip to…?\天气 Was the weather OK?\所见 What did you see in the city?\ 食物 What do you think of the food there? 教学目标: 1. trip. 2. 询问别人旅游感受的一些句型 How was your trip to …? It was great. I enjoyed it. 谈论天气所需要的一些句型 Was the weather OK? Yes, but a little bit hot. 谈论所见所闻的一些句型 What do you think of the food there? Very delicious. 学生不但要理解会说以上的一些基本句型,还要能灵活运 用在情景中。 教学重点和难点分析: 1. 学生能做到会听会说会认会写这单词 delicious, trip. 2. 通过学生之间的情景对话使学生能够扎实掌握询问别人旅游 感受的句型,并能在模拟对话中灵活用。 课前准备:第 12 页 共 78 页会认会说会写会用以下单词enjoy, weather, delicious,enjoy, weather, 教师准备录音机,磁带,和一些旅游景点的图片。 教学过程: 1.热身(Warming up) 教师通过和手偶之间的模拟情景对话来引出本课的重点单词和 重点句型。 A: How was your trip to Beijing? B: A: B: A: B: A: B: It was wonderful. What was the weather like? Is the weather OK? Yes, but it was a little cold. What did you see in the city? I saw the Great Wall, the Summer Palace and so on. What do you think of the food there? Very delicious.2. 新课展示(New Presentation) 教师通过自己准备的单词卡片来对本课进行教授。 1) 首先,教师出示一些旅游景点的图片,让学生进行快速抢答, 说出这些景点的名称。然后通过景点来复习城市名称。 T: 出示长城的图片 S: It's the Great Wall. T: 出示兵马俑的图片、 S: It’s the Qingshihuang’s Terra-cotta Warriors. T: 出示西湖的图片 S: It’s the West Lake. T: Where is the Great Wall? S : It’s in Beijing. T: Where is the Qingshihuang’s Terra-cotta Warriors?第 13 页 共 78 页 S:It's in Xi’an. T: Where is the West Lake? S: It’s in Hangzhou. 结合课文的重点内容,教师讲授在本节课中我们要学习如何询 问别人的旅游感受,旅游时的天气,旅游时的所见及食物。 当我们想要问别人旅游的感受时,我们可以说 How was your trip to …? 教师将这个重点句型在黑板上写出 来。 我们可以回答 我们还可以回答 It’s great.\It’s wonderful. 太棒了!I It’s just-so so. 很一般! really enjoy it. (出示单词 enjoy 享受) 学生跟读学习单词。 2)教师可以用图画的形式来引出下文的学习,出示北京长城的 图片,并且用水彩笔现场在上面画一个太阳,然后问学生天气的状 况。依次类推,在西安兵马俑上画出云朵,在杭州西湖上画出雨滴。 从而引出询问天气时的句型,我们可以说 What was the weather like? Was the weather Ok? 我们可以回答 It was very cold.\It was a little cold. T:What’s the weather like in Beijing? S: It's warm and sunny. T: What’s the weather like in Xi’an? S: It’s cloudy. T: What's the weather like in Hangzhou ? S: It’s rainy and wet. 3) 当我们想要问及旅游的所见所闻时,我们可以说 What did you see in that city? 我们可以回答 I saw many places of interest. (出示短语第 14 页 共 78 页 places of interest名胜古迹) For example,the Great Wall(长城), the Summer Palace(颐和园) 当我们想要询问旅游所在地的美食如何时,我们可以说 What do you think of the food there? 我们可以回答 It’s very delicious. (出示短语 delicious food--- 美味的食物) 3. 小结 本节课我们进一步学习了旅游的话题,包括旅游的总体感受, 所见所闻,天气和美食等。我们学习了问和答的基本句型。 4. 巩固练习 教师让学生两个人一组,编一组对话,谈谈各自旅游后的感受, 教师可以挑选出几组来进行展示。 5. 听课文录音学习课文 Listen to the tape and then answer the questions. A: How was Nancy’s trip to Xi’an? B: It was great. A: Was the weather OK? B: It was a little hot. A: What did she see in that old city? B: She saw many places of interest. A: What about the food of Xi’an? B: The food is delicious. 6. Do the exercise of Let’s practise (Ⅰ) A: In order to do the exercise, we must look at the pictures carefully and guess what we should fill in the blanks according to the context. 做这道题时,我们要仔细观察图片,然后根据上第 15 页 共 78 页 下文来填空。 1. Beijing is a wonderful city. There are many places of interest. The peaple are also friendly. 2. Haikou is a beautiful city. The weather there is hot, but it has beautiful beaches. 7. Do the exercise of Let’s practise (Ⅱ) 1. 2. 3. A: What do you think of Shanghai? B: Beautiful, but it’s very crowed. (出示图片 拥挤的) A:What about the people in Kunming? B: They’re very friendly. A: Did you come to Haikou?B: Yes, I did. A: How was the food? B: It was very delicious.第 16 页 共 78 页 Lesson 4We’re glad to have her at home.这一课主要谈论的是招待他人在家中做客的话题。 其中涉及到 ‘谁将要到家做客’… will come to our home. 本课主要谈论到 别人家做客或在某个节日前的准备。还有关于购物的一些常用语: go shopping\ a shopping list\ a supermarket\ a shopping basket. 教学目标: 1. 会 认 会 说 会 写 会 用 以 下 单 词 supermarket, a shopping basket 2. 通过学习本课,学会怎样为某事做准备。 You’d better do… We’re glad to have her at home. Would you like to …? Yes, I’d love to. 教学重点难点分析: 1. 熟练并灵活运用邀请别人的句型 Would you like to …? You’d better… 2. 学习并熟练掌握对话内容,并能在实际生活中运用出来。 课前准备: 教师准备一个录音机,磁带, 本课单词卡片, 学生准备学具 教学过程: 1.热身(Warming up) 教师通过和手偶之间模拟的对话引出课文内容。 A: Ling Dong, get up! It’s 8 o’clock! B: What’s the matter, Mum?第 17 页 共 78 页a shopping list, a单词卡片 A: You’d better go to the supermarket with me. We haven’ t got enough food and vegetables. B: Will someone come to our home today? A: Yes. This afternoon Alice will come to our home. B: Who is Alice? A: She’s your aunt’s daughter. B: Where’s she from? A: She’s from America. B: Oh. I see. Mum, Wait me for a moment. 2.新课展示(New Presentation) 教师通过准备好的单词卡片对本课重点内容进行讲解。重点句 型:… will come to our home tomorrow. We’re glad to have her at home.\ Would you like to …\We’d better… 重点短语: go shopping\ a shopping list\ a supermarket\ a shopping basket 1) 学习邀请别人做某事和对别人的邀请表示感谢的一般表达方法 T: 本节课我们将要学习如何在别人来家造访之前作准备。For example, John will come to our home tomorrow. 这里我们用一般将来时态表示将来要发生的事情。 如果想要对别人的造访表示欢迎,可以说: We are glad to have you at home. 这里我们可以将‘glad’换成其他单词。 (出示句型) We’re glad to have you at home. We’re happy to have you at home. It’s nice to have you at home. 它们都表示相同的意思: 你能来我们家我们很高兴。 T:当我们想要邀请别人去做什么事情时,我们可以说‘Would you第 18 页 共 78 页 like to …? 这是一种委婉的语气,用来对别人提出建议。 For example, Would you like to go shopping with me? 你愿意和我一起去购物吗? Would you like to go to the supermarket with me? 你愿意和我一起去超市吗? 同时教师在黑板上写出句型和答句 Would you like to …? 肯定回答 Yes, I’d like to. 否定回答 No, thanks 教师引导学生练习以上句型, 可以让学生两个人一组打电话商量 本周末要做的事情,可以用 Would you like to …? 教师还可以让 同桌两个人进行造句练习,一个人用动作和手势来表示不同的活动, 另外一个人用 Would you like to …?来造句,For example, A 做出踢足球的动作 B: Would you like to play football with me this weekend? A: No, thanks . B 做出画画的动作 A:Would you like to paint with this weekend? B: Yes, I’d like to. 2) 学习去超市购物时经常用到的短语和句型。 接下来我们就要学习在超市购物时的一些常用句型。 教师出示这些短语的卡片, ( 出示图片 go shopping,购物) ( 出示图片 supermarket,超市) ( 出示图片 a shopping basket, 购物篮)第 19 页 共 78 页 当我们在超市购物时,我们经常会因为要买的东西太多而忘记。 所以我们还需要一个购物单。 (出示图片 s shopping list, 购物单) 所以我们经常会说‘We’d better make a shopping list’. 我 们最好制作一个购物单。 教师进行讲解, ‘We’d better make a shopping list’的原型 是 ‘We had better make a shopping list’ 表示对别人的强烈建议,For example We’d better go shopping. You’d better take a shopping basket. 教师快速出示卡片,学生大声朗读,巩固复习有关短语。 3.小结 本节课我们重点学习了英语中表示建议的两个句型,其中有 和别人一起商量来决定的表达法 ‘Would you like to …?’ 意思 是你愿意做……还有表示强烈建议别人做某事的表达法 better …’ 意思是你最好做…… 4. 巩固练习 教师引导学习操练这两个句型 教师可以让两个学生一组,来玩猜一猜的游戏。一个学生想好 自己周末要做的五件事情,另外一个学生来猜。 A: Would you like to have a picnic this weekend? B: Yes, I ’d like to. A: Would you like to learn English this weekend ? B: No, thanks. 教师给学生出示一些场景,学生用 You’d better 造句。第 20 页 共 78 页‘You’d T:It’s raining heavily. Ss: You’d better take an umbrella. T: I am so tired today. Ss: You’d better go to bed early this evening. 5. 听录音学习课文 Listen to the tape and then answer the questions.(播放 课文录音) A:Who will come to Li Shan’s home tomorrow? B: Alice will come to her home. A: What does Li Shan want to do? B: She wants to have lunch with Alice. A: What does Li Shan’s mother want to do? B: She will go shopping with Li Shan in the supermarket. A: Which supermarket? B: The nearest one. A: Will they make a shopping list? B: Yes, they will. 6. Do the exercise of Let’s practise (Ⅱ) We should look at the model first and watch the pictures carefully. Then fill in the blanks according to the situation. 我们首先应该仔细阅读例子,认真观察图片,然后根据情景补充对 话。 1. A: Children’s Day is coming. What shall we do for our son? B: You’d better send him a basketball. A: Good idea! Let’s go to the sports shop. B: OK! Let’s.第 21 页 共 78 页 2. A: The new term is coming. What shall we do for our daughter? B: We’d better send her a new schoolbag. A: Good idea! Let’s go the the shop near the school. B: OK. Let’s.第 22 页 共 78 页 Lesson 5Thank you for having me!本节课和上一节课在内容上有所联系, 谈论的都是到别人家做客 的话题。但是本节课更侧重于?对别人的热情款待表示感谢? 。Thank you and your … for having me.\ It was really nice and delicious. 教学目标: 1. 通过听录音和朗读学习,能够很准确理解课文内容,并能够 仿照对话内容进行模拟对话练习。 2. 理解会说会用会写以下重点单词。 A big dinner, nice , delicious 3. 能够理解会说会运用对别人的热情款待表示感谢的句型。 It’s time I must go now. Thank you and your … for having me. It was really nice ang delicious. 教学重点和难点分析: 1. 理解会说会用会写两个短语 A big dinner, nice and delicious 2. 在学习课文对话内容的基础上,能仿照对话进行运用。 3. 能够会说并且熟练运用对别人热情款待表示感谢的句型。 课前准备: 教师准备录音机,单词卡片和磁带。 教学过程: 1.热身(Warming up) 1. 通过手偶之间的对话引出本课的学习内容。 After dinner, A is watching TV in the living room. B takes some fruits for her. They are talking to each other. 吃过晚第 23 页 共 78 页 饭以后,A 在客厅里看电视。B 给她端来了水果。他们在一起谈话。 A:Help yourself to some fruits, please. B:Thank you. I’m very full.Today we have a big dinner. A: B: A: B: A: It was really delicious. I’m glad you can say like that. Oh, I think it’s time for me to go now. Thank you and your parents for having me. It’s nice of you. You are welcome. Thank you and your parents again.2.新课展示(New Presentation) 1) 本节课我们将要在上一节课的基础上,学习如何对别人的热情 款待表示感谢,首先让我们一起来复习一下上节课的内容。 在招待客人时,我们经常会用到短语 Help oneself to… (出 示短语,Help oneself to,自己随便用点……) Help yourself to some fruit, please. 请随便吃点水果。 For example, Help yourself to this dish. 如果你已经饱了,但还是要对别人的款待表示感谢. No, thanks. I’m full. We had a big dinner.这是一个常用语,我们在别人家 吃饭或是在餐馆吃饭都能经常用到。 (出示单词 ‘full’ 饱的, a big dinner, 表示丰盛的晚宴) 在这里我们要强调的是关于吃饭的单词: 早饭 午饭 晚饭 一日三餐 丰盛的宴会 breakfast lunch supper meal dinner第 24 页 共 78 页 2) 当我们接受了别人的款待,一定要当面表示感谢或者事后打电 话表示感谢, 这是一种礼貌的做法。 It’ nice and delicious. (出 s 示生日蛋糕的图片,美味好吃) 我们还可以说 Thanks for having me.’ 在这个句子里, ‘ ‘have’ 是招待的意思。所以我们还可以说 ‘ Thank you and your parents for having me.’ 3.小结 本节课我们主要学习了西方人的一个重要礼仪,那就是在接受了 别人的款待以后,我们一定要记得事后通过打电话或是其他方式表 示感谢。这里我们学习了几个比较简单但是非常实用的表达法。 It’s a big dinner. It’s really nice and delicious. Thank you and your parents for having me. 4.巩固练习 教师可以结合上一节课邀请别人做客的内容和本节课对别人的款 待表示感谢的内容,让学生编对话来进行练习。 5.Listen to the tape and then answer the questions. 听录音学习课文 (播放课文录音) A:Did Alice and Li Shan have a big dinner? B: Yes, they did. A: Was Alice grateful? B: Yes, she was. She was very grateful forLi Shan’s parents’ having her. 6. Pair work. Do the exercise of Let’s practise (Ⅰ). A: Read the model carefully and watch the pictures. Then make dialogues according to the context.第 25 页 共 78 页 (1) A: Hi, Jack. Are you free this afternoon? I’m going to play volleyball with my friends. Would you like to go with me? B: It’s great. I’d like to. A: So when should we meet? B: What about 4:30? A: So we need to go now. B: Let’s go. I can’t wait. (2) A: Hi, Tom. Are you free now? I’m going to go fishing soon? Would you like to go with me? B: It’s wonderful. A: Oh, it’s 5:00. It’s time to go now. B: Let’s go. I can’t wait. 7. Do the exercise of Let’s practise (Ⅱ) . Dear Jack, I’m really happy that you can write for me. I felt glad when you were at my home. The food we had together was so delicious and the days we spent together were so happy. I’ m looking forward to meet you again. Welcome to come to our city again. Li Xiao第 26 页 共 78 页 Lesson 6I want a CD.本课主要谈论的是买东西的话题,侧重于谈论买音像用品 CD 等等从而展开这个话题,买什么 CD,关于流行歌,还是民族乐,中 文的还是外语的,是谁唱的,多少钱,等等。 教学目标: 1. 准确理解并且能熟练在生活中运用对话中的基本句型。 Can I help you ? Yes, please. Which do you like better,… or …? I like … better. How much is it? It’s … 2. 理解会说会用会写以下单词: A pop song, a tape, a CD, foreign, cheap, folk music. 教学重点难点分析: 1. 听,说,读,写以上的四会单词。 2. 理解会说会用关于在商店买东西的常用句型。 课前准备: 教师用 CAI 课件准备一些不同类型, 不同风格的音乐, 以盒 CD, 磁带和录音机。 教学过程: 1.热身(Warming up) 教师通过展示两个手偶 (顾客和售货员) 之间的对话来引出本课所 要学习的内容。 A: Can I help you? B : Yes. I want a CD about folk music.第 27 页 共 78 页 A: We’ve got many CDs about folk songs. B: It’s great. Can I have a look? A: Which do you like better, foreign ones or Chinese ones? B: I like foreign folk songs better. A: Oh, I see. What about this one? It’s about the songs by the famous folk songer― John Deavor. B: Wonderful! I love it. How much is it? A: It’s 70 yuan. B: Wow, it’s too expensive,but I ‘ll take it. Here you are. A: Thank you. 2.新课展示(New Presentation) 这节课我们将学习怎样去商店买东西,怎样和售货员进行交谈, 怎样询问价钱。 本课我们将重点学习如何在音像制品店买 CD,如何挑选 CD,例如 摇滚的,古典的,中国的,外国的等等。 当我们进入商店,和售货员打完招呼以后,一般情况下售货员 会问: Can I help you? 如果我们想要买东西,想要获得帮助时,我们可以说: Yes, I want… 如果我们只是想随便看一看,我们就可以说:No,Thanks. 教师将这组句子写在黑板上,向同学们展示。 Can I help you? Yes, please. \No, thanks. 教师向学生展示几个例子: ― Can I help you? ― Yes, I want a tape.第 28 页 共 78 页 (出示实物,tape, 磁带) 教师在教授这个单词时,要注意对学生的纠音,字母 a 的发音是双 元音 | ei |, 要求学生发音时嘴形舌位要到位,流畅响亮。 ― Can I help you? ― Yes, I want a CD. (出示图片,CD,光碟) 教师和学生之间进行互动练习,或者生生之间进行互动。 S1: Can I help you? S2: S3: Yes, I want a pair of shoes. Can I help you?S4: Yes, I want some flowers. 教师向学生出示一盒音乐 CD,与学生进行引导对话 T:So which is your favorite CD? 你最喜欢什么 CD? S1: My favourite CD is about film. S2:My favourite CD is about music. 教师用 CAI 来向学生展示不同风格和类型的音乐。 1. 展示中文歌曲 2. 展示英文歌曲 3. 展示流行音乐 4. 展示古典音乐 This is Chinese music. This is foreign music. This is pop music. This is classical music.与学生之间进行互动练习 T: What kind of music is your favourite? 那你喜欢什么 类型的音乐? S I like classical music. 但是我最喜欢摇滚 T:What kind of music is your favourite? S: My favourite music is pop music.第 29 页 共 78 页 音乐。 T: T: S: What kind of music is your favourite? What kind of music is your favourite? My favourite music is foreign music. S: My favourite music is Chinese music.A:如果我们挑选完了要购买的物品付钱时,询问价钱时,我们 可以说 How much is it?\ How much are they? 在中国,钱的单位是 yuan, 所以我们可以说 It’s 70 yuan. 我们还有其他价格单位。例如 It’s 70 dollars.\ It’s 70 pounds. 我们可以用两个形容词来形容价格, expensive\cheap. (出示图片 (出示图片 所以我们可以说 3. 小结 本节课我们主要学习如何在商店里买东西,特别是买音乐 CD, 要求学生不但要掌握关于在商店里和售货员之间的一般对话,还要 对音乐的不同类型,不同风格有所了解。 4. 巩固练习 教师引导学生用刚才所学的句型进行口语交际练习。模拟在商 店买东西的场景,顾客和售货员之间的对话。 5. 听课文录音学习课文 Listen to the tape and then answer the questions. (播放 课文录音) A: What does Li Shan want?第 30 页 共 78 页expensive昂贵的)cheap 便宜的) This bag is so expensive. This CD is so cheap. B: A: B: A: B:She wants a CD about songs. What kind of music does she like? She likes pop music. How mach is that CD? It’s 68 yuan.6. Do the exercise of Let’s practise (Ⅰ) (1) A: Can I help you? B: Yes. I want a CD. A: Look at this one. It’s about folk music. B: Wonderful! I’ll love it.I’ll take it. (2) A: Can I help you? B: Yes. I want a VCD. A: Look at this one. It’s about a foreign film. B: Great! I’ll take it. (3) A: Can I help you? B: Yes. I want some tapes. A: Look at thm. They are about English lessons. B: Wonderful! I like them. I will take them. 7. Do the exercise of Let’s practise (Ⅱ) (1) A: Can I help you? B: Yes. I want a tape about folk music. A: How about this one? It’s popular. B: How much is it? A: It’s 7 yuan. B: Oh! It’s very cheap. I’ll take it. (2) A: Can I help you?第 31 页 共 78 页 B: Yes. I want a VCD about a Chinese film. A: How about this one? It’s popular. B: How much is it? A: It’s 48 yuan. B: Oh! It’s not cheap, but I’ll take it. (3) A: Can I help you? B: Yes. I want a radio. A: How about this one? It’s very popular. B: How much is it? A:It’s 180 yuan. Oh!~ It’s very expensive. But I will take it.第 32 页 共 78 页 Lesson 7My mother is looking for a dress for me.本课谈论的仍然是买东西的话题, 但主要侧重于买衣服。 同时, 也就涉及到了衣服的大小、颜色和价钱等。学会说 What can I do for you? What size do you wear? What colour do you want?\ It’ s cheap\expensive. 掌 握 单 词 和 短 语 教学目标: 1. 会说会用在服装店买衣服时询问衣服颜色,尺寸大小,价钱 等表达方式。 What can I do for you? I’m looking for … What size does she wear? I wear small size. What colour do you like? I like pink. How much is it? It’s expensive. 2.理解会说会用会写以下单词 教学重点难点分析: 1. 学习,识记,熟练运用四会单词。 2. 创设实际情景,灵活运用在服装店买衣服的句型。 课前准备: 教师准备关于服装的图片,录音机和磁带。 教学过程: 1.热身(Warming up)第 33 页 共 78 页size, expensive, aclothes shop,looking for, slippers, sunglasses, sneakers.size, expensive, a clothesshop, slippers, sneakers, sunglasses, looking for. (主页图上有两个主要人物,A: Mum, B: Saleswoman) 教师利用手偶的对话来引出本课学习的重点内容。 A: Good morning, what can I do for you? B: Good morning. I want a T- shirt. A: What color do you like? B: I like yellow. A: What size do you wear? B: Middle A: How about this one? B: Wonderful. That’s what I want. How much? A: 50 yuan. B: Here is the money. 2.新课展示(New Presentation) 1)句型词汇学习: 讲解人 A 和 B 利用主页图上的人物介绍本课中心句型和词汇。 (图中是一个服装店,里面有衣服鞋子) 利用单词卡片教授单词。 教师出示服装店的图片,教授短语 a clothes shop ,这个短语 还可以说成 a clothes store. 教师引导学生观察服装店的图片,观察里面都有什么。 What can you see in a clothes shop?在一个服装店里我们经常 会看到什么? 学生回答,可以说汉语也可以是英语。 教师出示拖鞋的图片,slippers. We can see slippers. 我们也 可以说 a pair of slippers. (出示运动鞋的图片)sneakers. We can see sneakers.我们也可 以说 a pair of sneakers.第 34 页 共 78 页 (出示太阳镜的图片) sunglasses. We can see sunglasses. Sun--太 阳 ; glasses---- 玻 璃 。 同 样 的 我 们 还 可 以 说 a pair of sunglasses. 教师讲授完单词,引导学生巩固单词,教师做出不同的动作,学 生快速反应。 T points to the eyes. Ss: a pair of sunglasses. T points to the foot. Ss : a pair of slippers. T pretends to do the action of running. Ss: a pair of sneakers. 教师还可以复习以前学过的衣服类单词, a T- shirt, a dress, a skirt, a pair of trousers. 教师还可以让学生之间进行互动,一起复习所学的所有衣服类单词。 教师向学生讲解基本句型: 当我们走进店里的时候,店员都会问我们想要什么,最基本的表达 法是 What can I do for you? 或者 Can I help you? 当店员问我们想要什么时, 我们通常可以回答 I’ looking for m a … 或者 I want … 在这里 looking for 有寻找和挑选的意思。 教师将这几个句型都写在黑板上给学生展示。在买衣服的时候还有 很多细节的方面。 2)询问衣服颜色,价钱和尺寸大小的句型 当我们想要知道别人衣服的码时,我们一般可以这样问 What size do you wear? (出示图片 L----- large size 大码 M---- middle size 中码 I size,码) I wear large size. wear middle size.第 35 页 共 78 页 S---- small size 小码 What colour do you like best? I like …I wear small size.当我们想要知道别人喜欢的颜色时,我们可以这样说:当我们想要知道衣服的价钱时,我们可以说 How much is it \are they? It’s …yuan\ pounds\ dollars. 在这里我们还可以简单对价钱做出评价, It’s cheap (便宜的). 3.小结 本节课我们继续学习了如何买东西,尤其是在服装店买衣服时 和店员之间的最基本的对话,包括询问衣服的颜色,尺寸大小,价 钱等。 4. 巩固练习 教师引导学生模拟实际生活中的情景,进行对话练习,用到本 节课中所有学到的句型。 A: What can I do for you? B: I’m looking for a dress. A: What color do you like, blue or pink? B: I like pink. A:How about this one? B: That’s good. A: What size do you wear? B: I wear middle size. A: How much is it? B: It’s 70 yuan. It’s cheap. Here you are.第 36 页 共 78 页It’s expensive (贵的). 5. 听录音学习课文。 (播放课文录音) 。 A:What is Miss Zhang looking for? B: She is looking for a dress in a clothes shop for her daughter. A: What size does she wear? B: She wears small size. A: What colour does she like? B: She likes green. A: How much is the dress? B: 55 yuan . A: Is it expensive? B: No , it isn’t. 6. Do the exercises. Let’s practise (Ⅰ) Model: A: What can I do for you? B: I want a pair of sneakers. A: What size do you wear? B: L. A: What colour do you like? B: White. A: What about this one? B: Wonderful! How much? A: 280 yuan . B: OK. I’ ll take it. Let’s practise (Ⅱ) Model: A: How much is your yellow skirt?第 37 页 共 78 页 B: It’s about 50 yuan. A: It's very nice. Where did you buy it? B: In the clothes shop.第 38 页 共 78 页 Lesson 8In the liabrary本课主要谈论的话题是借书的话题。 教大家在图书法里怎样和 管理员用英语进行交谈,管理员怎样想他人提供帮助,读者怎样寻 求帮助等等。 学会 Would you like to … ? I’d like to…以及 短语 Snow White\ The Moonstone\ The Arabian Nights\ Sleeping beauty\ a liabary card\ return a book. 教学目标: 1. 熟悉会说课本中的英文书名。 Snow White, the Moonstone , the Abrabian Nights. 2.理解会说会用会写 return a book. 3. 理解会说会用在图书馆向管理人员借书时需要用到的基本句 型。 What can I do for you? I’d like to borrow a … Would you like an English one or a Chinese one? Please return this book in two weeks. 4. 能够在实际场景中会说会用以上这些句型。 教学重点难点分析: 1. 听,说,识记,写并且能够运用以上的四会单词。 2. 熟悉课本中的英文故事书名,并且能在实际生活中熟练运用 和图书管理员之间的对话。 课前准备: 1.教师用 CAI 来准备一些英文故事书的封皮和书名。 2.准备录音机和磁带。 教学过程:第 39 页 共 78 页a library card, borrow a story book, 1. 热身(Warming up) 教师和学生一起合唱一首歌曲,活跃课堂气氛。 教师先让学生观察主图上的两个人,知道他们一个是图书管理 员,一个是读者,然后教师利用手偶之间的对话来引出本课要学习 的重点内容。 主图上 A 是图书管理员, B 是读者。 A:Can I help you? B: I’d like to borrow a story book. Do you have Snow White? A: Yes, we do. Would you like a Chinese one or an English one? B: I’d like an English one. A: Show me your library card, please. B: Here you are. Please return it in two weeks. A: I see. Thank you. 2. 新课展示(New Presentation) 教授利用文中主图上的两个人物间的对话介绍本课中心句型和 词汇。用卡片教授单词。 教师讲解 :本节课我们将要学习如何在图书馆借书,教师向学 生出示一个图书馆的图片,a library----- 图书馆。在教授过程中, 教师要特别注意单词的发音。教师指着在图书馆里的工作人员,由 此引出另外一个单词 a librarian ---- 图书管理员在这里,教师 要向学生指出这两个单词发音上的区别,第一个单词的重音是在第 一个音节上,第二个的重音是在第二个音节上。可以要求学生用手 势的高低,或者声音的大小来区分重读。 当我们走进图书馆的时候,工作人员就会主动问我们?What can I do for you?? 这一点和在商店里一样。第 40 页 共 78 页 我们可以回答 I’d like a… 例如: 故事书) 教师可以将这两个句型都展示在黑板上让学生反复来读, 教师利用 CAI 来向学生展示各种英文故事书的封皮和名称。 (出示白雪公主的图片---Snow White) (出示月亮宝石的图片----- the Moonstone) (出示一千零一夜的图片---- The Abrarian Nights) (出示睡美人的图片------ Sleeping Beauty) 教师引导学生用自己最喜欢的书名(可以是老师教授过的,也 可以是课外的) 参考黑板上老师写的句型来造句, , 一方面巩固句型, 一方面复习词汇。 教师讲解在图书馆借书时,我们需要用到借书证。 (出示借书证的图片) (出示你的借书证) borrow ----借 Return---还 3.小结 本节课我们学习在图书馆如何向管理人员借书,借书时基本的 对话,以及最常见的英文故事书的名称。 4. 巩固练习 教师利用班级里图书角的图书来模拟一个图书馆的场景,引导 学生真正在实际生活中运用所学的句型,可以先由教师来和一个学 生做示范,教师说: What can I do for you? 学生回答 I’d like第 41 页 共 78 页I’d like a story book. (我想要借一本故事书)也可以说 I want to borrow a story book. (我想要借一本A library card所以工作人员会让我们出示借书证 Show me your library card. ; borrow books--- 借书。; return books ---- 还书 to borrow a story book. \I want to borrow a story book. 教 师再引导学生说出书名: What’s the name of the book? 学生回 答 It’s Snow White… 最后学生四人一组,自编对话进行练习, 教师可以让表现出色 的小组到教师前面进行展示。 5. 听录音学习课文 Listen to the tape and then answer the questions. A: What kind of books would Zhao Yu like to borrow? B: He would like to borrow a story book. A: What’s the name? B: It’s Snow White. A: Would he like to borrow a Chinese one or an English one? B: He likes an English one. A: What time would he return it? B: He would return it in two weeks. 6.Do the exercise. Let’s practise (Ⅰ) A: What can I do for you? B: I want to borrow a book in Ehglish. A: What's the name of the book? B: the Moonstone. A: Show me you library card, please. B: Here you are. Let’s practise (Ⅱ) A: Hello! Mike, I want to borrow a tape. B: OK.第 42 页 共 78 页 A: Do you have any pop music tapes? B: Yes. Would you like English one or Chinese one? A: English one is better. B: Look at this one. It’s about the songs by Michael Jackson. A: Great! I love it. Thank you very much. I’ll return it in two days.第 43 页 共 78 页 Lesson9How long may I keep the book?这一课我们谈论的仍然是在图书馆里借书的话题, 但侧重于用英 语谈论‘我可以借多长时间的书’以及‘如果在限定时间内还不了 书该如何处理’的话题。学会询问时间长短的句型 ‘How long may I keep…?’ 以及掌握情态动词 must 的用法。 教学目标和重点难点分析: 1. 理解会说会用会写以下单词和短语 Keep a book, finish, renew a book 2. 理解会说会用以下一些常用句型 How long may I keep …? What must I do if I can’t…? You must come and renew it. 3. 能准确理解本课对话内容,并能在实际生活中和别人进行练 习。 课前准备: 教师准备录音机和磁带 以及上节课用 CAI 准备的故事书封皮 及英文名称。 教学过程: 1.热身(Warming up) 教师和学生一起唱歌或 chant, 鼓励学生加上动作来活跃课堂 气氛。然后用 CAI 出示不同英文故事书的名称,要学生复习。教师 将学生分组,分角色朗读对话,为本节课的学习做铺垫。 对话导入新课: 主页图上的人物 A: a librarian B: Li Dong A: What can I do for you? B: I hear The Moonstone is very interesting . I’d like to第 44 页 共 78 页 borrow it. A: Here you are. B: Thank you. How long can I keep it? A: Three weeks. B: Oh, that’s enough. 2.新课展示(New Presentation) 教师在上一节课学习的基础上, 进一步学习在图书馆借书的基本 句型。教师在黑板上出示两个单词。 borrow 借 return 还 教师引导学生用上面两个单词造句。例如: I want to borrow a book. I want to borrow your pen. Please return it tomorrow. Please return it next week.教师讲解, 在图书馆借书时, 管理人员会要求我们在规定时间内 还书。这时我们会经常用到句型 You’d better return… 这是比 Please return … 更为委婉的说法。 教师引导学生将以上句型进行转换,例如: I want to borrow a book. week. 借书时,管理员会嘱咐我们 You’d better return the book in two weeks. (你最好在两 个星期内还书) 所以也就是说我们可以借这本书两个星期,我们还可以用另一种 方法来表达 You can keep the books for two weeks. (出示图片 keep the book 拥有这本书) 教师可以引导学生再一次将以上两个句型进行转换第 45 页 共 78 页You’d better return it tomorrow. You’d better return it nextI want to borrow your pen. I want to borrow a book. I want to borrow your pen. 教师将答句写在黑板上。You can keep the book for one day. You can keep the pen for a week.T:So do you know how to ask a question? 那么你们知道怎 么问吗? 在这里我们要学习一个用来询问时间长短的疑问副词 ―how long ,表示‘多长时间’ For example, How long may I keep the book? 这本书我可以借多长时间? How long do you go to zoo ? 图书馆? 教师在黑板上的答句中的时间状语下画出横线, 引导学生对画线 部分提问。 How long can I keep the book? How long can I keep your pen? 回答时,我们除了可以用‘had better to’,还可以用情态动词 must。当然 must 比 had better to 的语气更强硬,更有命令性。For example, You must return the book in two weeks. 所以以上的答句还可以说成 You must return the book tomorrow. You must return the pen next week. T: What must we do if we can't finish it? (出示图片 finish, 完成) For example , finish the homework (写完作业) finish the books (读完书) 你多长时间去一次动物园? How long does she go to the library? 她多长时间去一次第 46 页 共 78 页 还可以说finish reading the books(读完书) finish doing the homework. (写完作业)如果我们在规定的时间里不能按时还书,我们应该怎么办? If we can’t finish the book, we must renew the book. (出示图片, renew the book, renew 是刷新的意思) 3.小结 本节课我们在前一课学习的基础上,进一步学习了在图书馆借 书时的一些基本用语,包括询问?书可以借多长时间?以及如果在 限定时间里还不了书该如何处理。本课我们学习了询问时间长短的 问句?How long…??.,学习了情态动词?must?用法,以及一些常 用短语, 例如 keep the book\ finish (reading) the book. 4.巩固练习 教师和学生之间进行对话, 教师为图书管理员, 引导学生复习本 节课和上节课所学过的重点句型。 T:What can I do for you? S: I want to borrow a book. T: (指着课件上的白雪公主故事书) Which book do you want? S: I want to borrow the Snow White. T: Would you like a Chinese one or an English one? S: I like an English one. T: Please show me your library card. S: Here you are. How long can I keep the book? T: You’d better return it in two weeks. S: Thanks. T: You are welcome. 5. 听录音学习课文第 47 页 共 78 页 Listen to the tape and then answer the questions. A: What does Li Dong want to borrow? B: He wants to borrow Sleeping Beauty. A: How long can he keep the book? B: He can keep the book for two weeks. A: What must he do if he can’t finish the book? B: He must come and renew it. 6. Do the exercise. Let’s practise (Ⅱ) A: This is a context exercise. 这是一道情景题。要根据 If 引导的条件句来推测后面主句的内容。 (1) If you want to borrow a book, please go to the library. (2) If you want to buy an icec ream, please go to the shop. (3) If you want to play computer games, please go to the net bar. (4) If you don’t want to be lost in the forest, please buy a map. (5) If you don't know the way, please ask for others. (6) If you want to have some coffee, please go the cafe. (7) If you wnt to visit Beijing, please go to the airport to take a plane.第 48 页 共 78 页 Lesson 10How happy we were!本课和前几课相比,在内容和形式等方面都有所不同。 本课是 以日记的形式来叙述已经发生过的一件事。所以,这一课里出现了 前几课没有涉及到的时态问题。所以要求我们要学习并掌握日记的 基本格式以及过去式的基本概念,基本结构和基本用法,还有由 ‘how’引导的感叹句的形式及其基本用法。 教学目标: 1. 理解会说会用会写以下单词 Have a talk, helpful, write a letter, a king, penfriend, keep a diary. 2. 学习并掌握日记的基本格式。 3. 了解一般过去时态的基本概念,基本结构以及基本用法。 4. 学习并掌握以‘How’引导的感叹句的形式及其用法。 How …they are\ it is! 教学重点难点分析: 1. 学习了解动词过去式,并能在实际生活中进行运用。 2. 学习并掌握‘how’引导的感叹句的形式及其用法,并能将 一些陈述句进行转换。 3. 学习了解英文日记的格式。 课前准备: 教师准备单词卡片,一张世界地图, 录音机和磁带。 教学过程: 1.热身(Warming up) 教师拿出一张世界地图,引导学生来复习以前学过的国家名称 China America 中国 美国第 49 页 共 78 页 Austrailia England 的重点内容。澳大利亚 英国在以上复习的基础上,教师和一个同学之间的对话引出本课要学 A:I will go to Hong Kong this year. It’s a good place. B: A: B: A: B: A: What will you see in Hong Kong? I will see many tall building in Hong Kong. What will I will go to Xi’an. What did you see? I saw Bell Tower. How great it is! So this summer I’ll go to Xi’an.you go?2.新课展示(New Presentation) 1)日记格式的学习 教师讲解:本节课我们要学习的第一个重点内容就是写日记。 教师拿出一个日记本,在黑板上出示单词 英语日记和汉语日记的格式基本相似。 在正文上面一行写出星期, 日期以及天气情况。 接下来就是日记 的正文,其格式和英文文章段落的格式一样,开头第一句要空出三 到四个字母的位置。 教师举出一个例子 Sunday May 18th Sunny Today is Sunday. . . 2) 一般过去时态的学习 教师讲解: Generally speaking, we should use the past tense because what we written were all past things. . 一般说来, 我第 50 页 共 78 页diary 们记日记的时候要用到过去时态,因为我们要在日记里记的事情都 已经发生了。 所以什么是一般过去时态?如何用呢? 教师在黑板上写出 三个单词 一般过去时态。 Today 是表示正在发生的事情。 Tomorrow 则表示将来要发生的事情。 The past tense refers to the things or actions which happened in the past. 一般过去时态是指过去发生的事情或动作。 教师在黑板上写出一些句子, 让学生自己管处出一般过去时态的 结构。 I played football yesterday. I visited Xi’an last year. I learned English last night. We talked right now. 在动词之后加上 ed\d 和表示过去的时间状语, 就能构成一般过去时 态, 当然,不是所有的动词都是加 ed\ d 才能构成过去时态,还有很 多特殊的。For example, I came(come) to Xi’an last year. I wrote( write) a letter ( 出 示 图 片 , 写 信 ) to my gransparents right now. (刚才) He was (is)a teacher last year. We were(are) 11 years old last year. 完整的一般过去时态还应该包括表示过去时间的状语, example, for yesterday(昨天), right now,(刚才) last week,(上个星期)第 51 页 共 78 页yesterday, today,tomorrow引导学生通过已经学过的一般将来时态和现在进行时态来理解 last month, (上个月)last year(去年) 3)由‘how’引导的感叹句。 教师讲解:本节课的最后一个重点内容就是有‘how’引导的感叹 句。For example, We were so happy. 啊) It’s a lovely dog. ---- How lovely the dog is! 3. 小结 本节课我们一共学习了三个重点的内容, 第一个就是学习英语日 记的格式。然后我们学习了一般过去时态,包括它的含义,结构以 及用法。最后我们学习了由‘how’引导的感叹句。 4. 巩固练习 1)时态之间的转换练习。 教师引导学生熟练巩固现在进行时态,一般将来时态和一般过 去时态。教师将学生分成两组。教师说出一个句子,学生分别吧句 子转换成另外两个时态。 T: I’m doing my homework. S1: I will do my homework. S2: I did my homework. T: I visited my grandparents . ----- How happy we were! (我们真开心S1: I’m visiting my grandparents. S2: I will visit my grandparents. 2) 感叹句 一般的陈述句和感叹句之间的转换 T: This is a beautiful coat.第 52 页 共 78 页 Ss: How beautiful this coat is! T: That is a great city.Ss: How great this city is! T:We were so happy. Ss: How happy were! 出示 第 47 页的图片。 (1) They had a talk happily.------- How happy they were! (have a talk, 谈话) (2) It’s a helpful book. ------ How helpful the book is! (helpful---- 有帮助的) (3) He wrote a letter carefully.----- How careful he was! (4) He was a great king.----- How great the king was! 5. 听录音回答问题 A:What did he do that day? B: He went to see his penfriend in Hongye Hotel. A: Who is his friend? B: His friend is Paul. A: What did Paul do two days ago? B: He came to visit China two days ago. 6. Do the exercise Let’s practise(Ⅰ) (1) Thay are tall buildings. How tall they are! (2) We have a long table. How long it is! (3) Mother is cooking delicious fish. How delicious it is!第 53 页 共 78 页 (4) I went to see my friend Mike yeaterday. We played basketball for a long time. (5) I went to see my friend Mary yesterday. We swam for a long time. Let’s practise (Ⅱ) We should read the diary carefully and when we answered the questions ,we should pay more attention to the past tense. 我 们应该仔细阅读日记,根据日记内容来回答问题,但是在回答问题 时要注意时态的转变。 (1) Where did he get the story book? He got a story book from Wang Shi. (2) What’s the name of the book? Its name is The Monkey King. (3) What did he do in China? He took me to visit many places of interest in Beijing . (4) Will that book help him learn Chinese well? Yes, it will.第 54 页 共 78 页 Lesson11I love animals!本课主要谈论的是关于动物的话题。低年级时,同学们已经学 了一些常见的、简单的动物名称。例如:dog, duck, cat 等等。这 一课我们将要学习更多动物名称。例如:snake, zebra, giraffe, kangaroo 等等。还要能用句型 I can see …来描述你所看到的动物 以及句型 I like …best 描述你最喜欢的动物。 教学目标和教学重点难点分析: 1. 理解会说会写会用动物名词 snake, zebra, giraffe, lion, elephant, hippo, monkey, kangaroo, deer, fox, wolf, tiger, panda. 2. 能用英语表达自己见过什么样的动物,自己最喜欢的动物,并 且能用英语描述某种动物的特点。 I saw…\ I can see… My favourite animal is… It’s very … 3. 提高学生的观察力和注意力,培养他们爱护动物,保护动物的 美德。 课前准备: 教师和学生都准备各种动物的图片。教师用幻灯片准备很多动物 的图片。 教学过程: 1.热身(Warming up) 教师和学生一起唱一首歌来做课前的热身活动。然后教师引导 学生一起来复习以前学过的动物名词。教师叫一个学生到黑板前面, 在耳边轻轻说一个动物名字,让这个学生通过模仿这种动物的声音 和动作,其他同学来猜,猜到的同学将会给他们组得一分。第 55 页 共 78 页 做完这个活动,教师和学生快速复习这些动物的名称。复习完 动物名称,教师可以和学生之间进行随机对话,询问互相都喜欢什 么动物,对下面的学习内容做好铺垫。 2.新课展示(New Presentation) 1)动物名称的学习 教师讲解: 我们刚此已经把以前学过的动物名称都复习了, 在本 节课中我们要学习更多动物的名称。 So let’s look at a picture. (用 CAI 出示本课中‘ learn to say’的图片) T: What can you see in this picture? 在图片里你能看到什 么动物? Ss: I can see some animals. Snake (snakes)----- 蛇 Zebra(zebras)-----斑马 Elephant( elephants)-----大象 Giraffe( giraffes)-----长颈鹿 Lion(lions)-----狮子 Hippo(hippos)-----河马 Fox(foxes)-----狐狸 Wolf( wolves)-----狼 Tiger(tigers)-----老虎 Kangaroo(kangaroos)-----袋鼠 Monkey(monkeys)-----猴子 Deer(deer)-----鹿 Panda(pandas)-----熊猫 | z | T:这里我们要注意这些名词的单数和复数变化。第 56 页 共 78 页| s | | z | | ts | | s | | z | | z | | s | | z | | z | | z | | z | 一般的都是在此的末尾加-s, panda----pandas 以 x,ch,sh 结尾的单词加 es, fox----foxes 还有部分单词是单复数同型,deer----deer 还有部分单词单数变复数时单词完全变形, mouse---mice (老鼠) 讲授完单词以后,教师重点引导学生练习这些单词变复数后 s 的读音。 2)用英语描述自己看到了什么动物,喜欢什么动物和最喜欢什么动 物。 T: 在我们描述图片时,我们一般要用到句型 What can you see in ….? I can see… For example, What can you see in this picture? I can see many animals. 教师用幻灯片出示各种不同的动物图片,给学生 10 秒钟的时间 去记忆,然后让学生说出他们都看到了什么动物。 T: What can you see in the picture? S1: I can see a panda. S2: I can see a giraffe. S3: I can see a goat. S4: I can see an elephant. S5: I can see a snake. S6: I can see a hippo. … T: So in the picture, what animal do you like best? I like pandas best. 所以当我们想要询问别人最喜欢什么时,第 57 页 共 78 页 我们可以说What … do you like best? I like … best. ―Panda is my教师和学生之间进行随机的变化,操练句型。 我们还可以说 ―What is you favorite animal? favorite animal. 学习完本课知识点之后,教师引导学生编对话来进行复习。 A:I had go to the zoo last Sunday. B: What did you see? A: I saw many lovely animals. B: What are they? A: They are giraffes, monkeys, deer, pandas, kangaroos and zebras. B: What animal do you like best? A: I like pandas best because they are so fat and move slowly. B: Pandas are really lovely animals. 3. 小结 本节课我们主要学习了各种动物的名称,并且学习了询问别人看 到了什么动物,喜欢什么动物,以及用英语来对这些问题做出回答。 4. 巩固练习 教师让学生两个人一组,互相来复习所学过的动物名词。 教师可以建议学生用简单的句子来描述自己的喜欢的动物,然后 让对方猜出来。 A: What animal do you like? B: It’s white and lovely. It has red eyes and long ears. It likes eating cabbiages and carrorts. What is it?第 58 页 共 78 页 A: You like rabbits. A: What animal do you like? B: It’s very tall nad srong. It has four long legs and it can run very fast. People likes riding it. A: You like horses. 5. 听录音,学习课文 A:What did the girl see in Beijing Zoo? B: She saw kangaroos. She likes kangaroos best. A: What did the second boy see in the zoo? B: He saw tigers, monkeys, deer and wolves. A: What does he like best? B: He likes pandas best. 6. Do the exercises. Let’s practise (Ⅰ) 本道题要求我们用到地理知识把动物和国家联系起来。 When I was in Australia, I saw kangaroos. When I was in Africa, I saw giraffes. When I was in China, I saw pandas. When I was in America, I saw lions. Let’s practise (Ⅱ) 做这道题时,我们要先看后面描述动物特点的句子,然后判断那是 什么动物。 Kangaroos are interesting. They have bags on their bodies. Pandas are fat and lovely. They have slowly. Giraffes are tall. They have long necks.第 59 页 共 78 页 Elephants are very big. They can do a lot of work for people.第 60 页 共 78 页 Lesson 12 Take care of the trees! 本课谈论的主要话题是大自然的草木,从而涉及到了一个更高的 话题:environment protection ( 环境保护)。 人们要爱护这美丽 的大自然。 We must take care of them. 学生能听懂,会说,会 写与植物有关的名词和动词短语。能够用英语描述自己所看到的自 然景色, You can find many tall trees in it. \ The grass is green and the flowers are sweet. 教学目标: 1. 听懂,会说会写会写和植物有关的一些名词和动词短语。 a lily, grass, dig a hole, plant trees pick flowers, cut a tree. 2. 学习运用情态动词,can, can’t, must, should. You can find many … We can’t pick flowers ( cut the tree). We must (should) take care of the them. 3. 能用英语来表达自己所看到的美丽景色,描述美丽的花, 可 爱的草, 高大的树…… 并能用英语描述种树木, 栽花的过 程。 4. 培养学生热爱大自然,爱护花草树木的良好行为习惯。 教学重点难点分析: 1. 学习用英语来描述种花种树的步骤。 2. 学习情态动词的用法。can , can’t, must, should. 课前准备: 教师准备录音机,磁带,动物园和公园的图片以及有百合花玫 瑰花,草,树的图片。 教学过程:第 61 页 共 78 页 1.热身(Warming up) 教师和学生一起来复习上节课所学过的动物名称,并且用学过 的句型 What animals do you like best? 说出自己最喜欢的动物。 教师出示动物园的图片,要求学生与学生进行对话。 S1:What’s this? S2: It’s a zoo. S1: What can you see in the zoo? S2: I can see many animals. S1: What animals can you see. S2: I can see a tiger, a panda, an elephant and a horse. S1: What animal do you like best? S2: I like horses best. 教师再出示公园的图片,学生之间进行对话。 S3: What’s this ? S4:It’s a park. S3: What can you see ? (指着湖) S4:I can see a lake. S3: What can you see? ( 指着花) S4: I can see many flowers. S3: What can you see? (指着草和树) S4: I can see some grass and trees. 2.新课展示(New Presentation) T: (出示百合花的图片) Do you know what flower it is? It’ s my favorite flower. 你知道这种花叫什么名字吗? It’s a lily. It’s very pure. 是很纯洁的百合花。 It looks nice. 它看起来非常不错。第 62 页 共 78 页 教师将句型It’s a lily. 写在黑板上。教师出示玫瑰花的图片,Do you know what flower it is? It’ s a rose. It’s very beautiful. 是很漂亮的玫瑰花。 教师也将此句型 It’s a rose. 写在黑板上。 T: (出示本课主图上公园的图片) Look at this picture, what can you see in the park? 在图片上你能看到什么? I can see many trees. They are very tall. 教师将句型 They are trees. 写在黑板上。 What other things can you see? 你还能看到什么? T:I can see lots of green grass and sweet flowers. 我还能 看到绿草和鲜花。 (出示图片,grass--- 草) 教师将句型 They are grass and flowers. 写在黑板上。 教师和学生一起来巩固刚才所学的单词。 In summer , there are many beautiful flowers in the park. I always can see lots of people picking flowers. (出示图片, pick flowers--- 摘花) 夏天到了,公园里到处都开满了五颜六色 的花。 我经常会看到有人摘花。 That’s a bad behavor. We should take care of the flowers. We can’t pick flowers. 那是一种很不好的行为,我们应该保护 花朵,而不是摘花。(出示短语 take care of, 保护,照顾) For example, I will take care of myself. 我会照顾好自己的。 我们还可以说 ‘take good care of’ , 保护好, 照顾好, example, For I will take good care of myself. Yes, the same with trees. As the environment is badlydestructed, lots of trees are cut and it’s really a big loss第 63 页 共 78 页 for us. 由于环境破坏极为严重,很多树都被砍了,这对我们来说 是个非常大的损失。 T: So we can’t cut trees. We should plant trees. (出示图片) cut trees------砍树 教师将以上两个句型写在黑板上。 We can’t pick flowers. 意愿,意志。For example, You should study hard. You can’t speak loudly. You can drink anyone you like. 教师引导学生用情态动词 should 来描述种树的步骤。 1. We should dig a hole. 2. We should put the tree in the hole. 3. We should cover the tree with the earth 教师将以上两 个句型写在黑板上。. 4. We should water the tree. 3. 小结: 本节课我们学习了在公园里见到的花草树木的名称。学习了情态 动词的用法。还学习了用情态动词来描述种树的步骤。 4. 巩固练习: 教师引导学生用所学过的语言点来自编对话。 A: What can you see in the park? B: B: I can see many trees. Yes, I do.第 64 页 共 78 页plant trees-----植树We should take care of them.其中 can, can’t, should 都是情态动词, 表示我们的请求,A:Do you know how to plant a tree? A: B: 挖洞) A: B: A: B: A: B:What will we do first? We should dig a hole first. (出示图片,dig a hole---What then? Then we should put the tree in the hole. I see. Finally we should water the tree. You are right. Thank you. My pleasure.5. Listen to the tape and then answer the questions. 听录音回答问题。 (播放录音) A:What can you see in the picture? B: I can see many tall trees, green grass and beautiful flowers. A: What flowers can you see? B: I can see many lilies and roses. A: Can we pick the flowers in the park? B: No, we can’t. We should take care of them. A: What are the boys doing in the seccond picture? B: They are planting trees. A: Can we cut the trees? B: No, we can’t. We must also take care of the trees. 6. Do the exercises. Let’s practise (Ⅰ) A: This exercise focuses on the usage of ‘take care of’, so we must according to the text and fill in the blanks. 这第 65 页 共 78 页 道题主要考查‘take care of’的用法,根据上下文填空。 (1) We can't hurt the animals. They are lovely. We must take care of them. (2) We can’t walk on the grass. They are beautiful. We must take care of them. Let’s practise (Ⅱ) A: This passage is about the Tree Planting Day and teach us the steps and ways of planting trees. 这篇文章主要是围绕植 树节来写的,并且交给我们植树的步骤和方法。 (1) (2) (3) (4) March 12this the Tree Planting Day.People go out to plant trees on that day. Trees are peoples’ friends. We must take good care of the trees.第 66 页 共 78 页 Lesson13I want to be a farmer in the future.这一课的主要话题是谈论一个的兴趣爱好,以及将来打算要从 事什么样的职业。于是,涉及到了我们本课要学习的重点句型: I like \enjoy doing… future. 教学目标及重点难点分析: 1. 理解会说会用会写以下短语 An actor, make me happy, a pop star. 2. 会说会用以下一般现在时态的句型 I like\enjoy doing… I often do … I want to be … in the future. 3. 熟练掌握课文每幅图下面的文字内容,并且能根据文字内容 进行自我介绍。 课前准备: 教师准备录音机,磁带和各种职业的人物图片。 学生准备自己家人的照片。 教学过程: 1.热身(Warming up) 教师和学生做一组 TPR 活动来活跃课堂气氛。 然后和学生一起进 行复习,教师引导学生用英语说出自己最喜欢的动物或植物,还可 以谈论自己在生活中喜欢做的事情,并且和别人进行交流。 A: What do you like best? B: I like horses best. C: Which is your favorite flower? D: Lily is my favourite flower.第 67 页 共 78 页I often do…. I want to be …in the E: What do you like doing ? F: I like singing pop songs very much. What about you? E: I like playing football very much. And I also like swimming. 2.新课展示(New Presentation) 教师就本课的重点单词和重点句型进行讲解。 教师讲解:In this lesson, we will talk about our dreams and jobs in the future and explain the reasons.本节课我们 将谈论将来梦想和职业的话题,以及阐述理由。 Everyone has his own dream about jobs. 每个人都有自己关 于未来职业的梦想.所以当我们想要告诉别人我们的梦想时,我们 可以可以用‘want to be’的短语来表达。For example, What do you want to be in the future? I want to be a farmer in the future. 我们还可以用将来时态来表达这一说法。For example, What are you going to be in the future? I’m going to be a farmer in the future. What will you be in the future? I’ll be a farmer in the future. 教师拿出准备好的职业照片,和学生一起学习有关职业的单词。 教师可以用不同的体态来传达不同的职业特点,让学生来猜。教师 还可以邀请学生来做动作,让别的同学来猜。 For example, A (做出敬礼的姿势) B:You are going to be a policeman. A: (做出踢足球的动作)第 68 页 共 78 页 B: You are going to be a footballer. A: ( 做出打篮球的动作) B: You are going to be a basketballer. 教师还可以通过语言描述来让学生猜出是哪种职业。 For example A: She works in the hospital. She wears in white. She give injection to the patients. (教师做出打针 的手势) B:She is a nurse. A: He is handsome. He can sing beautiful songs. He always have concert. (教师做出唱歌的姿势) B: He is a singer. 教师快速出示职业图片,学生拼读复习巩固。 A farmer---- 农夫 An actor----- 演员 A singer----- 歌手 A football player\ a footballer------ 足球运动员 A doctor----- 医生 A nurse------ 护士 A teacher ------ 老师 A policeman ------ 警察 A driver ------- 司机 A pop star---- 明星 教师将两个句型写在黑板上,第 69 页 共 78 页 I Iwant to be a … am going to be a …教师和学生之间进行互动,互相询问对方以后想要从事的职业, 对上面的句型和单词进行巩固练习。 教师讲解:当别人询问我们喜欢这个职业的原因时,我们可以 用 I like\ I enjoy…的句型进行解释. ‘like’和 ‘enjoy’后 面的动词和动词短语应该加-ing. For example, I want to be a farmer. I like \enjoy watering flowers and planting trees. I want to be an actor. I like\enjoy seeing films. 3. 小结 本节课我们学习了自我介绍, 尤其是表达自己以后想要从事的职 业,用一般将来时态来描述,以及自己喜欢的原因。 4. 巩固练习 教师引导学生用以上学过的句型来进行对话, 并把它改编成一个 简短的人物介绍。 A:What do you want to be in the future? B: A: B: you? A: B: A: I want to be an actor in the future. So you enjoy singing songs. Yes, I also like dancing very much. I want to be a farmer in the future. Why? Because I like trees, flowers and grass. What about第 70 页 共 78 页 I like trees, flowers and grass. So in the future I want to be a farmer. But she wants to be a singer in the future. She likes singing and she can sing beautiful songs. She also likes dancing very much. So she can be a good singer and a good actor . 5. Listen to the tape and tnen answer the questions. 听课文录音回答问题。 (播放课文录音) A:What does the first girl want to be in the future? B: A: B: B: She wants to be a farmer in the future. Why? Because she likes trees, flowers and grass. She is going to be a singer because she likes singingA: What is the second girl going to be? pop songs. A: What about the third boy and the fourth boy? B: songs. The fourth boy will be a footballer because he likes sports very much. 6. Do the exercises. Let’s practise (Ⅰ) A: Look at the pictures carefully and then fill in the blanks. We must change the words into proper forms. 仔细 观察图片填空,在适当时候我们要适当进行单词变形。 My friend and I enjoy watching TV after school. I like cartoons very much and Li Dong only likes TV plays. He wants第 71 页 共 78 页The third boy will be an actor because he enjoys seeing to be an actor in the future. Tom wants to be a football player, so he often watches football matches on TV. Helen and alice enjoy Beijing Opera a lot. They hope they can play Beijing Opera in the future. Let’s practise (Ⅱ) A: Read the passage carefully and then judge whether the statement is true or false. 仔细读文章然后判断表格中的陈述句是对是错。 1. My cousin and I are in the same grade. s true. 3. I want to be a singer. 4. My cousin enjoys singing after school. 5. My cousin and I go to school 6 days a week. s false. 7. I like listening to music and watching Tvafter school. It’s true. It’s false. It’s false. It’sfalse. It’ It’s false. It’ 2. My parents’ favorite is watching Beijing Opera.6. My mother and father enjoy only the sports channel.第 72 页 共 78 页 Lesson 14Water本课主要谈论的话题是 ?water?,进而涉及到了水的一些特点。 我们知道:首先,地球上有很多水。There is a lot of water on the earth.其次,海水是咸的;the water in the sea is salty. 第三, 水里生活着很多鱼类和植物;Many kinds of fish and plants live in the water. 最后,海水是非常凉的,越深处越凉。The deeper, the colder. 我们对于水的了解还会更多。比如:海水最深的地方 在哪?它有多深等等。这一课就将教大家学习一些和水相关的词句, 并教大家如何用英语谈论‘water’. 教学目标及重点难点分析: 1. 理解会说会写会用本课的一些重点单词和重点句型 A map of the world, the earth, mountains, land, living things, on the top, salty. What do you know about …? the deeper, the colder 2. 通过学习本课的内容了解到水的特点,并能用英语总结出水 的特点。 3. 通过本课的学习,让学生了解到水的珍贵,培养他们珍惜水 资源的好习惯。 课前准备: 教师准备录音机,磁带,制作幻灯片来讲解水的特点,准备一 张世界地图和地球仪。 教学过程: 1.热身(Warming up) 1. 教师和学生一起唱上节课学过的歌曲 堂气氛。第 73 页 共 78 页doremi, 活跃课 2. 教师引导学生对上节课所学的知识进行复习,介绍自己和自己 最好的朋友。 Hi! My name is … Horses are my favorite animal and I also like flowers. I like swimming and playing football . So I want to be a footballer in the future. This is my friend … She likes singing and dancing. She can see beautiful songs. So she wants to be an actor in the future. 2.新课展示(New Presentation) 1. 教师就本课重点内容进行讲解。 教师: (take out a map of the earth, 拿出一张世界地图) T: What’s this? S:This is a map of the world. (出示图片,世界地图) So when we want to express a map, we should use ‘of’. 所 以当我们想要谈论地图的所属时,我们要用到介词 ‘of’ Such as, 中国地图----- a map of China. 世界地图----- a map of the world 美国地图 ----- a map of America 教师拿着地图向学生讲解上面不同色块所指代的地域 T:Look at the green part, What is it?看看那蓝色的部分, 那是什么? It’s the land. 那是陆地. (出示图片,land 陆地) T: What about the blue part? 那蓝色的部分呢? It’s the water. We can see a lot of water on the earth,such as lakes, rivers, seas. 我们在地球上可以看到很多水,它们有的是湖泊,有的是河第 74 页 共 78 页 流,还有的是大海。 All of us know that the 70 percent of the world is water. 我们大家都知道地球上 70%的部分都是水。 所以我们也可以把我们的地球称作一个大水球。(a ball filled with water) 教师用幻灯片来展示地球的全景,简直是一个蓝色的大水球。 T: But it is a pity that most of the water on the earth is sea water. It's salty. We can’t take full use of it. 但是让人遗憾 的是地球上大部分水都是海水。它们都是咸的,我们不能充分利用。 Except this , the sea water is still very cold. The deeper, the colder. 除了咸,海水还有一个特点就是冷。 越深越冷。 教师出示海水的各个角度图片,总结其特点。 Cold and salty. 引导

我要回帖

更多关于 zebra条码打印机 的文章

随机推荐